LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, April 14, 2008

C=Venus Strikes Again

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Monday! While I'm in the process of getting the caffeine to my brain with some Starbucks Arabian Mocha Sanani and figuring where everyone in the BB9 house stands, so I can assemble the overnight report, please enjoy this new chop from C=Venus.

This one's called Blonde Bait, and I love it! To see more of C=Venus' chop artistry from BB9, as well as previous seasons of Big Brother, please click the pic to visit her site.

C=Venus made a new chop last night in honor of Natalie's hair dying extravaganza, and it's very funny, but it's too wide to be posted here. Here's her link: www.bbchops.com. It's definitely worth the click to go check it out. ;)

Labels:



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




8 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

What a great way to wake up. Another perfect hit. Maybe the best one of the season. I LOVE the sultry Sheila, and Ryan in the eating cameo.

Great work as always C=Venus.


Now get that coffee iv going Carolyn. Can't wait to see what I missed last night.

7:23 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS! I forgot how much I laughed at the smoke rising from Gnat's hair. Can't let that go unmentioned. I'm hoping when she wakes up it's all laying on her pillow.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

caption: "An escapee from Heaven's Gate Cult in Oregon"....
I used to favor Natalie but as a female Im "entitled" to change my mind :-)
~Claire~

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caption:
"An escapee from Heaven's Gate" in Oregon. As a female I have changed my mind (Im "entitled")about her shenanigans....
~Claire~

7:52 AM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Gaytor and all!

I've missed y'all. Been reading the blog, but I haven't been commenting the past couple days since I've been busy trying to finish my taxes. Yes I am a procrastinator!

I love the Arabian Mocha Sanani. I usually get Sumatra, but wanted to try something new, so I went with it. My staple is Pilon, but I can't just have one kind of coffee stocked in my house :)

BTW, I am not sure if you found a website to buy Bustelo, I know you were looking yesterday for Meredith. So I thought I'd let ya know I have purchased my Pilon, by the case, I must add, at java cabana for about 6 years now. They sell many brands and varieties, including bustelo.

Here is the website (Sorry I don't know how to link):

www.javacabana.com

I am gonna have to try Bustelo one of these days. My hubby grew up in Coral Gables and loves cafe cubano! He got me addicted to Pilon. And yes it is expresso, but we also brew it in the coffee maker!

So you can prolly tell from this long post I LOVE Coffee.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this chop. C=Venus does a wonderful job, yet again! I love the little story line on the left side of the pic...and the use of the word "pond", lol!

I guess there is so much to learn about coffee, lol.

~ Ryan ~

9:07 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

lmfao @ eating cameo... genius!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to go from 5 to the final 2?
One houseguest will be evicted on Wed the 16th, down to final 4. One houseguest will be evicted on the 23rd, down to final 3. The last week, 24th to the 29 will be the final 3 part HOH and so on...

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home