LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Morning in the BB9 House

9:07am BBT -
Flames on all feeds for a couple minutes.

9:09am BBT
Feeds are back. Sound is not...
Josh is awake and in the bathroom dancing around a bit...

9:12am BBT
FLAMES, in an out. Josh has moved to the backyard...

9:15am BBT
STORAGE ROOM
Josh & Ryan
Josh: So either it's gonna go 4-2 or...
Matt enters.
Josh: Morning Matt.
Josh leaves.

9:16am BBT
Hallway
Josh & Ryan
Josh: And since me n James were against that, they'll put us up on the block against each other next week.

9:17am BBT
Sheila's up and in the Storage room doing batteries.
Matt and Ryan are brushing their teeth.
Josh is in the shower.

Ryan: I had a crazy dream last night...
Matt: About who?

Natalie's up and in the bathroom.
Sharon's up and greeting the guinea pigs.

On the agenda today:

  • More with the ruse.
  • Goodbye messages in DR.
  • General Day before Eviction mayhem.
9:24am BBT
BLUE ROOM
Matt and Ryan are talking about the votes. Matt's feeling confident. Ryan, less so.

BATHROOM
Natalie's bending over grabbing something from a cabinet, and Josh just gave a silent thumbs up and a smile to someone off camera. Natalie didn't see it. Josh went immediately back to unhappy face.

9:30am BBT
Still waiting for James, Chelsia and Adam to surface.
Josh goes to the kitchen to whisper with Sharon...
Matt and Ryan continue chatting about the votes in the Blue Room.

9:31am BBT
Bathroom
Sharon's telling Sheila and Natalie about her dream last night... All the evicted Hgs were in black and white, except Jacob.

Red Room
Josh and Ryan are whispering...
Ryan asks if it's possible someone is conspiring with Matt.
Josh: I don't know. I can only give you my word... If they are, I'll see you in jury next week.

They talk about Chelsia... Josh says she's playing for herself, and he doesn't know what's going on with her.

Ryan leaves. Sharon comes in.
Josh: He's freaking out. Freaking out.
Sharon: When I went in the bathroom before, everyone stopped talking.

They can barely contain their laughter. Ryan passes through, and Sharon starts talking loudly about what should she wear...

Soon they'll all be going in to to their goodbyes...

CUT TO:

9:39am BBT
Frilly Room

Adam's just waking up...
Matt's laying cross-ways on his bed, thinking...

You can see the wheels turning inside his head, as he contemplates his next move.

After about 5 minutes, he gets up and goes to the kitchen for some food.


CUT TO:
Kitchen
9:44am BBT
Matt & Ryan
Oatmeal is the choice for breakfast.
Chelsia has joined the kitchen group.
Josh walks in to the kitchen...
Josh: (referring to Sheila and Nat in the bathroom) Same conversations. Every day. Does anyone have anything exciting to share about themself?

CUT TO:
9:58am BBT
Backyard
Adam and Josh
Adam: I woke up last night, came outside, I hear Matty saying he has 4 confirmed votes.
Josh: Confirmed.
Adam: Confirmed.
Josh: I love when people say confirmed. It sounds so final. It means nothing this house. But there is definitely some major maneuvering going on. We'll see what happens.

Chelsia comes out.

Josh: (cold) Good morning, Chelsia.

She sneezes and goes back in.

Josh: Today is stump day. I think we should do it at 8 o clock.. or 9.. a big debate between the candidates.
Adam: Yup.
Josh: I'm gonna go organize it.

Josh goes in... Asks Sheila if she's down for a debate tonight. She is. Josh asks Natalie. She asks what a debate is. He asks Chelsia... She says ok.

Matt: I'll do it!

CUT TO:
Blue Room
10:04am BBT
Sheila's telling Matt she has to tell Ryan she's going to vote for Matt. He asks her to hold off as long as possible. She says she has to tell him, because that's the reason people hate her, because they feel they can't trust her.

BB: Adam, please go to the diary room.
Sheila: Oh, Adam's goin' in, and I didn't get a chance to talk to him.

Matt goes to catch Adam and tell him Sheila needs to talk to him.
Adam: I gotta go to the diary room.

***With the ruse all day and the debate tonight, the feeds are going to be nuts.

CUT TO:
Bathroom
10:08am BBT
Matt, Natalie, Sharon
Matt explains to Natalie what a debate is... That it's between 2 people. She thought it was that everyone had to participate.
Sharon: It could actually help Matt.
Matt: Are you gonna do whatever Josh is doing?
Sharon: No! We're not teamed up anymore.

Matt: I know how Josh stands.
Sharon: Have you talked to him?
Matt: No, but I see him talking to Ryan all the time.

Sharon promises Matt she will make time to talk with him today...

CUT TO:
Backyard
Ryan and Josh
Ryan is nervous.
Ryan: I need to talk to Sheila and Adam... We gotta get it 4-2.
Josh: Sharon and I are locked. You gotta talk to Sheila. It's like one brain for the both of them.
Ryan: Should I talk to her?
Josh: Yeah, but whatever you say will go straight back to Natalie.

Josh tells Ryan that Natalie has talked more sh*t on him than Matt has, setting up Natalie for a fall, should Ryan win HoH. Josh plays the Chelsia's being distant card... furthering the ruse.

Josh: It's very weird she didn't wanna hang out with me at all last night. She was with Matt and Natalie. When's the last time she did that?? Never! All I can assume is the 5-1 is not a guarantee anymore. I'm voting the way I wanna vote, and if it screws me, so be it. If no one else can see that Matt and Natalie need to be broken up, they're stupid, and I'll be in the jury house laughing at em.
Ryan: Are you gonna tellem Matt and Natalie need to be split?
Josh: I don't think it's really my place to do that. Thing is, there's not a lot of people who keep their word in this house. I do. They've learned nothing. You don't see me cutting deals with Matt. You don't even see me talking to Matt.
Ryan: James would have to be involved...
Josh: Have you talked to him?
Ryan: I tried.. he's not saying yes or no.
Josh: That's not good.
Ryan: I'm gonna have to get Adam.
Josh: Right now you have 2 confirmed. Me and Sharon. I'm gonna go and have some coffee and not talk to anyone. I'll see you later.

CUT TO:
Kitchen
10:21am BBT
Josh & Sheila
Josh: You wouldn't do that... promise your vote to both sides...
Sheila: No, Joshuah, I wouldn't do that.
Josh: That will never happen. There will never be a debate in this house... cuz you don't want everyone's side deals to be exposed.

Natalie comes in... She says the term candidates is what confused her. She would've gotten it if they'd said Nominees.

CUT TO:
Backyard -Chaise
10:24am BBT
Sheila and Ryan
Sheila tells Ryan parts of her conversation with James.. that he said he might have to break a tie..
Ryan: I have a weird theory... I wonder if James and Chelsia are trying to get lined up with Matt and Natalie and make an alliance with them...
Sheila: I want you to tell me, why do you think you should stay here instead of Matt...
Ryan: I just think Matt and Nat should be split up.
Sheila: I do too... I just need you to tell me why you think YOU should stay, cuz people feel they've been wronged by you.
Ryan: I just get the weirdest feeling...

Ryan states his case... He's playing on his own...

Sheila: I'm not angry at Matty, I just think he needs to detach himself.. Throughout this game, people have called me a liar. I'm not mad about the money. You won it fair and square...
Ryan: I just hope you'll keep me.
Sheila: I told you I would...

Sheila goes on to say how she can feel the shift in the house, and how Joshuah's mood made it even more evident. She mentions that she has a keen Josh sensor, and he's already started in on her this morning.

CUT TO:
10:38am BBT
Dining Table
Matt & Adam
Adam: What's happenin'?
Matt: Yesterday I was hopeless. Today I have hope. People came up to me yesterday... Please just make sure Sheila keeps me.
Adam: I told ya. I told ya what to do.
Matt: I didn't yell at anybody.. I just got a little loud and said, whatta you guys doin? This dude shook your hand and said you had a deal, and screwed you. Why do I gotta go?


Matt: I'm goin' straight after one person: Josh. Boom.
Natalie comes in.
BB: Natalie. Please come to the Diary Room.
Matt: Giv eme a good goodbye.
Natalie: I don't wanna. I don't wanna come out crying.

She goes to the DR.

Adam: She wears a lot of makeup, huh?
Matt: She's an NFL Cheerleader... It's not a big secret, but she can't talk about it, cause of the NFL.. Explains why she knows more about football than me.
Adam: Do you love her now?
Matt: She's not a bad girl. I'm not as annoyed by her as I used to be.

Josh comes in.

Matt: Hi Joshy. Do you love me?
Josh: From what I hear, you already have the votes to stay anyway.
Matt: I do?!
Josh: From what I hear.
Matt: Do I have your vote?
Josh: Mine doesn't matter. I'm goin on the block next week anyhow.

Josh leaves.

Matt: It's gonna go 4-2. I can't say who the other vote is, but I got it. I'm not really gonna campaign today.. I said what I had to say yesterday to people... What do you think?
Adam: Whaddya mean?
Matt: A lot happened when you went to bed last night.. he thinks he's stayin' - 100%. He thinks it's gonna go 5-1. He also said you're weak, by the way... He's gonna walk outta here with 30Gs, and he didn't even have to stay the whole time.

CUT TO:
Sheila and Ryan
Backyard
10:50am BBT
Sheila's letting Ryan down easy... Un-promising her vote... but not saying who she's voting for now... Sheila says people are afraid of her because she has the power to flip the whole house...

Sheila: I need Joshuah to go down in flames. If I give you my vote, know this, Natalie will come after me with a vengeance. Ultimately, James has the decision, and I want to give him that power. He has to decide who is the bigger threat to him.

Ryan tries to bring her around to the idea that voting to keep him will keep her safer than voting to keep Matt.

11am BBT
Matt comes out to the backyard... Ryan and Sheila's conversation gets quieter.

Sheila: I'm just curious who you campaigned to besides Chelsia.
Ryan: Joshuah and Sharon. I haven't talked to Adam yet.

Matt: Am I interrupting. I'll leave you.
Sheila: Oh, no. Not at all. We're not talking about anything really.

Adam comes out.

Matt
: Let's play a game of PIG.

Ryan denies the conversation with Sheila. Matt calls him out, gently, saying "you don't gotta play me."

Matt goes inside.

Josh is now out in the backyard sunning himself... Ryan comes over.

Josh: You know Matt just went into the sauna room to talk to Sheila.
Ryan: I know.
Josh: So predictable.

Adam comes back out. Ryan's bouncing a ball on the grass.

CUT TO:
11:05am BBT
Sheila, Chelsia
Chelsia's BDRM
Sheila tries to talk to Chelsia. Chelsia is sleeping and playing sad. Sheila tells her Matt told her to come talk to her, but she'll leave her alone and talk later.

CUT TO:
11:11am BBT
Spa Room
Sheila pulls Adam aside to talk to him.
Sheila: It's important that you tell me what you're doin'.
Adam: Ryan says he's got the votes.
Sheila: Is he sure? You know if Matty stays, he and Nat are a force to be reckoned with. You're voting to keep Matty, aren't you? I knew it.
Adam: I'm gonna talk to them today, and them I'll let you know.
Sheila: Promise? I want us to be on the same page.

Sheila encourages Adam to let James break a tie. She tells Adam she is leaning towards keeping Ryan, after all. She says Ryan will have her vote, as well as Josh and Sharons.

Sheila: Let James break the tie. Let him be done with whatever he's dealing with. Let him be the one. Let him have that power.

CUT TO:
11:15am BBT
BACKYARD
Matt & Joshuah
Joshuah chides Matt for letting Natalie run his campaign... he reiterates the weird vibes in the house... soooomethings not right, and it's in your favor.
Matt: I'd like you to vote for me, Josh.
Josh: Natalie's coming after me.
Matt: If I tell her not to, she wont. Think about this, if Natalie and I are both in sequester at the end, and you're in the finals, you have 2 votes... Why vote me out, when you can have 2 votes on your side?
Josh: Can you promise me if you or Natalie win HoH neither of you would put me up?
Matt: Yes.
Josh: That's something to consider. It's definitely something to think about.
Matt: That's what I have over Ryan. It's my curse, but it's also my gift.
Josh: It's definitely your gift. How do I know you haven't cut the same deal with everyone in the house.
Matt: I'm not cutting deals across the board. I'm cutting deals with people that matter. I'm just trying to stay in the house.
Josh: Everyone's trying to stay in the house.
Matt: You gotta remember, it's 2 votes... and Natalie's due to win an HoH.. and if I owe you... she wont put you up if I tell her not to. When you make deals, you keep deals... Just something to think about.

Matt goes over to kick a ball around with Ryan. Josh adds, "I said in both of your goodbye speeches, I'll see you next week."

11:29am BBT Brief Flames...

11:30am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Matt & Ryan
Matt's spends a couple minutes blowing smoke up Ryan's bum about the chats he had last night, says he's done campaigning for the day... Asks Ryan to confirm who said they're giving him votes...

11:31am BBT
Chaise
Josh and Adam
The two of them are laughing, taking a break from being campaigned on, but still talking game.

BB: Sheila, Please go to the diary room.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




47 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im ready for the drama!
:)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Didn't Sheila JUST get through telling Natalie NOT to listen to a word the 'other side' said to her? What did Sheila do? Listen to the 'other side'!! What was she thinking??? Just when I thought she was getting smart... Sheesh...

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn i hope ryan and co somehow someway wake up..how sad..its so mean...well it is big brother sigh..you couldnt pay me enough money to go on that show and be ridiculed day in and day out with friends and family watching..its like high school all over again..you know how people say "id love to go back to high school" not ME! im very happy with where i am today money or no money..the best treasure in life is my family and all the love of my close friends...thank you carolyn for all your hard work..i adore you and i think the world of you..i hope people are no longer being mean to you..you are too sweet and too kind for that..and i just love you for protecting sheila'a son you are a diamond...one in a million...so glad i met you and some of the sweetest people here..xo much love to you today..have a beautiful tuesday..lets see what today brings for the BB house..:) Bree

9:40 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

This is hilarious. At first I thought this was ridiculous plan, but now I see the value. No one in the house should feel safe. As we all know, when a certain group has the numbers, it always seems to break down with a bone head move but this plan seems to be solid. After this week, Ryan will be exactly like Sharon, part of the wallpaper. Everyone will forget that they are in the house because of the power struggle.

Targets : James, Chelsia, Josh, Shelia, Ryan and Natalie

Power people (these are people that you would want their vote): Sharon and Adam

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say I love you guys! I have been to other bb9 blogger sites and you are by far the BEST!

10:08 AM  
Blogger booboo said...

" Josh asks Natalie. She asks what a debate is."

No she didn't. Did she?

Either way, too funny!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie: What's a debate?

.....really? I mean, REALLY? I mean, FOR REAL, REALLY!? ::Throw in ure best Sheila impersonation here::

I seriously hope that she is a top member of Mensa or something...how can someone cause my head to be in so much pain every single day!? Aaaaaaaaand it's only 10:15 in the Big Brother House...whew...

~ Ryan ~

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Josh asks Natalie. She asks what a debate is."

Sad thing is, I'm not at all surprised.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Melia said...

I just thought I would remind people that the Live Eviction/HoH Comp is at 9pm this Wednesday because of Survivor being shown on Wednesday because of March Madness. Sigh!!!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone think Matt has a chance of getting Sharon or James' vote??

I want him to stay, but it appears he's only going to have Nat, Sheila and maybe Balla.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***BOSTON33*** Ok this is SO dumb... this is going to blow up in their faces!!..... I know Matt, Sheila, and Ryan have to figure this out.... COME ON GUYS WAKE UP!!This makes me sick James talks so much "game" about being honest and stuff like that and now this little trick I can't wait till they are found out and Josh flips cuz he is scared!!!!!!!!!!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can find the Vid.. of Natty counting 27 letters of the ABC's?

10:41 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Shelia has promised her vote to everyone.....hahahaha. I think she is promising votes to the houseguest that have already been evicted....hahahaha

They are playing this perfectly. They are going to show that Matt will sell out anyone, Shelia is a fraud and Adam can't think for himself.

The more I think about the scheme to planned, the better I like it.

10:42 AM  
Blogger idalee28 said...

oh GAWD i can't hardly wait till tomorrow.. so tell me, the james, chelsia, josh, and sharron alliance is still an alliance right?.. or have i gone completely NATALIE (stooopid).. someone tell me..

TAP! TAP! TAP!

*just a quick pat on the back to let you know that you're a freaking nerve calmer carolyn!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Whether this plan blows up in their faces or goes smoothly... they are finally playing the freakin' game! Wahooo! So much more entertaining. I don't care who goes to jury or in what order... I just want them all to play!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

You know what...I think Ryan knows something is going on...and he's just smart enough not to say a damn thing about it.

Hey Lauren...I'm a jayhawk too!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I really thought Sheila was smarter than that.

As for the pole: I hope it blows up in their faces so big that they will never be able to recover, but I also hope Matt leaves.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Lissy said...

I really don't want Ryan to leave yet. The best laid plans seldom work out.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Natalie doesn't know what debate means.... no surprise there.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Why do people think this plan is stupid? The house KNOWS josh/james/chelsia/sharon are in an aliance... they are only casting doubt. Its 2 sides in the house for sure... this is just some fun, casting doubt, exposing all their games. HAH...

Also makes Shiela, Natalie, and Ryan totally out of their minds for HOH

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really glad Ryan is starting to be suspicious of something. Today is going to be INTERESTING!!!

I watched Medium last night and it finally dawned on me who Nat reminds me of: Patricia Arquette! Not just looks, but how she talks sometimes too....just thought I'd share for those who care...LOL
~Krista

11:11 AM  
Blogger **Mel6418** said...

I hope they can make this plan work.

Bye Bye Matt!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bama- ITA you crack me up!
As for Nat- I asked my 1st grader what a debate was and even he knew! Then I asked my Pre-schooler and Yep HE knew... So NAt are you smaerter than a pre-shooler, I guess not! LOL

I LOVE how James & Chel are playing the game. I will admit I had a HARD time liking them (the whole gay prono and the way Chel acted). But they are SO growing on me (esp James) He is truly playing the game and isn't that the whole point. Mat reminds me of my 4 & 7yr old boys when I tell them no. The begging, the crying, the arguing, etc. It drives me absolutely nuts when they do it so you can imagine how I felt about a 20 something doing it.

BUT does anyone else have a feeling this is goign to go totaly wrong and Matt will end up staying? SCARY!!! But Ryan seams to know that there is something up with Chel trying to get into the bro-alliacne and I hoping that he doesn't clue Sheila and Adam or anyone else in. KWIM?


Kim in OK

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hating the plan last night a bit, but today I really love it. Joshua is handling Ryan perfectly too in terms of damage control and setting up Shelia for the fall. I have a feeling that if it blows up, it's going to be Jame's fault for some reason. He's a bit heavy handed with the whole thing, but Chelsia's a natural! Josh is good too.

I honestly think Shelia has the HOH already won in her own mind.

Let's just hope they show her sparingly on the feeds today.

I forget, is she a single mother? Do they think she's crazy? Do they know how crazy she can get?

hah!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love, Love LOVE it!!!!! This is getting so good! :0)


PS....Dish Chicks are awesome!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Mikeinbama,
Sheila promising votes to already evicted HG's... Hilarious!!

I will be out of town tomorrow through next Monday. I will go through withdrawals not being able to check into the blog during the day!! I hope I can catch up at least once in the evening, but that might be a stretch. I just hope I don't miss the show tomorrow!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Biskit said...

That's my boy! Ryan IS on his way to figuring this out and when he does, I hope he KEEPS QUIET and when the time is right *BOOM* bust it out all over them!

And I think Nat and Cheri Oteri were twins separated at birth..

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/austria/896/cheri-2.jpg

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!

How can you just BELIEVE that someone who has been on the other side for the majority of the game is suddenly flipping sides when they have you in a tough spot? How gullible and naive are these people? I expect it from Natalie, but everyone else...come on! This plan was stupid, and remains stupid...but with the low brain activity in the house, this is actually working out. Gawd, these people are killing me.

11:28 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Kin in Ok,

Even if the plan blows up, Matty is still going home. They will be exactly where they were on Sunday after the veto nominations. It will be 3 to 3 and James will vote to evict Matty.

The plan is casting doubt on everyone in the Bro alliance.

11:30 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Still loving this plan!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if the other side figure out what J/C/J/S were up to, they don't have the votes to mess up their plans...the only thing that could be done is force a tie, and give James the power...I think that plan is smarter because then it forces the decision on ONE person: James. Sheila has a point there. Who ever does get evicted won't ever forget it if James ends up in the final two. I would like Matt to stay, but I don't think it is going to happen...poor guy. I hope Nat wins HOH and turns the house!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to really like Matt, but today I officially despise him, Actually I am starting not to like any of the houseguests. Is it just me or are this season's houseguests more coniving and shadier then usual.
I know its a game, but I would love it there was at least 1...just 1 honest person in the house.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Carolyn you are my savior! I can't get to the computer to watch my feeds during the day and you save me from going crazy! Thank you so much for all your hard work in your updates! They are wonderful!!!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks again!

11:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Running away for about 45 minutes...

11:36 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Seffie,

...hahahahaha, these people are freaking hilarious. If Matty, Natalie, Shelia or Adam would collectively share the one brain cell they have, they would figure this out. It hasn't occured to them that Chelsia could be playing them and getting them to spill the beans.

Casting doubt is the biggest part of this game.

I think Ryan is going to figure it out and hopefully keep his mouth shut. He should know that Chelsia wouldn't flip.

I should be working but this is too funny. The only thing missing is the "soap opera theme music".

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of James and gay porn, they were talking about everyone's secret occupations in the house were. James being a porn star came up, and Chelsia did not like the idea at all. I can't wait for her reaction when she finds out a few months from now.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Sheila is telling everyone a different story.

That is going to play into the scheme by Chels and James to create a problem between Sheila and Nat.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Pokey said...

I am pretty sure Chelsia already knows James was in a gay porn. I think I remember him telling her and Joshua about it. Chelsia seems pretty open I don't think she would care. But I really hope this plan works out. I am pretty sure Ryan sees right though it but there isn't anything he can do about it. I hope Matt goes home tonight, I am really starting to not like him.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly mother of god, Sheila just promised her vote to ME!

Jane

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of secrets, other than the Ryan and Jen secret (and maybe Sharon and Jacob) what other 'secrets' were there? CBS made such a big deal about those promo adds back in Dec/Jan 'I've got a secret' and then there really haven't been that many.... should we be expecting more? Are we, the viewers, being played more than we know? Are we a part of the game too?
~Krista

12:18 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

mikeinbama,
I know what you mean. I should be packing! Ha!
The one problem I see developing with the plan is that Sheila just told Adam that she is voting to keep Ryan- who she says is the one she really wants to stay - to make the vote a tie since she thinks Chelsia is voting to keep Matt. Therefore, there will be no tie. That means that since there will be no tie breaker, there should be less dissension in their group since everyone knows that Adam flip flops every week, anyway. They could stay stronger than J/C and J/S are hoping for after all...

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Chelsia's reaction to James being in gay porn was just an act?? Because that is a lame excuse as to why she doesn't think he would be in porn - a I am God tattoo on his butt???

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't heard anything for a while whats happening??? anyone....

12:22 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Seffie,

If Shelia cast her vote to keep Ryan, she will have to tell everyone (especially Natalie) that she voted to keep Ryan,(remember Shelia is a single mother and she doesn't want anyone to say anything about her kid, he didn't sign up for this)

Everyone will point out to Natalie that she was the deciding vote to send Matty home. (James can say he wanted to keep Matty)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

mikeinbama,
You have a valid point. But, everyone knows Natalie is giving Matt the sympathy vote - something rare this season. I think Natalie would beat HERSELF up more than anyone else would. Yes, there will be damage control do do after the vote tomorrow, but I still don't think that things will be as bad as 'the four' hope there will be. We'll see...

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt told Adam that Natalie is an NFL Cheerleader? What the heck. Where did that come from? Did I miss something?

Sheila is gonna have a nervous breakdown when she gets home and sees how stupid she looks on this show. These "punks" are so much smarter than you, Sheila. Face it.

1:55 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

It's Shelia's World and we just live it.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home