LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ryan May Use PoV on Sharon

5pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Sharon & Ryan

Ryan: I dunno. Maybe I should take you off the block. What would you do? Vote him out?
Sharon: Whatever you want me to do. This is just a bad situation.
Ryan: I know what you'd wanna do. I'm just f'in myself for a vote if you vote him out.
Sharon: I'm just trying to help you.
Ryan: What if I take you off tomorrow and put him up? I'm just trying to secure your safety. If I do this, then I'm f'd for a vote.

Sharon's working hard.

Sharon: I don't care who stays... I just have an easier story, and easier excuse if it's her. I'm just worried about the speech.
Ryan: For PoV? You don't have to give a speech. You don't have to give a speech. You just go in there and tell the camera, I vote to evict Sheila.
Sharon: What do you wanna do?
Ryan: I don't want Sheila here. I don't trust Adam.
Sharon: I don't trust Adam either. he just pretty much told me he'll keep her here because I didn't take his deal. You just have to tell me what to do.
Ryan: How bout I take you off and you vote Sheila out? You wanna do that? Then we don't have to risk what Adam wants to do.

Sharon's not jumping on it. She's saying it's a very tough thing, since Sheila saved her last week...

Ryan: I'm sorry. I just feel like I'm screwing myself, since you already have 3 in sequester.

Sharon points out why it's scary to take Adam.

Sharon: He pretty much has no loyalty to anyone.

The HGs are going bonkers.

Sharon has figured out a way for Ryan to keep Adam's blood off his hands: throw her 2 of the HoH comps, and she'll be the one to evict Adam.

This conversation ends at 5:24pm BBT. The result is inconclusive.

Here's the clip, from the beginning of Sharon and Ryan's conversation, and covering 8 minutes into it:

Ryan & Sharon Talk


Ryan May Use PoV on Sharon


Part 3


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did anyone catch what adam was telling ryan before sharon got a chance to tell ryan about the proposed deal? i tried to watch the video, but the audio wasn't that great.... how did adam lie?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

OMG I hope so!

That would be too cool.

Work it girl, work it!

;)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Adam told Ryan "When Sharon talks to you, she is lying." Anon at 5:40

6:26 PM  
Blogger seVen said...

Screw this chick. Ryan told her he'd save from the block if she doesn't trust Adam. All she has to do is vote out Sheila.

BUT OH NO, that will look bad on her. And she's trying to help Ryan with final 2?

Bullsh*t

7:02 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

Does anyone know if Adam did indeed try to strike a deal with Sharon?

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Adam said he'd vote out Sheila if Sharon takes him to the final 2, should she win the HoH.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY, REALLY wish HGs would STOP giving other HGs credit for "saving" them when it's CLEAR they were NOT saved for THEIR sake but just kept b/c the other was the REAL target all along!!!!!!!!

JT

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Adam did try to strike a deal with Sharon and she told Ryan about it right afterwards. This made Ryan very angry and that is why he is thinking of taking her off the block. Adam has been caught lying a lot to Ryan. I am still not sure that he will vote Shelia out. He doesn't trust Ryan and Sharon.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Seven. Sharon is so full of shit. Then to tell Ryan to throw her 2 of the HOH's LOL. This girl can't win shit, now wants Ryan to throw it to her. She is a joke.

DebinNY

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home