LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Afternoon in the Big Brother 9 House

1:54pm BBT
Kitchen
Adam, Sheila and Ryan

Sheila: She thinks she's staying. Just play that out.
Ryan: You've really gotta bite your tongue not to say anything nasty to her
Sheila tells the boys about Natalie's plan to appeal to them with her baby voice about the mini. The baby voice makes Ryan nuts. He's done with her...
Sheila: I said, you wanna put them on a guilt trip, you better come up with something better than the mini. She said, Well, if I can get just one of their votes, then you vote for me, I swear to God I'll go after those boys.
Ryan: She said that today?!
Sheila: Mm Hmm..
Ryan: That girl's so f'd right now. She has no idea.
Adam: I think she deserves to know how much...
Ryan: Don't you think she deserves to be busted out, Sheila? She can't sit here and talk mad sh*t about both sides.

Watch the clip.


BB9 Sheila Ryan Adam Talking About Natalie


CUT TO:
2:32pm BBT
Adam & Ryan talk Smack both about Nat, then with her.

Adam's cranky because of the lack of smokes. Ryan tells him to not smoke a cig til after their meeting tonight, so he'll be extra nasty. After a couple minutes, Natalie joins them, and Adam tells her the truth about his vote, but couched in a joke.

Quirkydude



CUT TO:
3:05pm BBT
Cuteness with the Guineas.
Sharon, Nat & Sheila

Cute Guineas Clip



CUT TO:
3:10pm BBT
Red Room
Nat & Adam

Natalie: Just follow the plan... I need you to comfort me every hour...

Nat Campaigning to Adam


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's the deal with the smokes? Do HG's have to bring enough with them when they come and since Adam shared with James and Ryan he is running out early? Why didn't Ryan bring any? Does BB provide them or just the nicotine patches? I've always been curious about that. How will Adam survive the next 2 weeks without the cigs?!? Maybe he should decide it is best to just quit now!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

This whole meeting idea is dumb. All it will do is cause problems for the next few days.

It could also hurt the two boys chances in jury votes. Not just Nat's vote, but it looks like a chest puffing exercise just for the point of gloating. Gloating is what first made me dislike Matt/Nat in the first place, so Adam/Ryan are just sinking to her level.

3:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good evening everyone. Yes, the Vampire GaYToR has finally risen from his coffin. The sun is still up but no direct rays can get to me so I'm alive for the night.

Anon @ 3:39 PM... BB will only provide them with the patches, and PMSL when Adam discovered the other night that the patches they were given were out of date by a year. Last year, Dick got cigarettes replaced becuase Jen destroyed 4 cartons. I think they gave Dick a few extras but that was Dick and he did get some speical treatments... IMNSHO. Why Adam and James didn't bring their own is beyond me. Were I going in I would be sure I had enogh for ME, and no one else. If others wanted to smoke my butts, they would be more than welcome, but that is an addiction I have tried many times to kick and just can't get there.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Gaytor but I don't know what PMSL means.

And I'm with you, I wouldn't have shared with James & Ryan, yeah they may have hated me for it but you gotta look out for #1

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for nat it's not fair she has been with those boy from the begining, sharon plays a good game she never liked that side and now she is running the game. I am realy mad that sharon throughs comps, and its makes nat look bad......who is sharon, she never liked that side can't they see......she liessssssssssssss

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

pmsl= piss my self laughing.
I am assuming...

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home