LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Big Brother 10 Preliminary Casting is Complete

I have such great news to share, I may well burst before I actually get to tell you. But first... the big news from Big Brother Casting Director, Robyn Kass. If you applied for Big Brother 10, and you're still waiting for word... the wait is now officially over. Here's what Robyn posted on her blog:

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    Big Brother 10

    All finalists for BB 10 have been notified.

    To all of the people who applied this year - THANK YOU!

    We had a huge number of applicants this season, which made our decisions even more difficult. Thank you so much for all your efforts and as I always say, don't give up hope....sometimes it takes a few tries before making it to finals.

    Big Brother fans are truly THE BEST!
    Robyn

    9:37 PM
I agree with Robyn 100% - Big Brother Fans are truly the best... Big Brother finalists who email me (confidentiality guaranteed) at dishchicks at yahoo dot com with their friends and families contact information - so I can interview them while you're in the house - are even better. ;) hehehe.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




12 Comments:

Blogger JustBeechy said...

YAY...sure hope its a better flock than these last crazies (well minus a couple of em...lol) =)

Hi Carolyn! Hope you're having a GREAT summer so far!!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG i can not wait

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Carolyn, still waiting for summer to arrive here lol. Thanks for the update, I hope also that it is a better cast than last season as that was the worst season out of all nine that I watched. Have a great day and weekend coming up. Oh yes the new job is great, I love it so much.

11:28 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Whoohooo, lovely Carolyn! You've gotten me super excited today! And, alas, you reveal your ancient chinese secret of getting those interviews, LOL LOL! :-) You are definately the hostest with the mostest!

11:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JustBeechy, Hi :) Thank you!! You too!

Sara sure ya can. ;) it'll be here before ya know it.

Jeannie in Canada You want summer? I can send you summer... We've had temps in the mid 90s already... Ich!

I'm glad to hear the new job's going well.

jluvsturtles - Glad to be of service. ;) Thank you! I wish getting the family interviews was that easy! lol.. I always put in little plugs like that but they never work! lol.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, what's the news your about to burst with??? :D

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lucky ones!
Well maybe next year I will get choosen.

Can not wait for the new season!

12:43 PM  
Blogger jsams said...

Carolyn! Can't wait for BB10! You do a great job. Now I have a quick, non-Big Brother related question for you. I just started a sports blog on this website and I was wondering how to get the name of it to come up on a google search. Could you help me out?

Thanks!
-Jordan

3:12 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Hi Carolyn. Hi Everyone. I'm happy that BB10 is on course and the houseguest are selected. Can't wait to find out more.

4:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Jordan.. I replied over on your blog.

Piper - Ditto :)

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo soooo sooooooooo excited for Big Brother 10... My Mom and I can not stop speculating on what the theme and twists will be... Ahhh I am going crazy waiting for it! Only 51 days to go!!!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. If they were a finalist and they emailed you and told you, wouldn't they be breaking their contract with CBS and BB?

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home