LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Sunday Show Day!

Today in the BB house, the Veto Ceremony will take place, and we'll be covering the lead-in and the outcome as we see it all unravel on the live feeds.

The overwhelmingly likely ReNom is Sharon, and has been since James won the Veto, but Sheila's asked to be put up so many times, ya just never know. Doubtful, but expect the unexpected.

And now, the overnight report. Let the pranks and the gaming continue...

10:39pm BBT
Blue Room
Da Boys
Saturday Evening Art Project

Last night, the pranks continued and became Project: House Gets Sheila... All the boys got together to toilet paper Sheila's room while the women were up in HoH. They put quite a lot of time and effort into it.

Here's the clip:

10:39pm BBT
Toilet Papering Sheila's Room


CUT TO:
11:29pm BBT
Sheila Finds The Latest Gift from Her Adoring Fans...
She's none too pleased: "how old are these people? (talks into mic) They have to come in here and clean this up, right? Natalie comes to look and thinks it's very funny. Sheila says they broke her bed too...

11:29pm BBT
Sheila Finds the TP



CUT TO:
11:43pm BBT
Kitchen/Dining
Natalie, Josh, Adam, Ryan, James
The HGs Plot Together in Project: Get Sheila

Natalie advises them what drives Sheila most crazy, and encourages them along with the pranks... Shoes all over the counter, hand-prints all over the fridge..

Natalie: She doesn't like feet juices and germs all over the counter...

11:43pm BBT
Project: Get Sheila



CUT TO:
12:44am BBT
Adam & Josh
Backyard
Josh will not be blindsided...
Josh: So how's it lookin' for me?
Adam: I mean..
Josh: Be honest with me..
Adam: I don't wanna mislead ya. Don't wanna promise you nothin', ya know?
Josh: Mm Hmm.
Adam: Couple days thinkin' about it. Now, I don't know what I'm gonna do. It's gonna get rough, ya know? Regardless. No matter what anybody tells ya. Gotta weigh the risks and see what's better for me... I feel it's better to keep you. I'll tell you that much.
Josh: For sure.
Adam: It's kinda nice, this weather like this, huh?

Here's the clip, captured by Quirkydude:

12:44am BBT


After this, Adam and Josh head back inside and join Ryan in the kitchen. Talk turns to Ryan's curiosity about Josh's shoe designer choices, Italian leather, etc...


CUT TO:
1:37am BBT
Josh & James
Pots 'n Pans Wake Up for Sheila

After much debate, and the rest of the house deciding against doing it, Josh and James decide to go ahead with the banging after all. It was designed for Sheila, but Adam is the most vocally offended...

Sheila's Reaction to Pot Banging
Quirkydude
1:37am BBT



CUT TO:
1:48am - 2:05am BBT
Josh & James
Talking Smack and Game

Josh: I think the vote will be a tie. Adam & Sheila love ties. They are the weakest players ever!
James: I hate all these f'ers.
Josh: I hate them all too... except for you.
James: Notice how everyone wanted to be my friend after veto.

Talk turns to Sheila. Josh says she's melodramatic and all of her situations are self-imposed. Then he moves on to Adam & Ryan...

Josh: Adam and Ryan are driving me nuts. Not so much Ryan, but Adam. He's always scratching. It's just so gross.
James: I've been playing scenarios in my head, and those 3 have it.
Josh: I sort of want to go...

Josh starts doing the math... he counts down how many people left, and how many weeks are left, and he is convinced there will be a double eviction soon. Then talk turns back to Joshuah's situation for the week...

Josh: I think I have a little wiggle room... If it's a tie, Nat might wimp out.
James: Why would she hang Ryan like that?
Josh: Why not? Right now I figure it's 51/49. 51% I say, 49% I go.. but there's that margin of error...

James: I hate Sheila.
Josh: I hate them all. They suck at life.

CUT TO:
2:08am BBT
Ryan, Sheila & Adam
Sheila's All Fired Up
Ryan's there, but silent, save for laughing at the conversation

Adam: Don't we get points for originality?
Sheila: No. 'Cause someone else already did it, and the guy that did it is so much hotter. I hate posers. What's next? Lemme think back to other seasons.
Adam: You sound all fired up, Sheila.
Sheila: Let's see... I already had water dumped on me. That was Jen, right?
Adam: You gonna retaliate, Sheila?
Sheila: I'm gonna win HoH. Just you watch.
Adam: You sound fired up and ready for me.
Sheila: Oh yeah, I'm fired up.

CUT TO:
2:30am - 3am BBT
Josh & James
Game & Chatter
Josh: I brought Sharon back... I brought her back, and she's gonna knock me out.
James: You could have brought Jacob back, instead.

Josh: Y'know, they wanted you to stay this week, because you're the villain.
James: Am I really the villain? I would never lay a hand on anybody.

Talk turns to the next HoH...

James: I think if I win HoH this week, I'll get a phone call instead of a letter... but should I keep it or give it away (for leverage)?
Josh: Don't give it to Sheila. She hates you, and it wont help. She wont keep you. Y'know what? Give it to Natalie. Big Family girl. That would solidify that... (laughing) Natalie wanted to send you to Matty as a birthday present, with a pink bow in your hair.
James: She said that? Seriously?
Josh: Totally. Now she's changed her tune. Since PoV.

That pretty well concludes the game talk for the evening, as well as the pranks. Josh and James stay up a while longer chatting, then Josh heads to bed, and James stays up quite a while longer on his own... He does a little dance, a little grooming, hangs in the sauna a bit, stares at the memory wall a while... Typical late night James.

Shortly after 5am, Ryan gets up to use the restroom. The slop is playing havoc with him. James hears the noise from the sauna and comes to check out who it is. He tells Ryan, he thought it might be Sheila, and he was wondering what to do next.

As of 5:22am BBT, all the HGs are in bed for the night.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




41 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I remember those Alice in Wonderland characters now: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. Adam and Ryan.

Come on C=Venus, please?!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

"They suck at life"
????
I don't know what kind of mood I'm in this morning, but that made me laugh!

I don't like a lot of the things that Joshuah has said in this game, but for some reason he is a charmer, and as a viewer, I want him to stay!

**Do we know why Nat WON'T put Sheila up as a "pawn" even though she has asked over and over????

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,
I've never posted before but love your blog to pieces, I actually rarely even watch the shows anymore, just have read your posts and comments sections.
First of all I am a James fan and was very disappointed when Chelsia was kicked off. But my question is won't James have made money on his other "endeavors", that were made even more public while he's in the house? I think he's in a win-win situation, and I wonder if he didn't plan it that way from the day of casting. Like he has a pink mohawk in his "videos" and still now?? How long can one keep that look? He had to have known that all of this stuff would come out and that apparently it is a hot market?! Then give interested parties a chance to watch him all day long (live feeds) and multiple times a week on every tv station, then disappear into sequester.... as if his "merchandise" won't sell!!!
I think he has played a great game and I would love to see him win but I don't think I'll feel that bad if he goes home. Truely I don't know who else to root for, they all annoy me!
Thanks Carolyn,
Melissa

8:47 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

So, the HG's aren't really thinking about jury votes yet, are they?! If Sharon makes it to the Final 2, she'll win! She hasn't done anything "mean" and everyone likes her, even if she's "boring". I think that she's not the biggest threat because she keeps playing to help other people (ie: Joshuah and not using her Slop Pass) but she'll get more votes than anyone else who is left! And, she will be physical and she knows the game/memorization stuff... Just thinking that Joshuah doesn't have those skills. If I was in the house, I would evict her now before it's too late! She IS a good player!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn and Happy Sunday. Woweeeeee I stayed up watching the feeds and the toilet paper one was funny and she did laugh at first but I would make them all clean it up to heheheee!!!Nat is definately making my head spin with her going back and fourth. Josh will officially go out now lmao because shoes and purses on table tops or counters is bad luck heheheheeee!!! As soon as Ryan was done with his hate for Canada I turned the feeds off, what an ass he is and duh Adam with Canadian French lmao only one province here speaks French. Got news for you Ryan its just as hard for us to get into the States with a record as it is for you to get over here with one mmmmmmmm sounds now like what Jen said about Ryan is true since he admitted his hatred for the French people and Canadian people.

8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning :)

I'm running out for cuban coffee while they're still sleepin. Back soon...

C

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pranks are getting old.

DebinNY

8:59 AM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

I read some updates where Ryan and Adam were talking about France. Did Adam really spend time in prison there?? I hadn't heard that before. What for?

I hope Josh stays. It will be so boring if Sharon stays and it becomes girls against boys. She doesn't seem to have any game, as far as making alliances or coming up with plans. Maybe time will tell.

I can't figure out where Nat and Ryan stand. Sometimes it seems like they are definitely for Josh staying and maybe just telling others what they want to hear. We might not know the actual outcome until Wednesday's vote...or most likely, Tuesday night.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loveing all the stuff the guys are doing. I wish they would pick on someone else. Yes Jane Adam and Ryan do seem to fit Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumb.
-Kassie

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She probably won't put Sheila up because she knows that will be too much temptation for the others and Sheila will be voted out....

9:18 AM  
Blogger LateWithLewis said...

This blog is by far the best recap of Big Brother on the internet. I am a college student / security guard in Dallas and the recaps and clips make my weekend shifts go by so much faster, thank you! I don't understand why the house guests are not thinking about the jury votes. I want James to win but I would not mind if Sharon did. I find all the other house guests irritating and would be bummed if any of them won. I know producers intentionally cast the show with people who are mentally unstable but Sheila seems exceptionally loony to me. She really gets on my nerves and her emotions seem inappropriate most of the time. I saw the clip of James on MTV's Parental Control and the clip of Natalie of MTV's True Life, but what I really want to see is the episode of NEXT that James was on.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i would agree the pranks ARE getting old..but really when you have nowhere to go..i would imagine you run out of things to do..they have to keep themselves amused somehow..and why not do it at sheila's expense..haha i'm mean*blushes* but seriously..it obviously kept them amused for the night..kinda funny that spinster natty thought it funny as well..kinda interested to see how the veto ceremony plays out today..cant wait to see who the re~nom is...thanks again for this site Carolyn...i love that i know whats going on before the show..i've watched almost every season..but this is the first season i have found this site...excellant!!!!! OH and...GO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! tee hee

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the UK...

I love BB USA!!! I did love the english version until I saw this one (First time it has been shown properly in UK) and I like the format much more. The fact they have HoH and PoV, they are allowed to openly discuss noms, brilliant!I hope the UK producers are taking note!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only hope if that Sharon is spouting all of these things about wanting James out, but eventually comes around to keeping James. It would be best to have the strongest player on your side till the final four! It looks like Josh is leaving on Wednesday (it's only Sunday though), so I hope Joshuah can get Sharon and James together for a real game chat and they join sides! I already have a feeling they are on the same side, but Sharon's been doing a lot of talking otherwise so I am a lil bit leary with her right now.

~ Ryan ~

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning carolyn! =)

gotta say the hg's are really expressing their 'love-hate' relationship with sheila ... they love to hate her - after all idle hands are the devil's work. btw, has she won any of the comp's yet in this game?

As it has been stated before, besides their frat boy pranks the guys have no game ... (besides james, who has too much game which makes him the obvious target).

The few entertaining moments coming from the feeds lately have been baller picking his nose, and shots of nat's fake boobs - a sorry commentary on our social microsm.

just a thought - wonder how ryan will react when he finally sees the feeds showing jen fingering him as a racist ... but that's still a long way down the road.

another cup of java pls!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh is so much like Dustin from last season! Both extremely HOT, but both extremely gay! why do all the good ones have to be gay? lol

9:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What a night. And I thought I stayed up through the end but I missed the pot banging. I did catch the TP'ing and her reaction to it. Why does Shrilla always whisper into her mic wanting to get in the DR? Doesn't she know by now they are SICK of her constant complaining. If I recall, she kept begging to get in after the flour in the hair incident and they never called her in. Every time something goes bad on her she whines. She is worse than Wamber with the tears and justifications.

Now to rant on Gnat. I've decided she isn't playing the game everyone thinks she is... actually I never did think she was playing it... but now I see that she is being lead around by the nose via Shrilla. Gnat hasn't had an original thought in her head since day one. She's the most gullible person in the house, and she started proving that with her misguided love and continued devotion to St. Matt whom she is still playing every move of her game for. But look at it. Shrilla is the ventriloquist and her hand is stuck up the Gnat's arse. Gnat tries to make a decision, such as keeping Josh, but Shrilla turns her as soon as she gets wind of it. Shrilla doesn't forgive or forget. I hate myself for typing it, but in this sense Shrilla is playing a good game.

Did anyone else catch Ryan coming up to HoH and bust the girls for having (his words) a puss party? They weren't too offended but had to come up with something for the boys... they decided to call them the boy scouts. Yes, that was Shrilla's idea.

And last of my rant... What is with Shrilla wanting to win HoH and have Gnat paint a portrait of Alex? She wants to put his face on a pillow and sleep with him, and carry him around and talk to him all the time. By the time she got all that out of her mouth she wants to do it anyway. For some reason she thinks it will p.o. the boys. (can anyone explain that one to me please? How would it affect them other than knowing she is crazier than they already know?)

OK. I can't stop.

What about Shrilla thinking every guy in the house wants to sleep with her. During all this "puss party" (again, Ryan's words, not mine) she decided that James has a huge crush on her because the night they were dancing/stripping James rubbed all up against her. And Alex. She has admitted several times she has a crush on him. Poor Alex. Poor ANY MAN that gets within her lign of sight.

OK. I'm out of finger power. I have to rejuvinate. While Carolyn has her Cuban I'm gonna have some gin I think. OOPS. I forgot, I don't drink, but this could make me start again. I'm putting my Bombay Sapphire in the freezer. A glass of that and 3 olives and I'll be as crazy as Shrilla.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn.......:)
I have to say that your blog is where I will be and have been since someone in chat told me to come here. :) I have been on Hamster's the last few seasons and just rely on you and this site to fill me in for my BB addiction! Thank you for a job well done! "Kudos" girlfriend!!

Mlady :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

TP'ing Shelia's bedroom was righteously awesome, I love how it became a group effort among the guys and how elaborate they got. Haven't they ever heard of tossing it and letting it unravel on it's own? Not that I have ever done anything of the kind of course... :P

Shelia's reaction was to be expected, but Nat loved it a little too much. Nat stood up for the guys and later egged them on for "Project - Get Shelia".

The reaction the crowd got when Josh brought out all his shoes/boots/flip flops... Frikkin Priceless!!! The man is gay ya know. ;)

Speaking of gay, I have an inkling Josh was imaging the frig to be a hottie when he starting smearing and smacking it with his oiled hands. ROFLMAO

I'm actually enjoying Nat and the guys, they're so much more fun to watch than anybody else left in the house, ie Sharon with her GP's and Shelia bemoaning her circumstances.

Gotta love it and I do! Thanks again and mucho kudos to BBDish!

;)

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - thank you for making my addiction a complete success! I can't get enough BB and you are my best dealer!!lol
Finally, an end game where everything isn't a back and forth your side against mine battle. It's truly a question what these people will do and how these alliances will form and dissolve. I love the anticipation and the brain stress of trying to figure out how this game ends. I couldn't be more happy with the players right now. They are ALL playing, some more subtly than others - but this season the end game is def. getting a renewed boost of excitement!
I can hardly watch BB this late in the game on the edge of my seat with the way "teams" seem to keep emerging every season. This one is up for grabs, anything is likely to happen and I love it!
Thank you Carolyn - for giving us all a place to get our fix, and thx for being so good at what you do.
I love this game! I love this site! I can't wait to see what a double eviction, quick thinking, chaos filled day will do to this house!
XOXOXO
totally neglecting my family..... when does BB10 start? I'm in trouble this year!

10:08 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And now the wakeup call begins! FINALLY!

I can't wait to see Shrilla walk into the kitchen and see the greasy fridge doors. She's gonna be whispering into her mic again, I'll lay ya 10 to 1.

Happy Sunday everyone! Let the games begin.

Oh one thing I caught last night, and I think it was Joshuah that said it but don't hold me to that. Something about while this isn't scripted they still tell them things to do in the DR. I have to think this was about the Pranking for the day, but I've always pretty much known this by snippets of conversations from past seasons. THAT is my biggest problem with BB... I always have to wonder how the DR is playing the game too.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila keeps reminding everybody she is a mother (yes, I know, a "single mother," as well), but she really isn't acting like a mother with the HGs, James in particular.

Her response to the tp'ing of her room was "how old are these guys?" For a woman who is a mother and 45 years old, she seems to be clueless as to the younger males of the human species.

Does she not realize that the male really doesn't start maturing until around 27-30 years old?

That means Ryan (27) and Adam (29) are just reaching the beginnings of maturity.

As for James (21), he is just barely cooked. Hasn't had a chance to mature and age, and is basically just out of his teens.

For Sheila to claim to be a mother and to be so concerned for her 16-year-old son but then totally treat James as a fully-matured adult (when he is only a few years older than Sheila's son and less than 1/2 Sheila's age) kinda shows what kind of mother Sheila really is.

I hope in her real life it is a little less about Sheila and at least a little bit more about her son.

BTW, the other person who "acted like a child" as far as Sheila is concerned (Chelsia) is also only 21 years old. I'd love to know how Sheila acted at 21 years old.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are You There God? It's Me Sharon

I know everything happens for a reason. I know I have said a thousand times that James is supposed to win this game. I know that I said the outcome of this whole game was pre-determined before any of us walked into the house so campaigning won't change anything. This is my question: God, why am I campaigning so hard to stay and why am I now saying that there is no way James will be allowed to win this game? I'm confused. Maybe I have just been spending too much time with Shebot and Nastalie. I am no longer capable of having original thoughts. Please help me God.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Ron -- those are some good observations re: age! So true.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan was wrong about season one. There was no HOH. It was kind of like American Idol. The audience voted for their favorites. The bottom two were up for eviction and the other houseguests voted someone out. There was no need for alliances and/or strategy sessions. It was actually quite boring.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annon. 10:41 AM

ROTF..........hehe Are you there God?? It's me Sharon! LMAO Too funny!
TY.I needed that! lol

Mlady :)

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the people who suck at life are the sore losers which are James and Josh. Have fun in sequester Josh! hahahahaha

10:46 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

ron- we know what Sheila was doing at 21, she was spreading her legs for the nation. Now she's 45, rode hard and put away wet.

Trying to make rational sense of Sheila's behavior is futile - don't try so hard, you'll hurt yourself.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, is ryan allowed to eat pickles? I could have sworn i saw him munching on one in the shoe/handprint clip but i thought he was on slop....

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J&J pots and pans banging....so unoriginal.
Josh and James please get it through your head, you will never be another Evel Dick, not even close.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

cindytexas

Yep, those two burly buys were spilling stuff last night... stupid since they are on feeds. Ryan hate Canada, because they padded him down when crossing the border to Niagra Falls (which both he and Adam thinks are in Quebec. DUH!).He went on a soap box about it... that Canada would be nothing without the States. Loser.

Adam went further... he spent three months in a French jail due to having been caught with an illegal drug, haschish. He talked about how nice French prison is in comparison to American. I guess they are not as crowded...

So let's say... these HGs all have dirty little secrets - NO MORE!

10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@10:54am - Pickles are allowed. So is milk.. Protein Shakes... and quite a few condiments.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I watch these characters on slop every season and how they can't make it through even a day without mortal suffering - and think of all the women on 800 calorie diets. I don't think the houseguests are faking, I think they are living proof that dieting makes you insane and should be made illegal.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane- So what she was a penthouse playmate? Way more respectable than doing porn. I think her penthouse spread was very nice (minus the big bush)Oh and I'm a woman.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane @ 10:51 - Thank heaven I wasn't trying to make "logical" sense of Sh.... since, as you so aptly pointed out, that is an impossibility.

Just trying to bring it up for the viewing audience to "cogitate" on before making a judgment that James is "scum" for the way he is treating Sh...., but even that gave me a headache.

(Just hearing the name "Sh...." anymore gives me a headache - that's why I couldn't bring myself to even spell it out here.)

11:16 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Anonymous @ 10:23 am

I thought that in season one, the house guests voted for the bottom two and then the audience vote one of those two out. Which is why there was a huge controversy about Chicken George's town setting up a call bank and Brit (My favorite player of that season) Went home instead when they were up against each other.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite part about BB is when they get kinky together (ie: Eric/Jess, James/Chelsia)... I'm still waiting for Adam and Sheila!!! I really think that adam wants sheila..they should jsut do it, for our enjoyment on the live feeds! LOL

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO @ males not maturing till 27-30 years old, I don't think so, there are many young men who are way more mature than Pinky (James) heck my 17 year old soon to be 18 is more mature and he cannot stand James. LOL @ Ryan thinking CANADA would be nothing without the States, he clearly needs to do a lot of research on that one when he goes home and see how wrong he really is lmao what a twit, I am so put off him now.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Esco said...

Oh my God, watching Adam drink out of the OJ gallon and then scratch his back with a fork and then putting it BACK on the counter... was funny as all hell!

Baller is one of the few reasons I watch this show. The day he gets evicted is the day I stop watching. His jokes, antics and fast replys are funny as hell! How can you hate him? And I'm sorry, James pissing in the sink is MUCH worse than anything Adam has ever done.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeannie @ 11:58 - Consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky. I think if you talk to most mothers and/or women in their early to mid 20's, you'll find out just how lucky you are that your 17-year-old is already a mature male. However, exception to the rule, etc. ;) I'll bet you're the envy of many, many a mother (and young woman looking for marriage material).

P.S. You do notice that I'm a male, don't you. This isn't some angry/unfulfilled female making this observation. -- And, I'm 60 years old so have been around a while. Still find the part of the species to which I belong take a lot longer (for the MOST part) to become a well-adjusted adult than do our counterparts.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Lokoko said...

Oh God I love Adam! -the banging pots video- Im not that crazy about James and Josh but it's always funny to see something like that, only thing that keeps me coming back is Josh and Adam...it's going to be really interesting (or boring who knows) if Josh goes home Lord help us all :s

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home