LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Afternoon in the BB9 House

12noon BBT

Ryan and Adam just woke up a couple minutes ago. Ryan's wanting to get some sun... Adam's laying in bed, but talking to Ryan in the kitchen... The chatter centers around prime sun hours and tacos.

12:05pm BBT

Adam's requesting some Biggie Smalls to get out of bed. BB isn't complying.

12:17pm BBT

Adam's still in bed. Ryan's just come out of the restroom and into the frilly room...
Ryan: Hey Baller, I gotta turn this light on, dude.
Adam: At least you asked. Big She was ruthless.
Ryan: She was ready to go home. You gonna lay in bed all day?
Adam: I'll come lay out. You goin outside now?
Ryan: Uhh, soon.

Ryan turns the light back off, and out he goes, back to the kitchen.

12:21pm BBT
Kitchen
Ryan
Ryan: What do you guys want today?

Ryan digs around in the fridge.

Ryan: I know, I know f'ers. Booboo... You guys know it's feeding time, huh?

12:23pm BBT
Kitchen
Ryan

Ryan chops up some fruit for the guinea pigs and goes to feed them.

Ryan: Here, buddies.

All the while, Adam's still in bed, in the dark.

When he's done with the guineas, Ryan heads back to the kitchen to pour himself some coffee.

12:30pm BBT
BACKYARD
RYAN

Ryan heads outside to the backyard to catch some rays.

It's good to be king. ;)

Ryan: Well, this is good.

FLAMES @ 12:32pm BBT

Perhaps Adam will get his Hip Hop music. Nope. But it seems they did tell him to get his butt out of bed.

Feeds are back at 12:34pm BBT

Adam goes to the Storage Room to change his batteries then comes outside.

Adam: I think they're gettin' busy up in HoH.
Ryan: They're done with us. It's about that time.

Adam requests music again...

Adam: C'mon. Hook a playa up.

12:36pm BBT
Adam heads back inside to the frilly room for a moment, requests music again, and starts singing: "The Summer wind... Came blowin' in... From Cross the Sea.." and we get flames, briefly. Feeds return with Adam again requesting music from BB. Adam sings something else..

BB: Adam.
Adam: I'm sorry.
BB: Please stop singing.

12:40pm BBT

Adam goes to the kitchen and nukes something... then begins preparing something to eat.

12:43pm BBT
Ryan sticks his head inside to chat with Adam for a moment... then returns to the backyard, and steps into the pool.

Ryan returns to the chaise lounge...

Adam continues the food prep in the kitchen.

12:48pm BBT
BACKYARD
Adam & Ryan

Adam had very weird dreams last night. Ryan blames it on the 14MG (nic patch) he put on last night. He tells Adam to request the number 7s or to tell them to just get them some smokes.. It would be so much easier (and cheaper).

They start talking about their planned workout for the day...

Adam: I think I had a dream about every person on my list.
Ryan: You went to bed all pumped last night.
Adam: One girl was tryin to F me, and I was like, you're tryin' to f me, cause of my bank...

12:52pm BBT
Adam: Right now I would die for a cigarette.
Ryan: I know. I hear ya.
Adam: That's some hot joe.
Ryan: Hmm?
Adam: The joe's hot, right?

12:54pm BBT
Ryan: I say, in 20 minutes, we work out.
Adam: 20 minutes. Ok.
Ryan: It doesn't have to be that heavy.

12:56pm BBT
Adam moves the double wide chaise across the yard so it'll be next to Ryan's lounge chair.... In the process he hurts himself...

Adam: Ooooowwww!!

Couple minutes later...

Adam: This sh*t's turning purple dude. It's my benchin' hand, bro.

They both go inside.

Adam: What's the matter with BooBoo? Is he deaad?
Ryan: He's depressed dude. He's taking Sharon's eviction hard.

Adam to the guineas...
Adam: What's da matter BooBoo? Furr-einds... furr-einds....

Adam goes into the Frilly Room.
Ryan goes back outside.

1pm BBT
BACKYARD
Adam & Ryan
Ryan comes back out and inquires about Adam's hand. Adam calls himself an idiot for getting hurt... The boys return to the subject of food...

1:05pm BBT
Time to work out.

Here's a compilation of some of the awake time with the final 2....



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




32 Comments:

Blogger Corinne Z said...

Man they just woke up and already the intellectually stimulating conversations have begun! LOL. It's going to be a long few days with these 2 clowns left in the house.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Biggie Smalls? These 2 are so boring! Even when there was other guests these 2 were always less entertaining!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the header.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder how there gonna act when they find out the jury house saw them look at each other and adam shake his head...not good for adam i dont think.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so lost without constant updates and convo's....the boys are lame in the house! Plus the handshake come on...that's just silly!

So I wish I could be there the moment Ryan realizes he gave away his chances at winning by taking Adam over Shelia! That's going to be a glorious face!

I wish Big Brother would sponser a mini recap of the HG's reactions to the show once they have been able to see all of the DR's and all the behind the scenes stuff!

messages to HG's.............

Ryan-dump Jen she did call you a racist!

Natalie- can't you keep your dignity and act like a lady?

Adam- Sorry u've lost your job, but you'll have lots of money to fall back on plus what ur winning!

Shelia- Your not the only single mom in America...I do it everyday, but never seem to talk about it as much as you!

Matty- Get a restraing order, you will need it!

Alex- gosh hott and heavy for Amanda, now Danielle! Much better!

Amanda- You seem okay, but the voice has to go!

Chelsia- Did u really think leaving like that made you look good?

James- Hate the tat! U seem to be absolutely one of a kind!

Parker- You cracked me up!

Jen- yeah, why would you betray your boyfriend like that? Tell him u did say it, and why u did...he is going to find out!

Joshua- Your a little harsh on people...it's hillarious if it's not spiteful!

Sharon- Leave Jacob alone, he's not good for you!

Jacob- Leave Sharon alone, you guys aren't good for one another!

Neil- Sorry you had to go before we really got to see ya!

Allison- having an education doesn't make u better than anyone!

I hope BB10 is spectacular!!!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biggie Smalls was a rapper from the '90s. With Puff Daddy or P Diddy or whatever his name is now.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree, the header ROCKS! Good job Stacee!

On the subject of these 2 being entertaining or not, Dick and Danielle were BORING last year. I have to think that the Bromance will be a little more entertaining than ED and Dani were. But the final 2 in the house is always fairly painful on the live feeds anyway.

Did Adam get drunk last night or something? I didn't see the clips... maybe too much Champagne?! LOL

12:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

bb gave them 2 bottles of champagne and they killed both of em.. adam puked.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Kurtis said...

But the real question what are they going to do about the depressed guinea's?

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah last year was a complete bore with final 2! I didn't even read what they were doing, much less watch it on the feeds, this year I'm still reading all the time! You just never know what these two will say. They're funny together.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biggie smalls is The Notorious BIG the new york rapper who was incredible ya know the song Juicy ....but hes gone now

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor guinea's....there even more bored than we are!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I wish PETA would get involved and cause a huge stink about the piggies. That would be fun.

I so enjoy that Adam, the Baller, can't handle a couple of glasses of sparkling wine.

1:12 PM  
Blogger DMeisterJ said...

I couldn't even be bothered to finish the post. So boring. I hate it when it's two people left that like each other, and no game talk.

It's like last year when Dick/Daniele made it to the end. I was bored out of my mind. No tension or anything, and it's really hard to figure out whose going to get whom's vote.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 12:31 I loved what you said about house guests lol. I couldn't have said it better. I agree with you about Sharon and Jacob. Go date around for awhile then if you still feel that you should be with Jacob go see a therapist lol.

What am I going to do without BB for 2 months or more lol. I will miss going to this site every day ok fine I admit I have come here more often then I check my emails lol or even talk to friends online lol. Well I guess now I have no excuses as to why I can't finish my homework for college lol Darn you BB.

I do plan on getting the live feeds for BB10. I hope CBS does this again the winter season that is. It really does help with the withdrawls lol.

I sure hope they show the interview tomorrow I will definitely be on your website Carolyn to check if they do. And can't wait for Sunday it will be a bittersweet day.

And saving the best for last. Thank you Carolyn for suffering through so much pain to give us addicts our BB fixes lol. I sure hope you are feeling better and get lots of rest for BB10. I have already bookmarked the other link you posted.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

I think they should show us the GP's they would be more interesting to watch than these two guys.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Lissy said...

Ryan fed the guineas this am.
These two can be funny at times, lol...it would be cute to see the guineas on the final show...more of their diary room clips and being "depressed over the whole sharon thing".

I think BB should give the guineas to Sharon when it's all said and done.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was talking to a friend last night and I told him what James could do with his you know what. (swing and catch it.) But now I can not find it on utube. It was there right?

Also the story about Sharon and Jacob and the spitskee or whatever you call it.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They need to keep the feeds on Jury House - that's where the party is now! Who would'a thunk a bromance would blossom between matty and josh?? AND natty once the queen bee is now hating life being stuck in a house where no one likes her. They all look so relaxed and happy (for a change).

As for tweedle-dee and tweedle-dummer, those two overweight scratch & sniffers have nothing to offer as far as entertainment. After listening to them refer to the women as "f'n b*tches, that f'n b*tch, and f'k that b*tch" for the last two weeks non-stop, i can't stand them.

Too bad the jury can't vote to donate the money to a charity cause - i.e. a shelter for abused women, or better yet Carolyn's tip jar. Neither rye-bread aka gluttony personified, baller the spineless wonder deserve the $500Gs.

just my personal opinion

PJ

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this "Hank" that they keep referring to?

1:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm heading out for a ride :)

check back in in a while :)

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The final 2 are WEAK ... they got no game! Where is boodylicious Natty in a g-string now that they need to liven up the feeds? Gone are those carefree days of hummers and lapdances. Alas, we're stuck with two dumpy guys playing pocket poker. Yuck.

1:49 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Nancy..one site to try for the vids you are looking for is
www.oddandstupic.com/Big_Brother9.htm
They have alot of the vids that you tube took off, or at least they had at one time.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did the nickname "Baller" come from for Adam?

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro-mance...gotta love it. Adam knew that the only sure way to win was to kiss up to Ryan to take him to the final 2. If Adam would have won I think his sincere good morals would have forced him to take Sheila with him and that could have cost him the game. I love that Ryan got busted by the jury house with the look over to Adam. He will pay for his back stabbing all his secret alliances now for sure. I would not be surprised if we see a 7-0 vote for Adam. Neither of these two really deserve the money...but hey neither did Evil Dick or Dr. Will. It's all about how well you can play the game and be cool to people to their face while completing ragging on them behind their backs.

Special thanks to Carolyn and her crew. I don't even check the other blog sites any more. Why go to some inferior site when you have been to the best. I will always be a big brother fan even if I don't usually like who wins...but now I have the bbdish to see that others are just as addicted as me and often feel the same as I do about the houseguests.

Oh yeah...can't wait for Ryan to see that Jen has left him because of his absolute disregard for the female species. It was totally embarassing and unwarranted. I know yer a "bro" and young and all...but sheesh...didn't your mama teach you anything about ladies??

Not even gonna watch the finals...I think...lol...but I will check out what peeps here have to say about it.

Thanks again Carolyn for your great site...and thanks to all the people who have left comments during this season. It's been a crazy one once again.

Robert in WA

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These final days are going to be like watching paint dry!!!!

Thanks for the awesome updates. I look forward to BB10dish.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rhonda.
There they were.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, or anyone who may be familiar with this, is there a point where the final two talk to each other about all the lies they told in the house? Or is that something they talk about after the season ends?

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come they didn't show Natalie enter the sequester house. Did the other guys do something to her??? And they never showed that incident with what James and Josh did to her to the tv audience????

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FURR-IENDS..im so sad carolyn..they need their sharon..i so hope BB gives her the bee-bees! awww...it breaks my heart that they are sad...poor little girls..BB give sharon the babies!! xo bree in co

6:47 PM  
Blogger bbluver said...

Carolyn & crew...Thank you, thank you, Thank U for keeping us all "in touch" with the happenings in the BB house. As Sheila would say "I'm 54 years old"...hahahehe, and addicted to BB. My hubby and kids say I will have to go to counseling after Sunday's show. I just luv it. I can't wait until BB10. Oh, I better not say that too loud or my family might come after me with a straight jacket. I would like to agree with Jane about Ryan. I think he is very angry. I never really got "into" him. Adam does have a tender side to him, and I think a lot of Adam's actions are for "show" for Ryan. Thanks again: Job Well Done

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn for keeping us all up to date on the latest happenings in the house and saving us the pain of watching!

You and your crew are the best!

I really feel for you all having to watch these two idiots until Sunday! Have a few(or more) drinks and perhaps the time will go by quicker. Or maybe make you laugh a little more than you would normally watching Adumb and Ryawn!

Thanks again.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home