LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mid Afternoon

3:13pm BBT - Feeds are back!

Chatter Between the Final 3


3:28pm BBT
Adam and Sheila have showered. Ryan's Shaved. And at the moment, Sheila's in the blue Room packing.

3:37pm BBT
Still packing. Oh the excitement!

***FYI - Blogger will be down for 15 minutes of maintenance from 4-4:15pm BBT.

3:40pm BBT
BATHROOM
Sheila
Sheila's in jeans and a black strappy shirt, doing her makeup.

3:46pm BBT
BATHROOM
Sheila & Ryan
Sheila: One more hour?
Ryan: Yeah.
Sheila: It's crazy.
Ryan: Tell me about it.

***Scintillating, I know.

Ryan gets into the shower. Sheila's still working on her makeup.

3:54pm BBT
BATHROOM
Sheila, Ryan & Adam
Adam just entered. Sheila's blowdrying her hair. Chatter about sunspots and creams. Adam says he lives in South Florida. "It's humid down there. There's no dry skin."

***That's the truth!

3:58pm BBT
Sheila's alone in the bathroom, styling her hair.

4:19pm BBT
BACKYARD
Ryan & Adam
Ryan: I think she knows, dude. Whatever.

Ryan and Adam start talking about seeing their families soon, at the finale...

CUT TO:

4:21pm BBT
Spa Room

Sheila is alone. Deep sigh. Eyes closed.

BB control's got an excellent isolation shot...

A picture's worth a thousand words.

Or $50,000. Or more.







CUT TO:
4:30pm BBT
Spa Room
Sheila, Alone

Sheila: Ryan's so far up Adam's ass I can't talk to him. I wish you guys would call him to the DR. I need to talk to him before this competition begins. Where ever Adam goes, he goes.

***She keeps repeating this.

4:35pm BBT
Sheila gets up and goes to the restroom. She's quick. Washes her hands, checks herself out in the mirror and heads off to check on Adam's location. He's still in the backyard, under heavy surveillance (Ryan). Sheila doesn't bother, but says hello to the guineas instead. She then heads into the storage room for something to munch on.

4:39pm BBT
Sheila heads back to the Spa Room...

Female DR Voice: You guys, I just want you to make sure all your stuff's in the Storage Room by 5...

Sheila says her stuff's already in there.

4:42pm BBT
Adam's getting ready in the bathroom now... light chatter between the HGs.

4:47pm BBT
DR VOICE (Male): ALright, just gonna bring you guys in to the DR real Quick. Ryan.

Off Ryan goes.

Sheila finally gets Adam alone to make her pitch. She tells Adam Ryan had promised her to take her to the end... She tells him Ryan does not have his back. He owes Ryan nothing. For him to say he wouldn't vote for you shows who he is...

DR Calls Adam in... he goes. Ryan comes out.

Sheila: I already knows you guys are gonna take each other. I'm prepared for that.
Ryan: We'll see.
Sheila: No. He told me. I'm ok. I'm not gonna have any sour grapes.

4:50pm BBT
Adam comes out of the DR.
Sheila: Let's do this. Not gonna call me in? Don't need to?
VOICE: Sheila, ya wanna come to the Diary Room?

Off she goes.

Adam and Ryan talk.
Ryan: She says she's not going out with sour grapes. She seems cool about it.
Adam: I'm sure she wants to stay, y'know what I mean?
Ryan: Sure. She's like, I'm here because you guys brought me this far...

Adam and Ryan agree they have a way better shot at the 500k with each other than with her.

Ryan: This is crazy bro. Final HoH.
Adam: Let's rockem.

Sheila comes back out.

Sheila: I had to say goodbye. Again.
Ryan: You look very nice tonight, Sheila.
Sheila: Thank you, Ry.

DR VOICE: You guys can all enter the living room for me. Seating going from left to right: Ryan, Adam, Sheila.

Sheila: Crazy stuff. Who would have thought? The 3 laying on the floor in sleeping bags...

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




46 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see if bb gives She her time alone with Adam. If Adam wins I really have no idea what he's gonna do, if I were him though I would take Ryan.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

I think Adam will throw it to Ryan so he can blame Sheila's leaving on Ryan. Not because he's spineless but because he has a tender spot for her, wants her vote, and does want F2 with Ryan.
As much as I do not want Sheila in F2 ( I have made that obvious)it WOULD be funny if Adam did that and it came back to bite him. No one would ever dare throw a comp again.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually feeling anxious about tonights show. I will be so disappointed in Adam if he wins and does not take Sheila. I want her to win something of value.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has time right now while Ryan's in the shower, but she's obviously not making use of it. I wonder what happened!!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they've been told not to talk about who won?

3:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Just wanna give everyone a heads up that blogger is doing site maintenance for 15 minutes starting at 4pm BBT/7pm eastern....

The site will be down for 15 minutes...

3:54 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

I think If that happened everyone would have to vote ryan for the money,that would be gameplay, and the only surprise that could actually happen.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May they not do anything scintillating during that 15 minute maintenance break :D

3:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The comp is live tonight... It hasn't been played yet.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it appears that adam won the 3rd comp for the F2...ooooo this is gonna be exciting!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Crazyzonie said...

Thanks Carolyn :)

Are you watching Big Sheila? I think they have some sort of filter lenses on that bathroom camera.....she doesn't look so wrinkled,,LOL

I wonder if Sheila has been able to talk to Adam yet? This is so damn nerve wracking. How in the hell did I let this season eat away at me like this?

Is anyone else chompin at the bit here?

3:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Who's spreading that rumor?

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Sheila! I have my fingers crossed for you and Adam. Hope its the two of them in the end.

I think Ryans best chance is 2nd with either one of the two left. I think Adam could get 1st if it was Sheila and him though. I'd be happy with that.

-v-

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry carolyn...i'm just always lookin for "the unexpected"....

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we are all forgetting that even if Sheila leaves tonight she will still get something. Not 500,000 but she gets a certain amount for each week she has stayed in the house just like everyone else does. I think it would be great for her and Adam to be in F2 together but even if she does not make she still gets $

3:59 PM  
Blogger chachi said...

I give kudos to Sheila. This is the best she has looked on BB. I think this is the first time I have seen her with makeup. Also, I hope that Adam has grown some kind of backbone and wins the 3rd part and takes Sheila with him. You never know though since he has been acting like Natalie, lying to everyone. She taught him well. He had a lot of nerve calling her out on her lies when he has done the same.

4:01 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Responding to the Afternoon comments:

Janelle – As a James fan, I’m now wanting Sheila to win. 2nd choice – Adam.

Anon @ 12:29 – Yes, definitely.

Anon @ 12:46 – Sheila may not have chosen to be a single mom, as you say, but she also did not choose to kill her child before it was born. Unexpected pregnancies do happen, and in her case, she did not walk away. Give her a break. Her child is still alive and well, so I guess she has been taking care of him – alone.

I don’t agree with using the single mom card all the time but geez folks, you do not know what she has or has not gone through. She is not giving any other single mom a bad name! No one’s life is the same.

I say that Mick is a lucky son to have a mother that loves him so much and wants more for him. My mom died with I was 10 and I would have loved to have a single, non-educated, bit-actress, whining, not good at challenges mom.

What I’m trying to say is everyone’s life is different and there is no way you or I could walk in their shoes. I just hate people’s life styles or their life decisions being put down just because it not the same as their own.

Now Beorn! Please don’t say you are giving up on BB and this blog after this season. I love reading your comments!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want Sheila in F2 - after what she did to Natalie, I want Karma to bite her in the ass! As for Rye Bread and Ballah let them have it, at least they were entertaining, all Sheila did was whine and cry, the whole poor me I'm a single mom crap got her this far and I don't think she deserves anymore.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone have the website for the live east coast feed? Please :)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piper~~~~That was beautifully said, thankyou. I wanted to say the same but couldn't put it into words. As a single mom myself, my heart goes out to Sheila.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it won't be long for you east coasters now...makes me almost envious of ya'll. Can't decide if I am going to stick around here for the spoiler or wait over 3 more hours to find out what happens...that will probably make me too crazy.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to know...Does anyone know what houseguests get for being there. Are they all paid a certain amount starting on day 1? Does that also include in the sequester house etc??

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so does everyone get money????

B

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This maybe a dumb question but does the west coast see BB at 5pm their time when it is 8pm here or do they actually see it when it is 8pm their time.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the 3rd HOH done?

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow!! thank you soooo much!
~cherie~

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sick of Shelia what a big baby! Stop crying and asking for help from the DR, you are a huge hypocrite. Go Ryan!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Margaritas have me smilin and ready for whatever happens. Psyched to see Gnats arrival at sequester. Will we see Matt breal loose and go screaming down the road?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Sheila is being awfully quiet. No last minute tirades?

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

West coast sees it taped, not live.
Carolyn, I tried that feed for the live east coast feed the last time I saw you had posted it here, but I couldn't get it to work. I don't know why.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piper @ 4:16

You may be correct about Sheila's using the single mother card, but IMO, people are not upset with Sheila being a single mother, or even that she talks about it all the time; rather that she is using that fact as an excuse for her being more deserving than any other HG to win the money. When you say we don't know what her life has been like, you are correct. However, Sheila doesn't truly know what the other HG's lives have been like, and therefore she shouldn't be assuming her life has been harder and therefore more deserving.

A poster earlier stated that Sheila talking about her son also wasn't a problem. The problem was Sheila's using her son as a shield and then "screaming like crazy when he was hit by the bullets."

I agree with you, single mothers certainly don't have it easy; that, however, does not automatically promote them to the front of the "deserving of the money" line.

If Sheila didn't want her son mentioned in a game where personal info is used against a HG (and has been since the very first show), she should have drastically reduced her mentioning of him. Sure, she loves him, but love should not "use" the object of its feelings.

So, yes, you are correct in your basic assessments of Sheila and her personality. However, other viewers have as much right to dislike the way she uses her circumstances in life as some sort of "get out of jail free" card. That totally ignores in the other HGs exactly what you say should be considered in Sheila's case.

What's good for the goose . . .

I personally don't care who wins (since Nastalie masterminded James' ouster), so maybe if you cross your fingers and pray to your own particular diety (if you have one) it can cast the weight of victory to Sheila's side. Who knows? ;)

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how Sheila can make some money...she could be the spokesperson for Tylenol PM....she's mentioned it enough that I think Tylenol should pay her a dollar for everytime she said it...it would surely be more then the 500,000 she could get in F2! LOL....

4:42 PM  
Blogger Kurtis said...

PAY FOR being on the show. the week ryan stayed there were discussions about getting around 1000.00 a week.

Which surprised me because if I remember right the first year it was barely 200 bucks a week..

again this is hearsay but I am sure they discussed it for quite a while..

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo 15 more minutes till showtime

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Carolyn, is that justtvnuts site always showing a free live feed? If so, why do people pay?

4:46 PM  
Blogger Esco said...

Oh my God, Sheila, you said fifty times that you were done with it and you wouldn't bring this back up. Why are you still begging? I thought you said you wouldn't beg? You said you didn't want to be a charity case, yet you bring up your kid and your age every time you get a chance. You don't deserve anything more than Ryan or Adam. In fact, I want Ryan to win money and I want you to have to pay for your cab fare home.

And why does she keep bringing up Ryan's previous winnings? He won it fair and square and she has no right to use that against him or talk bad because of it. She is so mean but she thinks she's this little angel. I hope she watches all this when she gets home because from my seat I'm almost embarrassed for her.

4:46 PM  
Blogger seVen said...

If Adam trusts Ryan he'll just let him win and not have to deal with letting Sheila down.

Ryan hasn't really been slacking either. He has been winning a lot even though Adam gave him one. He very well could win the last HOH if Adam is not throwing it.

By Sheila telling Ryan she's giving Adam her vote he might keep her.

If Adam wins and picks Sheila they will either kill each other in the next 4 days or become lovers. ;)

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen:
The HGs get a certain amount for each week they stay in the BB house. not sure how much but I do not think it includes sequester. They do not get the money until after the finale episode tho.

For example... in this season, amanda and alex will get paid an amount for each week they lasted but James will get more money because he lasted much longer.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

If anything, ANYTHING, good can come out of this season, it will be Ryan's final realization that he looks like a dumbass with him pants hanging around his ankles.

One can dream.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The eligibility requirements for Big brother 10, as per CBS.com, state "Except for the two finalists who will receive prize money, a weekly stipend will be provided for each participant for each week that he or she remains in the Big Brother House". On something such as a movie set, a stipend is usually used to cover the costs of gas, sometimes food. In the case of Big Brother, my guess is that's it's to cover expenses the house guests accrue as a result of not working. Perhaps mortage/rent, and other various bills?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

5 mins 'til showtime!!! My tummy hurts for Sheila! C'mon Adam, don't let us down!!! C-yal when It's over!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say that shelia is such a freaking lair and she will do whatever she can do to get adam to keep her...RYAN NEVER TOLD HER HE WOULD KEEP HER!!! SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE ONE LAST LEAP TO SAVE HERSELF AND IF ADAM BELIEVES HER THEN HE IS SOO STUPID!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Well she got a last shot in with Adam but notice how nasty she was about Ryan to Adam. Then when Adam leaves and she tells Ryan she is resigned to it. I don't mind her compaigning she should but she has played nastier than others and claims she doesn't.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeds Are still Going!!!!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on, adam! win and take sheila with you!!!!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check Wikipedia, Big She DOES have alot going for her! I think, Sheila Kennedy is her full name... She was a Penthouse Pet, She dated Scott Baio and was on his reality show,and has een IN movies!! I like her, and wished she would have made F2 between the 3 that were left, but SHE now definately has the potential to make it BACK into the Hollywood Scene.

I don't feel that anyone "needs it more", c'mon... it is a prize, not a donation! I do wish her the BEST after being thru all of this. They all will be strogner because of it!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home