LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Afternoon

Noon BBT
Matt, Nat, James, Josh
Matt tries to make a deal...



12:20pm BBT
Just got back from a quick break... ReporterX has been on it in my absence.
Drama, Drama, Drama!!!

12:21pm BBT
Josh & James confer:



12:24pm BBT
BACKYARD
Chaise
Sheila & Natalie
Sheila: I'm gonna vote how I wanna vote! Doesn't matter whether Matty stays here or goes, you're still a strong competitor. Ultimately, James needs to make the decision.

Matt comes over.

Matt: They want me to stay.
Sheila: Everyone's made me out to be a liar in this game...
Natalie: I have not. I stuck up for you.
Matt: They just want to see which way you're gonna go.
Sheila: I'm gonna be honest with you.. I thought about this long and hard last night... I am sick and tired of everyone trying to manipulate my vote. I don't wanna have to flip the house again.. James came back to avenge his decision. Y'know what, Matty, if I do end up going with Ryan, here's why, James needs to make the decision.
Natalie: Sheila...
Matt: Sheila, they know it's gonna go 4-2. They want me to stay now.
Sheila: What is James trying to do? Is he trying to catch me in a lie? They're a-holes. I hate em all. He doesn't have the guts to evict you out of here. He'd rather evict Ryan than you. He doesn't have the guts.
Matt: Adam straight up has me.
Sheila: I want him to break a tie.
Nat: Why??
Sheila: Because it's his problem not mine!

Sheila is very upset. She feels completely ganged up on and double teamed. Matt sends Natalie away, speaks briefly to Sheila alone...

CUT TO:
12:33pm BBT
Spa Room
Sheila and Matt
Then they both head inside to speak privately in the spa room...
Matt's calming her down, and trying to get her back in the Matty vote column.
Sheila tells Matt that no matter what, he can count on her... She needs reassuring and more attention from Matt... He gives it to her. Sheila breaks down in tears at the thought of Matt having to spend his birthday alone... She's extremely emotional about the entire situation, not just the birthday.

Here's a couple of clips:





CUT TO:
12:33pm BBT
Backyard
Sunworshippers
Josh, Sharon, Nat
Meanwhile, Natalie's outside making fun of and mimicking Sheila to Josh and Sharon. Natalie swears she's never talking to anyone again, and certainly not before the veto ceremony is over with.

CUT TO:
1pm BBT
Spa Room
Ryan & Sheila
Sheila: I don't need anymore punks to try to manipulate me. I'm goin in that room and doin' what I wanna do. They can't intimidate me. I'm gonna do what I wanna do. They knew doin' that would make me go out there and go off on Natalie, and it worked. Good acting by them, stupid me. Now I know how Dr Will felt. I hate all of you. Go ahead and put me on the block. Go ahead. Just because I care about people in this game... Grow a spine, James. Think about it. You came into this game to get revenge on the people who voted you out of this house. Why are they making me out to be the liar, when they've done the same friggin' stuff? They're all a bunch of jerks. I can't wait till this game is over. This is torture.
Ryan: You're not the only one.
Sheila: Why? Because I've had to go against who I am as a person.. lie to people.. stab them in the back. I will do whatever it takes to win that money. At least I'll admit it. No one else will.
Ryan: You wanna come outside? I wanna go outside.
Sheila: No, I'm gonna let my nails dry. Thank you.

CUT TO:
1:08pm BBT
BACKYARD - Tanning
Chelsia, Natalie, Sharon, Josh (playing with the croquet stuff)

Natalie: I lie, you're pissed. I tell you the truth, you're pissed. I give.
Josh: I have a feeling she's gonna get hung.
Natalie: Get what?
Sharon: Get hung.
Natalie: Exactly. That's why she's flipping.

Adam joins the outdoor folk. So do James, Ryan and Matt.

Josh: We have now proclaimed the backyard Drama Free zone.
Matt: We're on hiatus.

Matt comes over to Natalie. Asks if she gave him a good goodbye... She shakes her head no. He says, well that's unfortunate. Nat says they wanted her to cry a lot. As they are all discussing a DR, we get momentary Flames.

1:15pm BBT
Still in the backyard... Looks like everyone except Sheila.
Adam's in the pool. Natalie, Sharon and Chelsia are tanning. Ryan's practicing.

Natalie: Where' the Shebot?
James: She's trying to figure out where the majority is going to go...
Natalie: Yeah, right.

The HGs run through the nicknames they all have for Sheila...

James: So can we all come to an agreement that she uses her 16 year old son to combat people saying anything about her?

General words of agreement from the peanut gallery... They've had enough, and point out that when you sign the paperwork, you are signing your whole family up for it.

1:25pm BBT
Sheila goes outside for a few minutes... then inside to tidy up some more and change into her swimsuit.

1:35pm BBT
Everyone is now in the backyard enjoying the day...
Random Chatter.
Sheila joins too.
Sheila: I had a little melt down, cause I am crazy, y'know.
Natalie: Sheila! Stop that!
Adam: Welcome to the pool baby.
Natalie: Doesn't it feel good.
Adam: So what happened with the melt down? Were you crying?
Sheila: I'm always crying...
Adam: What happened.
Sheila: Nothin'.. nothin'...

James and Sheila get into it... Sheila says he enjoys making her cry.

Drama Free Zone, no more... the HGs reclaim it by gentle force after not too long.

CUT TO:
1:48pm BBT
Dining Table
James and Josh
They just head in for a moment to dish on Sheila.
Josh: She's f'in pissssed!!!
James: I wanna go rip her a new a-hole right now.
Josh: I think you should call her out.
James: She's such a f'in c--t.
Josh: She thinks she's playing us. hah! They want it to go split. No matter how much she hates you. She wants it to go split, so you look like the bad guy. And Natalie is so controlled...
James: Joshuah. It is only you and me in this house..
Joshuah: ..that have any kind of soul. Ryan is going to approach us in a matter of 2 seconds... to see about another deal.
James: I wanna rally the house around it...
Josh: Sheila on the block.
James: Ya know we could pour water on her. Ice cold...
Josh: My game is getting better. Amanda was just the warm up. I am gonna annihilate Sheila... Her game, her son, everything.

Flames, briefly...

Josh: I would love to put Adam v Sheila up on the block, but Adam's more trustworthy than she is...
James: Oh, I so wanna go out there, fill up a huge pot of ice water and just dump it on her. We need to go.. Sheila, you look old today. Did you age?

Here's a clip:


Meanwhile, in the backyard, Matt & Ryan are chatting about votes.

Josh and James continue outside. Chelsia comes in.

Josh: She likes you now. Whatever you're doin, you're doin it right.
Chelsia: I didn't even talk to her yet.
James: It's because you disowned me. Just keep that up, and she'll love you.
Josh: It's James and I now...

Josh goes away.. James takes the opportunity to ogle Chelsia's boobs for a moment of relaxation... Chelsia says she's going nuts hanging out with the others...

James: Word on the street is they wanna make it go split house, so I'm the bad guy. Sheila, Joshuah, Sharon are for Ryan...
Chelsia: I'll just tell Matt again the only way I'm voting for him is if it's 4-2.
James: So he has to get back on Sheila. OK.. I'm sorry, you have to go back outside and talk so much sh*t on me.
Chelsia: Why??
James: Please... it's necessary for our survival. Only Josh and I can be in here at the same time.

Chelsia goes over to the memory wall and points her finger at people, saying Pow, pow, pow...

James: Think it's gonna go down that way?
Chelsia: I hope so.
James: you need to have a talk with Sheila saying you want to keep Matt...
Chelsia: Mm hmm.. I'll say, it'll get out of control if you don't keep Matty. They will come after you and your son...
James: Can they see through these windows?
Chelsia: No. I think I'll go take a shower and get the oil off me.
James: I am so gonna rag on Sheila today... Hey, lemme get close ups of your wrinkles...
    HoH pics! I forgot!


James heads up to HoH. Invites Chelsia to join him... Feeds cut to backyard.

2:07pm BBT
Backyard
Sharon & Sheila
Sheila: They're gonna put me up every week to try to break me... Go ahead. I'm not flipping this time. i'm not doing anything for anyone. I'm doing this for myself.
Sharon: I agree.
Sheila: There are only 2 winners in this game.
Sharon: Exactly.
Sheila: Ryan is not a threat to me. It doesn't matter to me what James and Josh say to me. Please don't repeat this...
Sharon: No.. I don't even talk to James.
Sheila: I'm gonna do what's right for me...

Sharon tells Sheila she's made it very clear to Josh not to attack Sheila...

BB: Sheila, please go to the Diary Room.

Josh, Chelsia and James continue talking for several minutes.

2:25pm BBT

BB: Sharon, please go to the Diary Room.

Josh and James head outside to play pool. James is itching to blast Sheila. He wants to tell her he's going to blog about her wrinkles. James shares this info with Adam.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




68 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the edge of my seat waiting..

12:28 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Everything is all about Sheila.

She's the only one who can "flip the house" and only her vote decides who stays and goes.

Can we please have a double eviction?

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James is trying to call out all liars but what he fails to see is how j/j/c/s are all doing what they are calling the others out for. It will backfire eventually and I hope it does next week.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Double eviction would be GR8

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That woman is so full of herself, it is always about HER flipping the vote, she puts herself there with the indecision every week, I think she likes the attention! I like Sheila, but she needs to think for Sheila, (not Baller, not Natalie). She came in to win 1/2 million for herself and Mick!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Sheila cracks under pressure...

12:38 PM  
Blogger virginia said...

so is adam def giving matty his vote?! im kinda lost......

this should be an easy 5-1 vote out peopleeeeeee

12:41 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

I'm all for a double eviction.

Matt goes, then Sheila. After that, I will be happy for anyone who wins, cuz at least it won't be either of them!

With a double eviction, Matt won't be alone on his birthday. Wonder if he had a choice would he rather spend it by himself, or with the She.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i might have missed it but did shelia fess up to james that it was her who went to rayn last week and told him not to Bd Matty??

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adam,natalieare voting to keep matty and they think chelsia is but shelia is on the fence right now but i think she will keep matty.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

James knows Shiela flipped it last week. They are setting Shiela up for revenge, exposing her ridiculous game.

12:48 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

If the Jamestown Alliance scheme works that they came up with yesterday, the votes will go like this:

vote to evict:
Sharon--Matty
Josh----Matty
Chelsia---Matty
Shelia----Matty
Adam ----Ryan
Natalie---Ryan

Even if Shelia votes to evict Ryan, James will still send Matty home. In the video, Matty brags about how he influences Natalie's vote. Why would they keep Matty?

12:50 PM  
Blogger TaraC said...

Sheila is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!! She makes every single conversation and every single argument about her. Please, God, let her be evicted next week. I hate James for taking her off the block!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two things, what did Sheila over hear in the SPA room when she got so mad at James & josh?

and, what did James tell Chelsia in their bedroom? Did Chelsia really get mad at James?

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine how exhausting it would be to be Sheila? I'm so glad I don't think the whole world revolves around me and that everything that anyone does is a direct threat. I know this game makes people crazy, but real life is full of real stress. What is this woman like when serious problems occur?

She doesn't just annoy me, she wears me the f**k out!

Jane

12:54 PM  
Blogger Pokey said...

Oh my goodness, I am so sick of hearing Sheila! She is so annoying! I love how she thinks she controls the house and she has the power...lol, what an idiot. Please make this a double evicition week! That would be the best ever!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

I think Sheila's going to vote for Matt to stay because in her mind it will look like james is the bad guy for breaking the tie.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man. Is anyone else laughing as hard as I am about how easily they got Sheila riled up? Oh man. Good plan/bad plan - at this point it doesn't matter to me because they're seriously amusing the hell outa me. And Mattie's ego is in for a bruising when he walks out the door tomorrow, and that amuses me too.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick of Sheila thinking she has such power in the house but yet she thinks James is an a$*hole because he told her to vote with her gut - what she can't do it on her own - she has to be lead along??? Get a backbone sheila and vote like James said - with your gut.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

When did the Spa Room become Sheila's personal office?

1:04 PM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

OMG... she thinks James doesn't have "the you know what" to evict Matt... hmmmm... interesting. He had the balls to take a deal, go back on the deal by winning the veto and actually using it. Yeah, you're right, Sheila, he does not have "the you know whats".

Also, the only two people I've ever seen say something to someone's face is Josh & James. You, Sheila, are the one cowering in the corner. Get over yourself!

1:07 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Shelia is great.....hahahahahahaha
They should rename the show: Shelia's Big Brother 9. Everything is about her. I have never seen someone have so much power and not be the HOH.......hahahaha

Shelia, girl you have me in tears laughing so hard....hahahaha

Instead of letting the other house guests vote, they should just leave it up to Shelia to make all the decisions. Why is she so emotional torn?.....hahaha

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not listen to Sheila complain for one more minute. Does she honestly think this whole game is about her?? I'm all for a double eviction myself.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

YOu know...I still want to believe that Natalie is smarter than she portrays...but she's making it very hard for me. Goodness!

Everyone thinks she'll be so devastated when Matty leaves, but I think she's so simple she'll just move right on.

She'll be empowered by Jesus to get her through her little storm and then she'll make it rain on Adam or James. Hell-maybe she'll try to turn Josh out

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila said they knew she would go out there and go off on Natalie. What is she talking about? I didnt see a fight.....

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about this being the Sheila Show. And I really hate it. I can't watch now because I'm not home, but this is a relief right now.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn want to pick the top three best names for Sheila? i think these would be interesting.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad the houseguests, as a group, have finally called Sheila out (even if not to her face) and using the son card. They are discussing how the paperwork specifically says you "sign up your family." They say - she read the papers, if she didn't want to expose her son she shouldn't have signed up, etc.

While I do feel for her kid, I don't think Sheila has anyone to blame but herself. I won't even get into her fantasy fame and what the kids of really famous people deal with - but it's all part of the choice!

Grow up woman.

Jane

1:24 PM  
Blogger Cambik said...

I have to agree. Not being able to watch the feeds at this point is a blessing and a curse.
Its a blessing as I don't have to watch Sheila say the same things over and over and over........

The curse is I don't get to laugh my rear end off at her being made fun of by everyone else. She should have been gone last week if you ask me. But nooooooooooo.....

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I have had enough of Sheila and her whining. She came on a reality show on national TV, is always talking about who she is, where she has been and what she has done. It makes her a target and unfortunately, we all know how some sick people really take this game to heart and are now going after her son, which is all insane. But remember, she is the one playing the card. Someone needs to evict her SOON for the sanity of the viewers as well!!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila is the new Allison - with lesser dramatics. Allison was all about how she alone saved matt and natalie and so on. Sheila needs to go next week. It would suck if she won hoh...

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only thank you for the video of Sheila, its only 1230 BBT and I think we are in for a full day and evening of this mess, and ill be glued/

Although I think ive seen this movie before, "whatever happenned to Baby Jane" Betty Davis played Sheila......

Charlie

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Topic of Interest:
Do you think they will put Big Brother seasons, past and present, on DVD for the super fanatics?
Give your opinion.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Okay, I've been trying hard all day not to comment on the son thing, aware that he may be reading-but I can't!

I'm glad they finally called her out too! To her credit, at least she didn't allow him to have 24 hour access via the live feeds. He is only watching the TV show, so I am glad about that. BUT-she had to have known how some people are, so WHY is he checking her myspace?

Unfortunately from what I read, I see she's been playing the victim much longer than just the BB game. If she didn't want her son to be subjected-she wouldn't really mention him at all. I don't remember any other houseguest bringing up their kids so much.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding Sheila's son: when you sign up to be on a nationally televised reality show and talk non-stop about him to other HGs, you're putting him in the line of fire just as much as yourself. You hope that no one in the house is low enough to bring him up negatively, but when you yourself constantly use the "single mother of a 17 year old kid" card, it gets old..and eventually other people bring it up.

I would never wish any negativity on anyone's family, but come on! You portray yourself badly, you get burnt. No one would be saying any of the things they're saying if she handled herself better and kept her mouth shut more often. From her son's perspective, people are being unfair and judging his mom when they really don't know her. But opinions are based on how one acts, and since we gets to see EVERYTHING that goes on in the house, we're obviously going to have some opinions. I'm guessing Sheila did not read what she was signing, and it almost seems like she barely knew anything about the show that she's on.

Sorry if this is long, but it just frustrates me that she would put herself in this position, and then sit and complain about the position she's in and bring her son into it.

It's the same with Natalie. Coming into the house, she gave the other HGs a lot of ammunition against her. Her mother's illness, her stints as a stripper and Hooters girl, her abortions, boobjob etc. etc. etc. No one has any right to judge her decisions, but in a GAME these things are used against you.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

monica -

Last year, Amber brought up her kid quite often.

Also, Jen brought up her little brothers and the kids for which she did nanny work.

Not this much, but both still used "the kids" angle as a crutch, to excuse their own poor behavior, and to play the sympathy card.

Even in BB2, we saw Nicole use the just married "I miss my hubby" card.

The more a HG uses that line, the less effective it is. Everyone sees through it, but some of them (Sheila this year) continue to plow on with the same tactic.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like this was just another way for Famous Sheila to get even more famous!!! LOL I agree she should have never brought up her son - definately not as much as she does. I am just grateful I don't have the feeds because I would have to shut her off - at least on BBAD I can fast forward her. UGH she is annoying

1:52 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Shelia? More famous after BB? About as famous as past housegusts like Cowboy and Nakomis.

2:17 PM  
Blogger KarenAnne said...

Carolyn! I finally decided to sign up and post to tell you how much I love this site! I have always been addicted to BB, but not like I am now. For the first time I have Showtime and now with your site I can keep totally up to date! Such good details too! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do!

~Karen

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comments Josh & James made is why I hate these evil ppl..add Chelsia to that mix as well. The Bro-liance let these ppl play them so they deserve what they get. I like Shelia I think she's good for entertainment. I wanted Matt to stay but since he's causing so much trouble let him go I'm done once he leave anyway. I will be watch tomorrow but after Matt leaves I'm done. These season has the lowest rating ever because of James and his crew and the lack of diversity of this cast I was reading in the "Hollywood Insider" and I'm not surprised.

2:22 PM  
Blogger idalee28 said...

wish i was telepathic and could send sheila a mental message..

I'd send: STFU pleeeeeze!!!!

Thank God i'm at work and don't watch the feeds all day, i'd probably finish a bottle of tylenol.. SHE makes my head hurt..

2:26 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Shamrock-I know they brought it up...but seriously!! Sheila is on triple time.

I actually did think of Amber when I typed in the response...but it got used against her more than she brought it up.

I just need someone in the house to pray and end it with "God bless you, GOD!"

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... enough Sheila bashing! I may be completely alone in this, but Sheila rocks!

This IS all about her... J/C/J/S all had the ruse completely bought by M/N/R... but then Sheila totally saw through it and called them out on it. Sheila said they're all just trying to get her to change her vote so that she's not true to her word. Sheila said, James started this fight with Matt, let him be the one to vote Matt out in a split. Perfect game play! Then the ruse doesn't work because the votes will be 4-2 (though I don't think Adam has actually switched his vote and it will be 5-1).

In this instance, if the ruse were true... Sheila would be the only would who could flip the house. Because she's the last one decided where her vote goes.

Sheila should be full of herself. She knows full well that James is setting her up for a fall (seems to be the only one in the house that isn't buying into his BS).

Thank you again for the Mick interview, it was great to hear how level-headed he is and how supportive he is of his mother.

2:32 PM  
Blogger KarenAnne said...

Question: When the houstguests say they are going to go blog, where are they blogging? How can I read the blogs??

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i love this its to funny!

2:34 PM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Brandy - I would bet the real reason for ratings being down is because it's up against American Idol, not because of James and his crew. If the cast of BB dictated the ratings then season six would have had terrible ratings because everyone hated the Nerd Herd.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How awesome is James?! He just made fun of Sheila for crying on Nat'l TV and he and Josh are talking about how pathetic that is... how about when Chelsia was crying over James on Nat'l TV?! Is that pathetic as well?

Love it!

Also love that Chelsia can't stand being called "chubby" after all the horrible things she's called everyone in the house (too many to mention).

2:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Dick mentioned his son many times. Is that wrong? Heck no!
Amber talked about her daughter and people have talked about siblings also.
To attack Sheila using her son is just wrong-no matter what game it is.
Her son is probably in charge of her account because she trusts him the most.
Frankly, I am just as tired of Josh and Jame.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, Chelsia & Josh are no worse houseguest than others that have been on in other seasons and have been praised for their game play. If you don't like them, that's fine, it's a personal choice (kinda like the one between coke or pepsi). There are others who feel the same about the other side of the house, this is what makes the world go round.

My point is, we all know going into the season of BB that there are going to be people that we love and people that make us want to throw our tvs/computers out the window, but we all know everyone is going to keep watching....so stop whining that you are going to watch BB anymore because things aren't going the way you want them to.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know i just have to say you can play this game just fine, stabbing people in the back lying being mean playing mind games...You can do all that and still RESPECT woman that stuffed shoulda been nipped right away I swear no woman would ever be treated like these girls in front of me....Never these guys need to be a little bit more Manly....

2:49 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Sheila deserves everything that she has coming to her. I have not seen one moment, well minute, where I think she is being a true, geniune person inside that house. Yes, I know they are all deceitful and have to be to win the game, but at least I get glimpses of people being truthful, at least to their alliances or when talking to themselves. Not Sheila. Never.

And the other thing that drives me nuts is how she incessantly speaks about her son, "leave him out of it, he didn't sign up...blah, blah, blah." But yet SHE brings him into it by playing the single mom card, over and over, she may deny it, but she does it. Whatever Sheila.

Like other commenters have mentioned...no her son didn't sign up for BB, he didn't have to, SHE signed him up when she put her name on the paperwork and entered the house. If she is so concerned about protecting him and leaving him out of it, she should stop using the mom card, stop continously telling the HGs not to bring her son into it, she shouldn't have left HIM in charge of her myspace (duh!-I'm in awe over this one, this tidbit does not follow at all what she preaches.) And if it is such a big deal to her, she shouldn't have come on the show in the first place.

I am glad the house and the viewers are becoming much more vocal about Sheila and her "game play."

And lastly, while she pretends she knows nothing about BB and how it is played and how the viewers are, I strongly believe she knows EXACTLY how it works. For one thing, she talks quite a bit about Dr. Will and ED and she plays dumb too often. She's not fooling me for a second.

Sorry for the long rant, but I've been keeping all this in for too long and she pushed me over the edge today.

I kinda feel bad, b/c the interview with Mick yesterday was very touching and I don't want to hurt him. So, I hope it is clear that what I am saying has to do with the character/actress She-woman she is IN the house, not in real life.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of Sheila but people, James and his crew are driving me crazy with their power trip and the way they are talking about Sheila's age and things that she can't do anything about. James lost me when I found out what the tattoo under the bandaid said and now that he has used that term to define another woman on the show, he is really done. I hope he and his GF Joshuah go up next week and one of them goes home.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone else tired of Sharon's laugh and playing with her blankie? Someone in that crew has to go. Never trust a kid with pink hair!!!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dramz! Wow! I can't believe James, wanting to pour water on her head. What are we in 2nd grade? I know it's a game but I would take that as an attack and very disrespectful. Nat took the persecution but I am sure Sheila won't. Josh and James are poison and need to grow the hell up. C'mon.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i am seriously wanting sheila to go! she is bugging me more than matt at this point...and that is bad b/c i want him to go sooo bad. too bad that they didn't take ryan off and let it be matt and sheila on the block. i am so tired of her using her son as an excuse to get people not to say anything about her. that is pathetic! she thinks it's ok for her to lie to people and go off on them and push them and then they can't say anything back to her b/c her son is watching. that isn't right. if she is gonna dish it, she should be able to take it. i pray next week she is gone!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

karenanne -

The HoH blogs are here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/community/

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, Sheila brings up her son.... She says everyone else brings her son into this, Can I tell you something? hear me out? Let me tell you how it is. SHeila has been lying to everyone and playing the sympathy vote since day one when she went off on Adam! Do you understand? let me tell you this....James has no spine? LOL Josh is a P! LOL
Well, I guess some peopel need to tear otrher people down to make themselves feel good. I am tired of all the kool-ade drinkers out here who keep buying into Sheila being the Martyr... Don't get me wrong, she does it well! But I wish everyone would get off trying to make James, Josh and Chelsia out to be the bad guys! They are ALL playing the game. We just see Sheila's strategy. And she is crying because they are all calling her on it and she can't back up out of this stuff she got herself into.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Probably right about the ratings against American Idol...but I can't stand to watch American Idol because the audition process is so staged and the competition isn't about real music.

Anyway...back to the matter at hand...backstabbing, lying, all that-it is the name of the game. I'm very surprised that Sheila is so easily rattled. She makes herself an easy target for people like James and Josh.

To me, her main fault is that she plays her game out loud. She should have taken note from Evel D and just talked to the cameras about her gameplay.

And-yes past houseguests have talked about their kids-nobody is denying that people make it known what and who they are playing for- but Sheila does it...then denies doing it!! Come on! Why the hell is she STILL talking about the $10G that Ryan took from her!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate James, Josh, Chelsia and Sharon. I just hope none of them win. They are just the nasiest people ever.

Sure Natalie is niave but she seems like a genuinely nice person. So what if she stupidly fell for some guy who doesn't want her, that happens everyday. I'm secretly hoping she wins so eveyone can feel dumb for losing to someone they think is inferior to them.

I am so glad Shiela figured out their plan. She really does annoys me with that whole "flipping the house" thing, she did do it once but she needs to realize that she does not have any power in this situation. Unfortunatly the dark side is in control for now.

I like Ryan but I really hope Matt stays even though deep down I know he won't. I will still keep my fingers crossed.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know i hate to say this...but as much as she DOES bring up her son-I wonder what his deal is.

She's got the book...I wonder if he's some kind of aspiring musician or something. It would not surprise me.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James is so cool talking about dumping a whole gallon of ice water on Sheila's head. I can't believe BB allows that! He shouldn't be able to do it again. It's ridiculous.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need professional help!!! It is like a bad car wreck, I just can't stop myself from looking. I really need to get a life (or at least pay more attention to mine) but these HG are hysterical. O LOVE how much I HATE some of them.

Kim in OK

P.S. I have decide I am going to vote for........................
the GineaPigs!! (it is up to you to decide who that is LOL)

3:13 PM  
Blogger KarenAnne said...

Thanks for the link Shamrock!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa T (3:03pm) I totally agree with you. The J/J/C/S/ are so mean. Natalie is naive but she isn't a mean person. She is deluded but not evil. James's pack are just nasty, as you said. This game is about strategy but getting personal isn't necessary. Sure it makes for great Dramz though. I hope Matty stays.

BTW! Last night I made up a name for
Matt and Nat,(like Brangelina) I am going to start calling them MATALIE.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyone hate Matt so much? I want James to go. He should of been gone last week, and Alex could come back. I wish James, then Chelsia,then Josh, then Sharon to go. After that the rest can fight it out. James- I am gonna prove to everyone in this house, that I stick by my word, unlike everyone else. Please give me a break. He has not stuck by his word yet. It won`t be long before he screws over Chelsia.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love or hate Sheila I could care less. NO ONE should be treated the way that Josh and James treat the women of the house. I hope that the crew get a handle on this real soon. I think what they do should be grounds for dismisal. All it shows me is that they are cowards and are affraid to go after the men in the house. Grow up and just play the game.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Possibly I missed it? (Which is highly likely) When has anyone other than Sheila brought up her kid? I hear Josh threaten to but has he done it? Sheila has made her son a target with her incessant whining about him. It seems like Sheila is acting as if every waking moment the HG are lampooning her son. Just curious...

4:00 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Sheila, huh.............Sheila. Well let's see, one day I think she's a hell of a lot smarter than I initially gave her credit for, the next, well...........LOL

I don't know what to make of her just yet to be honest, cant put my finger on it, but I don't hate her as much as I SHOULD, going by my track record that is. I don't know.........

Oh and Miss Carolyn, may I tell you a thing or two here woman?!?!? Since you added my Big Brother Evel's Den Blog to this site, my viewers have DOUBLED. Oh yeah! Doubled woman! I KNOW it's because of you and your site, so to say thank you just does not cut it, but.........

(In my best Sheila impersation):

Know Thiuhs! I am so FRIKKIN grateful mama :-)

EvelAlida

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home