LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Morning

10:20am BBT
After about 20 minutes of flames, the HGs are up and ready to take on the day. Well, they're getting there... Adam and Ryan are still in bed in the Frilly Room.

BB: Adam, Ryan, I said...

BB wants them up! Sheila's up and at the sunburst table, drinking coffee.

Adam: Big face off today.
Ryan: Yup.
Adam: Done... I'm gonna summon the power of Jay-Hovah!

10:23am BBT
Adam and Ryan get out of bed.
BB: Adam, Ryan
Adam: Whaddya want?!!!!
BB: Please put on your microphone.

10:25am BBT
The boys are getting dressed and having a giggle about Adam's old style basketball shorts - aka the Mo' Cheeks.
Sheila heads in to the bathroom, tidies up a bit, then readies the shower.

Ryan comes into the bathroom. Chatter...

10:29am BBT
The HGs are on inside lockdown, presumably while the BB crew builds the part 2 comp.
Sheila's wondering if she'll get a chance to do laundry.

10:32am BBT
Bathroom
Ryan: Hear em building outside?
Adam: Sheila, it's you n me today, babe.
Sheila: I know. Take it easy on me.

More about Mo'Cheeks... general chatter...

10:47am BBT
Kitchen
Adam & Ryan

Adam's been preparing breakfast, and Ryan just came out of the DR and told him they're doing goodbyes.
Adam: You're kidding me, right? You had to say goodbye to me?
Ryan: And Big Sheil. You're gonna have to say goodbye to me too.
Adam: She's freakin' already.

Chatter, then...

Adam: You said goodbye just now? I don't believe you.
Ryan: I swear. I ain't lyin' to ya. Why do you think that is?

Chatter...

10:51am BBT
Still kitchen
Adam & Ryan
Adam: You didn't say goodbye.
Ryan: Final goodbyes dude. Today. I don't have to say no more goodbyes. From here on out, I'm done.

Chatter about pancakes and waffles... Adam prepared breakfast. He's laughing that he's giving Sheila the one that doesn't look good.

10:54am BBT
Sheila finishes up in the shower. The boys are in the kitchen. They're talking between locations.

Adam: Ryan just said his final goodbyes, Sheila.
Sheila: I can't hear you.
Ryan: Adam just said his final goodbyes.
Sheila: To me? That's nice.
Ryan: You'll be saying yours soon too. Tomorrow's the final eviction.

Ryan wonders where the beebees will be living once the show's over. Sheila asks if either of the boys fed them. Adam did.

11:05 - 11:15am BBT
Sheila's thanking the boys for keeping her... then wondering what they're going to have to do.
Adam: Expect the unexpected. They're gonna have Allison in the backyard hosting. Big Al.
Ryan: Big Al.
Sheila: That would be nice.

Adam gets crude..

Sheila: Well, I am human.
Ryan: Sheila, not only are you human. I think your a nympho on the inside.

Adam: They're partyin' out there. It's me n you, Sheila. Big Showdown.
Sheila: I'm surprised they haven't come on and said what;s goin on. Ya know.
Ryan: Mm hmm.
Sheila: I'm surprised they haven;'t come on and said something.
Ryan: (to mic) Wanna let us know what's goin on today?
Sheila: I know. They're gonna have to... I had only like 3 hours of sleep. So much anxiety. I couldn't believe i was still here.
Ryan: You thought you were going?
Sheila: Definitely.
Ryan: I think Sharon was more surprised than you.

Adam: You might say your goodbyes first, because you're guaranteed to be there for the final comp...

Sheila: She was just convinced, I guess, that she was staying. I could tell, by the way she was acting.
Ryan: She acted like that all the time.
Adam: She was dancin'. That girl was ready to rock n roll outside.
Sheila: She was convinced Ryan was gonna keep her.. or take her down...
Adam: She was gonna vote you out too..
Sheila: Oh, yeah, we talked about it. There was a possibility we'd have to turn on each other.

Ryan leaves the room, and Sheila and Adam have a team whisper moment... She thanks him again, and he says it was easy for him to boot Sharon... and it would've been hard to boot her.

11:15am BBT
BB: Adam, please come to the Diary Room.
Adam: Byeee.
Sheila: Bye. Gimme lots of love.

11:20am BBT
Sheila's alone and bored in the kitchen area, wondering what to do... She mentioned a few minutes ago that she'd like to make some more jewelry.

11:29am BBT
Ryan's lying on the couch in the Red Room.

Silence throughout the house.

11:31am BBT
Ryan gets up, has a sip of his drink, then lies down on the floor, and begins doing some ab work.

11:33-11:45am BBT
Adam comes out of the Diary Room, pretending that he's bawling...
No more silence.
Sheila: He's just waiting to kick me to the curb.
Adam: Why would you say that?

Ryan: What'd she say?
Adam repeats what Sheila said.

BB: Sheila, please come to the Diary Room.

Adam: You're gonna shed a tear when you hear my warm hearted goodbye to you.

Sheila goes into the DR.

Adam comes into the Red Room. Ryan continues doing abs throughout the following conversation.

Adam: What'd you say to her, dude?
Ryan: I didn't say nothin'. I didn't even talk to her.
Adam: She knows, dude.

They decide they need a secret handshake...

Adam: She's like serious now. She knows.
Ryan: She knows we're boys. She's not that stupid. She probably heard us talkin' last night.
Adam: We're boys, dude.
Ryan: Sorry, Sheila.
Adam: We gotter here... We coulda kicked her the f out a long time ago. Maybe she's realized she can't count on me to take her to the end. Think she heard me say I threw the comp yesterday?
Ryan: I don't know. Don't even bring that up, dude. She doesn't know...
Adam: Let her find out on her own.
Ryan: Let her review the tape.
Adam: It's a scumbag move, but what are ya gonna do? It's only fair, dog.
Ryan: Whatever...
Adam: We're set up, bro. We're sitting beautifully right now.
Ryan: We are.

Talk turns to chatter... tattoos and rappers and Boca Raton...



Ryan: She probably heard us talkin last night.
Adam: Or this morning.
Ryan: Yeah, probably.
Adam: It sucks, but f it. Keep telling her I got her to the end, so she doesn't (make our life hell).
Ryan: That'd be some crazy sh*t if she pulled off some wins.

Adam: She's like seriously bipolar, schizo...
Ryan: Yeah, I don't know where that came from.. She was all happy, then... What was she sayin back there?
Adam: "I know what you 2 bros are up to." She's f'in with Big Baller, dude, mental. Ya can't do that. I'm sick of it.

Adam: Think She Knows I Threw It?


11:46am BBT
Adam & Ryan
Red Room

They continue talking about Sheila. Adam says she was freakin'. Ryan disagrees.

Adam: She's gettin nervous for the comp. It's her last shot. No more fall back. No more dudes ther to help ya.

They talk more about their special handshake... then back to Sheila bashing.

CUT TO:
11:53am BBT
Sheila comes out of the DR. Adam asks her if she gave him a nice goodbye. She says she did, and he says he did to.. very heartfelt.

Adam says "tomorrow's the eviction. It's like a runaway train now."

CUT TO:
12noon...

Opening an afternoon post.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




48 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

It's about time. I have been waiting for them to get up so I could plan my day. This is pathetic. My life revolves around the BB feeds. When the next season comes I wonder if the interviewers are choosing interesting people or are going to send us some more scratch your privates and then talk while your mouth is full of food type morons?

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I hadnt refreshed this page I would've never known that the feeds were back on. Mine were stuck on flames. Thanks Carolyn!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I loved it. The camera has a close up of Ryan brushing his tonge and then switches to a close up of a wide mouth bass and then back again. I almost couldn't tell the difference.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila is just not smart. The last thing she should be doing is complaining about anything that Adam does or says. Sheila Its serious suck-up time. Der uh hello r u frikkin kidding me

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually dont think the poeple on this season were that bad.. i mean there were a few ones that were bad only because of the way they acted and handle things, but other than that. This world is filled with all kinds of people and it is important to remember not everyone is the same. that is what make the show interesting.

-Beth

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Anon @ 11:04 ~ Your retardedness astounds me. :)

~ Ryan ~

Carolyn, you let that through? I wanna laugh at that, but I really don't know how I should feel.

11:09 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Hey Anon at 11:04....why don't you clean it up and go back from under what ever rock you crawled out of. ......look up rule #5.....

11:10 AM  
Blogger dawnie said...

i really hope ryan wins!! he grew on me soo muchhhh. his gigglely laugh is soo cuteeeee

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn did you see that nasty post at 11:04!!!!!
how did that make in here

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 11:04
You sound bitter! Leave Carolyn alone, she works hard on this blog and all you can do is hate on her. Go find some other blog LOSER!

11:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oops.. thought i'd clicked on reject... gonna make him disappear now.

11:20 AM  
Blogger spyke6666 said...

CAROLYN:
this anon@11:04am, did this person really have the audacity to call you an ignorant bitch about the Jay-Hovah thing? Or is this some inside joke I'm not aware of? Please let me know cause it's driving me crazy.
And if this person did call you that, they're the ignorant bitch and I don't know how you put up with it or even bother to publish their comments!

11:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

spyke - it was legit.. i get a lot of hateful people.. thought i'd clicked on reject.. gone now.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Anonymous @ 11:04 AM said...

Things no one should say to the goddess of all BB blogs!

Bow down and apologize you ignorant fool!

Carolyn, what happened to comment moderation?

;)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Well it looks like it will be awhile before anything happens, so I will say goodbye for now. Will keep the feed up and will continue to catch up now and then on the blog. But work is demanding some attention. And to anonymous at 11:04, stuff it.

11:22 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

what? seriously? anon at 11:04...is that a joke? If it is, I'm not getting it. Not funny at all.

Carolyn...I can't believe some of the stuff you have to put up with up.

much love to you, girly girl!

11:23 AM  
Blogger spyke6666 said...

OMG, now I see from these other posts that I was right, this ridiculous anon @11:04 needs to step the f*ck off! Don't be messing with Carolyn, and if you don't like her comments or her spelling of your ghetto words then don't bother coming to this site, nobody wants you here! God Carolyn, I really don't know how you have the patience for some of these people, especially with all the hard work you do for us!

11:23 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

you poor thing you! ohmigosh I could not deal with that on a daily basis. Not even once a year could I deal with people saying things like that to me. You are much stronger than I am....I would have broken down in tears long ago.

11:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

as with many things the HGs say, i was spelling it as the HG sounded it out, to make that clear for the readers...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Caolyn, tell anon at 11:04 to come see us if he has a problem with you. We would take care of it real quick. My husband won't even mess with me, I'm to good of a shot.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bye bye Anon 11:04- No room for you on this blog. You suck for your rude words to our gracious host. Thanks for everything Carolyn. You rule!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Carolyn said @ 11:20 ...oops.. thought i'd clicked on reject... gonna make him disappear now.

Thank goodness!!!

I know I'm tired so I can just imagine how you feel. OMG, I feel for you tremendously having to deal with such hate mongers.

Love ya dearly and always know that for every single hater there are a millions of lovers.

;)

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I have never written on this blog before (although I read it constantly) but that comment from a prior anonymous poster has forced me to say something! What a jerk!!

Game wise..I am hoping that Ryan wins. I think Adam has put himself in a great position..because Sheila will keep him and now he has this agreement with Ryan. I just hope that the jury realizes that Adam has not actually done ANY dirty work at all (compared to Ryan's winning pov to evict James, evicting Natalie, winning the last hoh & pov, etc and Sheila's eviction of Natalie). But, I think that Ryan has the worst chance of winning sadly..they don't seem too fond of him in the jury house.

11:27 AM  
Blogger spyke6666 said...

Carolyn, I can't believe you're even clearing that up for us! We know that you spell things out like that all the time, you try to make it sound like the houseguest always! You shouldn't have to defend yourself to this ignorant person! Ugh! This makes me soooo mad!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila is the goddess of applying mascara.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam - proving once again that he has no backbone...

11:28 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

For those of you who saw the Anon 11:04 post, THAT is why Carolyn deserves all we can spare. Unfortunately for me, I have nothing to spare. (Worker's Comp, long story, no money.) But when I do, (hopefully in May), I shall be tipping.

If you can't tip, go tell the coffee people to give Carolyn some coffee!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really lost right now. I thought that the winner or HOH got to pick someone to go final two and that was it. I did not think there was gonna be three different comps. Maybe I missed like a really big talk or something. Can someone fill me in on how it is going to go down? Did Ryan win the last/final comp or is there actually three comps? B/c I thought Julie said something about the winner of HOH getting to pick who they go to final two with. Please help. Go in detail if you can.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anybody else have the banner at the bottom of the feeds that say real.com/bigbrother. That wasnt ther before.

Carolyn - That anon@11:04 was horrible but just look at this way that comment was made thru jealousy and envy. So let the haters hate they have nothing else to do and u keep dpoing ur thing girl. I dare them to find another site as HOTT as this one!

11:32 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Carolyn....sorry to hear that you have to put up with that on a daily basis. You are so kind and funny and keep us posted all day and night. Maybe it was a good thing that slipped by so we can all apreciate you even more for what you have to read! And thank you for keeping those slimes away from us......you rock!!!!!!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The debate that threatened to affect the finals shows is now officially called off:

From a Blog:
"If you're sick of hearing about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, then this should come as welcome news. According to TV Newser, the North Carolina Democratic Party has canceled a scheduled debate between the two remaining candidates. It was set to air on CBS. Katie Couric and Bob Schieffer were scheduled to moderate. It would have probably earned decent ratings, too, since CBS planned to air the hour long debate following an episode of 60 Minutes.

According to the NCDP website, the debate was canceled due to "time constraints and logistical issues." I suppose that makes sense. Both Clinton and Obama are running around like crazy in an effort to secure last minute votes during the final Democratic primaries. Pennsylvania's is today."

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos to Carolyn for all her hard work, tenacity, and patience (being blog administrator here is the ultimate endurance comp). Haven't posted a comment in the last couple of days cuz my faves are out of the house and don't want to spend my time hate'n on the remaining HGs, but I'm still tuning in to check the goings-ons & latest gossip.
love ya!
dOgGgY

11:40 AM  
Blogger Echo33 said...

Carolyn said...
as with many things the HGs say, i was spelling it as the HG sounded it out, to make that clear for the readers...

Just wanted to let you know that you never have to ever explain yourself or apologize for someone else's post on your "frikken" blog for frik's sake. Keep up the good work. I think now that the majority of us can doubly appreciate the lengths that you go to do this for us.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if anon 11:04 attended Passover?

(By the way Carolyn, have you seen Billy Crytal's "700 Sundays". Great part in there about Passover.)

--Lane

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this is kind of random and off the subject but...I live in Columbus, Ohio and my cable company is WOW...last season when BB8 was on I could hit info button from my guide screen and it would say Dick Donato and Daniele Donato and I thought it was weird because they made it to final 2 well this seaon when I hit info from my guide screen when BB9 is on it says Adam Jasinski, Shelia Kennedy and then goes on to say what will happen on that show Veto meeting, HOH ect. Well anyway now that it is down to final 3 soon to be 2 I starting to wonder if Ryan will get the boot leaving Adam and Shelia to be the final 2 with Adam winning the game....then this would mean that BB is some how rigged....right?

11:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks guys :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In response to your post anonymous, to win the final HoH, it is a three part competition.

Part I -Ryan won this.

Part II -Sheila & Adam will compete.

Part III-Ryan will face off against the winner of Part II. Whoever wins this will be crowned the final HoH and has the power to decide who will be in the final two with them.

Based on Julie's words last Wednesday, I expect them to do Part II & III tomorrow (or at least by tomorrow since we will know who the final 2 are by the end of tomorrow's live show).

11:56 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello Carolyn...

Do you think my Shelia has a chance?

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone figured out what Adam is really up to?

12:03 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

echo33 @ 11:45 said ... I think now that the majority of us can doubly appreciate the lengths that you go to do this for us.

Double Ditto!

I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you do. At the moment I'm going to sign off to run more errands, hoping to make it back home for the show tonight. I'm also hoping they show Natalie entering sequester. Yes indeedy!

***Sigh***

The header looked so much better with Josh, Sharon, Crazy James, Chelsia and Alex in color.

Oh well, I'm just a viewer not a player so I have no control. I'd be ever so grateful if they brought back viewer voting ... and it shouldn't matter where the viewers live ie Canada. A viewer is a viewer no matter where they live.

I've read some people complaining they can't get music from Real because of where they are located, but I've never done anything more than watch BB when it comes to RealPlayer. What can I say? I don't even have cable, own an ipod or download music in any form. I'm still a channel surfer on the radio and local television channels, but 'know this' I couldn't possibly live without my DSL and BBDish!

Anyhoo ... What a game this season!

I'm totally psyched for BB10, linked to the new BBDish blog site and ready to go.

Thanks again Carolyn, you're the best!

;)

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn-I can't believe some of the posters try to diss you? Your blog rocks and you're so fair and nice with everyone.

I really hate this "we're bros dude" garbage. This is one of the reasons why I can't stand Adam and particularly Ryan. I hate the stereotypical frat-jerk vibe they have going on. Most of the guys in this season have given viewers horrible impressions of men. Trust me ladies-we're not ALL this bad!!!

Isn't this the first time Ryan tried doing an ab routine? LOL. His workouts are such a joke.

I hope Sheila pulls off the upset today! It could happen! Go Sheila go! We know the producers are pushing for an Adam/Sheila final, just as they pushed for the Dick/Daniele final last time.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Carolyn & BB lovers. Grrrrrrrrr I put my feeds up and all I hear is Ryan calling Sheila the B word again behind her back, too bad she dosen't come out of the DR and catch him. He thinks he is so cocky, yet he was a little mouse when all the guys were in the house. By some miracle I wish Sheila would win and they get Ryan's butt out. He had the nerve to say she didn't do anything for them and they got her to the end, he seems to forget she saved him and Adam's butt when she was HOH.

12:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Julissa - The DR doesn't even know what Adam's up to.

Bama - Hi Honey! :) Anything can happen...

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! I think this waiting has turned people into raving mad loonies lol!
sorry ya have to put up with all that Carolyn, I love this place. Its where I catch up on all the goings on in the House! Ty for everything u do!

12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

having gotten another missive from the pathetic loser, i'm pretty sure it's the same moron who plagiarized me for a month solid last season.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to Carolyn and all...I, for one, am a worship of Jehovah, so if I had heard Adam's use of God's name in the manner of which he did, I would be more upset than I already am.

Secondly, regarding this triggering a nefarious post towards Carolyn is highly upsetting. What's more upsetting is that their are so many posts we don't see.

Carolyn, I agree with the masses who applaud and who are amazed at the spectacular work you do for our benefit.

I am still without funds, and without paypal, but I will find a way to send you a donation that you so richly deserve.

Best to all.

Robin T.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila is the most annoying HG in BB History. She is constantly talking about stuff with all kinds of misinformation and acting as if she is an expert on it. Why for the Love of God would a grown woman talk about her supposedly PMS problem on National TV? Who care about her hormonal problems.

Oh yea, and Adam looks like Shrek.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home