LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, March 07, 2008

Veto Players Chosen

10:15am BBT
The selection of the players for the PoV comp is underway. As soon as the feeds come back and the selection is 100% clear, the names will be listed here.

10:19am BBT
Feeds are back.
Sheila: I'm glad. I wanted to get picked. I'm excited.
Natalie: I wanted to play. :(
Adam: I'm playin' the PoV, dude.

Veto Comp Players:

  1. Ryan - HoH
  2. Sharon - Nominee
  3. Chelsia - Nominee
  4. Adam -
  5. Sheila -
  6. JOSHUA - Chosen by Sharon
Matt: (to baller) We're gettin' backdoored this week, me n you.
Chelsia: Really?
Matt: yeah, that's what I heard. I love it when people make plans. (to Baller) You should win and take Sharon off.. That will F Sheila.

CUT TO:
Natalie whispering with Sheila about Matt and how he's gonna go try to get close to James and Chelsia now... and then she tells Sheila that he made out with her on Valentine's Day.
Nat: Oh, trust me, I've been working with him for 5 weeks. I now him better than anyone in this house. I'm gonna do what I have to. I'm playing for me now.
Sheila: Well, let's see. Let's see if you really are.

Nat concocts a story of how Matt is really into her... follows her everywhere, etc... and how she told him of last night...

CUT TO:
Josh's Room
Josh, Matt, James, Chelsia
Josh: I'm quite jealous that I'm not playing.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




13 Comments:

Blogger mikeinbama said...

This season has been frustrating to watch. It's a numbers game and getting rid of the strongest player when you have the chance.

I think they should get rid of James or Natalie, because I can't stand to watch or listen to either one of them. Matt's day is coming and he won't be able to save himself with trying to play both sides of the fence.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I have refreshed this page probably 200 times today! LOL. I really dont get why Ryan is getting the girls out. Even he said "I'm not worried about the girls." I bet next week whoever is HOH will be followed around by their little puppy Matt.

10:28 AM  
Blogger StaceeNichole said...

Josh just proposed Ryan a guaranteed 21 days without being on the block if he back doors Matt!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an observation on my part-Although smoking pot is not uncommon, the last I checked it is still illegal. Adam announced to the world that he gets a little high before work. As of yet he is under the impression that he has a job. And Matt just informed everyone that his good friend Jimmy gets high every morning on his way to work. Cameras guys, did you forget you are being taped. the only comment I can think of that is suitable for these two is, "you guys must be retawded."

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie --

Ryan said he's getting the girls out because he believes it is the safest thing to do... as in no backlash nominations. Remember, Jen was the one who loved BB not Ryan. He just doesn't totally get it.

And I'm totally with you on the Matt puppy comment! It seems so obvious as we watch the feeds from outside the house.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Josh said, I'm jealous that I'm not playing"

10:47 AM  
Blogger dawnie said...

Ryan is making himself a target for sure if he sticks with Matt.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Do you think that Ryan really has the pair of stones that will be needed to backdoor Matty and deal with his crazy butt from today til eviction on Wednesday? He should, but I don't know... Will a promise of 21 days be worth it?

And, like Anon @ 10:44 said, Jen was the big fan of the show... I guess he's learning as he goes!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Nevermind then. Carry on!


=D

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its totally obvious that Matt is playing puppy dog to whoever the HOH is - last week it was Josh and Sharon and now its Ryan and whoever is HOH next week Matt would be up the butt kissing again. He needs to go.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*** Anon 10:41 am .... sure smoking pot is illegal. Do you think these guys even care about *smoking POT*, after they've both admitted to *selling* cocaine AND use of other drugs (Special K)?? I can't believe these idiots think they can get out of this house, and NOT have their local Police Dept following their every move!

*** SingoutChristine
{{shaking her head at the stupidity of these morons}}

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused is Josh playing? You said he was chosen by Sharon but he said he is jealous he isnt playing?

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home