LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers. Happy Monday! Today in the BB9 house, the HGs are expecting Julie. Based upon what they were told in the DR yesterday, they believe they will have the PoV Ceremony and Eviction today. They are expecting to receive their bags in the morning, so everyone but Ryan will be packing.

Also, the HGs believe they will be competing in the 1st part of the 3 part Final HoH at some point today, following the eviction of either Sheila, Sharon or Adam.

Incidentally, because they've been told that Julie's coming, they think there's a live show today. As we know, there is no live show today, but BB will likely be filming them as if there was one, what with the eviction...

I'm left with a couple of questions: Will they follow the script from past seasons and have the endurance comp as the first leg of the final HoH? And if so, will they show it to us on the live feeds, thereby revealing who was eliminated at final 4? They showed us (feed watchers) that Jacob and Sharon were gone in the very beginning, but final 3 is a lot bigger than 16 to 14....

All we can do is wait and find out! I choose to think positively. I really can't even imagine them blocking an endurance comp. Much less the final endurance comp!

The Overnight Report is now complete.

9:59pm BBT
Frilly Room
All HGs
Those Darn Guineas Did It

The HGs blame all the pranks throughout the season on the guineas..

Those Darn Guineas



10:02pm BBT
Frilly Room
All HGs

Adam tells the story again about his missing cigarettes..says it was a robbery.

Sheila: So I heard there was a little thief. Someone stole your cigarettes.
Adam: There was a robbery. PA system was wack, couldn't get in the Diary Room, and I needed to see a psych immediately.
Sheila: I needed to see a psych when I was shackled to you... BB must hate you. Maybe that's why they rushed this thing.

Adam says he had a stash of smokes hidden in a silver bag, and they're gone now. Sheila goes searching under the bed for them, and she finds condoms, a little pig, a rope... Adam insists there was a robbery. Grand theft larceny.. personal property.

The Great Cigarette Robbery


CUT TO:
10:27pm BBT
BATHROOM
Sharon & Adam
Quick Whispered Game Talk
Sharon: Is he gonna keep it the same?
Adam: Don't know.
Sharon: He didn't tell you?
Adam: No.
Sharon: Huh.
Adam: I don't know.



CUT TO:
10:33pm BBT
Sharon & Ryan
Various locations

Ryan Tells Sharon She is Good

Sharon: You know for a fact?
Ryan: Yeah.
Sharon: Hold on.

Sharon races up the stairs to HoH.

Sharon: What'd he say?
Ryan: I don't wanna be caught up here talkin' to you...
Sharon: Yeah, but just...
Ryan: I busted it out to him. He's worried that we're working together.. I told him we're not. I said I'm thinking about putting him up... He's like, no man, you don't believe me, I'm f'in voting her out.

Ryan tells her Adam will keep her... The conversation moves back downstairs to the bathroom, and Ryan tells Sharon she must tell Adam that if she gets pulled down, she's got him.

Ryan Tells Sharon She is Good



CUT TO:
10:37pm BBT
Adam & Ryan, a little Sharon
Bathroom
Ryan & Adam Talk Game

Adam: (evil laugh)
Ryan: What'd she say?
Adam: She asked me if I was keeping her... She asked me if you were keeping the noms the same... Then she said, "If he takes me down, you know you're ok."
Ryan: Good. Cause you know what I want.. I said something to her earlier.
Adam: I believe her.
Ryan: Good.

Adam says he's gonna say to Sheila, "It's only a f'in game." Ryan adds, "Say hi to Jorge."

Ryan: She's an idiot, dude. She should be kissing your ass.
Adam: I'm glads she's not. Makes it easier.

Ryan to Adam: Game Talk



CUT TO:
10:56pm BBT
RED ROOM
Sharon & Adam
Sharon Tells Adam He's Safe with Her

Sharon: Whatever happens, just know I have you over her.
Adam: Cool.
Sharon: I'm not gonna turn on you, Baller. We've looked out for each other this entire game. I'm not gonna stop now. Hello!
Adam: We're good.
Sharon: We're good. Just know, if he takes me down for whatever reason, I will keep you over Sheila. You have done more for me than she has. You've looked out for me. Just know, you're good with me.
Adam: Thank you.

Sharon winks at him. Baller leaves. Sharon resumes reading her bible.

Sharon to Adam: You're Safe with Me


This concludes the overnight report.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if there will be a pov ceremony since they did goodbye messages yesterday. Last week on housecalls Evil Dick said something like the only people allowed to use the veto are the people on the block. Will Ryan get to use the veto?

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is someone getting evicted but there isnt a live show???

6:45 AM  
Blogger Vals said...

I am hoping we don't have trivia till tomorrow! If they do have an eviction today, that may be the case :(

7:03 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

There is no guarantee that things will transpire the exact same way that they have on prior seasons? Right. BB could do something completely different this season...

I have a feeling there will be a twist; in the same way there was a twist with the couples.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan can used the veto cause he still has Adam he can put up. But if Adam used ti he would be the only one to be put up. So thats why he said if the people on the block won they could use it.

They can do a eviction show without it being live can't they. Nothing stated they were all live evictions I don't think.

7:13 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

their gonna tape it like a llive show. thtats y HG's think they r doing a live show today becuz they were told they were.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd! Ryan is getting on my frickin nerves.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

The Guineas also sneak into the Diary Room and talk about the HGS.
*lol*

7:33 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

If Ryan had a brain, he would take Sharon down and put Adam up and get him out. If he doesn't lose Adam now, he's dunnnn.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Monday BB Lovers!

My my my, what a day and it hasn't even started yet.

This last week is going to be very interesting indeed. What will Ryan ultimately do with the PoV?

So many questions and so little time.

Only this blog, the feeds and the tv show will tell.

;)

7:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

uscwriter
1. hi from usc film '90 ;)
2. we are expecting the PoV ceremony today.. among other things.
3. Ryan has the power to change his nominations or not. Whichever HG is not on the block, once Ryan's decision is made, is the one who will vote someone out.. Not Ryan. Since He is HoH, he doesn't get to vote this week... he just gets to decide who does vote... since he won PoV as well as HoH...

Leanne - ah, the magic and occasional torture of television. They'll film it, but they may or may not let us in on it on the feeds after the fact...

Vals Me toooo!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It probably wont be live. It might happen and be taped or possibly the eviction wont happen till tomorrow but since they locked them down yesterday for a veryy very long time i'm thinking the eviction will happen today.

8:10 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Wake up time? We got fire!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only way Ryan can win is if he goes up against Sheila in the final two...and that's if they don't give her the pitty votes. Adam can beat Ryan and Sheila in the final two. None of them can beat Sharon in the final 2. So basically, as much as I hate to say it, my boy Ryan has no chance of winning from what I can see. If he wants any chance in hell though, he has to get rid of Sharon this week and Adam next week. I don't know why some of you don't see that, but it's a fact. Plus, he can beat Sheila and Adam in the competition. Personally, Sheila is so bad in the comps and aggravated so many people, I would keep her in my pocket until the end if I were him. I would love to see Ryan and Adam go to the finals together though. Love those two guys. Plus, Sharon has to have the most annoying voice and laugh ever, so she has to go. It won't happen, but it needs to.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iv been finding it really hard to get excited about BB lately, and im a huuuuge fan...maybe they should just crown the winner and get on to season 10 *lol*

dont get me wrong, the remaining players have done an amazing job getting to where theyre at (okay, maybe not "amazing", but they must have been doing something right), but i've felt like i've been watching live footage of a retirement home ever since they got rid of the "bad people"...but i guess this is it, and there will be no more mystery boxes (damnit!), so im rooting to see Shelia and Ryan at the end (probably a pipe dream).

Sharon has a great heart and a personality to go with it, but she has been a floater and in my opinion not really deserving to win the prize...and eye-baller...well, he's shown loyalty to certain people the whole game, played well, and um...scratched alot...but i dont think i can get past the comments he made with the "R" word...should someone not win because of personality flaws? no. but i would just be a whole lot happier seeing Shelia and Ryan as the final 2.

end rant *lol*

hope you all have a great day, and enjoy the rest of BB9!

Miss Charlie Monroe

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a thought...

Doesn't BB about HAVE to show the aftermath of what does or doesn't transpire today???

First off, there's the live feeds (which I unfortunately can't have because my internet is horrible), but there's also BB After Dark on Showtime. I don't think Showtime or the people who watch it (me!)would be very happy if all we got to watch is flames or guinea pigs for 3 hours.

They could well do it because it it's their show to handle how they see fit, but I just don't see them having a blackout until tomorrow. Live feed viewers have always been in the know for such things in the past, so I don't see them changing it now.

What do you guys think?

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how unbelievably stupid Ryan is being - he doesn't have a shot at the $500k IMO but he has the least amount of chance against Adam. He should be trying to take Sheila - that's the only one he has a shot against in F2. Jen must be screaming at the screen as she watches that moron. As for Adam, he lost me yesterday with his calling Sheila the b word repeatedly behind her back. Now I hope Sharon wins and takes dumb and dumber to school. Sheesh! I haven't liked her game play but she is a master at the game she is playing.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan is getting on my last nerve too, he has been so cocky since he got HOH in more ways than one. It looks good on him being wrong about Sheila having a relationship in the house. I am so done listenening to him and Adam calling Sheila the B word that I'm not bothering with my feeds and when Sheila leaves I am cancelling them. But I will be cheering Sharon on.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I dont understand is WHY is Ryan wanting to keep Sharon this week when last week he wanted her gone. Why not keep Shelia, what is Shelia gonna win in the last 3 comps? I dont get the loyalty to Sharon in this late stage of the game. He had no loyality to her before, and besides Ryan would not win against Sharon if he and her were final 2, the best he would do is 50... Vicki

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I think Ryan should use the veto on Sharon and get rid of Adam. I think Sharon is being honest about her loyalty to him, and would take him to the final two should she win the HOH--which I'm not sure she or Sheila could win anyway. If Ryan wins, he then gets his choice of which one to take. And he's very likely to win up against those two.

Christy

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks everyone :)
i thought they had to show it live, but hopefully there is a twist!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about the live feeds but my on-screen Dish-Network schedule has BBAD scheduled as usual for 3 hrs for tonight...but then again they've been known to have the schedule wrong or it gets changed w/o DN having any say in the matter.

And last yr BBAD showed the endurance comp live & the comp ended during the airing.

Leanne @ 6:45 AM, B/C BB can do just that.

Now I haven't called She-bot the "B" word but I CAN understand those that do BUT I CAN also admit that it gets a little redundant to hear it repeatedly.

JT

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home