LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, March 17, 2008

They're Alive

10:54am BBT
Adam's up, Matt's up, Ryan's up, Josh is up.
Natalie has resumed doing her hair.
Adam and Ryan are brushing their teeth.
Sheila's gone out to the backyard to enjoy her coffee in the sun.

10:58am BBT
Chelsia's out of the DR and in the kitchen with Sharon.
BB: James. Joshuah. Have you changed your batteries?

11:02am BBT
Chelsia and Matt are talking about yogurt.
Sheila's outside. She just called Ryan over to chat...

Sheila tells him he has the block disease, and tells Ryan of her conversation with Natalie this morning. She lets him know that she warned Natalie Matt would very likely be leaving this week, but that she has a plan, and it involves backdooring someone on the other side.
Sheila: They told Natalie they were gonna put me up on the block every week to break me... No one's gonna break me. My son...
Ryan: Mmm..

Sheila basically repeats the entire conversation with Natalie to Ryan, right down to the Evel Dick references.

CUT TO:
11:13am BBT
HAMMOCK
Sheila calls Adam over to hold court with him and get him up to speed.

Sheila: We're voting Matty out. When Natalie's on her own in here, we're ok, we are not her targets. She trusts us. You may go up, you may not, but if you do, it'll be as a pawn. Do you understand, the house is still divided. You can make them think you don't like me, you can do whatever you want. I trust you Adam. You're the only one I trust in this game. I don't even trust Natalie. She told me you were gonna vote against me. That would devastate me...

Insert Mm's and uh huh's from Adam where you find them appropriate.

Sheila goes on about Chelsia's statement that she is unstable.

Sheila: People are gonna vote for us to get that $$ moreso that they will for them. They are evil.

Back to Evel Dick references, son, etc...

CUT TO:
11:18am BBT
BACKYARD
Matt & Nat
Practicing Croquet
(Sheila and Adam are still on the hammock)

Natalie relays a bit of the conversation from this morning.
Matt: So, basically, I'm goin' home.
Nat: I don't know.

11:30am BBT
Hammock
Sheila & Adam
Sheila makes a valid point... She tells Adam that Matt needs to go, because Natalie plays for him, and he plays for himself.

Sheila: Know this. I already voted out my best friend, and I would never do that to you.

Adam escapes to smoke a cig.

11:36am BBT
Sheila joins the others practicing croquet, and the feeds open up to show the whole backyard. Amen. Hallelujah.

11:46am BBT
Still croquet practice on the feeds. Down to Natalie and Ryan.

    ***I'm doubtful this will be an HoH comp, but these 2 definitely want it most. I'm of the mind that we will be seeing Evel Dick for a Veto Comp hosting gig, and this'll be it.
I'm enjoying the sportsmanship between the two of them.. giving each other pointers.

Adam comes outside and joins in on the practice. Natalie cheers him on. Ryan goes inside for a moment and comes back out for more practice.

CUT TO:
11:55am BBT
Matt & Adam
Backyard
Matt: It just sucks to know the dream is over. Yours is still alive.
Adam: Yep.

A couple minutes pass. Matt is beyond dejected, and it seems he's giving up.

Adam: Wanna play 9 ball?
Matt: If you want.

Conversation turns to friends outside the house. Matt wonders what his friends are doing in Miami right now.
    ***If they're staying on South Beach, they're probably just waking up.

Ryan: Did you shower?
Matt: yeah. Might as well look decent my last couple days on camera.
Natalie: Ok, not gonna think about it. Just gonna hit this sucker. If I overthink it, that's when I get in trouble... (she hits, and it's good) There we go! See!

Matt's wondering why all the Diary Room's today. Ryan says he doesn't think its goodbyes...

12:15pm BBT
Matt goes inside. Ryan, Adam and Natalie continue practicing.
Natalie: People in this house are about to go down! Gonna take vengeance for Matty!

Nat whacks the ball too hard in her enthusiasm. The guys laugh. She gets right back on her game...

Natalie: They're gonna be in there watchin', and they're gonna be scared. I'm hittin' a lot in a row here.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




50 Comments:

Blogger ReporterX said...

Yes!!! more peeps to watch..I'm so happy!! LOL (sad isn't it)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Sheila the only person on earth who has ever raised a child? She seems to think so.

Jane

11:06 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Seriously Sheila and Ryan are talking about the "other" group talking behind THEIR backs? Pot meet kettle.

Ryan talking about how "they" think they are running the house? You mean the way you, Matt, Nat & Sheila were acting last week?

These people!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, soon I won't be able to pass the psych test. Sheila, are you a prisoner? If your son is at such risk and you are such a stellar mother, LEAVE!

Does anyone buy what she sells?

Jane

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was her kid I would be most traumatized by how hard it seems to be to have raised me.

I'll shut up now.

Jane

11:11 AM  
Blogger Pokey said...

Sheila is so freakin' annoying! First off she is NOT famous. I have never even heard of her until BB so she needs a reality check. And if she were so famous, then why does she need the money so bad? She wishes she was famous and that people actually knew who she was but they don't. So sorry Sheila but you're a nobody as well. Anyways I am hoping Sheila is gone soon b/c she gets on my nerves!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh...Sheila please STFU. I bet BB is thinking to themselves that they should set the siren off again, this time indicating that the POV ceremony never happened so Sheila would still be up.

What have you done to us James?

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i hate how shelia is acting i cant wait for ryan to say something to josh about what shelia said cause natalie is the one that said shes gonna put shelia up every week.

i dont understand her she tells everybody that the reason she was on the block was for helping natalie and matty and telling ryan about everything and she isnt going to do that anymore cause "look where it got her" but shes still doing it.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Jane...

I completely agree with you!! She doesn't even realize that she's playing the "single mother" thing up and it's not working for her in the game...but has she ever thought about how it will make her son feel?

She's an idiot.

11:16 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I look up and all four screens have Sheila's face!!! I'm traumatized!!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

My only question is this....why is she only NOW getting the fact that everything she does in that house effects her son? Is it just me or shouldn't she have thought of that long ago before she even ENTERED the house? She needs to dye her hair BLOND!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

If I hear "my son is a minor, he didn't sign up for this" one more time!!!!! Why did she sign up for this game, she knows what goes on. UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

11:20 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

anyone else wonder if Sheila is trying to get a date with Evil Dick or something?? She has said his name 50+ times today...

I'm just saying...LOL

(RUN DICK RUN)

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just heard Nat say to Matt that "they" are threatened by you, because we make a strong team... If he were smart he would go to James or Chelsia and start making deals about getting Natalie and Sheila out... That would be an alliance that nobody would suspect - it all depends on how badly he wants to stay. Sheila is driving me crazy - Chelsia never said what she keeps telling everybody that she said - that was totally made up in Nat's delusional mind....

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to see someone other than Sheila...She annoys the heck out of me. James should have kept her on the block and taken Ryan off. I wish we could talk to the HG's.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Sheila is the female version of Josh. But at least Josh is funny. She's trying to play everybody and I'm not sure anybody would vote for her to win. I SO wish she had stayed on the block!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick, WATCH OUT!! Seriously...how can this woman still bitch and moan and complain? You realize that if she was still on the block, she might have actually gone home this week! I'm gonna pray that her prayers don't come true and that either Josh, Sharon or Chelsia wins HoH this week. Is that immoral?

~ Ryan ~

11:28 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Did someone slip Sheila something? She will not shut up this morning.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

How come nobody is telling Chelsia that it was James' idea to put her up on the block?

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO MORE SHELIA.

NO MORE SHELIA.

Please, Live Feed People--NO MORE SHELIA.

I can't bear to listen to the same thing over and over again. I'm ready to bang my head against my desk.

She (and Nat, for that matter) are delusional and BORING.

I can't handle another day of the feeds and BBAD all over her.

NO MORE SHELIA.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, help me stop watching her. Is anybody out there? I need a 12 step program or a labotomy, or just shoot me in the head.

Jane (passing out from the pain of her voice hitting my neurons)

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monica ~ Chelsia knows that. She knew that within a few days of it happening.

~ Ryan ~

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her poor son.. I'm sure he regrets her ever going on the show. She is making a fool of herself. She talks about her penthouse and how she has had men and people in the past pay her way through life. She has had piddly jobs but none to raise her son. She only had stand bye spots on things. She thinks she is famous cause she did a couple shows and penthouse. Apparently she didn't make an impact cause we all don't remember her. Old yeller and benji are more famous than she will ever be...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

monica - chelsia already knows. james told her himself.

ugh....i CAN NOT take another day of sheila feeds. seems like that was there was yesterday. with the exception of matt crying.
give me more james/chelsia/josh. please!!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Monica - he told her right after he did that. She was cool with it.

Two things -

The best part of this whole thing with Sheila this morning is that her partner, Adam, otherwise known as "the only person she trusts" actually said something about her not passing the psych test. I believe he said something to Allison about it when she was talking about Josh not passing the psych test.

Also, the best thing about this week is that Natalie with have blood on her hands when Matt is evicted. She voted for James to come back in the house! I love love love it!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I liked it better when Shelia was on the block. She is talking to anyone that will listen to her and her strange scenerios.

They should come up with the new rule and put 3 people on the block. As soon as Shelia came off the block, she thinks she had something to do with it. Has she forgotten that her alliance was willing to send her ass home and keep Ryan.

Everyone needs to take a page from Sharon and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. You don't have to be vocal to be effective.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James already told chelsia that he was the one that said to put her up she doesnt have a probably with it.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing worse then Sheila lately is Sharon calling the guinea pigs BEEBEES BEE BEES..

I hear it ringing through my brain all day ARG!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sheila is so convinced shes famous.. then why is she on a show with regular people? Why had no one heard of her? And if she were "famous".. its ONLY because she took her clothes off in the 80's. Practically everyone in this house were still in nappies and onesies when she was "famous". She needs a reality check.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this reminds me of Jen and Evil Dick ( Joshua being Dick, talking to himself and the cameras)

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how natalie thinks shes going to win HOH i mean shes going to be in tears and not going to be able to think straight when matt walks out that door.

it just kills me how shelia and natalie think they are so smart.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said it a few days ago and I'll repeat for my own sanity - In 3 words - Sheila is exhausting.....Ugh!!!

~Krista

11:47 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Thanks Ryan. I must have missed that!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

I actually think Natalie really is a lot smarter than she puts on, but she clearly gets in the way of herself when a man is involved...even her friends and family from home made comment to that.

I don't think Sheila is dumb either, but she needs to learn to LISTEN sometimes. She's going to talk herself right out of the house. When you flip the house, you aren't supposed to brag to somebody that you were responsible. Why she trusts Adam, I have no idea--I'd like to see what Adam would do if he won HOH.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys should think about signing this petition if you voted for a HG to return and feel as if you were scammed because I think they kept James because he bring the show rating because the nation knows about his past. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?BB9AC

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn when are we going to be able to find out who you did an interview with?! I am dying to know!

12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@noon - Soon :)

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...is anyone getting extremely annoyed by Sheila's know-it-all mouth. She thinks that everyone owes her something and that she is the reason most of the houseguests are still there. I can't stand her. The whole issue with Ryan taking "her" money, made me dislike her completely.
She has had some sort of acting career and gloats about who she's met & worked with and is probably in no desperate need of cash. I agree with Chelsia that she played the "single mother card"..Oh then her annoying comment about washing Chelsia's mouth out with soap. ARG!!!
Plus if memory serves me correctly her son is old enough to get a partjob and help out if they were that desperate. Everyone needs the money or else they wouldn't be there.

I really wish they would have left her on the block. So I could wave goodbye to her as she walked out of the house...I CAN"T STAND HER!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Carolyn wrote:

***I'm doubtful this will be an HoH comp, but these 2 definitely want it most. I'm of the mind that we will be seeing Evel Dick for a Veto Comp hosting gig, and this'll be it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, now I AM praying for Sheila...to be in the house for that POV and for Dick to let her know, in no uncertain terms, that he, if given the chance, would happily 'rip her a new one' on national tv. THAT part probably won't happen, but I do think you're right about the POV and Dick hosting, Carolyn. Can't wait to see Dick in the house again!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Monica, I agree with you about Nat. I think she is much smarter and a better actress than anyone in the house has given her credit for. Having Matt out of the house is going to bring her game into crystal clear focus and they HGs will realize that 'fragile' Nat is a force to be reckoned with.

12:05 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I am hoping Matt truly does leave.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Gawd! I'd say that it has to be something in the water. But Sharon's drinking the water, Ryan's drinking the water, Adam's drinking the water...they're all drinking the water, and most of them are fine.

So there's only one possibility left: It must be something in the Sheila.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wants to chip in for a banner that says SHUT UP SHEILA!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently Sheila's "claim to fame" is that she was on Scott Baio is 45 and Single last year. She was the really crabby one that would not let him come in her gym and told him he would make a terrible father and that he should never have kids. Surprised that she has not mentioned that in the house..........

12:34 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I 2nd the banner!!!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness everyone here is ragging on Sheila big time today.

1:02 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I'm sorry with Matt in or out of the house, Natalie is still an idiot. It's not an act, she's stupid and has "daddy issues".

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Sheila annoying? Absolutely...but she is fighting for her dignity the only way she knows how, which is demanding to be respected for her "career" and single mom status.

These are her 2 sole sources of pride...but probably also sources of guilt/shame, which is why she's so sensitive to criticism on those subjects.

Her ad nauseum, defensive ranting makes me wonder just who she is trying to convince of her worth; the HGs, or herself.

In any event, it's not going to help her game. Know that.


Lila ~*~

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I missing something? Folks up in arms because Alex didn't come back... I thought the HG voted NOT to accept Americas Choice and have James back in. CBS only asked who we would like to see have a chance.

I, for one, would have voted for James just in case it was Allison returning. As the old saying goes "better the devil you know than the devil you don't".

I thought it was a great twist and I am not all that fond of James... sure did shake things up!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Mike, you're probably right about Nat. I don't know why, but I just keep hoping there is more to her than we've seen.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home