LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Endurance Comp!

The feeds'll be back on shortly, and the entirety of the endurance comp will be covered within this post. If you still need to get the feeds, here's the link for the two week free trial.

Typically, in seasons past, the feeds have come back on after about 15 minutes...

Feeds are back. Josh and Adam are already out.
Sheila, Natalie, Chelsia, Matt, James and Sharon are in...

The HGs are saying keeping James was the safest bet for them, because they didn't know if the evicted HG was privy to any more information about them...

Sheila's arms are tired. Natalie tells her to hang in there.

Natalie, James, Chelsia and Sheila are all quite happily chatty.
Matt is silent and not looking like he'll last terribly long.
Sharon is chill.

Matt: My ankles can only take so much. It was all ankle strength.

Matt's out.

Sharon, Natalie, Sheila, James & Chelsia are still in.

Sheila confesses to James - "I wanted Alex to have a fair shake of playing without Amanda, so I voted for the mystery HG."

The guys call over to James, "Join us!" James responds, "The guys who just voted me out? I want HoH."

6:34pm BBT
Sharon is hanging tough. Sheila's faltering. Chelsia's on cloud 9 with James back. Natalie's completely unperturbed by the challenge. James has lowered to a crouch...

6:38pm BBT
James: I'm guessing if I were to fall, I would be put up...
Nat: Not necessarily.
James: There's only one way to insure my stay..
Nat: You do the Hannibal Lecter really well.

Sheila's alternating between standing and crouching... James too...
Sharon, Natalie and Chelsia are hanging tough.

Lots of chatter...
James: All you guys feeling pretty good?
Sheila: My arms are hurting me. I feel a little sick cuz I have no food in my stomach.

They jokingly argue about who is most top heavy...

6:42pm BBT
Sheila's sounding like she's gonna quit very soon. She keeps talking about how she feels like she's going to vomit.

Chelsia and Natalie are both encouraging her to keep going.

6:44pm BBT
Sheila's down for the count. Out of the comp.



6:53pm BBT
Sharon, James, Chelsia and Natalie are still in it and in no pain.

6:58pm BBT
Natalie: I'm tellin you right now, James, I was the final vote. I owed you one. I didn't owe the person in the box... the mystery box. I liked the foam better than the water, people. Come on!
James: How you doin', Sharon?
Sharon: Good. :)
Chelsia: Oh Sh*t. (she's still on)
Nat: Ok.. the foam is getting outta hand now! I've never been in so many torture devices in such a short period of time in my life.

7:05pm BBT
We're just over an hour in, and James, Chelsia , Sharon and Natalie are hanging tough. The remaining women seem rather unchallenged. James less so.

7:09pm BBT
Natalie is making requests of the men to save her some cookies.
Chelsia and Sharon are saying, "We are the weaklings," jokingly.
Natalie: Crazy day of events, huh Crazy James.
James: It'll be complete if I win HoH.

7:13pm BBT
James think he heard "for Jen."
James: Did you vote to keep me?
Ryan: I voted to get my girl back.
James: You didn't know that.
Ryan: Hey, you're resurrected just like me, so...

Nat: I like it when we go a little fast, we get some wind resistance here... some wind blowin... it's a little hot.

7:17pm BBT

Natalie: Save some cookies for me! That's all I want. And a couple starbursts.
James: I feel like I'm sittin' on a chair.
Natalie: Please don't hate me, crazy James.
James: I don't.
Natalie: Love me?
James: I don't love anybody.
Natalie: I was the deciding vote.
James: I'm back.

Natalie: Hey! I just noticed something. I match the stars out here. I match. Crazy James' hair matches.
    ***Is she going to talk them all down off their balls? Just so they don't have to listen anymore?


The women talk about the microphones (soaked) and the little baby cameras on the angels...

7:24pm BBT
To reiterate - Matt, Adam, Josh and Sheila have been out for quite some time.

James, Chelsia, Natalie and Sharon are all still hanging in there and showing no signs of weakness, although Chelsia almost had an oops a moment ago.

Matt: If she wins this, she might get a massage and a half.
    ***User, Prick.

Natalie: Why ya gotta be like that, Matty. Don't you wanna feel up on my sexy body?
    ***Twit


7:27pm BBT
Natalie: I have a feeling we're gonna get a lot more than just foam.
Chelsia: Could you hear us in the box?
James: I could hear the talking, "I hope it's not that b*tch!"

Someone, sounds like James, is singing to themselves...

Natalie: 2 hour mark, we're getting the wind or something, that's for sure. We're almost to the 2 hour mark now..
    ***closer to 90 minutes.
    I'm beginning to wonder if Natalie drops, will the others deal quickly and end it?


James: How you doin', Natalie?
Natalie: (perky) I'm doin' good!

Sharon: The padding in the sweater helps cuz I'm trying to to put pressure on one arm all the time...
James: I'm doin' my little stretch...
Nat: Me too!

7:33pm BBT -
Still going strong:
SHARON, CHELSIA, JAMES & NATALIE

Natalie: HoH's aren't all mental, are they... Woohoooo! yeah Buddy!

7:38pm BBT
James asks how everyone's doing again. Natalie pipes in that she's doing great. Sharon and Chelsia remain silent.
Natalie: Well this is a ball, isn't it?? Oh lordy. Why everything gotta be about balls around here? All we talk about are balls and nut sacks, and what are we hanging on? A big giant ball! James, has it hit you yet that you're actually here?

7:41pm BBT
Sharon: I wonder if you sit down... if it's actually better for your arms. I'm thinking about it.
Chelsia: My feet hurt though.
Sharon: It's not so bad on your arms though, babe. Relax your arms.

7:45pm BBT
James: What would it take for you to drop?
Natalie: I'm not droppin'! I haven't experienced it yet! I wanna see my dog and my pictures.
James: She's the only hope for 3 guys down there.
Nat: The only reason I didn't vote to keep you, is I went with the whole house.
James: I'm on what got me out, not what got me back in.
Nat: I did vote you back in, so I kept part of my word.. kind of.

7:47pm BBT
Nat: I wouldn't feel safe for myself if I dropped.
James: I just got back in this house. It's gonna take an act of God to get me off this thing now.
Nat: I don't blame you James. You've got that extra fight in you now.

7:51pm BBT
Natalie: Don't mind me if I'm talking to myself over here. I tend to do that a lot.

On the sidelines, Matt and Ryan are talking about who James would put up... Matt believes it'll be himself and Adam.

Nat: If these chains had bigger holes, you could stick your fingers through em.
Chelsia: yeah, I tried that too.

8pm BBT
2 hours and change into the Endurance Comp.
And one our after the planned blogger outage that thankfully (pray!) didn't happen!
I just checked and it has been re-scheduled to tomorrow night at 7pm... PHEW!

Chelsia's hanging in there. James, the atheist, has said it would take an act of God to get him down. Sharon's hanging tough. Natalie is strong.

Matt
: This is Epic. Epic battle.
James: They just wanna win HoH. I wanna win my dignity back.
Matt: You do?

8:05pm BBT
Josh checks in with Sharon... She's showing some fatigue.
Josh: Are you tired. If you wanna drop, drop.
Sharon: I'll tell you later.
Josh: Is it good or bad?

Josh is being the attentive, supportive partner again... or so it would seem.

Chelsia's in a crouch again. Natalie has quieted down, so perhaps she's tiring as well.

8:07pm BBT

James: I think this is the consensus. It hurts on the bottom of your heels.
Chelsia: Natalie's on her toes.
Natalie: Mine, my toes are asleep.
James: Oh, that feels a whole lot better.

Ryan: You guys are doing great. Awesome. Really.
Adam chimes in too.
Ryan and Josh talk about Dick and Zach's final endurance comp last season..
    ***Now that was epic.


8:12pm BBT

Chelsia looks like she is really tiring.
Sharon's saying she probably wont be able to get dressed tomorrow - her arms will be too sore.

The guys talking about the HGs that were outside... Ryan's all about Jen.

Ryan: (softly) James is struggling the most out of all of them.

8:16pm BBT
SHARON IS OUT!

with an "alright, I'm done. I can't feel my legs"

Chelsia tells her good job... so do the guys already out.

Here's the clip:


Natalie: Just for the record, you guys are not my target this week... and I think you know who my target is: Joshuah! He mentally, verbally attacked me.

Josh and Sharon head inside. He tells her he would never screw her over, although everyone wanted him to.

Josh: Sharon, I would never turn on you.

He turns on the damage control, hard core.

James is asking Natalie if she'll play straight with him the rest of the game. Then he notices it smells like weed.
    Art department or PA's - You're busted!


Matt: (to the boys) I've been driving this girl.. she better stay up there.

Sharon tells Josh she doesn't want to be wasted for the food comp and she's not at all worried that James or Chelsia would put either of them up.

Meanwhile, back outside...

8:27pm BBT

The Comp is between Natalie (representing the Bros) and James and Chelsia. Chelsia is not a happy camper. Natalie is "feelin' good! positive!" James is determined.

Matt comments, "this thing is made for a girl. No offense to you, I'm just saying."
    ***Most endurance comps are, Matt.


8:37pm BBT
Matt's assessment to Sharon: Natalie looks the most comfortable, but that means nothing. So did you, and you dropped.

Sharon keeps going on about not wanting to screw her food comp team.
    ***Quite possibly the worst reason ever to give up an HoH comp... and has there ever been a food comp following an Endurance HoH?


Still Chelsia, James and Natalie.

Natalie is complaining of dehydration, hunger and she can't feel her feet. She tells Matt she may need a foot massage too. Matt responds, "If you win, I might..."

Natalie is complaining that the up, down, back and forth is getting boring. She'd like a bit more action from whoever's running the apparatus.

8:45pm BBT
Matt: Will they cut a deal, or will they hang forever? Tonight on Big Brother 9! Who came up with this stunt? Pretty bad-ass, I gotta say. Will you guys admit I'm not the strongest person in the house now? CanI stop being a target? For 10 minutes?
Ryan: Me n Baller woulda been neck in neck. 1-2-3 drop!

8:53pm BBT
Ryan's getting directions from the control booth - Micah - to give to the remaining HGs in the Endurance comp - James, Chelsia and Natalie.
Ryan: From this point on, no more squatting. From this point on, you may only stand.

8:55pm BBT
3 hours in. It's still between James, Chelsia and Natalie...
On the sidelines, Matt is cheering Natlie on.

9:02pm CHELSIA FELL OFF!

Here's the clip:


Matt: Stay up Nat! Stay up Nat!
Chelsia: Come on guys. You guys are doing awesome.
Ryan: Hang in there, James.

James: Alright Natalie. I really want to, but I know I can't.

James would appear to be the last hope for Chelsia, Josh and Sharon.

Natalie: I'm gonna drink a gallon of water when I get down.
Josh: C'mon James. You can do it.
Natalie: I'm just dehydrated. (she squeaks) My bra strap! Great. My bra's about to fall off.
Chelsia: It's so hard, you guys. It's so hard.
Sharon: I hear you. I was up there.
Ryan: That thing's slowing down... It's more tired than you guys are.
Natalie: yeah.
James: This is for the Ha.
Chelsia: For the what?

9:08pm BBT
Chelsia: What was your favorite part of the goodbye message.
James: I don't know.

Natalie
: I'm not going anywhere guys. Don't worry.
Chelsia: You guys are f'in kickin' ass. Seriously. My feet are just, like, numb.
Sharon: It takes em like 15 minutes to get back to normal.
Chelsia: Hold on!

9:16pm BBT
James and Nat are still going... Chelsia just tried making small talk with James and he said, I don't really care right now... stress and fatigue are showing.

Sharon: Natalie, I don't know how you do this girl. You're doing awesome.
Nat: Thank you.
Sharon: Just think a hot nice bath when you're hoh...
Nat: Trust me. It's very tough. It's not easy.
Sheila: How you feelin girl?
Nat: Good!
Ryan: James, when you fall, or if you fall, you're gonna fall into a big (loogie noise)

Meanwhile, on the sidelines, Josh is debating exploding on Sheila. Matt is trying to talk him out of doing it during the comp. Josh says he wont do it now, but he's forewarning that it's brewing.

9:24pm BBT
Matt: C'mon Natty.
James: Is your arm comfortable there like that? I think my shoulder's a little too big.
Nat: Yeah, you're a big boy.
Matt: 009!

9:27pm BBT
Josh: I know what it is. I know why I don't get in fights with guys, cuz guys don't gossip.
James: Whatever you're doin... I just need quiet. It's not the time or the place.
Matt: How you doin', Natty, good?
Nat: Good.
Chelsia: James, pull your feet in tight.
James: Don't worry, I'm in my zone. If I fall, I wanna know you actually earned it.
    James hocks another loogie below


Natalie reiterates how important winning this is to her, and that she might not get another chance. Sharon points out that James came back, you never know. Natalie responds that she just hasn't had the chance yet.

9:31pm BBT
James: So you wanna go to 7, and then we'll start dealing?
Nat: OK, yeah. I can go to 7.

KITCHEN
Josh/Sharon
Josh: (to Sharon only) She's a f'in stripper. She works on a pole.
Sharon: Trust me, he can last...

Josh is getting bitter toward Sharon out of guilt.

Back to the Comp - 9:35pm BBT
Nat: I just don't want you to go through the torture of it..
James: That's ok. I got evicted today...

The apparatus is going faster now. The boys encourage Natalie.

Natalie: Ya like my moves? This is a good move, huh?

9:38pm BBT
Natalie: I'm just gonna let you know, I'll protect you and Chelsia. I promise.

9:45pm BBT
Ryan: Stay strong babe. He's squirmin' a lot more than you are.
James: I'll just wait. I feel like I need to do it myself.
Matt: How you doin, Nat, good?
Nat: Just dehydrated.
Matt: Good? Chillin'?
Nat: Mm hmm.

Chelsia: Good job, guys!
Ryan: Lookin' good, babe.
Matt: We got this.

The encouragement continues, and so does the comp.

9:50pm BBT
We are now 4 hours in. The contest remains: James vs Natalie.

10pm BBT

James: I have a bitter taste in my mouth, that's all.
Nat: We both do. I didn't deserve it all.
James: Think I deserved to leave?

Something from the peanut gallery...

James: Oh, I'm not fallin'.
Chelsia: Good job, guys! Hold on...

James: The power of 5 gazelles... and a zebra... I was really stoked. I'm goin' to sequest... get drunk... now i'm hanging from a disco ball.

10:08pm BBT
Natalie: Sure you don't want that deal yet?
James: I don't know. That only ensures he goes home.
Natalie: I just wanna give you the chance before you... you know..
James: I know.

10:12pm
Nat: James, promise me safety?
James: Yes.
Nat: You wont put up Matty?
James: You have to trust me. I swear.

Chelsia: Natalie, you;re safe with me, I swear!
Natalie: I know. I just didn't like my mom being put into it. I feel like i'm gonna vomit.

James: Well, then she can just drop.

James promised not to put up her or Matt... Natalie pukes... Everyone calls for a bucket... Matt tells her it's ok to drop..

NATALIE DROPS!

Everyone rushes to attend to her and
tell her what a great job she did.

James has won the HOH Comp!

Here's the clip of the final moments:




Joshuah: What's the deal you made?
James: Not to put Matt up. Joshuah you're fine. I'm not gonna hold it against you. It's just game.(to Natalie) You're alright, kid, You did a great job!

Matt brings a drink of water to James...

James: I understand why you guys voted me out of here.
Matt: This. This stunt.
James: (to Natalie) C'mere kid. Gimme a hug.
Natalie is crying and hugging him.
James: I love you, and I'm not gonna break my word.

Here's the clip:


Control Room Voice -Micah?: Hey Guys Great Job. Fantastic job. Just the two of you guys...

FLAMES!

One more clip for this post... James and Chelsia alone after the comp. I'm not sure whose heart I hear beating, but it's intense.



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




238 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeesss!

Carolyn=Queen of BB Blogs

Go girl!

*readjusts caffiene IV, fluffs pink cape*

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriosuly...no feeds for me but I can't wait for BBAD to come on!! I need to go apply some deoderant after that episode, yeesh...

~ Ryan ~

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope James wins and goes after those B words

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are there going to be vids too?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Lissy said...

Those bubbles will start to make things very slippery!

It won't last all night like that Endurance EvelDick and Zach did in the water jumping over the rabbit.

Thanks for all you do Carolyn!

I can't believe they voted someone in they just evicted. We know James will go after Matt and Ryan.

6:03 PM  
Blogger dawnie said...

carolyn just know that we are all up with you.. you just get to see it all.. we read it all.. im ready for the all nighter..lol

ps. wat was the point of voting again?? =(

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i were ryan i would be pissed! his hoh meant nothing @ now he has HUGE TARGET on his back...i have a bad feeling james might be new hoh he is mad enough! crap! I WAnted alex back in!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just put a pot of coffee on ... this is gonna be good.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Discounted Therapy said...

How long after the show til the live feeds come back on?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

come on live feeds get back quick

Thanks again Carolyn.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't even comment on the show...I hate saying this, but go Matt!!!!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Toni, I'm with you! GO MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is if Matty does not win HOH I am sooooo done with this season and saving energy for BB10!

One thing I don't get is why in the would would Nat vote to keep some nasty kid in the house that spilled pickle juice on her & had not one enemy with the old house guests?! Ughhhhh

Dumb dumb move!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toni im with you go matt! i cant stand tha james/josh/chelsia crew!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it that Chelsia and Josh WERE all mad about it, but come on someone needs to brake them up...BIG TIME...it is a game and I feel like James has changed a lot. Compared to day one to know....

I want someone like Sheila or Natalie to win....

I know it has been said...but why did we vote? I am so mad about that

6:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

waiting waiting waiting for the live feeds to come back ...

this will be my 2nd endurance comp on the feeds and I'm so very ready

bring it

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok natalie let me explain this carefully and slowly..you NEVER VOTE BACK IN THE PERSON YOU JUST MANIPULATED OUT!!! stupid stupid stupid! what is wrong with nat and baller..they said a vote of 5-1..HELLO people take the frickin box!! what dumb-bells! oh crap! b in co!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on feeds...come on!!! i got my snacks ready and everything!! i'm definitely rootin' for some revenge by james, chels, and crew...game on!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO MATT!!

anon@6:04
Ryan HoH may have been for nothing, but he's still not a target. It will always be Matt. James always blamed Matt for his BD, never once did he want revenge on Ryan.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

yay--feeds are on!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind having Shelia/Nat/Adam but feel much safer if Matty won!

I still can't believe they picked James to come back!!! Sooooo mad you have no idea!!

I can't stand James/Chels/Josh... They make me ill!! I am just sooo disgusted!

Matty, pleaseeeeee win!!!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel cheated...it was not americas vote~! that really pissed me off! what was the point in voting then if we werent going to make a difference in the game! sigh...what a rip off ! b in co

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this is my first ever comment after three years of reading this blog.

As much as I wanted Alex to have another chance, I am very glad to see James back. I hope either he or Chelsia win HOH and go after Matt & Sheila.

I can understand wanting the devil you know as opposed to one you don't. They had no idea who would be in the box, I wouldn't risk it if I was in their shoes.

I cannot stand "Matty" - man I hate that - he really needs to go!

Emma

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh... what a waste of a week. I can't even express how disappointed I am. I'm ready to not only boycott BB9, but CBS altogether. And I'm one of the nuts watching Jericho.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Nat voted James back in, she has snapped her twig lol wait til Matt finds out. I was so happy when James left and cannot believe he is back in the house again, what was the point in us voting??? Ofcourse the TV version once again showed Chelsia and James innocent side and not the nastiness they do on the feeds and oh yes what about the nasty speech James said he would do when he went out the door, what a chicken. I can only hope Matt, Sheila or Sharon win HOH because Adam clearly snapped his twig voting James back in also.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also sooooo mad I wasted my time voting almost everyday for Alex to come back... and for what... to have nasty-a$$ James stay instead?!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

endurance comp!ok so far josh and james out matt struggling...hang in there kid or your gone!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

think that an already evicted houseguest would have put a change into the game... now same ole bunch of immature... you get the picture -- same one!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

I love that James is back...I wanted Alex to come back but I am really glad James got to stay. Adam and Nat really suprised me thank good Matt couldnt get to her!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They really need a can of oil on that spinning wheel. Everytime it rises it is like scratching a chalkboard.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my live feeds are really choppy... any one know how to fix this???
THanks!!!

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im just hoping that matt, nat, sheila and adam dont win to HOH. i hope josh or james win. i happy to see james back in the house but i voted alex and i want him back. BB played america. and im pissed now.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MATT'S OUT!! THANK GOD!!GO CHELSIA!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls and James left! I think Sheila will be the next down! They sure are not lasting to long up there!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelia is hurting, so is Matt. I see Nat taking this, she looks like she could be there all night plus I believe she is the smallest and she is pretty physically fit for this. We shall see...

Amanda in Oklahoma

6:29 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Sorry Matt..no HOH for you!! YES!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im suprised that shelia is still up there

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. Great one! Matt "come on James.. Join your boys!" James.. "the ones who voted me out! I want this HOH!" Great! I thought they weren't allowed to squat

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you were right on the money by thinking it would be ENDURANCE tonight!!! Suprised that Matt and Adam are out already!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant stand matt! i hope he's next to get evicted. he better not win HOH or im just done BB. im already mad because alex didnt get voted back in but i wanna see if james can bring fire this week if he win HOH or one of his allis...so go JAMES CHELSIA JOSH AND SHARON!!!!!!!!!!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'am still pissed and reeling from the trick CBS pulled on us. I sooo with the Matty Crew!!! I cannot stand slutty Chelsia,James and Josh is the worst. Nat is a fool for voting someone in who basically assaulted you will pickle juice. These people are so DUMB! I was thinking about getting the live feeds but i am just very disgusted still! Thanks for the updates Carolyn!!!!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Matty he can only take so much on his weak ankles. My guess he won't be standing in the BB house much longer. Wasn't he suppose to be the strongest? I guess carring around that big head of his all these years has taken a toll on his ankles.lol

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love this quote from Natalie:

I'd rather suffer physically than mentally, because that reminds me of how unskilled I am in the mental department.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought they weren't allowed to squat....

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved Nat's comment that she likes this better than questions.. cuz it reminds her how much she can't do mentally! LOL

6:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sharon is solid as a rock!!!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HATING this twist. HATING IT! I sure hope Sheila or Natalie win HOH b/c otherwise, Matt may be screwed if he doesn't play in and win Veto. ARG!!! I'm gonna pull a Natty AND SAY NOT MY MATTY!!!!!

~Elle

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes matt's out!!!! haha!!! sharon needs to go too. she too easy and probably will play everybody. then sheila and we're good!!!!!! go james and chels!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did sheila know that alex was the mystery guest? Maybe it's obvious that he was the only one people liked so he would be voted back in. I wanted Julie to tell them that it would have been Alex but she didn't say anything!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope Sheila doesn't puke! YUCK! If she goes down, all we have left is Nat, and I think the others will make a deal!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe's angel i second third and fourth what your saying! Natalie better win or that alliance is done..she is the one that masterminded all of this so she better stay up there not only that she was stupid enough to vote back in the guy who THREW STUFF on her! WHAT??!! Baller surprised me im disappointed in him voting james back in...this sucks! I seriously do not like josh/james/chelsia if ont of them wins ill never watch BB again! YUCK! B

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving this!! Oh and seriously people, I am sure that all the CBS/AGP people are baffled just as much as we are! You think they thought Nat was gonna keep James!? Blame the people who made the decision, not CBS/AGP. I wanted Alex to come back in, but you gotta admit that we were not expecting this twist. BB is breaking out the gameplay this season! You know, I wouldn't be surprised if CBS/AGP is scheming with some way to find some use for Alex now, whether to bring him back or make use of him in challenges or whatever. It's just a game people, just a game.

~ Ryan ~

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been more upset with CBS than I am at this moment!!! They have NEVER given the houseguests the choice! Why did I waste my time voting! This is such total BS!!!

Serena

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think I figured out why Natalie voted for James to come back.


Remember how earlier Natalie was asking Jesus for a sign about how if James could saty she might be able to help him find Jesus.


That is the ONLY possible way I can think of as to explain why she did that!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Sounding more and more like Natalie just MIGHT take this...can you IMAGINE NATALIE as HoH!!!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

hahaha, didn't I say, the four will WIN THIS ENDURANCE for revenge? Now Adam will flip to THEIR side, Matt will be backdoored!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Tessie said...

Come on James you can do it!!! Time for revenge!!!!!!!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boycott cbs and big brother?? people...this is a GAME..calm down. its not the end of the world. Geez.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i soooooooooo want sharon to win. I can't deal with Nat, Shelia, Chelisa and James. Matt has to go next week.

6:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

For the record - I don't care who ya like.. All I care is that people not use my blog as a forum to insult eachother. Enough.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

While he was nominated James wanted to break a bone to stay but BB wouldn't let him. He best not wuss out on a rotating disco for poops sake. Especially since I should be way into my REMs by now and I'm staying up to watch him win!!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

it was hg's choice not to pick americas choice. not bb's fault

6:55 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

You tell 'em Carolyn!! I gotcha back!!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay...is natalie's voice irritating anyone else as much as it is me?!? she hasn't bothered me much until tonight- when i have to listen to her non-stop!! at least shelia isn't frickin' this, frickin' that tonight...if i hear her say frickin' one more time.

i just hope natalie drops before one of the other 3 left!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt looks pretty worried now on the feeds! HAHAHA! Sheila is so gone this week, I can see them putting up Sheila and Matt...

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said, Carolyn. By the way, thanks for all the work you do.

Now, all I really hope for is for Natalie to lose her voice!

Emma

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone else having trouble with feeds 3 and 4 having no sound?

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that Nat's voice is annoying! She would drive me crazy! I was just noticing as well that Matty does look a little concerned! I think he knows he is toast, if anyone wins except Nat!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO.. Nat your microphone is not broken! We all hear you loud and clear!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well in my opinion Matt isn't as bad a** as he thinks he is I wish he and Chatty Natty go away in a double eviction next week. I hope Sharon or James wins this HOH

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CBS fails so hard right now. >= [
I wanted Alex back!
I hope Sharon or Natalie win this. Especially Natalie just because I think it would be interesting to see what she would do!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where Chatty Natty's off button is located? If so SOMEBODY MUTE HER!!!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you carolyn for all the great updates..and esp for the site it is very appreciated...xo :) b in co

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sgree with the parson who said Nat's voice is horrible to take!! OH..and I believe Nat is the wh**e in the house..not Chelsia.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn do you think the people sequesterd will be on the Early Show tomorow?

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone having no sound on feeds 3 and 4?

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is james trying to tell them that it was jen that would have come back in instead of him?? i heard them say something about james hearing "james or jen"...what's that all about?!?

7:15 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

The best part of show:
Alex's reaction to being chosen
The Worst part of show:
Alex(or any other HG taken out) not being chosen.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol natalie is just trying to egg james on so he will get off he isnt stupid.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can Natalie ever shut up?

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***Is she going to talk them all down off their balls? Just so they don't have to listen anymore?

I think so!!! makes me want to turn down my sound!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I am so flipping sad about Alex! Why even have us vote? What a waste of all that time I spent voting.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the LONGEST endurance competition ever played. I started watching Last season with Dick Dani and Zach.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really upset that Alex isn't back....wasn't that America's choice?? Cmo'n BB!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have video of Chelsia's oops?
I'd like to see it please

PS. You do such a great job Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I want Chelsia to win this and I want Natalie, Matt, or Sheila to go home. I am worn out with Natalie's voice.

I am still so sad about Alex!!!! :(

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Nat and if I was in her postion I would be doing anything I could to annoy the living hell out of the others, get them off their game, drive them crazy! Go Nat!!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jenell said...

I think Nat will annoy them off, she could do it. I am still loving the mess up on the show when Alli was speaking and you heard Matt, fantastic, dont want to hear him talk either but its better than that loony. I think James will win, after it is down to just him and Chelsia she will gracefully step down.
I don;t get feeds, so Im waiting for BBAD hopefully it goes that long. THanks Carolyn for all you do, I'm addicted to your site.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This HOH game is way harder if you are bigger... The smaller you are the less you have to hold up... I think Natty has this in the bag.
But either way Natty totally sold herself out... She totally went against Matty/Ryan/Shelia and the geek squad cant stand her! I swear she should just forget this game and just sell her brain to science

7:34 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I hope James goes from "zero" to "hero"!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jenell said...

Nat is so clueless its scary. Never thought one person could be so gullible.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn, you're hilarious...

"**User, Prick"
"**Twit"


that made me laugh so hard! i hate matt & nat! boooooooo.


GO CHELSIA OR JAMES. i dont trust sharon now, i think she'll turn on them.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i am so glad america's vote didn't matter b/c alex was not someone i wanted in there. he would only make matt stronger and that is something i definitely don't want. i am excited james is back in the house, hopefully he or chelsia will win this and get rid of matt, nat, or sheila. these last 2 eviction nights have been the best by far this season!! also, i wouldn't be surprised if matt offered to sleep with natalie if she wins this for him.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Ryan's HOH meant nothing. But I didn't hear anyone complain when Ryan stayed and Josh/Sharon's HOH meant nothing, AND new SINGLES game.

SO, it's just BB screwing over every houseguest. Hate this cast and season... but Ryan trusted the house, he trusted the wrong people and now he will pay. But, he did get screwed.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO pissed that Alex didn't get back in, and that Adam & Natalie voted for James,
BUT i'm still rooting for natalie in this competition!! i hate the other side!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 7.25PM

I believe the longest comp was the one when Kaysar returned to the House in Season 6 and ended up in a cage holding a button. He and Jennifer were both in there for over 14 hours... when he finally let go because Jennifer cried and said she wanted to win and she promised Kaysar he was safe.

Needless to say a trusting move but very naive. He was sent packing the following Thursday.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Thanks for everything Carolyn!

If James can bike around the world and can't hold on to a disco ball, I'd be shocked. He should take this with a small male body.

Chelsia has the spunk.

Natalie is psycho enough to not even notice the physical difficulty... especially with matty's encouragement. She's smart to talk like that... Annoy them off the balls!

And well, Sharon has nothing else to do! ;)

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you could not sit or squat? Right?!?

7:49 PM  
Blogger Tessie said...

OMG just give her the d*m massage already!!! Im so sick of hearing it!! GO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! Shes already sucking up to James.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is james still in the comp? i thought the rules were no crouching down and you have to stand up straight. he should be eliminated

7:50 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Natalie is annoying me.... ha ha!! She just said she figured James was getting annoyed with her talking.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the love of god.. would somebody shut natalie up? lmao

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABN

Anyone but Natalie

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG>. Shut up already Natalie! Now we can hear the boys talking game... I think they are scared!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matty.
Why do you gotta lose EVERYTHING?

I hope Natalie wins. I don't like James. Or Chelsia. Mean. Sharon used to be alright, then she went all dark side Joshua & friends.

Oy.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess and Pyke...very well said. I agree with you both.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thinking they said no kneeling, like with your knees on the standing thing.

Jane

7:55 PM  
Blogger Jenell said...

I think James and Chelsia, which ever one wins this. Will put up Matt and Ryan, and if one of them is off, put up Nat as a replacement.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hating the feeds right now. No sound on 3 or 4. Anyone else with this problem? Or know how to fix???

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, someone make her stop!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Jenell said...

I thought I heard Julie say they couldn't kneel or sit "for now" probably till the live show was over.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: squatting (sp?)

Julie said, "...for now" apparently, they were given the go ahead later -- perhaps before feeds came back up. I've read that several have squatted, so makes sense.

Boomer

8:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Julie told them they couldn't sit or crouch for now . So perhaps the rules changed after a certain time frame?

8:03 PM  
Blogger littleredfox said...

my feeds are not working!!!! I am gettin a green screen!!!

8:07 PM  
Blogger cycle_ said...

ok i just had to get me a membership for this lol..

i had a brainfart.. chelsia needs to tell nat about matty kissing on her on several occasions.. if that wouldnt throw james off his game..

i would bet natalie would jump right down off there and light into him.. lolol

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY GOD!

I do not know how anyone could like Matt or Natalie. Poor Natalie can't think for herself.

And Matt just can't think period.

James is a smart player. I like Chelsia but I don't know if she has really played yet. And Sheila is just so sneaky.

8:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Red - even mine are rough tonight, and I never have problems... I'm just listening as I type though, so it's less frustrating for me.

8:12 PM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Ummm... kneeling and crouching are not the same thing.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the "work on Nat's emotions" tactic. Sharon should join the fray too. They need to promise Nat a free week, if she'll get down.

I want Matt gone.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nat needs to fall already! go james!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf! nooooo sharon!!!! go james and chels!!!!!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I wonder what will happen if it comes down to only James & Chelsia...

I wonder if they'll make a deal or fight to the end for HOH?? We'll see!

But, Nat is mentally in it... (trying to be nice) and probably isn't feeling pain while Matty is rooting for her....

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jenell said...

Oh no!!! Sharon cant be out now its only 2 against Nat, as annoying as she might be she is strong. She works out and I just hope James and Chelsia can hang in there. James, Chelsia, Josh and Sharon final 4. Adam was almost more excited in the DR about James than Chelsia, haha.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Tessie said...

Cycle iv been saying that for 2 days!! She needs to tell Nat about Matt kissing her. She'll get upset and give up!!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Dang it!!! I refreshed like 1000 times before I figured out that the Endurance Comp commentary was being posted, but wasn't showing up among the headers for all the posts so far today. D'oh!!!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Tessie said...

Matts got some nerve sayin SHE better stay up there? He didn't even last an hour!!!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

You really are the Queen of all things Big Brother. I have the live feeds...and don't miss 'em when I'm away because I know you're always there for me! Thank you!

On another note, what are the chances for Big Brother to throw another big twist into the game? Are we done with the twists at this point in the game?

--Scooty

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Nat's family is going insane right now!!! Her family probably screaming at the TV saying "Natty you wouldn't even have been ib this mess if you freaking voted for mystery HG"

8:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI - CBS as an entity has NOTHING to do with the decisions...

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody come wake me up when it's over. i gotta sleep. :P

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Nat not talking as much anymore?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Sucker4aFairytale said...

Natalie is how old and she is still falling for pricks like Matt. I mean c'mon get a f**king clue! She is going to end up with an abusive ass husband who every time he hits her brings home flowers and she forgives him... dumb @$$ cu^t.. sorry im so mad at her... i really hope james wins.. he deserves to win

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cecilia Here Carolyn I finally broke down and got the feeds tonight I hope you get something since I used your link Why have I waited sooo long lol!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job with the updates. You are on it!

8:37 PM  
Blogger cycle_ said...

did they have natalie's mic turned off for a while or was she takin in her second wind? cause that mouth is runnin wide open again lol

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Nat I know most people don't but I really feel for her. I think after she watches this season it will really hurt her but if she goes far that might make her feel better. Hopefully she will grow from this. Chelsia and James are just plain mean.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jenell said...

Only 20 mins till BBAD and then I can watch, hopefully itll still be on . My luck it will end in 17 mins, ugh. I have to work in the morning but this is so worth it. I am so glad I found your site Carolyn. I never knew what I was missing being a tv only watcher. This season I got BBAD next I ll get the feeds too.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Nat! I cannot stand Chelsia or James. They need to go. P.S. Thanks Carolyn for everything

8:44 PM  
Blogger maryneis01 said...

Carolyn as usual you are the greatest.

Little off subject but always wondering. What is the stipend they they get when they go to sequester?

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God, Oh heavenly father, please strike you holy disciple with a serious case of laryngitis or lightning, whatever...please mute her through the duration of this competition, for without her voice how will she preach of your wonders tomorrow!!!

Ughh I cant take it anymore...someone make her stop talking!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sucker4aFairytale said...

i agree... thanks for the work carolyn

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Natalie but i hate seeing her be played by Matt. I couldnt believe how she told him all the plans.

8:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Alex -LMAO - thanks.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Sucker4aFairytale said...

chelsia && james are smart not mean.. they're not like matt being a jerk behind peoples backs.. they're not like josh blowing up on every woman in the house.. theyre not like sheila just being an evil old woman...

how are they mean? ive never seen them do anything mean... but then again i dont have live feeds so really idk how they are mean

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO James and Chelsia! I hope that Nat falls soon! I think that if the 2 of them are left, Chelsia will give it to him! I am about ready to retire for the night as well!

8:50 PM  
Blogger littleredfox said...

I am having the worst times with my feeds..the real player think will not load and if it does I get an error message after ten seconds of green screen and all I can hear is what Nat is saying.....help

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who wins i hope nat does

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! No more squatting! I have not seen Nat squat at all! J&C could be in trouble now!

8:56 PM  
Blogger MCIVALE said...

all big brother fans we were lied to too .. I voted over a 1000 times to get Alex back in the house and big brother messed it up who in there right mind will vote for a blue box.. I feel cheated America voted to bring back Alex and U drop the ball we wanted him to come back that's why we voted I thought TV was about ratings America voted and U didn't listen I never will watch this show again and I will protest this Alex should be in the house and I will do everything I can to get him there

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the longest thing ever James needs to stop with the what do i have to do to get you to drop to Natalie she hasn't got HOH yet to see pictures and all the bonus' he has boo hoo you got evicted its part of the game you signed up for and your dignity was demolished when you started running around in whitey tighties...gosh i hope Nat wins and gets rid of him FOR GOOD and its still crap that CBS had America vote and then not even use who we chose. COME ON NAT!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

hey thanks for taking the time to do this!!!! i think control room is trying to finish the comp before showtime starts..

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sucker4aFairytale said...

if it is just chelsia and james i think they'll still battle just because james said prevoiusly he didnt want to seem like he was alligned with her...

but who knows.. she was pretty torn up about his eviction

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsia and James should be disqualified the keep crouching and were told not too

9:03 PM  
Blogger Sucker4aFairytale said...

im goign to cry! chelsia fell!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Three-in-One:

GO CHELSIA!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, how could ANYONE root for Natalie??

C=Venus, could we get a chop with Matt as Cookie Monster? He's got the perfect eyes for it!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Jenell said...

OH NO!!! Chelsia is off!!! Im losing it over here. Down to two, the deal making starts. but I dont think Nat will give it to him, and he deffinatly wont give it to her, he wants Matt gone. THis is nerve wracking.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone else having problems getting BBAD? ShowToo isn't working for me. :(

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I'm soooooo upset that Alex didn't come back. I even had my fingers crossed during the live show. I don't think that it is fair that BB gave the HGs a choice when America spent a week voting over and over again.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Okay, I am obviously a total jinx. So....


GO NATALIE!!!!!!!!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me why i am in bed, cuddling my laptop to watch this comp...i am practically holding my eyes open!! my addiction for bb and this site is pathetic...i need rehab...carolyn ur awesome!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh touch the bottom part around 1030 eastern time -- big brother needs to check the tapes

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!!! I can't believe Chelsia fell! She's pretty tough, I though she'd have made it until atleast Nat fell. I hope James wins it! It's would be sweet revenge!!!! =)
FALL NAT! FALL!!!
~Jillian

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsia is gone WOOOOHOOOO

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Nat I cannot stand James or the Pink Team So Gooo Natalie

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE fall Natalie! I really don't want her being HoH! Go James!!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did Ryan SPIT a loogie under james? What was the purpose of that comment?

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...it's me...BBAD is back but really bad.

I hate to say it 'cuz I'm rooting for James, but does anyone else think Natalie might have this one in the bag with her extensive pole dancing skills?

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOOO NAT!!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Carolyn, I adore you.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Nat! You can do it! I'm yelling at this point. If Matt would only yell out, " I'll give you the massage tonight!" She needs him to help motivate her at this point. But I think she's got it.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad James got to come back in the house. As much as I liked Alex he didn't play much of a game so....I just hope James can pull this out. I would love to see Matt or even Ryan go out next week. Maybe even Sheila for starting up all that crap....Please fall Natalie!!!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that Natalie is doing this for Matt. I despise him so much! I mean I know she wants to win it but I think it's for the wrong reasons! I can't stand Natalie, but I kinda feel bad for her also. She's so gullible. but hanging in there. At this point whoever wins deserves it. I just hope it's James.. because I can't stand to see Matt prance around like a big shot all week!!

You know damn well if Natalie wins this he'll be giving her a massage right away and kissing her A*S! After he's treated her like nothing but trash. Not that she didn't have it coming but still.. I just cannot stand him.

9:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sucker4 - We do not refer to any of the young women in the house as slut, whore, etc...

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's scary that Josh and I think alike. :(

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never wished for a person to fail so strongly in my life... I feel a little bad cause Nat really is doing amazing but I seriously hope she falls (and soon, I have to go to bed...)... GO JAMES!!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst part about this was that I was SSSOOO looking forward to Evel Dick interviewing James on House Calls tommorrow......DANG!!!!

James is so completely heartless and soulless he can't even feed Chelsia a bone right now...and I am in no way a Chelsia fan...maybe if he tried to draw some strength from her he would not be feeling so stressed and fatigued.....

You Go Natalie, Natalie HOH...Now That's a TWIST!!!!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Sucker4aFairytale said...

:( sorry
ill rephrase..

exotic dancers are used to solid poles not chains

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Geez can Natalie form a thought of her own? Matt is so disrespectful to women everywhere, he makes me so mad! She needs to quit worrying about that weasle and cut a deal for herself dang it! Fall Nat!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm in the minority here...but I really want Nat to win. James, give up already dude!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

She will do this and still not get a massage, seriously she makes me embarassed to be a woman. :( Matt isn't even good looking!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary

I believe the HGs have said that as long as they stay in the Game they make $750/weeek. Not a whole lot... Good thing is they can't spend it while there. The only HGs making more is F2 and several prices.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

1. I will always love Natalie because I feel for her. I was her age once, and I feel her insecurities. I wish I could hug her and teach her. These aren't actors, these are real people. She may be annoying you, but she is a real person.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most stupidest BB ever, what was the point in AMERICAS CHOICE if AMERICA DOESNT GET THEIR CHOICE? seriously? Alex deserved and won fare and square to come back, not James.

It was stupid for Nat and Baller to vote him back in. He's going to be after you, are you that stupid? You don't vote back someone you JUST got rid of. They will be on a hard core revenge. Alex wouldn't have been, it was the couples and he was voted out because of Amanda. I loved Amanda, but it was her fault. Alex deserved it, a chance to play for himself. James did not and James is a complete idiot anyways.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

James was just singing! CAKE! "End of the Movie"!
!!!!!!!!!!


I will root from him for now on for that song alone! LOVE IT!

I am clean cut... but in real life, that's my type of man! :)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Ryan's body + James' personality = Beth's type!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Could someone who's rooting for Natalie explain why? I'm not seeing it, and I'm genuinely curious.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Natalie wins, I don't think I can take another week of the "bros" manipulating her. It's going to be painful and unwatchable.

10:03 PM  
Blogger doncey said...

Go James! Y'all have to love an endurance comp!!! YeeHaa!!!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nat is doing amazing! i give her huge huge props...she is showing her mental and physical strength..not too many people could stand there on a tiny ledge and do that..it says alot about her will and determination..i give her mad props...xo

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep in mind, BB didn't reveal to the HG that America's choice was Alex... they might still utilize him down the road.

Josh's butt kissing to Chelsia & Sharon now that the eviction is over is really getting on my nerves.

Notice on BBAD how the house is physically divided in the BY while cheering on the remaining competitors?

I noticed Adam isn't saying much. Maybe he is watching to see which side he needs to play this week.

Shiela, Matt, Ryan and Natalie are on my bad side right now.

Nat keeps saying SHE was the deciding vote to bring James back. No she was not!! It was all 5 of them that voted him back in, not just her.

I'm glad James is back but I wish it was Matt evicted and Alex put in as America's choice.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is BB going to force an end by saying one hand or no leaning?

By the way Carolyn you are great! Thanks for keeping me informed until BBAD started.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just cant wait till all of this is done. Sheila gets busted trying to play both sides. it will be exciting! The girl was trained on a fricken pole. shes nit going to fall. she wants to know whats its like to be the hero and have everyone kissing her butt

10:10 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Caroly, it's you're blog and I'm grateful you're doing this, but just so you know I wasn't being a jerk:

"Skank" is not synonymous with "slut". Webster's defines it as "a person and especially a woman of low or sleazy character" which I think aptly describes Natalie's in-house behavior. It also describes Josh's and James' out-of-house behavior, but they're not exactly using it as a selling point. Natalie is. That was my rationale; it wasn't about putting Natalie down for choosing to be sexually active.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nat is about to go ....

10:14 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt and Natalie will lose
And it's about time
'Cause their mere existence
Is simply a crime
Sure, bad mistakes
James made a few
Now time to make sure Matt and Natalie
Really are through!

James is the champion, my friends
Matt and Natalie will be screwed in the end!
James is the champion! James is the champion!
Matt's crew are losers, and James is the champion
[BAH-BUMMMMM!]
Of the Nerds!


C'mon, Josh and James, now's the time to run up to Matt and give him some of his own chest thumping treatment!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as this is a game, I have to agree with what some people have wrote on here. People do have personal lives, and we all make good and bad decisions. You cannot honestly sit there and say you've done no wrong in your lives. But for people to ridicule Natalie and put her down because of her personal decisions she's made in her life, thats just wrong. It goes to show how people really are in this society.

Carolyn, keep doing what you're doing. I am constantly on here every minute checking for your updates. You're awesome!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to James !!!!

He earned it.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

WooooHoooo!!!!!!!!!!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rooting for Natale because I cannot stand James. He should of left the game already, So Goooo Nat

10:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home