LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Morning in the BB9 House

10:05am BBT

The feeds just went to flames.... Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!

10:20am BBT
Ryan's in the bathroom, brushing his teeth.

Sheila, Joshuah and Natalie are in the Kitchen. Natalie asks Sheila how she felt about the shoes all over the counter. Sheila says, laughing, she was just trying to figure it out.. thought maybe Josh was just doing inventory. Natalie confesses her involvement, so it's all good with Sheila.

Sheila: Natalie, you're good. I gotta hand it to you.

They ask her about the hand prints on the fridge, and she says she didn't notice. With regard to the banging pots last night, she deducts points for lack of originality.

Sheila: It's been done before, and by someone a lot hotter.

CUT TO:
10:25am BBT
Backyard
Joshuah
It's too cold for him to stay out... he comes back in.
***I was hoping for a prayer or a rant.

CUT TO:
10:26am BBT
KITCHEN
Sheila, Natalie & Joshuah
Josh says the Diary Rooms should start in about an hour...

Sheila: You guys are so much better at the pranks than Big Brother.
Josh: Chelsia said the toilet paper drove you nuts. She would go in there every day and flip it around..
Sheila: She did? Oh, and probably the toothpaste too...
Natalie: I loved the shoe one too..
Sheila: That was classic.
Josh: I do have a lot here...
Sheila: You sure do! You had to make sure you color coordinated... That's so funny about the toilet paper. I just kept thinking, who keeps doing this? I never mentioned it. The jokes were funny.. I can take a joke. I just don't like things thrown on me... he was told not to do that.
Josh: (rhetorically) What're you gonna do?
Sheila: Nothing. It's part of the show. You're told when you come in here, you're gonna be humiliated... That's why I laugh when people say they're gonna sue... The only problem is if people play a prank and someone actually gets hurt.

Sheila shouts to Natalie. She had a dream that Eric and Nick came back. Natalie notices the 2 of them together have 8 letters.

Sheila: Eric was trying to hit on you. Nick was in the dream, too and he was so hot.

CUT TO:
10:32am BBT
Josh is in the Shower.
Sheila and Natalie are talking about the exposure they'll get from being on BB.
Sharon's up... doing her morning routine.
Adam and Ryan are in bed in the Frilly Room, talking about establishing a workout schedule.

CUT TO:
10:38am BBT
Bathroom - Sheila and Josh - She's saying she's a good sport.
Frilly Rm - Adam & Ryan - Ryan just told Adam to take baby steps with someone...
Ryan: Lets ask her when we work out today if she can count our reps for us... (soft voice) 1...2...
Adam: That would be so hot.

Ryan: How long till they start the Diary? Soon?
Adam: Mm hmm

Here's a clip from Quirkydude:



CUT TO:
11am BBT
After a few minutes of flames...
BB: James, Adam. I said, it's time to get up for the day.

In the bathroom with Sharon, Sheila's going on about all the pranks, complaining and saying she's a good sport, then saying none of these boys compare to the master: Evel Dick.

11:04am BBT
Sheila's blow drying her hair...

BB: Natalie, please go to the Diary Room.

And so it begins...

CUT TO:
11:14am - 11:24am BBT
Ryan: Whaddya say man? What do we do? I say we keep Josh.
Adam: Why not? He's funny.
Ryan: Great dances in the morning.

Quirkydude


Sheila comes out.

Ryan: Sheila, we're thinking of keeping Josh. We love his dance routines in the morning.
Sheila: I hope you're kidding.
Ryan: Talk to Sharon and see if she'll keep up the dance routines... then we'll keep her.
Sheila: Well she does have that slop pass.
Ryan: Ooh, that's right, I should get it from her for her vote.
Sheila: I should get it. I've been on slop 3 times.

Adam goes in.

Sheila: I've had a rough week.
Ryan: The pans and stuff?
Sheila: Dick did that. You can't copy people.. makes you a poser.
Ryan: Bunch of posers.
Sheila: And they think it's gonna make me cry... boohooo... The only time I cry is because I miss my son. It has nothing to do with being weak... It's that I miss my son. You can't show any emotions or people target you.
Ryan: Yeah.
Sheila: I've never left my son this long. Ever. He's like 15 minutes away. he's well taken care of.. but that doesn't mean I don't wake up every day and wanna see his face. That's what makes me cry, not these people.

They talk about it a bit more...

Ryan: Joshuah's goal is to verbally attack someone and send them to the DR. That's his goal.

Adam and Natalie come out...

Natalie: What's goin on people? Team Christ... What're we discussing here?
Josh: We wanna keep Josh.
Adam: He's got great dance moves...
Sheila: And we're gonna need Sharon's slop pass...

Natalie: Are you guys keepin it on the down low?
Adam: Last night, I told him 'I do like the points you brought up, I think I'm leaning towards you.'

All laugh.

Ryan: He thinks I'm keeping him too.
Natalie: That's good. Keep the peace in the house.

Sheila talks about how Sharon was crying before the Veto Comp, feeling bad for Joshuah. Ryan says he told Sharon yesterday that she needs to stop feeling bad for him, and that Joshuah has tried to get her out of the house twice.

Ryan: I felt bad for her.

They wonder if she'll stab them in the back, and Sheila and Natalie say no way.

11:26am BBT
Sharon joins the group outside. They jokingly tell her she'll have to take over Josh's morning dance routine... and they want the slop pass.

Everyone's outside but Joshuah and James now... I'd go see what they're up to, but they're not visible on any of the feeds at the moment.


Deciding to Keep Sharon
Quirkydude


Talk has turned to random chatter... engagement rings for Jen...

11:34am BBT
BB: Sharon, please go to the Diary Room.

Sharon goes off, and the conversation turns to marriage. Sheila says she's been engaged a number of times, but never married. Ryan asks if she's afraid of commitment, and she says yes, absolutely. Natalie says she is too. Both say it's because of their upbringings and circumstances...

Natalie goes inside...

CUT TO:
11:38am BBT
Bathroom
Natalie & Josh
Natalie mocks Sheila, then tells Josh everything's cool and going according to plan.
Josh: I just want you to know, if I leave, you definitely have my vote to win. Of your four, you deserve it the most... unless you completely dick me over.
Natalie: It should be fine.. unless Sharon's working them... I just told them, whatever you guys do, don't make it a tie. But, if it did go to a tie, I would vote to keep you. But I know Adams gonna follow Ryan... so you should be fine.

Josh says he'll put Sheila up, and he'll tell that to her face.

Natalie: You know how things change in this place... but thank you, Joshy, I really appreciate it.
Josh: I laugh when it's you and Jame sin the end.
Natalie: You think it will be?
Josh: Especially if he wins this next HoH... and he will if it's physical...
Natalie: Do you think he'll put me up?
Josh: Not if you keep me.

Natalie: If it does go 2-2, I will keep you. I don't wanna be the executioner, but I'll do what I have to do. Let's just hope it goes 3-1 to keep you...

Quirkydude


Sharon comes in...

Sharon: Little party in here??

Natalie says she's doing her hair.. Sharon goes back out. Nat resumes blowing smoke up Josh's butt... or is she?? ;)

Josh: I'm not even playing for HoH. I'm gonna throw it.
Natalie: Adam says he doesn't believe you're gonna throw it. You gotta talk to him.

Cont'd @11:45am BBT

Josh pushes the Sharon will get every vote from the jury angle - since she's been nice and played safe...

Natalie: Well, I would like it if you stayed, because that would get the numbers back.. pretty much equal 3-3... I'll make sure I talk to these guys some more. Don't worry. That's why I always bring the guys up separately.

Josh: If you guys want me to swear on a stack of bibles that I'll throw HoH, I will.
Natalie: No.. you don't need to do that. Your word is enough.

Cont'd @11:44am BBT
Quirkydude


James comes in... He has a wicked headache from sugar... Nat says she has to talk to the boys again, but James is in too much pain to listen to game.

Natalie: I'll talk to them some more.. I just gotta make sure they tell me what's goin on.
Josh: Are you cold or tired?
James: I just woke up.

You'll see.. after the meeting is over, I'll pull the boys up separately... no Sheila...

Natalie (sets herself up as blameless): I just hope they're not setting up deals behind my back...

Nat repeats this refrain several times over the next few minutes, with different variations, all based on the same theme... It's quite musical.

CUT TO:
11:55am BBT
Nat & Josh
Bathroom
cont'd....
Natalie: I gotta come up with some more good arguments.
Josh: Just tell em, if Josh is here, he and James can go up on the block every week.
Natalie: Yeah, but they say you wont put him up and he wont put you up.
Josh: Yeah, but if Sharon's here, she wont put him up either, which only leaves them.
Natalie: Which only leaves them.

Part 3
11:51am BBT
Quirkydude


FLAMES @ 11:58am

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




22 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

YES!!! FLAMES! I love flames. Just wish we could actually see one morning of Joshuah's dance routine.

But to start commenting as this is what we are supposed to do here and leave the blogging to Carolyn. I <3 u Carolyn.

Has anyone else noticed that Gnat hasn't been talking to God much after she won her HoH? Poor God. What will he do now that he isn't being asked constantly to see what the bad people are doing?

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time!

10:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks for adding that "none of the above" in the polls Carolyn.

I had to check that one.

I think it started with s6 when I started hating one group and loving the other and stuck with it all through the season. Fireman AirSick and his sheep, which became the girl scouts who constantly camp out (when they had HoH) I had the love to hate them relationship start.

I stayed true to the end with Janelle, Kaysar and Howie as the ones I loved.

I still cringe when I think of Gaggie winning the $500K.

(that was Season 6 wasn't it? Anyway everyone knows the characters.)

I haven't changed much since then. It was even more of that feeling with All-Stars because I never liked Dr. Ill and his bogger. Another waste of a season with Bogger taking the $500K.

I know eventually someone I like will win. Unfortunately I don't think it will be Joshuah this season, but I am still keeping the faith until Wednesday night.

10:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor, :)

M'Lady - Thanks so much for your kind words in that earlier post....

10:44 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm laughing my butt off! I'm watching America's Next Top Model, and the girls reward? A meal at Dolce! LOL They're all "ooh, Ashton Kutcher" and I'm like ... "CHILLTOWN!!" LOL

10:51 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Does Adam have a secret crush on Natalie? And yes, I have noticed her lack of prayer since winning HOH, she is a character for sure.

11:01 AM  
Blogger vee said...

Oh my gosh did Adam fall for someone in the house? hmm.. out of all 3 girls I think it's Nat but if not her then Sharon or maybe even Kimberely LOL.. Oh gosh I wish they'd say who :( unless they were talking about the woman @ bb with a nice soothing voice...

Carolyn hun I <3 you so very much =] I've only been visiting your blog since this season started I've posted comments before but finally got a google account to use with blogging.. I truly must hand it to you because you actually watch this as do I but sometimes at the boring parts I'll switch it off and it seems as though you keep on watching even at the boring parts *hug* I don't like the people you like but to each his own right?

Thanks for all your hard work

11:07 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

gaytor - I've been wondering whether Natalie found Atheism. She's a really odd duck. Watch, she'll turn out to be a Rhodes scholar and classically trained actor.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelia should slap James for pouring flour on her head.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

There has been gossip about Adam jumping on the Natalie bandwagon after Matt left for a long time. But actually from what he has talked about she isn't is type at all. He likes big girls (as well he should, big girls are best).

11:17 AM  
Blogger k said...

ok. So, id like to think of myself as a BB expert (fueled by the gracious givings of Carolyn!!) however, why are they being called to the DR?
It cant be for the goodbye messages, there hasnt even been a [offical] renom! Is it just for bits to use for the show?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been dying for them to play some good pranks and except for the TP and the scaring by BB and the frozen rat its been dissapointing. I wish the girls would dish it back to the guys. They could knot up all the ties of the guys sneakers nlike 20 knots in each strand (not tying them together. I did it to an old boyfriend and it took him 2 hrs to get them out with his short nails. How bout the old short sheet the bed routine or condoms filled with water in the bottom side of the pillow case. I guess the saran wrap across the toilet beneath the seat would be too messy. They could steal all the guys undies and mix them together. Too bad theres no flagpole but is there anywhere they could toss them up? Switch the salt for the sugar, or mix up other food items. Shaving cream (if there is none BB could provide it) innsneakers or a pillow case. Even just ice diown the guys back at the wrong time coukld be funny. They need to get more creative. We filled all of someones drawers with white peanuts and their room to waist high. I think the guys would aopreciate it if the girls got game! BB ought to help the girls do some really good stuff. Sheila really needs to retaliate!!!Even though I can't stand her I would like to see her get revenge. It also makes for more entertaining viewin sauceg. We took a ball of string once and piled plates with piles of tangle string to look like spaghetti and serv ed it with spag. and meatballs. BB should lock them out and when they came in told BB took pity on them for the slop so giving them a spag dinner donated by a local restaurant.Would be hysterical. This lame stuff has got to go if they're going to wake people up in the middle of the night they should have a bugle or something really good.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan and Adam aren't talking about any of the girls IN the house. They are talking about the sexy female BB voice - someone on BB staff. Quirkydude has a video up on youtube of it.

It's pretty funny...

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Quirkydude has another video posted of Adam and Ryan talking about the BB girl...her name is Shannon. She's the one who asked Ryan his questions in the DR. Adam asked Ryan if he told her that he (Adam) has the hots for her. Ryan said he forgot. Adam said he's going to tell her today.

FUNNY.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've had it up to here with the Team Christ BS...I love that they think they're so holy and the "good" people and they can be just as nasty and mean as Josh and James--the only difference is that they do it behind their backs.
Sheila is killing me...good sport my a$$.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Oh... can't listen to these people. Off to see a movie instead.

Hopefully more fun stuff later.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed Nat's lack-o-god but thought the bloggers just got tired of writing about it.

As I've said all along - she's a convenient Christian - says "Our Father" and then acts like an orphan the rest of the time.

I think her game has really stepped up - to the point that I can't even tell what she's up to. Keeping everyone guessing works!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning BB lovers!

Does anyone know if the Basketball game is going to delay the show tonight?

PS - These ladies are blow drying, straightening and curling so much I can smell the hair burning. YUCK!

;)

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh is so desperate saying Sharon will win and get the votes in the end. The nice and safe players NEVER get jury votes - they don't get the respect of the jury. Well - not since Lisa in season 3, anyway and that was just because everyone hated Danielle so much.

I don't see Sharon winning the $500,000 unless it's against James. I can't imagine that James would get any jury votes at the end, apart from Chelsia's.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - Couldn't find the post (it was either in one of the two updates this a.m. or one of the updates yesterday) but someone had asked if you knew what "slop" consisted of.

I discovered last season that it is a "high protein oatmeal - unsweetened" that is sold by a company called Bill Pearl. The site link is:
http://www.billpearl.com/product.asp?i=2670

Not aware whether all the added protein is what makes it's taste supposedly so unpalatable or whether unsweetened oatmeal is, itself, just unappetizing.

I wasn't aware milk was acceptable while on slop (you advised an earlier poster that milk was among the acceptable items), so always thought oatmeal without milk wasn't something I would normally choose to eat. However, with milk and sugar (as a condiment) I have really been unable to ascertain why the HGs all make such a fuss about being on slop.

Anyway, now you know what slop is.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

gaytor -- yes I HAVE noticed that about Natalie and I am enjoying it so much! I never really had too much trouble with Natalie until she started that crap and I really hope she doesn't return to it full force again the rest of the game. I can almost root for her when she doesn't do all the g*d talk...She's actually quite likable when she stands on her own two feet rather than depending on g*d or Matty to take care of her.

Still rooting for James though...go James!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

When Josh walks out the door on Wednesday, James will point the finger squarely at Natalie.

I hope James wins HoH and gets the lying little Hummergirl out of the house.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home