LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hangin up in HoH & Cake Smash

10:06pm BBT
All HGs
HoH ROom

The HGs are all hanging out up in HoH, having a good time... Enjoy the clips. :) And turn up the volume... sorry bout that.




CUT TO:
10:21pm BBT
All HGs
HOH ROOM

Adam smashes cake in Natalie's face...

10:21pm BBT
CakeSmash


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




10 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

A monumental day for Natalie. She will have to wash her hair AND her face.

Ok. That was evil. I won't take it back haha.

10:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

it's 2am eastern... i better get to bed soon so i don't undo the benefits of the day off ;)

11:01 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good night Carolyn. I'll try not to write my own "overnight" tonight. Actually I may go soon too. Does that mean we would be sleeping together? :o LMCAO

11:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol, gaytor :) i almost published yours this morning! i was sooo close to copying and pasting it, you have no idea.

11:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gaytor - omg... did michelle obama really say that?! (loved the walks on water/stigmata comments)

11:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA Carolyn. You have my permission to quote me/steal from me anytime you want. That was a rare moment of lucidity for me when I kept my normal more naughty thoughts to myself.

I'm not sure what Michelle Obama may have said. I must have missed something, but without getting toooooo political, I wouldn't be surprised at anything the Obamas say. :x .... Guess that sorta tells who I am campaigning for, but I know better than to get political here. We get in enough trouble for talking religion. Those are supposed to be the two no-no's in polite society.

Sweet Dreams. I'm cutting it short too. BB AD was so boring with that love fest, I am headed to bed and hoping for dreams of evilness to muddy up my soul again.

12:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I don't know if anyone is watching the feeds right now, but Gnat has been in bed reading her Bible and BB keeps zooming in on her face on Feed 1.

Did she not wash her face after the cake smashing? I'm not about to say what it looks like on her face, but it looks like she didn't 'swallow' this time.

And on that note. I really am going to bed. Feeds are OFF! I didn't need to see that at all. but PMSLLMCAO!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

My turn to talk a little smack!

Ok, here it is ... Ready?

After watching the entire season of BB9, live feeds, vid clips of what I missed from live feeds, I have come to my conclusion that Ryan is NOT my fav of the season.

Jen called it, and she called it correctly.

Ryan is a racist:
#1 Ryan has issues with inter-racial relationships.
#2 Ryan can't stand "big b*tches".
#3 Ryan called one of my favs of the season a "f'ing f@ggot".

I'm really not liking this dude Ry-Bread or Quick or whatever else you want to call him. I tried, I gave it my all, but no more. He is done in my book. Three strikes and Ryan is OUT!

Now watch him win it all.

Oy!

PS - Loved the cake smash vid!!!

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had never seen Natty so quiet. I had never seen her let Sheila talk that much.
When you see some one reading letters from their fam and looking at photos. You see their heart open a lil and they seem more human---hard to vote out. Winning HOH has that hidden benefit.


Carolyn I hope you had a great day off.It gives the rest of us---besides gaytor---- time off because no other site compares to yours;)

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie: guess you're wrong..she did not shower and/or wash her face; just jumped into bed with her red bra and bible. (ps - she didnt' showered the day before either).

I just dont understand; there is nothing else to do.I probably showered 3 times a day just to kill time.

gislle

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home