LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good morning BB lovers! Happy Live Show Day!!! Tonight, as with every new HoH, the game starts all over again! Gotta love it. As always, BB9Dish will be doing a Live Show Spoiler, as it happens, for all our friends who live on the west coast and beyond... Tonight, because of Survivor taking the 8pm slot, that'll be at 9pm Eastern/6pm BBT.

The Overnight Report is now complete.

10:18pm BBT
Sauna
Natalie
Praying for "the good people" to prevail.

    ***How about Nat-ber from now on?

10:18pm BBT



10:40pm BBT
Blue Room
Adam & Sheila
Sheila believes Chelsia will vote to evict Ryan. Sheila tells Adam she really needs his support: he's all she's got in this game.

Sheila: (about Josh) I'm not afraid of him. I will fight him, and I will blow up in his face and tell him he's a coward. I will not attack his sexuality - that's not my nature. He fears me, because he knows I can flip this house. And that's more powerful than an HoH or a PoV any day. That's why I'm the strongest player in this house...




10:59pm BBT
HoH Room
Chelsia & James, then Josh joins.

Chelsia heard confirmation from Natalie that Sheila and Adam are voting to keep Matt...Chelsia sneaks off to HOH to tell James...Josh joins..

Chelsia: Adam and Sheila have reconfirmed everything. They are for sure voting (to keep Matt). I'm like ok.. phew.
James: Is everybody out there? Do they know you're up here?
Chelsia: I've been playing it off.. saying I think Joshuah's freaking out because of me... I said I'm gonna go talk to James to see if he knows what's up with Joshuah.

Chelsia's getting nervous that the plan is going to backfire on her specifically. Josh enters.

Chelsia: I have a feeling I'm gonna get royally f'd tomorrow. They really think I'm going to vote for Matt to stay. Now I'm just worried, cause it's gonna be hard to put it off on Sheila.
Josh: No it's not. She swore to Ryan... Plus, I've taken the target off of everyone else... I'm the target for next week.


10:59pm BBT


11:34pm BBT
HoH Room
Discussing what to tell Ryan to garner his favor for the following week.
Josh, Chelsia, James, then Sharon joins

Josh: If it wasn't for Chelsia saving you and swinging it back in your favor, then you would've been evicted.
Chelsia: Mm hmm.
Josh: See, then you look like the saving grace.

Sharon enters. She tells the others that Adam and Matt totally believe that Matt is staying.

11:34pm BBT



11:55pm BBT
Bathroom
Ryan & Josh, then
Ryan & Sharon

Josh & Sharon piggyback each other telling Ryan he's safe. Ryan is visibly relieved.

11:55pm BBT


11:55pm BBT
HoH
Matt, James
Chelsia leaves

Matt's worried and making a last ditch effort.

James: I'm not gonna help you out. You didn't give me any help last week.
Matt: I know.. but that wasn't my idea last week. Do you care (who goes) one way or the other?
James: No.
Matt: It's not my time to go.
James: It wasn't my time to go either... I really don't think you need to worry.
Matt: I always worry.
James: I have no ulterior motives. I wanted to touch everyone involved with getting me out.

James tells Matt he thinks he'll be ok anyway, but then gives him some advice about the exit interview with Julie.

Matt: Is there anything I can offer you?
James: The only person that can save you is you.
Matt: The only people who can save me is my housemates.
James: Then go talk to them.

Matt reiterates that the plan to backdoor James wasn't his creation. James counters by telling him he has 14 or 15 hours left before he finds out whether he gets to spend his birthday in the house. Then the talk moves to Sheila.

James: Sheila already gave her word.
Matt: To both of us.
James: She did the same thing to me last week.

Here's a clip, captured by Quirkydude:



CUT TO:
12:39am BBT

LIVING RM
Adam, Matt, Nat, James, Ryan, Chelsia
Matt & James start a chess game.
Random Chatter... Making fun of HGs from past seasons...

After a few minutes, Matt and Natalie leave. The other HGs start ripping on Amber from BB8.

CUT TO:
1:02am BBT

Frilly Room
Matt & Natalie
Matt gives Natalie advice in the game, in case he's evicted.

Matt: Stick with Ryan. Work with James if you have to... Go after Josh... Adam and Sheila are always on the fence...

20 minutes later, everyone but James is in bed, but not sleeping yet. Just random chatter and general silliness.

At 2:06am BBT, it seems everyone else is sleeping, and James and Chelsia meet up in the Storage Room... He asks her to do some private grooming on him. She declines, but does consent to watch. He makes a mustache out of the remains, then jokes about putting it into the mouthwash, among other things. Chelsia is cracking up throughout.
    ***I'm nauseous.


Quirkydude



2:12am BBT
Matt is spooning Natalie from behind.

2:30am BBT
All the HGs are asleep.

8:25am BBT
All the HGs are still sound asleep.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




34 Comments:

Blogger Pyke said...

You know... I am mad at Josh for planning to attack Shiela and Nat. BUt SERIOUSLY... Shiela keeps saying I'm a single mother, I have a son, don't use him against me! She provides all this ammo, continues to use him as a shield, but doesn't expect him to be used against her?

I must say... the way the four are pulling this off, it seriously looks like it will damage the other side. Ryan appears to trust them more now, Nat will doubt Shiela, Adam will realize that he only has James to rely on. Just wow.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning all!

Couple thoughts:

Shouldnt Nat be on her knees when praying? She seems comfortable on them.

Sheila- something about pot,kettle, black.

Yesterday someone posted the links to the HGs blogs but it dindt work for me, and I couldnt find them on the cbs site, can someone repost it or direct me, Id love to read some of them.


Charlie

PS: Whats the over-under on the dishchicks coffee intake per day? You are marvelous MUAH!

7:50 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!

Have I posted how much I love this season now that the game playing has started???

I love that I know longer care who goes or stays or in what order. I just love drama and game play!

Can't wait for HOH tonight. I'm predicting that either Josh/Chelsia/Sharon win tonight. They'll hold the power for one more week and then it will shift.

My hope for this week is that Matt leaves and Natalie becomes a strong individual player. I do not want to see her completely breakdown and lose it over him. I don't particularly like her but would love to see her continue on.

7:59 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I hope this works. I like it. I was not into this season at the start but now Im hooked!!! The more Drama, The more I watch!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Could Josh and Ryan be related in some way, maybe cousins? I know they have a secret alliance, but if Ryan really wanted Josh out of the house, he would have done it last week. Josh has gone after everyone hardcore except Ryan.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought all of these people took psychological testing before entering the house!!! These people are nuts! But I love the drama of it all! My six year old daughter has pink hair in support of James!!! Last week we dyed in on Wednesday in memory of him,(once she saw his pink hair it was 4 weeks of asking and pleading with me) let alone have him resurrected from the ashes "like a phoenix"! BTW she (Noelle) looks awesome with pink hair!! I really hope Matt doesn't get back in tonight by some miracle!!!!GGGrrrr

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so tired of the James and Josh show. They truely believe this show is about them. James talking about how everybody screwed him last week is really getting annoying. Just like what he is saying about Sheila knowing this is game. Maybe he should listen to himself. It is getting repeatitive and annoying. This is a game not a love fest get over it. He is getting as annoying as Sheila. And Josh, well, I would love to see him go down. What he calls entertaining is only hurtful and that is not a person I wish to see further themselves in the game. Both James and Josh are so arrogant and dilusional. I hope there buble is burst tonight. and the power shifts. Love to see them gravel.
-v-

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if James decides to evict Ryan if there's a tie? You just never know. I hope the plan they have works and that it comes out next week and James or Sharon get booted! I'd really like to see Ryan in the end with either Josh or Nat (even though she's annoying!)

8:22 AM  
Blogger virginia said...

BYE BYE MATTY.

** question: when can i only find season 3&4 on DVD. I NEED TO SEE SEASON 7.

any suggestions?

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelia needs help! Where does she go around telling Adam no one likes him! She makes me soo angry! and Nat... she lies for Matt, Lies to Shelia... and yet she is the good person! BS!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick of self righteous Sheila and the whole world owes me something that I hope Josh doesn't forget his main mission today. She is so worried about her son and that he may see her getting verbally bashed when she should be more concerned about what his friends are saying to him in school about seeing his mother naked. Poor kid. I hope Josh doesn't bring him into his rant but thats doubtful. I just hope he sys something about feeling sorry for him having a mother like that.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

Carolyn, just wanted to say I love your blog! Found it last year during BB8 and now I can't live without it or the live feeds. Just wanted to say you do an awesome, awesome job! As for tonight's live show..can the day go by any slower!

8:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Charlie - I'm about to pour cup 3 at 11:55am eastern. ;)

Lauren - Good Morning! :)

BeautifulInBama I don't think so... Josh was ready to cut him loose earlier in the week, per his DR.

Crazy8s - Thank you!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

puglet - I want to tell you it's so darn cool that your 6 yr old has pink hair in support of James. What a neat kid - and neat parents.

Now on to important business ... I am wondering if Sheila has a touch of bi-polar disorder. I'm not being snide. Her lows are so low and her highs egomaniacal. She either thinks everyone is against her or she runs the world, and several times in one day. This is pretty consistent with rapid cycling bi-polar disorder. I know they took psych tests, so I assume she has no diagnosed illness, but she certainly seems to have tendencies - and an environment like this can manifest an illness out of tendencies.

Any shrink types out there with thoughts on this?

BTW - I don't think Josh has this problem (I have read some people speculating). He's certainly hostile and sometimes and little depressive-ish, but I think he's just a garden variety BB loon with a nasty side - which is not a clinical term.

Jane

9:09 AM  
Blogger idalee28 said...

lmao @ james..

i couldn't stop laughing & gagging.. i'd hang out with him in a heart beat!!

what's the deal with MATTalie SPOONING? no wonder the girl is confused..

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane, I initially thought the same with sheila and bi-polar, bu the more I watched her, and the more cbs featured her, she seems much more of a borderline personality. Borderlines have similar emotional swings as bi-polars but they add a touch of narcissism which sheila certainly has an abundance of. She also has a tell tale characteristic of splitting. Playing both sides. But as this is a feature of the game its hard to make a diagnosis of it. But to me she seems much more bordeline in her personailty than bi-polar.

charlie

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with Jane--and well-said, btw, Jane :)

Along the same lines--we do know the HGs have to "take" a psych test...do we know if they have to "pass" it?

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie ~ About the HoH Blog...

1. Jokers (Linked on the right side of this blog under the YouTube screencaps) will usually post the blog and a link to the pictures as well as soon as it is posted at the BB9 website on CBS.

2. Why wait for that!? Here is the link to that webpage -

hxxp://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9
/community/

(I am not sure how you work with direct links Carolyn, so just replace the "xx" in the beginngin with "tt" and you will go to that webpage Charlie.)

Note: James's HoH Blog n Pics are not up yet...it will be up most likely later today or tomorrow. I don't know exact timing...anyone that does know, feel free to let us know!

Hope that helps!

~ Ryan ~

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane! Thanks I think your awesome too! You make me giggle with all your posts!! I thought the school might have a bird, but nothing! Now she wants James to go blue, so she can.. hee hee!!

Carolyn- I just found your site this season, I have been an AVID BB fan since season one..(Brittany with the pink hair!!) Your amazing!!! Being in Canada, I get no BB afterdark..sob. I never knew they edited so much..good thing your here to fill us in!! I will be getting the feeds for BB10!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charlie - interesting. You think someone with BPD (even undiagnosed) could make it through the psych eval?

angie - I don't know what "pass" the psych test would mean exactly. I can only assume it means that whatever problem you have you wouldn't be a threat to yourself or others. Amber had some kind of anxiety disorder last season, she has a prescription for Xanax. That's so common though, and if it was mild, it wouldn't be a big deal. Someone with identified clinical depression, bi-polar, a personality disorder, etc. wouldn't get cast - too much risk for everyone.

I actually know a psychologist who used to evaluate people for reality TV. I have to ask for some details.

Jane

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ry Thanks for the link info, If I get you correctly onlythe HOH blogs? and only for the week they r HOH?

Jane The thing with testing psychological issues is that it is a matter of degrees. We all have periods of euphoria, depression, narcissism, etc I dont know the tests they use but im sure they have a marker on a continuum and if a score goes over the marker cbs wont take them. It appears from this show, this is my first BB, that they have given preferential treatment for people who come right up to their marker, makes for better TV.

Charlie

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt is spooning Nat cuz he knows it could be his last nite in the house, and he has to get something! Who knows how long before Nat goes to sequester as well!

Puglet : I agree.. Very cool that you let your daughter color her hair pink! Both of my girls love James, and would love for me to let them do that! Spring Break is in a couple of weeks, maybe I will let them do it then!

Again.. Carolyn...THANKS!! I love your site so much! I am on it all day everyday.. I am so thankful that CBS decided to do this winter season of BB, because as I said before.. It is making these last few weeks of my pregnancy go by so much faster!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

idalee28,
I think (just my opinion here) that Matt's feelings for her have changed. She told him that she wasn't a stripper--that she's an NFL cheerleader and that it wasn't a big deal but she just couldn't talk about it. Since then (and what she did for him in the HOH) he seems different towards her.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie - yes, agreed. Well put. Boy, would I like to see their files - talk about fascinating case studies. I could spend days arm-chair diagnosing them. That's my idea of fun!

Jane

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

idalee28,
Matt also made a comment the other night, I can't remember his exact words, but something to the effect of the two of them hooking up once they were both in sequester.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked for evidence of Nat as a cheerleader - couldn't find a damn thing.

Anyone find anything?

Jane

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NFL Cheerleader..I have seen people talking about that, but I don't think it's true... Oregon doesn't have an NFL team, and we saw the coffee shop where she worked earlier! Maybe in the past she was one, but someone would be able to produce some photos somewhere! (look at Jess from last season!) She doesn't even have a myspace page!

10:05 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Hey vir. - I just recently watched Season 7 on youtube. Each episode is split up into 9 minute videos but it is well worth the hassle. I don't think BB7 is on DVD.

If you want to watch on youtube, in the search field enter: BB7 All stars Ep1 Pt1 and start there!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie ~ The CBS link that I posted has a section labeled "Head of Household Diary". The HoH gets to blog at the end of his term (on Tuesday's this season) about whatever he or she wants to talk about. Saying hi to family from home, badmouthing houseguests he/she is in the game with, letting us in on their strategy, anything is a go on their blog! Their blog then gets posted soon after with all of the HoH photos they took. Now I am not sure if James's blog will be posted today or tomorrow, but it will be posted soon! While you wait, you can check out Alax and Amanda's HoH Blog, James and Chelsia's HoH blog, Joshuah and Sharon's HoH blog, and Ryan's HoH blog! Their blogs will be up all season as well!

The other houseguests do not get to blog. That is HoH privilege.

I hope I answered your questions!

~ Ryan ~

10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Re Natalie being a cheerleader...
She claimed it was for the Seattle Seahawks. There is a website for their cheerleaders, and there is a Natalie, but it's not her. See Here.

10:11 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Everytime Matt opens his mouth, it just gets worse. I'm not in the house and I know he's lying.

He can't keep his lies straight. Matt, my advice to you is to sit down and shut the hell up!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supposedly Nat is a cheerleader for the Seattle Seahawks (commutes part week half the year). But it's not exactly difficult to find info on their cheerleaders - and not a word about her.

Jane

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Natalie really is an astronaut, didnt she have a bad break up with her BF at the time a couple yrs ago? Somthing about diapers and driving thru to Canaveral.

Charlie

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know if you caught BBAD last night but shortly after it started NAtalie, Mat and BAller had me dying from laughter,

They were all talking about the Bible, and Nat asks Mat what the bible means when they say "egyptians" is that another word for chrsitians? ROFL

Mat reveals his point of reference for all things biblical is Indian Jones LMAO

OH Ryan was there too and he rolled his eyes.


Charlie

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home