LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Wednesday! Today's a big day in the BB9 house. Time to go from final 3 to final 2... Huge. Who's playing who?

Sheila spent a lot of time campaigning for herself last night. If you'd like to get straight to the videos, Quirkydude got a ton. I'll be transcribing a few of them here in the overnight.

The overnight report is now complete... back n forth, back n forth... Which way will Adam go?

11:13pm BBT
Ryan & Adam
Various Locations
Ryan's Had Enough of Sheila

Ryan: "OK, guys, don't discuss it anymore, cause I'm going to bed."
Adam: "Take time out. Time off."
Ryan: "Ryan, don't campaign him while I go to bed, since he's undecided." Yeah, whatever... S'alright, Sheila, I already know what he's gonna do. This has been in the works for weeks. Sorry, babe.
Adam: I coulda bs'd her and told her I got ya I got ya, but I don't want it to hit her like a ton of bricks. That would hurt even more if it was me.
Ryan: If you don't won tomorrow, just say you don't know.. Give her hope..

BB asks Ryan to exchange his mic.

Adam: Nice campaign job, there, Sheila. Made it worse for her.
Ryan: That's all ya got?

There's a pause in the conversation...

Ryan: She's gonna come out of the DR and be like, Adam, can I talk to you privately in my room? That's my prediction.
Adam: I mean, she was straight threatening me, dude.
Ryan: I know. I know. You know she's gonna play the sorry card now, too.
Adam: And she doesn't like to get laughed at.
Ryan: She hates it, dude.
Adam: Can you believe she was threatening me?
Ryan: She's gonna go back to the single mom card for sure now, too.
Adam: She's probably gonna try to hit you up to.. hard as hell.
Ryan: She started to, and I told her what was up.
Adam: And she backpeddled real quick.
Ryan: Just let me win tomorrow. It'll be a lot easier.
Adam: A lot easier.
Ryan: Big day tomorrow...
Adam: Big day..

They both want beer.. lots of it... and they want the DR to give them smokes.

Ryan: Everything's over. It's party time. We f'in won. Hook us up. Give us some smokes. I got cash...

We hear the door of the DR open and close, indicating Sheila's out of her DR session. Adam calls out to Sheila, asking if she's ok. Ryan gets called in to the DR.

Adam: What's up, Sheil? Ryan's in the DR. We can talk privately now.
Sheila: Come in my room, can you please?

***Nice predicting, Ryan.

Quirkydude
Ryan & Adam - 11:13pm BBT


CUT TO:
11:24pm BBT
Blue Room
Adam & Sheila
Please Keep Me

Sheila: It's just that I can't talk, and I don't want Ryan to think that you have any desire to keep me. OK?
Adam: Right.
Sheila: I just feel like, I don't wanna have to kiss your ass.
Adam: You never have. You don't need to.
Sheila: He's always said he's gonna take you. He's not gonna take me.

BB wants them to turn the lights on... Adam goofs around, lies down on her bed and gives her a hug.
Adam: No one knows what I'm gonna do! He don't know and you don't know, and that's final. Don't be threatening me, alright Sheila?
Sheila: I'm not threatening you. Listen, I want you to do whatever you wanna do, but let me tell you something, you cannot second guess what the jury's gonna do. You know what? You might have all the votes. Can I tell you why? Look what you did for James. (Adam nods) You gave James what he wanted. He appreciates that, and he respects that.

Adam nods. Says Mm Hmm.

Sheila: Natalie's gonna vote for you. Natalie's gonna get Matty to vote for you. You have one more, that's all you need. It'll probably be Chelsia... or Joshuah.. Do you understand?
Adam: Mm Hmm.
Sheila: Because none of them liked me. They hated the way I played the game. Joshuah used to tell me all the time, he thought I sucked. Ok? So. you gotta think about this.

Adam: Sheil... look, I told you I'm gonna take you. i was just trying to tell you what my thoughts are, cause you were comin at me like I don't owe Ryan anything, and I was just lettin you know...

Sheila: I wasn't threatening you though. I was trying to scare him.
Adam: I was just letting you know that I do feel bad..
Sheila: Yeah.
Adam: About taking you over Ryan. That's all I was tellin ya. Ya know what I mean?
Sheila: Yeah.
Adam: In my thoughts.. y'know, and that's it.
Sheila: You have the right to do that, but y'know what? I'm not gonna cry, and I'm not gonna bug you. I'm just, when you do pick me, I'm really hoping...
Adam: Ya know, in my gut, we're f'in rich right now.. That's why I picked you over Sharon.
Sheila: I know. And you did keep me here, and he didn't want me here, and I knew that. How do you think that makes me feel though, now? Knowing that you're going up against him tomorrow and he's gonna take you, and he's not gonna take me? Do you understand how that makes me feel? You're my only hope.
Adam: I know that...
Sheila: In this game.. to stay alive.. or I walk out that door tomorrow. Do you know how heartbreaking it is that I played such a strong game, and I'm here now, and... I feel like..

Adam: And that's the game, Sheila. I feel bad for you too. (garbled) I feel bad that you've done so much in here and you're going home with nothin'.
Sheila: Yeah, and this guy's already won 10 grand, and (lists off all of Ryan's other prizes.) And I'm not jealous. He won it fair n square. He needs that money.
Adam: If he wins tomorrow, he wins tomorrow. a know what I mean? It's just like...
Sheila: He's not going to. You are.

Adam: I'm gonna do the best I can to win tomorrow.
Sheila: You are gonna win though. That's why I only wanted to talk to you and not him, but I did that... so that he would.. ya know what I mean,, so he wouldn't think that it was just you I was talkin to. There's no changing him. He's set. You are going with him. He told me that. he told me that in the back room, so any way you look at it, you're in a win win situation. If he wins, you win. If you win, he wins. Where is Sheila in all that? I've been your partner.
Adam: But you know what, Sheila.. I'm not making a point for him again, but... from day one, Who was supporting me when you were doggin me out and I was ready to cry and shoot myself in the head? Him. Who was hear from day one..
Sheila: Yeah, but how many times did I apologize to you?
Adam: When you say we were partners? That dude was my partner just as much as you were from the jump.
Sheila: I understand you. I understand. That's cause he didn't have anyone else either... His partner got pulled away from him.
Adam: Over Jen, Over Allison, Over everyone. That dude was there for me from the get go... when you were doggin me out.
Sheila: I understand that.
Adam: When I wanted to jump. I wanted to walk out the door myself.
Sheila: I wanted to too.
Adam: He was there for me. Him. it would be like you choosin between me and Allison right now.
Sheila: I understand that. I wanted to leave too...
Adam: Picture if it was me n Allison and you had to choose. I'm not saying I'm pickin him, and I'm not sayin I'm picking you..
Sheila: Even if he does go, he probably wont go to the jury house to talk to them..

Sheila brings up the jury votes again, and how many he has.

Sheila: I can't say the same for me. If you win tomorrow, you already have those. I know you think people wont give him the money because he's already won so much, but I don't think you can count on that.
Adam: But think of my position though...
Sheila: I got nothin. I can't promise you anything.
Adam: I know, and it sucks to be in your shoes.
Sheila: I'm not gonna cry to you and I'm not gonna beg you. I'm just gonna ask you to go with your heart and your gut.
Adam: That's all I ever do. My whole life.

It may not read that way, but Adam's being really sweet with her...

Adam
: You wanna win, I understand that, but you can't put the burden on my shoulders.

Adam gets called to the DR. They say goodnight to each other, and Adam turns Sheila's light out for her.

Adam: What's up?
DR VOICE: It never ends in the Big Brother house.

Quirkydude
11:24pm BBT - Adam & Sheila




CUT TO:
12:05am BBT
Adam & Ryan
We Gave Her a Shot

Ryan: She's prepared.. y'know what I mean?
Adam: I understand why she's upset.
Ryan: It's tough bein' where she's at. What're ya gonna do?
Adam: Bein' so close and not...
Ryan: Y'know... yeah. She just feels helpless, 'cause she didn't win.
Adam: Yeah.
Ryan: Like babe, we gave ya a chance.
Adam: We gave ya a shot.
Ryan: I'm his boy. We look out for each other. It's not like we don't like each other.
Adam: I told her that since the get go...

Talk turns to food. Ryan's eating sushi...

Adam: She's prepared for it now.
Ryan: She's ready.

Adam: I mean, the broad tried so hard, but ya know what, you'r edone.
Ryan: I know.. and ya gotta listen to her...
Adam: So close but so far away... She sittin' here countin' em out (the jury). Well, you don't know yet...

Pause for food and drink.

Adam: Best if you win.
Ryan: I remember a few weeks ago, James was sayin', If she makes final 2, I'm votin for her.
Adam: Joshuah too.
Ryan: Sharon probably. And then me, cuz you kicked me out.
Adam: She's tellin me I have James, Matt, Natalie and probably Chelsia, cause she hates her...

The boys speculate on their jury votes.

Ryan: It might be 6-1.. I don't know.
Adam: I think if I boot her out now, she'll still vote for me.
Ryan: I'm ok with that. She's not voting for me...
Adam: That's why I kinda feel bad about it... She's got 4 days to think about what happened.
Ryan: I know dude. We worked a lot harder for this. She floated.

Ryan says if the others had been in power, she would have floated to them.

Ryan: Sharon was their pawn. Sheila would've been our pawn.

Quirkydude
12:05pm BBT - Adam & Ryan



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




46 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone!

Been working way too much and just saw that Ryan is down in the frilly room now...Did they close the HOH room up? I can't remember from previous seasons if thats what they did, because I remeber Zack being up there while in the final three....I must be ovver tired!
Need more coffee!

Diane :)

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hate the DR...they are trying so hard to get Ryan out of the Room so Shelia can talk to Adam and try to make him feel sorry for her and take her to the F2. as soon as shelia came out of the DR she told Adam she wanted to talk to him and then they called Ryan to the DR...Bull

6:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn. I hope you are feeling better today.

GaYToR, happy birthday. I always look forward to reading your comments.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope ryan and Adam make it and let the best man win.

So is BBT 3 hours different or 4 from Eastern time zone

6:16 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning beautiful blog goddess Carolyn and all BB lovers!

All I can about the overnight is: Those boys!

Hope you got some rest and relaxation last night, I feel your pain. I'm so brain dead right now, but I'm pretty sure we had this convo already... BioFreeze baby BioFreeze!

Can not wait for your interview with Adam and good luck understanding him. If it wasn't for the subtitles I'd miss most of what he's saying. I'm very curious to know his side of the story about his job though.

As much as I wanted her to win, I loved Sharon's exit, she's such a beautiful and positive young woman. Shocked that she said she'd give Jacob yet another chance. She might change her tune once she sees the show in it's entirety. In my opinion Sharon deserves a better man than Jacob.

I'm bummed about last nights show being pre-taped, the sucky editing, no Nat arriving at sequester, and BB not showing the final comps on the feeds.

Boo Frikkin Hoo!

:(

PS - BB8 Dani and BB9 Alex dating? Did Alex watch BB8? I did! Run man run!!! Speaking of running... maybe that's why they didn't show sequester... Matt ran!

LOL

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't watch any vedio's AGAIN b/c I can't stand shelia.
PLZ tell me what ya all think from the tapes....I really want it to be a/r..just as long as shelia leaves empty handed.
SHE NEEDS TO LEARN LESSON."STOP USING MEN"
by the way did you all here her say to adam on the live she "YOU NEED TO WIN THE POV!!! oh my god she really just thinks he has to play his game and her's.
I worry b/c adam is so sensitive, he really is. I am so afraid he won't be able to dis her..

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn !!! would you beleive last night was the 1st time since Feb 12th that I actually shut my puter down for the night!! was kind of strange going to bed so early, I have been really bored with the feeds since monday...I'm so looking foward tho to seeing the interview with Janelle and Dick on Thursday, what about you? I sooo want to see Adam boot Ryan out that door, I really dont think Ryan deserves to go to F2 only since he has won so much in the game, and I'm sure Adam will throw that in his speech when he wins part 3 of HOH.....
I'm so ready for BB10 to come..

~Patty~

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the transcription of the video clips! I can't watch them at work, and you are wonderful for doing that for us!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam has to wake up and realize shelia is one of millions of single women and if I remember she has only 1 child who is 17 and works and makes money..dear god plz wake up adam...!
I wan to see shelia would just get a job..ya know if she did have one I might be more understaning, and if she doesn't want a real job couldn't she just give men massages w/happy endings!!!!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan and Adam have no choice but to evict Sheila because she would probably win the big prize if up against either of them.

Here's my guess for the final votes:

Josh, Sharon, Sheila: Ryan
Matt, Chelsea, Nat: Adam

So the swing vote could be James. I have no idea how he'll vote... maybe for Adam?

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The faces made on this YouTube clip this morning gave me some smiles. Hope it will you and co-bloggers too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOXlF1t1ZyI

6:40 AM  
Blogger Corinne Z said...

Ugh I just want this season over with already, Ryan is such a slime on a power trip right now.

I hope that Adam takes Sheila to the end, cuz regardless of who ends up winning, they both need the money now that he has no job and well you all know why she needs it since she reminds everyone every day!!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's obvious that Adam is still playing both sides....but I think that he has to let Ryan win the final competition...If Adam wins & he has to choose between the two, and he chooses Sheila instead of Ryan, he will automatically lose a vote in the jury house.

As loyal as Adam is to Sheila, is he really willing to risk getting the $50,000 instead of the $500,000 by screwing over Ryan?? He has a better shot at the half million if he goes to the end with Ryan.

6:46 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

What is so funny is that Ryan should have never trusted Adam after he saw Adam mouth to Natalie about last weeks eviction.

Adam has to know that he can't beat Ryan in the final two and would have a better shot against Shelia. There is a huge difference between 500K and 50K. Why would Adam settle for second place against Ryan. If he does, it's just stupid.

Ryan has to know that he would beat Shelia hands down if he is in the final two with her. Ryan hasn't been the smartest, but if he wins the 3rd portion of HOH, he has to get rid of Adam.

The only person Shelia has pissed off is Natalie. Shelia's hands are clean in regards to everyone else in the house being evicted. She was never a deciding vote to keep or get rid of anyone.

Adam needs to go if Ryan expects to win the 500k.

Ryan needs to go if Adam expects to win the 500k.

I still think that Shelia has done the least amount of damage.

Shelia has:
Sharon
Josh
Chelsia
James
Adam or Ryan (she will have this vote because either Adam or Ryan will have to evict the other to stand a chance of winning)

6:48 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I hate that I am falling for the damsel in distress, but I do want Sheila to at least get second prize. I think if Adam takes Sheila, everyone will think that is so sweet and they will award him the 500k.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Thanks for the super job all season. I have a question about the clip, is Adam claiming that Shiela has stolen something? I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about that prior to this clip.

Have a great day.

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - sorry to hear you were feeling badly yesterday - hope you are better. Based on the time you opened this blog I would say your ill due to lack of sleep (5:32 am). Just think pretty soon you can get some REAL and MUCH NEEDED rest. For 2 1/2 months anyway :)

Thanks for all you do!! You rock!!

Deb

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shelia really is a piece of work.. " i am not going to cry and beg to you" But i just keep going and going on and on about keeping me over Ryan this girl is unbelievable.. and Adam did make some very good points when mentioning Ryan has been there throught the beginning when she wasnt. I would love to see the guys go together...but we shall see!

7:18 AM  
Blogger piper said...

I just saw that my last comment shows it was from "Walter." Don't know where that came from!?!

Anyway, good morning everyone. Have a happy final two day.

Carolyn, I hope you are feeling better.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GaTYor!

7:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning Everyone :) I'm feeling MUCH better. Thank you so much.

GayTor - Happy birthday!!!

Diane, N2Reality, Nancy, Walter, Maybel, Patty, Jen, Bama, Deb, Julie Good Morning :)

Gail Pleasure :)

Judy - No, they don't think Sheila stole anything. They're just planning how to buck for smokes from the DR.

7:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe - Hi Piper!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan is on a power trip and has been for weeks now, and I think that BB has helped him win just a few of the comps to give him that power. Even now Ryan is saying to Adam "let me win this." Why should Adam let Ryan win this, Adam has played a good game and deserves to win this too....I cant believe that 2 grown man act the way these 2 do, I see it as Adam acts the way Ryan does only when he is with Ryan, he is another person when not with Ryan. Ryan acts like he is 16, with a major attitude problem and he tries to scare everyone with his size. He is already counting his winnings and saying he is the winner. Boy it sure would be funny if Adam won today and picked Shelia and Ryan was sent to sequester, as the 3rd place winner. Vicki

7:36 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn

Adam has to realize that in order for him to win the money, he has to evict Ryan.

Ryan has to realize that in order for him to win the money, he has to evict Adam.

Why would either of them take the chance of coming this far and not go into the final 2 with better odds of winning by keeping Shelia?

Loyality is one thing but 500K is another.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, after watching tuesday nights show, it looks like BB did something fishy before the veto ceremony. Ryan must have already had to tell the houseguests that he was not going to use the POV, and keep the nominations the same. There is no way that Adam would have been telling him that he wanted to keep Sheila, before he knew he was safe.

and i cant remember the exact video that was posted here a couple of days ago, but right at the beginning, Adam says, "This effed everything up!" and kinda waves his hand, and then starts talking about keeping Big She, that it would be better for them both. When Ryan was brusing his teeth and just like, "mmm hmm, mmm hmm"

So i'm thinking, all the houseguests, KNEW that Ryan was keeping the nominations the same and that Baller had the deciding vote. Especially after hearing Ryan's weird reason for not using it, "to show that i have no alterior motives, i'm keeping the nominations the same"

so did big brother make him tell the others in advance, maybe like, a rehersal for the POV ceremony?

7:38 AM  
Blogger Kurtis said...

with all this talk of giving to the autism charity does anyone think the whole "retard" statement at the start of the show was pre planned for the PR and to get sympathy donations. The more I watch Adam the more I think he might have thought it up.

7:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mike in bama - oh delicious one -

I couldn't agree with you more.

7:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

psst.. it's that time of the morning... ;) brb.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good BB Morning - I cannot wait for tonight's show!

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no way anyone in the jury house is giving $500,000 to Ryan & ultimately Jen. Ryan HAS to know that. He will come in 2nd no matter who he is F2 with.

7:53 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Carolyn & BB lovers....here's hoping that my instincts have been correct all along and Adam wins...and boots Ryan's but out, where it belongs. He is way to cocky these days. His smurk is very irritating!

Carolyn, please take care of your precious back!! Ice and breaks, lots of them!! Gaytor..happy b-day!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks Rhonda :)

Will do... Off to the cuban happy place.. ;)

Back in a few.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

BUTT OUT D.R.

This is my first year watching BB, and I have to say that all the manipulating the DR has done in this game, reminds me of Pro Wrestling,and it frankly turns my stomach!

I've said this before...why doesn't CBS just write their own script, and get actors to play it all out?

BB is leaning hard to have a Adam/She-rag f2...
Shut the hell up will ya BB?...more manipulating by DR.

I like Adam and if he and Ryan go f2 I'm happy.

Sheila has got to go...just because shes a single mom, doesn't mean shes owed a living/handout.

Sheila has been given things her whole life, just because she, at one time, looked good naked...and I think shes mentioned a time or 2 about being a single mom...this must stop!!... get a job She-rag!!

Sheila whining to Adam that she has nothing to offer...try winning a comp or two you dumb broad!!

I wouldn't dislike this woman so much, if she hadn't treated everyone in the house like sh*t!!

And now she's telling Adam she's not gonna beg or kiss ass...If I was Adam and or Ryan I would be screaming every 5 minutes...pucker up butter cup...if you wanna stay, make me feel it ;)

Go home She-rag your kid is calling ya.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

I really can't stand the three in there. I think that Adam is lying about throwing the last part of HOH to Ryan to make him think he is safe and this is a sure bet that in case Ryan does win he will take Adam with him.

I say Adam will try to win it and vote Ryan out and if that happens I can't wait to see the look on his face, cause we all know Sharon warned him and he should have listened to her. He screwed Sharon and he deserves to be screwed by Adam.

If Ryan wins HOH , I think he will take Sheila too and if this happens I hope she wins the money.
I am looking forward to BB10 and the only thing about the show tonight that interests me is I hope they show Nat's entrance to the sequester house and the looks on the HG's faces.

I don't really care who wins the money. I think this year BB got all idiots. Hope the summer group is better then this one was. I am just tired of the guys arrogance and Sheila's whining, crying all of the time. The only sane ones in the house is the GP's they should get the money, know that.LOL

Carolyn thanks for everything. I have enjoyed this site and the hard work you put into this. Take a long nap before the next BB you deserve that, HEY, I have an idea, the jurors need to vote for you and you get the 500,000! LOL Hope you feel better soon!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I would have been happier if they showed the Sequester house on the live feeds after Natalie left. Now that would be entertainment!

I would loved to have seen the fireworks when Natalie walked into sequester. It also would be fun watching Natalie stalking Matt in the sequester house. What a riot!

It certainly beats the feeds of the HG's since then.

Watching the BB House has been about as exciting as watching paint dry since Natalie left...

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh carloyn i thought my ears would fall off listening to sheila..i made the mistake of watching BBAD..oh sigh...it was well everyone wach the clips it was all those times way too much! sigh..but i thought ryan had the dr down to a tee! he called it for sure! hehehe! :) im wiped this morning carolyn i think i had dreams of "im a single mom...im not campaigning yew knew..." im just tellin yew my feelings know that! hehehe! :) oh last night too much..i finally had to mute the tv and read a book..i love you carloyn you are amazing and you work so so hard..mere thanks and a tip is not enough! truly deepfelt thank you..xoxoxoxo bree in co Hope you have a wonderful morning and that you were able to get rest..:)

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn thanks for saying morning, as u may have realized I am kinda new here. I feel like i'm one of u now..hehe

Okay I know we all have a right to our opinions, but I want to point out a few things regarding ryan, everyone thinks he has let the power go to his head, due to what he said in the DR..gee I really think he just stated the obvious, that he held the power and he did. He has also stepped up and has been winning, and just b/c he won a prize; plus he and jen won 15k doesn't mean he has more then his share ;so give the f2 to shelia..NO! she is the one acting all powerful like talking about how she has gone through so much in this game and adam needs to take care of her b/c WHY!!WHY!!!
I wanted adam to win b/c he is kind and funny, but now I have to say in regards to a game that r/a are neck and neck..shelia has done nothing AT ALL!!!!!!!
why should anyone want her to get anything.
Men and WOMEN should all be apaulled at her behavior, as I have said all along
"SHE GIVES WOMEN A BAD RAP"
She to me represents exactly why men don't want to get involved, she is a true golddigger,
Marianne from NY

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn
I thought I submitted this comment way earlier 2day but I dont see it so Im trying again.

Thanks for the early overnight report. You're the best. I turned my computer off early for the first time since Ive gotten the feeds. And I was also wondering if you know when the feeds stop.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JIM, as IN "BUT OUT DR."
I love you!!!! you see shelia for what she is, "bend over and butter up butter cup, how funny,
Thanks for the support.
marianne in NY

8:43 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

IMHO....Sheila may have not won anything, may have been annoying, etc., BUT she is still there and she HAS played the game. She just has played the game in a way that most people don't like. I think it is funny that everyone is saying she doesn't deserve to win anything....anyone in the final three deserve to win, IMHO. Everyone plays different, and just because she doesn't have the physical ability, she played other abilities. Her mouth LOL, and it worked obviously!

8:50 AM  
Blogger lorelei said...

I don't understand why everyone is so against Ryan. I don't really care who wins because I see good and bad points on each of them but it seems like most people are for Adam and against Ryan so that is probably how the jury house will go. I'm not sure what everyone thinks that Ryan did that Adam didn't, they have been in it together all along and both have been guilty of the same stuff except Ryan has had to take the blood more often.

Another note, man, can these people say the same thing over and over and over and over and over!!!!! I would have gone crazy in this house! Thank goodness for fast forward! I can't stand to watch Showtime in real time!

This is my first post so I also have to say that I really wanted Matty out and was happy when that happened and I really wanted Gnatty out but I ended up kind of feeling sorry for her, she was SO shocked and you know there were many tears shed afterwards. I really liked her at first but she played too hard and she was making deals with everyone and would have gone which ever way the wind blew, the only reason she ended uup being loyal to the boys in the end was because she HAD to pick a side and at the time they were the one's who had the power. Even though I didn't like her hypocritical ways I felt her pain all the next day. I wish Ryan and Adam wouldn't have kept her hopes up so high even though I understand why they did it.

I'm also glad that Sharon didn't go all the way - she didn't do anything besides be on the block more times than anyone. When she missed that tie breaker so bad she deserved to lose.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila makes me sick....All the stuff she told Adam, you are my only hope...think of me....I am in the worst postion of all...You are sitting good no matter what....DUH!!!! does she not realize that she did not win 1 or 2 of the HOH.....KICK HER OUT!!!!
I hope Ryan wins, so it will be Ryan and Adam to the end....Adam can win the whole thing, Ryan is okay with that....Just don't give it to whinny and underserving Shelia

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really DON'T like Ryans Attitude.

'Give us smokes... I got CASH'. He's already counting his money.

What a piehole............

GO ADAM !!!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I really don't like the fact that two guys with a long drug history will be in the final.

BB needs to upgrade the quality of houseguests in a HUGE manner.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm holding out hope that we'll get a glimpse of the jury house tonight!

I hope Adam wins and takes Sheila, just because I think it would be cool for a "couple" from the beginning to make it to the end together. "Til Death Do Us Part" right?

Go Adam!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise This is the last time I say anything about shelia, But for those who say she played the game in her own way, plz don't be mistaken. She absoultly did not, she was carried, she is still there because she was NO THREAT, they removed all the threats, now the pawn that she is will get a boot out the door. she did nothing!!!!!! don't you all think she should support herself? and ya no what I really think adam is going to give her 50k from the 500k he will win. that is my guess

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie should have added a third option to her question: someone sitting next to you who deserves it, someone you can win over or someone who needs the money. There is a difference between deserving it (played a good game) and needing it. I know Sheila NEEDS the money but I don't think she played the best game.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home