LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BB Alumni Interview on the BB9 Final Houseguests

So... I had the opportunity to speak to quite a few of our BB Alumni the other day, while we were still at Final 4, and ask them a couple questions about their take on the season.

Please keep in mind, most of these questions were answered while Sharon was still in the house.

As with all interviews (and everything else) on bb9dish, I must ask that you not copy and paste this elsewhere. If, however, you'd like to link to this piece, here's the url:
http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/2008/04/bb-alumni-interview-on-bb9-final.html

Here's what Dick, Daniele, Janelle, Jessica, Howie, James and Alex had to say...


bb9dish-Carolyn: Who, if anyone, are you rooting for this season?

Daniele Donato - BB8: Since day 1, I have been on team Baller.
Jessica Hughbanks - BB8: I am rooting for Sharon, because she is from KS!
Dick Donato - BB8: sigh
Janelle Pierzina-BB6 & 7: Baller or Ryan
James Rhine-BB6 & 7: Rooting for ADAM!!! He's wearing a U of Miami hat... I have to. Plus, he played great working everyone while still looking like the "dumb" one.
Howie Gordon -BB6 & 7: Adam
Alex Coladonato - BB9: I would like to see Adam win. Ryan had 2 chances, plus a girl friend in the house, he is undeserving. He has played a good game, but still undeserving. Sharon hasn't really done much to win but be the pawn every week, and Sheila is Sheila. She is still in the game because of weakness. No fear.



bb9dish - Carolyn: In your opinion, who has played the best game?

Daniele: Adam.
Jessica: Sharon- ultimate pawn!
Dick: sigh.... The guinea pigs (because they are planning on backdooring Adam. Then throwing Ryan under the bus, while backdooring Sheila and Sharon the old fashioned way).
Janelle: Honestly, if Ryan can get Adam to vote out Sheila, then Ryan. Baller made some really big mistakes in this game, luckily it didn't bite him in the butt, though.
James: A few have had their moments, but this season sucked for game play. Everyone had like 2 chances, and that is just pathetic.
Howie: Adam and Ryan.
Alex: I think Ryan has played the best game - to keep himself in the game this long. Adam is a close second.



bb9dish - Carolyn: Who do you believe the jury will select as the winner of Big Brother 9?

Daniele: I think Adam will win against any of them. The only person he might lose against would be Sharon, if the jury was voting personal and not on game play, which i think they probably will. I also believe both Ryan and Sheila are playing for second place.
Jessica: I think Sharon would beat anyone if she made it to the final two. If she doesn't make it, I think Adam stands the next best chance of winning!
Dick: The Guinea pigs.... They have kept their alliance secret the entire time, which Jen couldn't do. They have been the secret power couple in the house. They have had the funniest diary rooms of anyone in the house. They were robbed of the last HoH comp with the Sharon question!
Janelle: If Sharon's in the final 2. It's in the bag
James: Don't know who the Final 2 are, but Adam has the best chance.
Howie: If Sharon is left, then she has some powerful votes, especially with Natalie getting f'd over... But I think they would vote for Ryan, where as they don't like the way Adam played and they don't think Sheila did much.
Alex: If its Adam in the chair against any of the houseguests, I see them picking Adam. If it's a guy vs a girl, the guy will win.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




23 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I'll go with Evel on all these questions. Best answers!! *ha*

10:28 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

That was a cool interview! It is interesting to see what the alumni will say as to the winners since they were in the house and know what goes on in this game! Thanx again Carolyn! Hope you are enjoying this week of nice, warm temps on the East Coast!

~ Ryan ~

10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ROFLMAO at Dicks answers... He cracks me up... he is way too funny..

THANKS for sharing...

10:32 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Eh. Just goes to show ya, nobody knows nothin'.

I agree with most, that Adam will win if he's there to win. Although I personally think Sheila played a better game, it's so subtle, convoluted, and neurotic no one will take notice.

10:36 AM  
Blogger virginia said...

omg i love janell and dani. why were we stuck with shelia and sharon this time around.. BLEHHH

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once an a**h**e, always an a**h**e = Dick Denato. Boy, I have NOT missed him for one second. Also, during BB6 & BB7 I was a total Janeyfan but ever since she became a dick 'n' dani lover last year and now a ryan 'n' adam lover this year I am officially off the Janelle Love Train. My only hope now is that somehow Shelia makes it to the finals with Adam and then wins it all. Man, this show!!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Alex if Adam is in F2 he will win. He isn't as dumb as everyone thinks. And the fact that he has survived Sheila all this time he deserves to win! Ryan doesn't stand a chance bcuz no one liked Jen. And poor Sharon had no game.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E.D.= Lame answers

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn... I hope you do interviews with everyone once they get the chance to watch the show. See how they really feel about their "alliances" then!

Loved EDs answers... I think they were the best!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see this Carolyn! You rock! I started watching BB at the beginning of season 8 and have gone back to watch seasons 6 & 7 and I must say that BB9 pales in comparison to BB6, 7, & 8!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What awesome interviews!

I'm no fan of the Donato's, but I loved Evel Dick's answers. Mostly because I was really wanting Sharon to win so my next logical choice would have to be the guinea pigs over the other two (male chauvinist) pigs left in the house.

***Sigh*** ... I miss Alex!

;)

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever-Dick is just lucky he and Daniele didn't get stuck with this cast. While most of BB8's cast was "scared" of Dick, this cast would have targeted him right out the door in the beginning.

I can't believe so many people think Dick's "strategy" was so good. His cast was just stupid.

So-I sense some animosity from Alex directed at Ryan? Interesting.

Wow-Sheila would have hated Daniele if those 2 whiners were in the same season LOL.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I hope they're right and that Adam will win that easily! I really liked Jessica last season, but I'm surprised by her adament Sharon support, especially as an "ultimate pawn"... ;)

Thank you again Carolyn! I absolutely LOVE hearing their opinions! Newer and older alumni!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, is Dick much of a... dick? I didn't find them funny or irreverent, I found them disrispectful.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this is how I think its gonna go down.

its gonna be Adam vs. Sheila in the final 2. obviously Adam has more votes in the jury house. so either he wins the money and splits it with Sheila cuz he's such a nice guy and they made a vow "TILL DEATH DO US PART" or...Big Brother gives both of them the money for starting out as a couple being at the final 2 together. they said expect the unexpected, right?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Dick is still the best! Love him

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just goes to show that even the experts do not have a clue as to what is going to happen.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get Alex. He thinks Ryan is undeserving to win but at the same time thinks he played the best game.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of you that obviously don't know Dick, E.D. has been apathetic about this cast from Day One, as have I. I wouldn't have expected anything less from him in terms of his answers. LOVED 'em!

Thanks, Carolyn!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting how all the haters are anonymous, lmfao!!!

I came to see other HG's answers to these questions. But the comments are even funnier.

One person doesn't like Janelle anymore because she was fans of ours? And who she likes this year... HAHAhahahahahahhahahahahaaa
take a breath
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa

You're an idiot.

Next... the ones that think that because we were in the house and played the game that we have insight into the minds of lunatics...

Read my answer to the one that doesn't like Janelle any more.

To the one who called me disrespectful. Ok, sure. And your point is???

Just because we were on the show, played the game and talk about this season in blogs, on house calls or just voice our opinion does not mean we have to be a fan of who is left or a fan of any of the cast from the beginning. I said from the start that I didn't feel I had anyone to root for this season and that feeling never changed. Don't like it... refer to answer #1.

And to Anonymous A-Hole (would have gotten your point across a little better, not the point on your head either.) I never cared what you or anyone thought of me, and it isn't gonna start now... oh wait, maybe.... maybe.... (I think a tear is forming) no, it was just that really smelly fart I cut that is making my left eye water a bit. So, no I really don't care if you check out in an hour or die cursing that they had me on a record 6 times this season, lmao!!! Hope you enjoyed all the Dick in your eye this season, Anonymous A-Hole.

Hugs and Kisses,

EvelDick

And yes it is me, Carol you can email to confirm, but leave this as is or take the entire response down please.

xoxo

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, if I understand this correctly, alex doesn't think Ryan is deserving because he got evicted and came back. Well, what would have happened if he made it back into the house, and then to the final two. Does that mean he wouldn't be deserving of the final prize. Also, I'm so sick of hearing about Ryan not winning because of Jenn. It was part of the game and the twist, and should have no say in weather he deserves the money or not.
I love evel dick, his answers were the best...lol!

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVELDICK..hi plz listen to me and stay away from shelia, ya know she digs you for the 500k, plz tell her off, Oh how I would pay to see and her that,LOVE ya DICK..marianne in ny

6:53 AM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

I'm not anonymous and I can't stand Dick. So there.

Talk about some childish answers and responses. Geez, grow up man.

Good job on your site this year, Carolyn (see, Dick, I know her name. It's not Carol.)

I appreciate everything you have done and have thoroughly enjoyed your site. It's the best one out there!

See you next season.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home