LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Morning in the BB9 House

BB began waking the HGs at 9:48am BBT.

As of 10:15am BBT, Adam is the last hold out. At the moment, Sharon and Natalie are in the bathroom talking about how late Adam likes to sleep and how late the boys were up last night. Sheila's up in the HoH bathroom hopping into the shower. Ryan's in the kitchen gathering food for breakfast.

CUT TO:
10:19am BBT
Kitchen
Ryan & Natalie

Natalie asks what time they went to bed, and Ryan tells her it was around 4-4:30am. Ryan pours himself a bowl of cereal and BB calls him immediately to the DR. Ryan's not happy about it, but he appears to go anyhow.

Feeds switch to the HoH Bathroom... We hear Sheila showering, but none of the cameras are showing her.

CUT TO:
10:22am BBT
Bathroom
Natalie applying makeup.
BB: Ryan??

10:30am BBT
Natalie's moved on to doing her hair with the curling iron.

10:31am BBT
BB:(nice voice) Adam, it's time to get up for the day.
Sharon:(off camera) Good luck with that.
Natalie expels a quick giggle.
Natalie finishes her hair and says to no one, "I've gotta get changed and dressed."

CUT TO:
10:33-10:40am BBT
Dining Table
Natalie passes through on her way to get dressed and makes small talk about the guineas with Sharon, who is eating her breakfast.
Ryan comes out from the DR and Sharon gets called in, as she's finishing her breakfast. Off she goes, leaving Ryan alone in the Kitchen for a moment, until Natalie comes back.
Natalie: Hey, I just wanted to say that I don't know why Sharon is saying all this crap, but...
Ryan turns the water on, and is speaking too low to hear over it.

Natalie is campaigning, suffice it to say.

Natalie: I just felt really bad, because... Sheila says she remembers the conversation and it was Sharon who brought it up about taking you guys out.
Ryan: Mm hmm..
Natalie: I just figured it would be better to let her have it, cuz then we could all fight for PoV next week. That girl has lied so much... and James stirred up so much...
Ryan: Mm hmm.
Natalie: My actions speak louder than my words, but that was just to protect you, me and Adam.
Ryan: Our whole reasoning behind that was, I dunno.. We just didn't know what to believe... and you were spending more time with them..
Natalie: I said to Sheila last night, don't you remember all those conversations with Sharon?

Sharon returns from her DR session. Conversation turns to chatter. BB calls Sheila to the DR.

CUT TO:
STORAGE ROOM
Nat & Adam
10:44am BBT

Adam's Alive!! He goes in to the Storage Room to Change his battery. Natalie follows him in to baby talk campaign him. Baby talk turns to hardcore fast talk very quickly.
Natalie: I'm so sorry. I couldn't sleep last night, because I felt so bad, and I don't want you guys to think I'm against you, cause I'm not! At all, baller. I'm not at all, Baller. I love you guys. And not only that... (baby voice ends abruptly right here) Ask Sheila about the conversation we had when we were tanning outside. Sharon's the one that brought everything up! And it made Sheila cry. She said you guys were gonna vote me out then her out. And you guys were gonna be final three. I mean, there's so much I gotta tell you guys. They were gonna call you out. Remember when you said to me, Nat, you n me gotta make it to the end? Or whatever.. business partners and stuff... I couldn't say that stuff in front of everybody. I'm not going to. That's just one of the things I wanna talk to you about.. Later.

Adam leaves.

CUT TO:
10:50am BBT
Dining Table
Everyone
Sheila comes out from the DR. Natalie greets her.
BB: Adam, please come to the DR.

Chatting.

CUT TO:
10:54am BBT
Dining Table
Natalie & Ryan alone.
The Campaign Continues...

Natalie repeats the same shtick to Ryan. When he brings up James, she sees the opening and runs with that too.

Natalie: Even when Julie asked me about who I can trust, I said Ry-Bread. When Matty left, I knew I could trust you more than anyone.

FLAMES

Natalie: Just like James, trying to put words in my mouth... I'm not gonna have any part of it.
Ryan: I hope Sharon doesn't feel like she's the pawn this week.
Natalie: She does. She keeps saying I'm safe, but I know she thinks she is.
Ryan: Do you think Sheila would honestly break the tie.

Adam: There's cots back there. (in the DR)
Ryan: What?
Adam: Cots...
Ryan: Why, because we were up till 5 in the morning.
Adam: I don't know.. I was like, whaddya guys sleep back here?

FLAMES.

10:58am BBT
Dining Table
Adam, Ryan & Natalie

Sheila's talking to them from afar... talking about how something stinks.
Sharon's outside tanning.
Natalie's wondering why the DR hasn't called her.

CUT TO:
11:08am BBT
Kitchen
Sheila & Natalie

Natalie: Sheila, I talked to Ry Bread. He said he feels bad. He feels like a hypocrite for doing that, but he said he wants to talk, and I'm gonna remind him of that conversation we all had with Sharon that day and how you started crying.. because I told him about that.
Sheila: OK...

Footsteps are heard and conversation returns to shopping.

CUT TO:
11:18am BBT
Red Room
Sheila & the Boys

Waiting to see if they talk game... Sheila's trying to get it going, but the boys put her off course by bringing up Alex. The boys are ripping on Alex hard, and Sheila's doing her best to defend him... It's pretty funny, actually.

Adam says Alex getting voted back in was America's Pity Vote. Sheila jumps on the opportunity.

Sheila: Speaking of pity votes...
Adam: What?
Sheila: Nevermind.. It's your frikkin funeral, ok? Seriously, right.
Ryan: Right.
Sheila: Thank you, Ry bread.
Adam: How is it my funeral? Why? You guys are comin' after me? Oooooh...
Sheila: Ooooh.. We don't have to. Just go ahead. Let it play out babe.
Adam: It's gonna happen anyway.
Sheila: Oh for cryin' out loud. Whatever.

Adam gives her a little hell about making her break the tie. Sheila get a little riled up, and Ryan calms it, saying she's just fun to mess with, and Adam loves to mess with her.

Ryan: Sheila, bottom line, you're fun to f with.
Sheila: I know.

Sheila offers to make the boys french toast, and Ryan says he wants "freedom toast," he doesn't like the french, "buncha p*ssies. Alex should go live with them over there."

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
Dining Table
Sheila & Natalie

Natalie's telling Sheila what she's told the boys so far this morning. Sheila's playing as if she cares... and letting Nat think she's good with her.

25 minutes later, this is still going on.

Mercifully, the conversation ends just before noon, and Sheila heads up to the HoH room.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




34 Comments:

Blogger Pyke said...

I wish Nat didn't know she was leaving... I wanna see the shock on her face!

10:51 AM  
Blogger KittyTheAngel said...

ok so i got the feeds yesterday and Natalies baby voice is as annoying as her freekin normal voice cant wait till wednesday for her to be GONE
D.U. TRIPLE N

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't "The Meeting" about the very thing that Nat is doing now? And didn't she get found out because the other 4 started comparing notes? Does she honestly think no one knows or did the bleach get to whats left of her brain?

OK Funny Convo between my hubby and I. I've always had rather large breasts, the other day my husband told me I was smart and I replied yeah I know, grey matter overflow, pointing to my breasts. That very night we were watching BB and Nat was counting 27 letters and my husband looked at me and said "what about her?" I responded "AI, baby, AI". He looked at me and said AI? Yeah you know, AI, Artificial Intelligence.

Jacey

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nat's like a lion, pouncing on the tired and hungry! Jeez girl, go burn your hair for a little and give everyone else time to breathe and eat.

~ Ryan ~

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh freaking dang she gets on my nerves shelia is going to tell them everything natalie told her last night

11:05 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

This girl doesn't know the meaning of stop!!!! She keeps digging her grave deeper and deeper. Adam and Ryan were both stupid to call her out his early, now they have to hear her crap until Wedneday. kinda wonder though if she keeps this up when Sheila and Sharon start to put their two cents in.The girls need to put her in her place just to shut that trap of hers!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

This girl doesn't know the meaning of stop!!!! She keeps digging her grave deeper and deeper. Adam and Ryan were both stupid to call her out his early, now they have to hear her crap until Wedneday. kinda wonder though if she keeps this up when Sheila and Sharon start to put their two cents in.The girls need to put her in her place just to shut that trap of hers!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please boy's, use your brains for once.

Don't fall for those tears or lies again.

She had the chance to call out Sharon last night but chose not to.

Why? Because she's NATALIAR!!!

I think we're in for 2 1/2 wishy, washy days.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a random convo and everything, but does anyone else miss when the houseguests used to do luxury comps like every week? How they used to do the hot tub as a luxury comp? Or how America used to be able to vote for fun things for the houseguests, like a letter from home, etc. I like having a say in the game and everything, but I liked it when America got to vote EVERY WEEK for something that affected the HGs. Maybe I am getting all sentimental since we have less than 2 weeks with these people!

11:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

UGH. As I said in the "Overnight" comments. I can't take the feeds today. They haven't been up 30 minutes and already Gnat's voice, baby talk and regular, and her campaigning has gotten to me. I need extra drugs today and it's just going to get worse. Why do they leave her alone with one person? IDIOTS! All of them!

Poor Carolyn. I hope you have some voice distortion program so you don't have to listen to the "little girl lost" noises all day. If there isn't a software out there for it, then CBS and AGP needs to invent it and share it with anyone who has the feeds.

Closed Captioning would be nice. That's how I watch most of BB AD. I have my finger on that mute button and hit it everytime I see Gnat in site.

Oh.. a question for everyone for the day. Jane has been slacking in giving us a topic d'jour. :p~ Jane.

So much religion has been in the house this season, (and every season it seems... it just keeps getting worse.) If we were given a say in what would be a perfect cast, what type of people would you include?

My answer... to put an end to all this religious crap once and for all, fill the house with at least one from every known religion.

That would include:
a Catholic Cardinal
a Nun
a Rabbi
an Evangilist
an Orthodx Jew
a Muslim Cleric
a Buhddist Monk
a Voudon Practitoner
an Athiest
an Agnostic

and any religion I may have left out as I type off the top of my head/tip of my fingers.

In the Muslim group there should be a sunni and shiite , just in case Bush watches so he may learn there is a difference. :D

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Nat OUT!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ry, I miss voting for stuff too. America's Player was so fun. This season, I probably wouldn't vote anymore b/c of the bb "vote a player back in" debacle. It was nice to have a voice in the game last season. I am only now appreciating how well Eric played the game (new to bb last season) since Jen caved in the first week on her secret.

Also have to say the nickname Ry Bread is annoying me (but not as much as the crazy baby talk). They need to come up with a new, better nickname for Ryan.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Gaytor I adore your comments, they're hilarious and too true!

***

Speaking of truth, Ryan has now said he hates the French. Another notch in his racist belt. Jeez ... this guy kills me. We should hook him up with Waaamber from BB8.

I'm officially done with that dude.

***

I'm totally loving Sheila and her Alex doll... her conversations with it, her defending "him". ROFLMAO

;)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

A perfect cast would be where no one brings the Bible or any other religious book and only talks about "God" to themselves. This whole Team Christ thing took it all a bit TOO far this time. That's my perfect cast.

~ Ryan ~

(I broke down and got a Google account...this Dish will be the death of my social life, lol!!)

11:36 AM  
Blogger jadedlove said...

Afternoon Carolyn and All,

Sheila has to remind Adam of one thing ...
When Sheila and Nat were in the glass houses making their deal, Nat did NOT have his back. She made sure Ryan was covered, so she showed where her loyalties really lie. NOT with "them". She threw him under the trolley.

And yeah, I know it had to be one or the other of the guys going up, but she's been back and forth between them too.

Personally, I'm waiting for the "BJs for votes" offers to start rolling out.


J
:)

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good lord - bring on Wednesday and lets see the ferret face squirm and spit as she leaves. Then if Sharon is still as ineffectual as she seems to be - let's go to the boys and big She' as the final 3! That would fun to watch play out at least.......

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Why is Sheila all about alex. Does she really think he will care. Atleast Nat got some attention from Matt.
I just do not get where this is coming from.
2. Is Nat going to talk her way out of this?
We need a poll =)

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nat waited a little TOO long to tell Ryan what she told Julie when she was HoH b/c @ this pt it doesn't sound believable but instead just sounds like bull...even though that is what she told Julie but IMHO she thought that about him b/c she thought she had him wrapped around her little finger & could get him to do whatever she wanted...we shall see now won't we!

Go for the TIE boys & make She-bot do HER OWN dirty work. I don't think that would make them any greater of a target for She-bot b/c I figure she has already decided which person she wants to be in the F2 w/ regardless.

Nat still lying? I didn't see above anywhere where Ryan called himself a hypocrite but Nat says to She-bot that he did. Did he or didn't he?

N2RealityTV, The French are NOT a "RACE". I don't like the buggers either although their current ldr is better than their last. I have part of my family ancestry from France BUT FORTUNATELY my ancestors were only there for about 100 yrs & were smart enough to get out. :)

JT

11:41 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks n2.

I'm loving the Alex doll too, although I'm sure it's very disturbing for Alex when he sees it.

If only BB had given Sheila a dildo for her birthday... oh what fun that could have been to watch. She would move Alex to the bed and glue it on. Oh My! That could top the Gnat and St. Matt undercover actions.

Carolyn can I say dildo in here? PBBBT!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems to me as though the majority here as well as in the BB house, have religion confused with superstition?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Religion IS superstition, isn't it?

11:53 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Afternoon everyone! Hope all is well at your neck of the world....we are getting blown like sh**! Oh well, watching Nat fix her rats nest this morning and last night only confirmed to me that she is the weasel/rat/mole , whatever rodent in disguise. She once again is turning every conversation into what she thinks she hears or wants to hear? It is quite amusing to hear a conversation with her and someone then hear her relay that conversation to another HG...it is totally turned into something that benefits her.

I do believe it is not religion that I know she is believing in, but like someone suggests some form of occult superstition. Also, I am waiting for her favors to Adam to be promised in the days to come...I think she uses her ways with Adam the most!

BTW, hey Carolyn..thanks for the great updates this weekend. Glad you had some well deserved time off!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I have to hear, "Thrown under the Bus" one more time, I'm gonna shoot myself.

How about something new, like "throw me off the boat without a life preserver" or "throw me off the plane without a parachute" anything....pulleeez!!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

You can put talking chimps in the house and they will still make more sense than these people. They wouldn't know biblical truth if it came out of the hot tub and b*tchslapped them silly. I have siad it before, as have others. Take the bible out of the house. The game is about money not virtue.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Genie what's virtue? lol

12:42 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Good Times: Ask Natalie. :) lol

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gator!

Interesting cast. I can envision the promo shot of them standing in a drained hot tub...due to garment absorption.

To answer your question (and a previous poster who asked if we wanted an intellectual cast or toothless hillbillies) I say BRING ON THE TOOTHLESS HILLBILLIES.

I guarantee that within 2 weeks viewers would be saying "Ya know, Earline is a lot smarter than she's letting on, and Clem is actually kinda hot. Did you see his muscles popping in the tractor pull comp?"

This is reality TV,dude...not PBS ;-)

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @12:18
I agree wholeheartedly. So sick of hearing "thrown under the bus." They need to come up with something new.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem,
I told you all the other day that the guys couldn't keep their fat mouths shut about back dooring Nat - Now WE have to suffer listening to Natty's whining on the feeds until eviction. They're not too bright, and I bet after another 48 hours of non-stop fast paced double talk Natty will have both of them back in line in time for the vote. Her mouth is relentless, hummer or campaigning, those lips never give it a rest.

Adam is such a whuss - Sheila's gonna have to kick his sorry ass into shape to keep this plan alive, while loaf-a-Rye-bread will cave sooner than later. Dumb dumb dumb to let her onto their plan - Sharon was right when she tried to warn them off. They just wanted to feel good about themselves and pose for the cameras and the align themselves for jury votes. Just who are they trying to impress? Matty? Pa-lease.

Somebody please drop an ACME anvil from a clifftop onto that natty girl, a la Wile E. Cyote - she is work'n my last nerve.

Denise

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vividly remember the conversation when the girls were tanning and Natalie said "we've gotta get these boys out." No one suggested it first so she WASNT just playing along. Yet Nat insists that Sharon said it first. Did I miss something in that conversation? The look on Sheila's face was priceless when Natalie said that! It kind of makes me mad that Sheila wants her out so bad but she won't stand up to her and tell her that she remembers HER saying it, not Sharon.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

gaytor - I have been slacking off I suppose. I haven't been sleeping well and I've been fatigued and disheartened all day. I guess I'm stressed about Nat's status in the house. Now that I have declared my love for her I am taking her pending eviction pretty hard. I lie in bed with her lilting voice in my head. And just as I write this dear Natalie says "I just want people to learn from me" and Sharon responds "oh, they'll learn from you, I guarantee that." Sweet Nat was so pleased. I can say personally I have learned so much.

And just to add to my pain, inside Adam and Ryan are passionately discussing the "puss party" going on outside and which of the puss's is fat and which is tight. Though Ryan informs a fat can be tight as well. After assessing each puss, they go back to reading proverbs.

Gentleman, I adore you.

The show is almost over, two more weeks, I am devastated.

I promise to attempt a new topic of conversation later; perhaps the party in HOH will lift my spirits. God willing, there will be a fist fight, or at least a BJ. Be still my heart.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jane. Jane. Jane. You worry me.

Here's a lolli!

:)

4:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jane Jane Jane indeed!!! You make me laugh even in your disheartened condition. I will pray for you to overcome this malaise.

I'm glad I sleep in the afternoons so I didn't have to hear the boys dicussion of the pusses.

And yes indeed, we have and will all learn from Gnat, Mother Superior of the Church of St. Matt.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

gaytor - I just reread your suggestion about a guest from every religion. You are correct, it would lead to the end of all the religious crap - because 15 minutes into the season there would be a massacre and they would all be dead.

It's a great idea!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home