LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Wake Up Houseguests!
Morning Report

It's time to kill each other. ;)

9:30am BBT
The feeds went to Flames. It's a pretty safe bet the HGs are being woken up.

9:45am BBT
They're up and getting ready for the day. The HGs have been told to get ready for the Veto Ceremony, but they haven't been given a time frame.

10:08am BBT
Sharon: I suppose I should put a shirt on and look halfway decent. It' probably gonna be any moment.

10:10am BBT
James & Adam
Outside Smoking
Adam's a far better actor than I would have imagined.
James: Oh, I'm supposed to come to you and tell you what's going on. Matt's going up on the block today.
Adam: Cool. Ok..
James: So it sets up next week.
Adam: I had no idea..
James: Ryan wanted me to come tell you, cuz he can't get away from Matt for long enough.
Adam: Did you talk to him last night?
James: Chelsia did. Confirmed it.
Adam: He's gonna go nuts. Do you think he has an idea maybe?
James: Could be.. he's been moping around the last couple days.

Josh joins them outside... He is extremely confident his plan is still going in play.

Josh: Are you on boar dwith the plan?
Adam: Whatever we gotta get done.
Josh: It's gonna be a shocker in the PoV Ceremony.
Adam: Oh my God, is it ever!

    ***ROFLMAO

Adam: Does Natalie know about it?
Josh: She's the one who came up with it. She was fed up with how he treats her.. You just don't even know what to say. You're just sitting there looking like you're in shock.
Adam: I am.

James: Everything is just perfectly set up.
Josh: Even the PoV worked out perfectly. It's all perfectly aligned... All you gotta say is you'll give him your vote, then do a last second switch.

Adam: It's party time.
Josh: You can't say anything till after the veto ceremony. Ryan just wanted to make sure you knew about it going in, so you wouldn't be shocked. He wanted us to tell you. Exciting day.
Adam: It's gonna be one hell of a day.
Josh: You just can't say anything or let anyone know you know anything.
Adam: Matter of moments.
Josh: Matter of seconds for life and death in this house. It will definitely change the tone. He will not be so happy go lucky walking around this house.

10:22am BBT
KITCHEN
Josh & Chelsia
Josh: Adam's on board.
Chelsia: Did you tell him?
Josh: No. James did.
Chelsia: Good. Matt is walking around like he's so depressed.

10:30am BBT
Frilly Bdrm
Matt & Adam
Adam tells Matt about his recent conversation with the others, and both of them are even more pumped for the Veto Ceremony to happen.

10:35am BBT
HOH
Matt & Ryan
Matt: Josh just said to A-Baller..."I just wanna let you know that we got confirmation last night that Matty's goin up on the block." It's gonna be like Hiroshima on this mother-f'er today. Right after the veto ceremony, I'm gonna go right up to Josh, "It's his time to go, huh?"
Ryan: I know for sure I've got you and Natalie's votes...
Matt: You've got Baller. I'll talk to him too.
Ryan: I've got to make sure this m-f'er goes home. i put James up, he has to go.
Matt: This is so exciting. Everybody's lookin' at me like they know something. I saw Chelsia come up here last night, and when she came back down, she and James were laughin'...
Ryan: They think you're dead man walkin'.
Matt: I'm ready to go drop some bombs on people.

Ryan: It's gonna happen soon. They just spoke to me a minute ago.

CUT TO:
Josh & Sharon
10:52am BBT
Sharon: I feel like it's Christmas.
Josh: Yep.

11:00am BBT
Sharon is talking to Sheila about the events to come...
BB: Ryan, please go to the Diary Room.

11:05am BBT
James, Josh & Chelsia
James: This sh*t's really goin' down.
Josh: He just confirmed it with Adam too.

11:08am BBT
BATHROOM
Adam & Matt
Adam talks with Matt about what Josh said to him earlier and how hilarious it's gonna be.
Matt: Watch what I say to him later, after it's all over.
Natalie enters...
Natalie: This is gonna be so funny.
Matt: I love Big Brother. Adam, you better not show them that you support me, cause then they'll come after you next.

11:12am BBT
Chelsia and Josh are chatting about how many times she's tried out. She says she made it to the top 20 last season... the FLAMES, briefly.
Josh: People were wimps last season. I totally would've stood up to Dick. I'm not a Dustin.

11:16am BBT
Outside
James: I can't believe this is gonna work.
    ***Trust that inner voice, James.
Josh: Who knew our little plan would actually end up coming to materialize?
James: They're like, so how does it feel getting one of the biggest threats out of the house?
Josh: Awesome. I think my favorite question from the Diary Room was "Do you feel like you pressured the HoH? Do you feel like you basically threatened him by turning the whole house?" I was like, Yes! And guess what, that's how it'll be every week once someone wins HoH if they're not in my group. You don't go against us 4, 'cause we are the house. We always control the votes.
    Oh Boy...

FLAMES

Cut to:
11:35am BBT
Sheila and Natalie are gossiping in the Spa Room. Matt sticks his head in, and Natalie calls him over to join them in a prayer.

CUT TO:
11:38am BBT
HOH ROOM
Ryan, Matt & Adam
Ryan is telling them his plans for the Veto Ceremony ReNom speech.
Ryan: In my speech, here's the best part... "Yo, the house is divided. This is real tough for me. It's one of my dudes. They're gonna be all thinking... And I'm gonna be all JAMES!
Matt: They're gonna be like, No he didn't!

Ryan
: Ok, dudes. Gimme some time alone here. I Gotta think about this speech.
Matt: You know I'm gonna be nervous for like 10 seconds man...
Ryan: I'll see ya in a bit.

CUT TO:
11:46am BBT
BACKYARD
Josh & Sharon
Josh: Adam better watch himself. He's getting too cocky. I'll put him up. F these people. I'm not afraid of any of em. As long as I have you and Chelsia and James...
Sharon: If it's the 4 of us in the end, I'm gonna go crazy.
Josh: Kick out Chelsia. He'll be fine without her. All we have to tell her is how he knew about her going up long before he told her. Trust me. I know this game. Adam better keep his mouth shut. I'll put him up so fast. You can go join your best friend in the jury house.

Josh rails on for a while about Natalie, saying she's such an idiot. He makes some threats regarding both Natalie and Adam... Josh and Sharon continue discussing the future of the game...

Lordy, lordy... Josh is going to absolutely explode on the live feeds after the Veto ceremony.

Josh: We run the House. Even if one of us gets put up, we're fine as long as one of us wins veto... Oh, you wait till I stir that pot next week. You just wait, Natalie. You just wait, honey. When tell Chelsia what you said about her. Whoo-wee!
    ***Natalie is not present.

Sharon heads in to find her "lip-sh*t," and Josh tells her to get the landscape of the house for him while she's in there.

She reports back immediately, and Josh barks orders at Sharon about who to have come outside... She makes an attempt, but reports back that Natalie and Sheila are talking about family and doing their nails. Baller comes outside...

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




63 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the Fear Factor link again:

http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/bk/couples

you'll see Matthew & Jacquelyn first in the bottom row.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No overnight report today?

9:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon@9:55am - nope.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/bk/couples_matthew_jacquelyn.shtml

This is the entire link to see Matt on Fear Factor.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ughhh! All this is giving me an ULCER!! I hate Matt...I am so mad he won't be going, I definitely think it would have been in Ryan's best interest to go with Josh's plan...and get Matt outta there!

10:12 AM  
Blogger crazysandy35 said...

Anonymous I don't see the web site for fear factor its not comming up

10:18 AM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

Morning Carolyn- Hope you're good and rested cause I have a feeling that things are about to pick up!! You're title "Wake Up Houseguests!" is truly appropriate since the veto ceremony will be an eye opener for J/S/J/C!!! I am waiting with anticipation to see James' and Joshuah's faces when it finally hits them that they are NOT in control of the house/game. I hope (for drama sake) they hold Chelsia's preminition yesterday against her. It would be sooo cool to watch them totaly fall apart and fights with each other. Fingers Crossed.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Hey, just a thought here; Carolyn is a person. This i her blog. She doesn't have to do anything at all of she doesn't feel like it. She isn't being paid big bucks from some big network...just thought that should be said.

Lots of love commin at ya Carolyn...your blog is fabulous!

xoxoxo

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so awesome. Obviously these people never watched the show before. Joshuah is going to go nuclear and his game will be OVER. Ryan looks like Don Corleone now. Joshuah played too much like Sonny by stating his intentions to everyone.

I just sooo hope Ryan says that Joshuah promised him something in return for his safety during the POV meeting to make all four of them hat each other as well.

Well played Ohio boy! James and Joshuah are so self absorbed and convinced of their own safety -- their arrogance will be their total undoing and Chelsia will be the first of the four to turn tail and run. Sharon will just sulk and await the inevitable.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I really hope Ryan puts Josh on the block. James has done some shady things but Josh is pure evil. Josh is the one who has to go or there will be some nasty explosions happening. If Josh doesn't go he will make everyone miserable. Just like the house became calmer after Parker left, the house will become calmer after Josh leaves. Josh is the one who goes for personal attacks. The others are just playing the game. You can lie and still be playing the game, but personal attacks are not playing the game. Personal attacks are wrong.

10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks doc :)
hehe - i was gonna offer an explanation, but changed my mind and just went for the "nope."

a well rested carolyn is a productive carolyn. ;) had a nice day mostly off with my family yesterday... bro flew in from l.a. for mom's bday, went cycling.. to a party.. etc. :)

I'm feeling human again.

10:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nwjoe - my thoughts exactly!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah the websites aren't working.
I def. would love to see Matt go. I do have faith that Alex wont be so stupid to go into an alliance with Alex again. I think he'd be stupid. I just hope he plays it smart this time around. I'm also confident that Shelia wont win crap out of this. I think the secret that Sheila and Natalie's secret will be exposed today. I hope that sharon or chelsia will win HOH this week.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I'd rather Matt was going home, since he's such a tool, I can handle James getting the boot. Why? Because it will be so much sweeter next week when Sharon, Chelsia, or Josh win HOH and Ryan, Matt, and Sheila have to scramble. Hee hee hee.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is amazing, this is crazy, house is gonna go NUTS!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CrazySandy35:

Sorry about the Fear Factor link, here's the right one:

http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/bk/

I double checked it, should work for you. Again, you'll see "Matthew & Jacquelyn" picture first in the bottom row.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whooo hoooo!!!! lovin' this upcoming veto ceremony!!! I am so glad that James/Chelsia and Josh/Sharon are getting screwed today. I LOVE IT!!! You may not like Matt but I can't stand J/C J/S and to think that their world is about to get rocked when they are soooo confident they have this in the bag is FANTASTIC!!! hehehehehehe

~Elle

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh josh karma is a b@#*!....what webs we weave when we first deceive!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elle my sentiments exactly!!!! B in colorado!!! :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Hello said...

???

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, a favor:

can you get the video of the house AS SOON as they come back from flames? I want to get as immediate a reaction as possible from Josh/Chels/James/Sharon!!!!!!!

hahaha, THANK YOU! This blog's the best.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

So glad you had a nice, relaxing day off Carolyn. =)

I'm sad that James will be evicted, meh, I'll go on.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger jspartansc said...

im not gonna lie...this is probably my favorite ever bb day...this is gonna be great and Joshuah and the other 3 of the four are gonna go nuts...itll, lead to chelsia going ape on the 4 and telling them she said it was coming...then she will split from them...leaving josh and sharon cold in the wind...

oh man this is good...a big O H!!! to my boy Ryan

10:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

We don't refer to gay men as princess here, or any other homophobic titles. Similarly, no comments calling any of the women whores or skanks... or attacking other commenters...

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to be awesome :D.

I'm so glad Ryan is keeping Matt and getting rid of James the snake.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel like it's Christmas too, Sharon! Lot's of BB drama as Presents!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HERE WE GO!!!!!! Ryan in the DR!!!! hahahahahaahha Bring on Christmas! haha

~Elle

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, I can't hardly stand the anticipation of all of this. I get a bit of anxiety just thinking about how all of this is going to play out.

Random question, do you think it would strategically been a smarter move to put up Joshuah instead of James? Josh is going to feel so pissed and left in the dark, and granted James will too, but Josh is a lot more likely to come back and stir a bunch of stuff about it. He has the capacity to turn the house and generally make everyone's lives a living hell until he gets what he wants. I think if Josh were put up and voted out, that it would accomplish a lot more. Sure, James and that crew would feel upset, but I would MUCH rather experience a ticked off James in the house than a ticked off Joshuah. Plus, Joshuah is a lot stronger in his convictions. He knows who he's going to vote for and is a lot less easy to sway strategically than James. I feel like his personality comes off as more powerful too. He'll be pretty manipulative about turning on Ryan, whereas James might be a lot more likely to take it in a "It's cool, man," sort of way. I don't know, just a thought.

Thanks for all the good work you do; it's really appreciated.

-Traci

11:03 AM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

Carolyn- Glad you had a good day!! I just signed up for feeds cause I can't wait for TV to see the aftermath of the Fugly Foursomes' fall from power!!!! Hope your mom and brother and all enjoyed it!!

11:05 AM  
Blogger crazysandy35 said...

Thanks anonymous it worked this time. Does anybody knows when the veto starts and Carolyn are you going to show some pic of the reaction on their faces

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elle your comments are exactly what i feel! this is the next best day outside of the siren day! oh i wish i had live feeds! the look on their faces priceless!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! Thank you Carolyn....I'm on the edge of my seat. :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CrazySandyYes, definitely. Also, make sure to check out our screencaps site - BB9DishCaps. There are always fantastic pic up there... ;)

NWJOE - Yayyy!! Good for you! now make my day and tell me you used a link from bb9dish to go sign up.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh im so freakin excited!!! Im going to DIE laughing when this all plays out!!!! I cant wait to see their faces when its NOT Matt that goes up!! hahahahaha--Amber

11:13 AM  
Blogger Hello said...

he called hmself princess....not homophobic just like king dustin last year....its just like calling dick evel dick lsat year....he was the princess right?? his tiara said it.. lol

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn . . . I hope you enjoyed your break yesterday!! This is the first year I discovered your blog and have become SOOO addicted but have worried at times that you never have any breaks! Thanks for always working so hard and making BB9 a blast to follow!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon11:08 - Couldn't be a better day, huh? Lovin' it! James just asked Matt (while they were playing pool) "so, did you sleep good last night"? haha Matt said, "not really, you?" James responded, "yeah, slept great" (or something similar)...hahahahahah If he (James) only knew! Priceless. Simlpy priceless! The fallout of this is going to be one the best days ever in BB history. My only concern is Josh going off on Natalie -- hopefully she can stand tough and hopefully Matt, Adam, or Ryan will step up not allow Josh to act like a raging psychopath! :)

~Elle

11:27 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Josh: Awesome. I think my favorite question from the Diary Room was "Do you feel like you pressured the HoH? Do you feel like you basically threatened him by turning the whole house?" I was like, Yes! And guess what, that's how it'll be every week once someone wins HoH if they're not in my group. You don't go against us 4, 'cause we are the house. We always control the votes.

CAN YOU STAND IT?!?!??! I mean seriously, can you freakin' stand it people?!?!?!? LMAO This is just gettin better and better!!! The more this *beep* speaks the more I just die laughin', this is going to be delicious!!!!!

Carolyn, FYI, I am STUCK to my computer right now, cannot leave your site! LOL

EvelAlida

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not wait till James goes and we get Josh and how mad he is going to be. He will want to take it all out on Nat but I really think Matt will have her back in that case. I do not think he will let Josh talk to her that way.
That will be good tV.

11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jspa - i'm sure your intentions were pure and neither based in hatred not homophobia.

still, i'm not going to argue the point, and i'm not going to publish comments that emasculate gay men - even if they've referred to themselves using the words. it degenerates too quickly...

anon@11:16am - Thank you! :) Very much! :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

Carolyn- Absolutly!!!! I wanted to support a GREAT site I have really enjoyed !! You have replaced the other sites I have used in the past. Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO much!! BTW , what does <3 symbol mean? Thanks in advance.

11:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jspa.. that was supposed to be neither, nor.. not neither, not... typo, sry

nwjoe - Thank you! <3 is a heart. look at it sideways. :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Carolyn -- you (and we) needed a chill day yesterday to rest up for tonight!!! I tuned in last night and it was all house cleaning. Yawn!

This is craziness! Seems like Ryan is set with his plan....

11:39 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Ok, while we are all here dyin' for the news, I'm gonna get mushy real quick, join me won't you?

An APPLAUSE please for Carolyn is in order. A HUGE thank you, a gigantic hug, and all our gratitude, sincerely woman.

I discovered this site last season, and I have been grateful since. Your site makes BB 10 times better for a viewer, hands down. You put so much freakin' work into keeping us posted, and I don't know if I could ever pull that off. I lag and procrastinate with my BB blog mind you, so it's unreal all the work ya do and how on ya toes you keep us.

Look at us all stuck like glue to the screen right now! That speaks VOLUMES for what you do for us mama, and I just wanna say thank you! Bottom of my heart girl, thank you. You my dear, ROCK!!!

Much love
EvelAlida

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way too early to say that James is gone for sure this week. Sharon has made no relationships in the house. I think Josh wants to keep James over Sharon in the house. If James can flip 2 others which isn't that impossible, then he stays.

The way Matt acts after veto cermony will determine how big the target will be on him for the rest of the game.

mj

11:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Beth&Eric :) Yuppers!

EvelAlida - Thanks hon! :)

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the anticipation is killing me! and yes super hugs and thank you to carolyn for all her hard work! this is the best site ever! its the bb addicts most favorite site! thank you thank you so so much! B in colorado xoxoxoxxo :)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - many, many, many thanks! This is the best site. Toni

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I FEEEL GREATTTTT....I cant stand joshua and james...they both a**holez...damn i cant wait to watch the veto ceremonyyyyyyyyyy....weeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...LIFE IS GOOD

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

josh is so confident isnt he...oh my!! b in colorado!!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The conversation that Josh is having right now with Sharon outside is exactly why I despise him. He is so sure that he is controlling this house and that he rules the roost. It's annoying and if he's watched any season of the show he would know that what he's doing and the way he's acting is exactly why so many others have been ousted. Someone needs to take him down a notch or two - and quick. With the mood he's in today and the mouth he has on him, we are sure to see fireworks exploding left and right just after the veto ceremony.

Folks, if you don't have the feeds you better get them NOW cause it is about to hit the fan inside the BB house!

And, as a side note, can Chelsia make one sentence without profanity? She has one of the worst potty mouths I've heard in a while.

Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate.

~Elle

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Sharon as he lounges in his shades and hostility:

"Tell Sheila to come out here!"

- Josh Corleone

Jane

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto Carolyn, no other BB site can hold a candle to this one. You do a fantastic job - one I'm not sure how you do. I'm convinced you never sleep!! ;) Thank you for all you do! You're THE BEST on the NET! :)

~Elle

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least put the guys in the poll for the comp! Jeeze!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha - too funny Jane.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo we have flames hopefully its going on!!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, just want to add my thanks and appreciation to that of others expressed here today. I'm grateful for this blog and all the time, effort and talent you put into it. I DID try to get the feeds and yes, I followed a link from your blog...it didn't work out for me though, and had to cancel (my broadband comes via a satellite dish and for some reason, it 'loses too much data' for the feeds to work) I am sad, but hope you get some kind of credit for me clicking the link and signing up, even though I had to cancel.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the great service you are providing all of us! I'm hoping to be able to drop a little sumpin' in the tip jar soon.

Thanks!

12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - LOL

B in Colorado, Elle, Toni

Thank you so very much! :)

12:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@12:07 - thank you very much :) bummer about the satellite situation. they've gotta figure out a way around that. hmph.

12:11 PM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

Carolyn- Have you seen Joshuah's attitude in the last hour? So full of himself, saying F*** everyone we control this house. I can't move away I am so pysched to see the fall out. He is pulling a Dustin, and doesn't think he can be done over. This is so freaking awesome!!! I just cancelled going out for a late lunch to sit here and see the fireworks. I hope Josh does go after Nat cause I'm confident the guys will have her back. Smart moves by Ryan, getting rid of a strong player (James) and keeping everyones biggest threat (Matt) to insulate himself. Would J/S or C, IF they get HOH, retaliate against Ryan and miss their chance to get Matt? Hey Joshuah, you are nowhere near as smart or in control as you think you are, but thanks for making me laugh (at you) so much today!!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Aaaaaawwww you guys are fantastic!!! Thank YOU for giving this woman the much deserved gratitude.........

Oh and Elle, AMEN!!! What Josh is doing right now is far too reminiscent of Dustin, almost creepy. That ego is fun to watch when we are privy to the bomb that is about to implode upon this imbecile.........the more he speaks the more I grin ;-)

Oh and p.s. stay FAR FAR away from my blog then if you dislike potty mouths! LOL I would frighten (repulse, ya know, whatever) you hun.........I'm not nice :-)

EvelAlida

12:18 PM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

Do live feeds show Veto Ceremony? Or will we only see the aftermath?

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, thanks for listening about the poll!

The statistics you pulled were interesting. It will be cool to see if they repeat themselves.

I wonder for the person that comes back if they have any advance notice or inclination that they are could re-enter the game so that they are able to 'ready' themselves or are they sitting by a pool, 'fat and happy', eating and drinking as they please and wham, they get moved?

Lastly, do you think there is a chance they could all be together so they have an idea of game play thus far?

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home