LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy PoV Day! Last night in the Big Brother 9 house was light on scheming and heavy on fun. Enjoy the overnight report. :)

9:13pm BBT
The HGs come back in from an exterior lockdown to discover "they" have added blocks inside the guinea pig cage, and the new blocks spell POV. Speculation ensues...

Josh: What does this mean. Oh my God.
Ryan: Oh my God, I'm nervous now.
Sheila: What'd they do? They did something with the blocks?
Josh: They did do something. They spelled out P-O-V with blocks in the cage.
Sheila: Oh my God. P O V. Tomorrow right? Or is it tonight?
Ryan: Tomorrow.
Sheila: Natalie, you were right. Do you think this means something?
Chelsia: Remember what's going on.

Matt sees the new numbers inside the cage and begins multiplying them all together...

Here's the clip:

bb9dish


CUT TO:
9:51pm BBT
Sheila's Room

Sheila is alone, crying. She's having a rough night, and the stress of the house, being on the block and missing her son is getting to her.

Sheila: I miss you, Mick. I miss you.

bb9dish


12:03am BBT
All the houseguests decide to play a practical joke on Sheila, waking her and telling her the PoV is right now! She gets up from a sound sleep, puts the unitard on, and heads out, saying "I don't believe this... Are you guys serious?" James tells her, "They just told us to come out here and wait for further..." The HGs crack up and blow their ruse in very short order, and Sheila is an amazingly good sport about the whole thing.

bb9dish


Just for giggles, here's another clip of the entire set-up, joke, and follow-up, captured by xx2000xx:




CUT TO:
12:10am BBT
While Sheila is in the DR, the HGs all agree is was a great bonding experience. Some have a little remorse, wondering if she's in the DR crying about it. Josh wishes the PoV was tonight.

CUT TO:
12:34am BBT
Sheila's reaction to the fake out. She was called to the DR immediately following, and the following clip is her chatting with the HGs after the fact. Sheila no longer has to wear the unitard! Her mood is excellent, and she hugs the kids...

Sheila: He goes, 'we wouldn't do that to you, but it is coming up.' Damn, I'm gullible for 45!!
Natalie: Oh that was so funny, Sheila.
Sheila: I was like, What else?! I've been to the Diary Room 5 frikkin times tonight!
Natalie: We were laughing so hard, I almost peed.
Sheila: It was Joshuah. If Joshuah hadn't come in here and done that, I wouldn't have believed any of you! He does that face.
Natalie: We were crying. That was the best laugh.
Sheila: You guys are good! Big Brother thinks they have something on you... I mean, wow. Expect the unexpected.

bb9dish


CUT TO:
12:43am BBT
Sheila wants to know who came up with the prank. The HGs tell her it was all of them. She says the DR asked her what she thought of it, and she said, "Oh, they're all kids. You only play tricks on who you like."

CUT TO:
12:58am BBT
BB: Adam, Chelsia, Joshuah. Please put on your microphone.

They talk about more pranks they can play... like Operation Sub-Zero, where they pour ice water on someone.

Josh gets into bed.

Everyone settles down for the night to get some rest for the PoV.

1:30am BBT
Everyone else is in bed already, but James can't sleep, so he goes outside to shoot some pool. He's shockingly good.. much better than he's let on in front of other HGs. Adam comes outside and joins James for a few minutes.

At 2am BBT, James covers the pool table, waves goodnight and heads up to the HoH room to go to sleep.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




26 Comments:

Blogger Biskit said...

That was AWESOME!! I KNEW they were planning it. I was watching BBAD, and fell asleep as soon as it went off.

And, Carolyn, if there are anymore, "Buggers", today, I will be here on and off most of the day. Just lemme know! :)

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hampster gage: POV 9:23 today?

That's my guess

7:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was so great watching them do that. I was laughing so much. Glad at least shelia was s good sport about it. And how great was it after she went back ti bed DR called her in yet again!

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that they are having fun! I mean, they are stuck in there so why not? GOOD FOR THEM!

And this has nothing to do with the overnight report, but wanted to throw it out there anyway.

I am reading that several of you who purchased the feeds can't get them to work for some unknown reason. Same thing happened to me and the Real network customer support rep was no help, but I discovered on my own if I disable my Norton Security System, the feeds come right up! So try that if nothing else is working.

Happy POV day!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed this but I am glad she was a real trooper about it. I shut off my feeds when everyone except Matt and Ryan were out in the yard dissing Sheila behind her back big time while she was in her room crying. They really put me right off and I wasn't a happy camper, had Sheila caught wind of this she would not have been a trooper about their prank. I'm about ready to cancel my feeds now but I will see if Sheila stays or not first.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited for the Veto Comp today!

Question: If Adam wins POV and takes Sheila off the block, do you think will James go back on his word and put up Matt or Natalie?

7:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Biskit - Thanks hon! Big HUGS!

anon@7:15am - I *like* your thinking! Gosh I hope you're right!

nat - ditto!

Patti - i'm glad they're having fun too!

Morning Jeannie :)

Morning, Lauren :)

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn! Were you able to get ANY rest yesterday after the exahusting HOH competition?

All the houseguests seem like they were in a fun, easy going mood last night. I thought the prank was cute. It wasn't mean-spirited so I'm glad Sheila took it all in stride. I'm loving that everyone seems to be in a great mood in the house. Matty isn't being as mean to Nat and Josh hasn't exploded on anyone in hours-yay! The houseguests all seem...dare I say it...likable!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am surprised James isn't up studying that cage if he wants to win POV to keep the noms the same! I Think that the comp will be questions about particulars of the cage, not actually a giant cage set up or anything like that. I mean, it's right after the endurance comp. Like "What color was the "O" of the POV blocks in the cage?" "Was the yarn to the left or the right of the fish?"

I'm surprised not even the people on the block are studying it. The way I see it, if someone takes themselves off, anyone is fair game to be put up, especial M/N and Adam.

Then again, if I were M/N I wouldn't want to win the veto, because I def wouldn't use it on Ryan- which would piss him off, but come on, if one of them uses it James better be smart enough to put the other up!

On a better note, I'm glad BB has been setting up POV reveals and such for Showtime viewers, makes it much more interesting than season 8's daily beer pong.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Sheila got that stinky unitard off. I am very happy for her, it was making me feel suffocated just watching her in it.

I don't know if the hamster cage means anything at all. The BB house is all about mind games and thinking about something that means nothing is def a mindf*ck.I guess the houseguests didn't know Sheila was upset because they may have not pulled the prank. I am glad she took it well she was so depressed last night. Does anyone agree maybe the alcohol had something to do with the crying?

Thanks Carolyn for the updates ;)

XOXO
Joe's Angel

7:48 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I agree that it's good to see them having fun together.

I hope if they do dump ice water on someone it's Josh. He would freak out. It would be hilarious :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lauren, I don't think that Adam would take Shelia off the block for any reason. I don't see him actually winning the veto either..

But! Yes, if that happens I don't see James putting up anyone in his alliance, so M/N up.

James needs to make it clear that if anyone who is not on the block uses the POV to take someone off someone else in their alliance will be put up. It's a consequence. He made a deal with M/N but if they take Ryan off the deal should not apply and whoever didn't win veto.

It's the laws of the game, if you want a deal to be kept between you and HOH, you or anyone in your alliance better know not to screw up their noms.

But honestly, I think Adam would be more likely to vote Shelia out than save her any day.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's great! I'm glad they're having some fun...especially after basically 2 weeks of intense drama. Good for Sheila for taking it so well.
I wonder what POV will be? hmmmm....

7:57 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

For being such good liars in the game, they sure are bad actors! ;) LOL. That was freakin' hilarious.


It feels good to laugh! And, I bet Sheila felt good after that long cry too. Both things are very cathartic!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am intrigued by James' actual pool playing ability. Like him or hate him, he is one fascinating kid. He knows and has experienced an unbelievable amount of stuff for 21 (I wonder if he really is 21). Yesterday he was talking about how to do credit repair. I've been a lawyer for 15 years, in that arena, and colleagues don't know what he does about it. Of all the houseguests, ever, I can imagine James being mega successful in the coming years. Who knows at what. But I do know I could barely wipe my own butt and 21 and he can probably perform butt surgery, in his sleep.

Jane

8:08 AM  
Blogger Redheadsmom said...

Didn't James tell Matt and Natalie not to use the POV if they win it?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

redheadsmom -- yep, he did! He said if they win and use it, then the deal is off... So I guess that means he would put the other one on the block.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

ya know, I may be having a hard time finding any one HG I like enough to root for this season, but overall I really like this group! They are a lot of fun!

It amazes me how they can all be each others' throats one day and the next they are working together to pull pranks or put on strip shows or whatever the 'entertainment d'jour' might be...they are waaaaay more fun than the BB8 crew (had it not been for ED and his antics and the Dick at Night show last season would have been a huge snooze)!

Thanks for posting the vids, Carolyn. I kept falling asleep during BBAD last night so missed most of this.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Chelsea sleep in the HOH room with James last night?

9:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Angie - nope. Chelsia did not sleep in Hoh.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so funny, it was even funnier when I saw it on the quad cam on youtube. Watching Shelia pop up scared was funny and Josh yelling like a girl!! To funny, I hope they include it in the show. :)

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHMIGOD Jane!! Your comment about James performing butt surgery in his sleep just made me bust out laughing (I'm at work) HILARIOUS!!!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was the best prank... I was sitting here waiting for like an hour before it happen..they wanted to do it while showtime was still on but they kept calling people into the DR.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James has already in my opinion completed his end of the deal he made with Natalie. He didnt put her or Matt up. Now if they (Matt or Nat) win Veto and take off one of the nominees then everyone is fair game, including Matt and Natalie.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

I admit I engaged in some serious schadenfreude while watching Sheila crying. After all the evil back-stabbing stunts and over-reaching attempts at pulling strings and controlling the other HGs she's taken part in, it was great to see her once again wallowing in self pity after it all exploded in her face...

But when I saw the video of the joke, I couldn't help but admire her warm, likable reaction. I think I needed to see that clip; I've been looking for a concrete reminder (one that works for me) that these folks are just manipulative monsters. Anybody else ever find themselves wishing that a dozen random people just happily getting along would make for television compelling enough to be aired in primetime?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home