LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, March 17, 2008

Feeds Are Back

7pm BBT

The ruse seems to be on hold for the party. The cake is still mostly in tact... It's so beautiful, they can't bear to cut it apart just yet.

I have to guess it's from Cake and Art from around the corner... They make the best, most beautiful cakes in L.A., IMHO. And they're darn conveniently located to Radford.

Anyhow... the women are all inside admiring it, and the bro's are outside playing pool.

Still waiting for Chelsia's ruse to begin. I'm curious to see if she can pull it off, although I can't really see the sense behind it... No matter, give me drama.

7:30pm BBT

Josh is in the sauna talking to himself.

Matt's in the kitchen area with the women telling about his passion for dance. He used to want to be a professional dancer. Who knew?! Spark up the feeds for a demo. Ya gotta know it's coming.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I cracked up when Sharon was so flabbergasted by the picture cake saying she never saw one before and this afternoon when she got dressed in the bathroom she put on men's deodorant. Heheheee she reminds me of Jessica since they are both from Kansas, Jessica didn't know the diffence between a cabbage and a lettuce lol I had to throw that one in. It will be interesting to see if Chelsia pulls this one off.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they actually pull the ploy off... It would make Matt feel safe, and get Sheila to show where she's really standing. So it's a last nail in Matt's half-closed coffin, as well as bait for Sheila. Still, it's not a good idea though... If Matt & Co. call the fraud, Chelsia will have a huge target on her back. As if that target weren't big enough.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Redheadsmom said...

I just heard Sheila say "I just don't drink and drive, that's kinda like, my motto" LOL Annnd Josh is in the sauna talking to himself again! :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

Oh, dear. Is it just me with the BB ennui? After whatshisface won the HOH, the show completely lost all its interest for me. Thought I would check in over the past couple of days, and though I have been busy, I just felt "meh". Then I torned on last night's show tonight and couldn't be bothered to watch it. Is it just me? Is it the cast? Is it the ridiculous revolving door of houseguests? I haven't been this not into BB since the Jun season.

It is like a part of me has died. Sniff.

The upside is that I have no idea who won POV or if ehty used it, so maybe I will actually find the conpetition exciting as I don't know the outcome for once. Oh, but I have nobody to root for.

Sorry, Ccarolyn, but I had to share.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeannie ... I noticed the mens deodorant also.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home