LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Matt with Natalie & Sheila
And the Ensuing Madness

3:30pm BBT
Nothing is written in stone.

Matt is trying very hard to convince Sheila and Natalie to stick to the program and vote James out.... Natalie read Matt the riot act, and they had a big fight. He threatened to move out and gave her a "you're either with me or against me" ultimatum. He left, she prayed aloud, asking for guidance and help knowing who to trust.

I gotta eat.. Turn on the feeds!

4pm BBT
The house is still going berserk.
Adam's with Natalie encouraging her to keep Sharon.
James is challenging Matt... in front of others.
Sheila's with Sharon in the bathroom...

4:07pm BBT
Sheila is calming Sharon, telling her she's safe.
James just promised his loyalty to Josh, over Chelsia, since Josh has done the same for him.
Adam's still on Nat duty.

4:20pm BBT
Matty just told James he might actually vote to keep him.
Sharon & Sheila are still talking in the bathroom. Sheila just confessed, "I just almost flip flopped, and I'm disgusted with myself."

4:26pm BBT
Matt comes back inside, Sharon asks to talk, he says loud enough for Natalie to hear, "I'm busy!"
Sheila and Sharon continue... A moment ago, Sharon mentioned Joshuah turning on her. Sheila's confessing to having told Nat about Sharon and Matt making out.

Matt goes on a Natalie hunt. He finds her with Ryan on the couch outside HoH. The 3 of them are discussing the vote and Joshuah. Matt says he's been considering the whole flip to evicting Sharon, and it just doesn't make sense.

Matt wants Nat to go apologize to Sheila, and tells her to say she was just being emotional and jealous, and she's still voting James out... Say, "I'm here for me, I'm not here for him. i was a little jealous, but I'm here to win this game."

Matt apologizes to Natalie.

    ***Have mercy.


4:32pm BBT

At the moment, it seems James is out again.

However, Ryan just told James, "If it's a split, you have my vote. And you have my word."

CUT TO:
4:34pm BBT
BATHROOM
Matt & Sharon
The madness continues... Among other things, Matt asks her, What would you do if you found out Josh voted against you? Sharon says she'd be completely done with him.

CUT TO:
4:40pm BBT

James makes his pitch to Sheila and Natalie again. They're non-committal but kind.
    ***Not looking good for James

Josh reconnects with Adam to secure him for James again..

4:48pm BBT
Josh comes up to James, Sheila and Nat and tells them the DR said that tomorrow morning is wake up and vote. No time to discuss... Votes will be pre-recorded.
    ***With everything that's going to go on tomorrow night during the Live Show, I'm not at all surprised! What this also means is the live feeds will continue with complete insanity all night tonight.

BB: Houseguests. This is a lockdown. Please go inside and close the sliding glass door.

Adam: Sh*ts goin down bigtime around here!
    ***You're a genius.


4:54pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Sheila, Natalie, Ryan, Adam

Ryan: If one of you goes off course, then I'm gonna have to vote for James to stay. I gave him my word. But we have the opportunity to completely bring Sharon over to our side... if only Chelsia and Josh vote to get her out??
Nat: Exactly!
Sheila: Exactly!
Ryan: If someone goes against us, it's gonna F us all.

They want to keep Sharon nervous, so she'll stink up the HoH comp, but they want to keep her.

Nat: Joshuah is convinced that me n Sheila are gonna vote to keep James. Absolutely convinced... And he's voting to keep James. He says James is a stronger partner. Expect the wrath of Joshuah before HoH. 'You gave me your f'ing word!!!!'
Ryan: He wont be able to do that.. That'll blow his cover to Sharon.

5:06pm BBT

James comes up to HoH to tell everyone to just be straight with him. He perceives his only danger as Matt having it out for him. He just doesn't want to be backdoored. They all say yeah, ok... and make no promises.

Matt comes up... says he's going nuts... (to James) and it's all your fault.
James: You think I'm your biggest threat, but I haven't had a fair chance to go up against you.
Matt: That's a good plan, but I mean, whatever.
James: I'm not gonna cut words with all these people...
Matt: I got Sharon downstairs tellin me she's gonna throw HoH next week too.
James: I haven't made any deals with anyone... The 2 people who are officially voting for me...
Matt: It's all a big f;in Josh ploy once again.
James: The plan was to backdoor me.
Matt: Yes it was.
James: Was it your plan?
Matt: No. Ask everyone here. Was it my plan.
Peanut Gallery: No.
James: I'm gonna question you to get to the bottom of it...
Matt: And I'm not gonna give you an answer, and that's the game.

James: I'm just trying to show people this is why I'm mad.
Matt: Why is it ok for me to be backdoored and not you? IF you can give me an answer to that, maybe I'll keep ya.

James: I'm not gonna sit here and sunbathe and think I've got this.

Matt: You're doing what you have to do to keep yourself in the game, and I respect that...

BIG ARGUMENT

James is getting all heated up... Matt's keeping cool. Adam loses it. lol. He's tired of hearing from everyone.

5:25pm BBT
James & Adam both leave HoH

Sheila, Ryan, Nat and Matt all confirm they are on the same page - voting James out.
Matt gives James respect in his absence, saying he's very good.. dangerously good.
They all agree not to backpedal, and stick to the original plan of getting James out.

Here comes Josh.

Matt: C'mon in. You wanna be in our alliance? We've got track suits and everything!
Josh: James didn't seem very happy...
Matt: He seems to think I'm the brains behind the operation...
Josh: They all think I'm the mastermind too.
Matt: You are! He's trying to make it Matt v James, and that's not the case. he's just on the block and trying to save himself. I don't even know who I'm voting for right now. It might go James. It might go Sharon.

Matt goes off on a "America, please send food for poor Joshuah" commercial... "Please, he's eating bbq sauce from a cup!"

Josh: Are y'all back on the fence?
Sheila: No, we're doing whatever we want to do. I think Adam said it best. He went ballistic.
Ryan: He says it should be everyone's individual vote, and he's real tired of all the bickering back and forth.
Josh: All I know is I saw James go down pissed, then Adam went down pissed, and I was like, what's goin' on?

Ryan: Is Sharon down there frakin out?
Josh: Mm Hmm.

Natalie and Sheila want to go down and talk to Sharon... Nat to let her know she's not mad at her...

5:37pm BBT - Flames, merciful flames.

The HGs have just been informed that they will be on a massive interior lockdown, starting at 7pm.

Matt & Ryan invite Josh to join the boys club.

5:40pm BBT
Matt & Ryan go outside. Adam's out there too.
They believe it will be physical because of the very long lockdown they've been promised.
    **I believe it will be endurance... Yes, I'm saying it again. It's time! If you haven't gotten the live feeds yet, do yourself a favor and don't wait till tomorrow night. You don't want to miss a minute of it.
They also reiterate that there will not be a live vote tomorrow night.

Ryan tells Matt and Adam that he promoted the boxing match in the blog.
    ***My eyes are crossing. I'm taking 10 before the Tuesday show starts.


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




51 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh snap i hope natalie just listen to what she wants to and not him

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick question: yesterday while James, Chelsia & Josh were coloring their hair Chelsia make a joke (kindof) about possibly being pregnant. Has anything else been said about that? I mean, to me that was huge! James seemed to be a deer in headlights after that. I've been at work today. Was anything more said about it?

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshuah better play this smart and vote to evict James. He can't have ANOTHER person (Sharon) wanting him out of the game. Thanx for rushing back from your meal to post Carolyn! It's time for me to go eat!

~ Ryan ~

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with Sheila??? She pulled some game outta somewhere! I'm not liking this new cocky Sheila at all

4:21 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

People, there is a CRISIS in the Meredith household. The digital cable has gone out and I cannot get an appointment for it to be fixed for SIX DAYS. I would switch to the Dish, npi, but my bulding won't allow it. I have no where to turn in this monopolitisc teleommunication vacuum in which I live.

Can someonem CAROLYN, aANYONE send or post the BB Tuesday, Wednesdsay and Sunday show links?

I may have to put on an aluminum foil hat and start sprinking water around the TV

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

why do i want someone to bring up "Hummergate" so bad? It has nothing to do with whats going on.. it'll just be fun to watch!

4:27 PM  
Blogger TaraC said...

My head hurts.....

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh matt needs to stop freaking controling her!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith ~ What show links? I do not think I am understanding you very well.

~ Ryan ~

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 4:34
he will continue to control her because she allows him to. She is so weak when it comes to Matt it's pathetic (in my opinion)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Matt out

4:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Meredith - Tella will come to the rescue with that. :) I have faith...

4:47 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

No fear Meredith,
the day after the shows air you can watch them for free on CBS mama, theey show all the episodes in full!!!!

Go to CBS tomorrow and watch it will be there in its entirety :-)

I have used it myself in the past when the cable has gone out and had to wait for a tech!!!

And 6 days?!?!??! Sheesh!!!! Thats lousy customer service!

EvelAlida

4:51 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

I knew it. Matt and Adam have Nat and Sheila under their respective thumbs. Even though I truly hope I'm wrong, I predict James is a goner.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG what is wrong with these people???!?!?!

Natalie has to get her head out her a$$ and stop being so jealous.

Ryan, Matt, Adam, Sheila and Natalie need to have a big group meeting tonight and get everybody on the same page because right now they are all going on their own and letting the three lying snakes manipulate them.

They all need to stop panicking and follow through with Operation Tighty.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 4:05 - It's was a joke (re: Chelsia pregnant) - she's currently raggin'.

And lordy my head is spinning. I cannot stand the way mattie talks to Natalie. She will look a fool, and it's gonna be hard for her when she gets out. Sigh.

The house is going NUTS - at least today there is slim hope of James staying - rather then yesterday's 0 chance...

5:05 PM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Now would be a good time to confront Matt about Hummergate!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn!! I am so confused! :[ And I just KNOW CBS is going to twist this all up even more tomorrow. I'm so lost! haha.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...I gotta give credit where credit is due. If Natalie n Sheila can convince Joshuah that they want Sharon out and get him to vote out Sharon, but they vote to get James out...well...Joshuah might as well just pack his damn bags! I'm sure he could play it off as it was Natalie or somdin, but it will be scary for a week or two for him. I am still pulling for Sharon to stay and Josh/Chelsia/Sharon to stick together and run the house, but with the crazyness of today, who knows? MADNESS!!

~ Ryan ~

5:11 PM  
Blogger Amber Eaton said...

Operation Whitey Tighty is still on a roll... I'm very impressed with Sheila and Natalie's gameplay today. Nice work ladies.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if the house was smart they would let josh know james is safe to prove to sharon that josh will throw her under..its a great competitive move..B in co

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go matt! why is it fair for others to conspire to backdoor..heck josh is all over the house...i love what matt said to james..it was perfect! B in co

5:19 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Watching the Live Feeds... It really annoys me that Matt can't have a serious conversation with anyone without throwing that dang ball around. Just make eye contact, sit still, be a man, and talk! I don't know why that bothers me so much!

5:20 PM  
Blogger BB-Bash Kayla said...

Go Matt. Why IS it okay for him to be backdoored but not James?

Whoever goes, it's going to be an ugly exit.

I can't wait.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beth and eric - it's because he's usually lying. *chuckles*

5:25 PM  
Blogger FzeroXx said...

Adam might win this game. Period. He's playing REALLY SMART.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

Ry

I know you can find the TV shows on YouTube, as I had to resort to this at one point last summer. Usually a show is divided into five clips. They can be tricky to find since they are catalogued by epidsode number and I haven't kept track of that. For tomorrow, I don't want to run into any spoiler video before I see the actual show.

None of my local friends watch this thing. Brutal.

Thanks so much.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wasn't it grand the way Sheila just sat there and played all innocent....YUCK@SHEILA

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

Is Tella the othe Dishchick? I am thinking it was one Heather? Where will Tella be posting the links to tonight and TOMORROWs show (and Sundas, eff Time Warner).

Carolyn, do you still have my myspace? I haven't been on it much and haven't added your BB9 page as a friend bc I come directly here (obsessively since All Stars). Would you be able to myspace email me links to the youtubes of the shows?

I am panic stricken over this. How shameful. I just don't want to miss any Joshuah freakout, classic facial expression, and hopefully the return of Allison.

Anyone know of a bar in Manhattan that airs this show? Maybe I can do a pop-in on my Jewish Brother Eric?

5:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tella's a regular - she'll be here soon, and she always knows where to watch the show live online. :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

Thank you, Alida!

I should scroll then post, pardon my spam.

I have to wait til the NEXT DAY? Criminy. Can't they put it up after the California airing?

Six days is an OUTRAGE and we, the consumer, have no power bc we have no other cable option if our building doesn't permit DISH. This must be what living under Communist Rule is like.

Meredith is very upset. Meredith needs to meet her neighbors, especially ones who watch BB.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the plea for food that Matt made. one of the few times I have actually found him entertaining in this game.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is completely annoying - Ryan and Sheila are the two most dangerous players...I have decided this based on the last few hours, they have the ability to make people think they have what is in the best interests of the other person. They are working these people over. Personally, I want to see Chelsia win the HOH. I would love for her to backdoor any of the three guys or Sheila!

I really think Wednesday will be interesting!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Oh Meredith! I feel your pain! I've been going crazy!!!! I feel like I'm stuck in a BB house.

I just moved from Baltimore to Dallas, and we have dealt with 3 companies and still have ZERO TV after 2 weeks!!!

I've been surviving on the feeds, Carolyn, and CBS.com

At least you're not alone! ;)

~"bethy"
(ha ha, get it?!)

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith,
My heart goes out to you. If I were in your predicament I think I would be having a Josh-size melt down!

Carolyn,
You rock! I am so confused by all the changes and scheming and crap. This is seriously the best blog there is and the only one I read now. Thanks for all you do!!

Personally I want Hummergate to be revealed tonight and then the voting to happen first thing tomorrow as mentioned so that no one really knows what the other is doing. I *hate* that people generally know who's voting what before it actually happens. I want a surprise here folks!

Thanks for hearing me out!

Jamie

5:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Meredith -

You can view it live online here:

www.liveeastcoastfeed.org

6:02 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

Bethy (I don't get it actually)

Three options and no tv. What is this, the 1940s?

Do you know at what time CBS posts the shows? I cannot believe this is happening during a houseguest return, Joshuah and James setup (good strategy by those folks) and an Endurance comp. I will need to watch the tv shows in real time on the computer somewhere. Where the hella is tella?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

does anyone else think that james/josh/chelsia always show their cards way too early? i feel like they always make their move way to quick and leave way too much time for other people throw in their own influence.
it's so annoying!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethy,
I get it---Natty, Matty, Bethy LOL
good one

6:16 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

Carolyn

Thanks for suggesting that site but I cannot tell which end is up over there. I don't see a link to the actual BB9 show. It is on in real time so I am confused.

6:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

meredith - the tuesday show is airing on the site right now... look to the right on the front page of the site. no need to click anything.. maybe just scroll right a little.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Ha Ha Angie, thanks!

Meredith, both you and Angie have helped me to feel more normal tonight!

Thanks for everything (and that link!) Carolyn! My hero.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

meredith -- I am watching it! But, I had to click on "Justin TV" for it to work...

THANK YOU CAROLYN!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Hmmm...

Don't see my comment.

Testing. Testing. Check 1 2 3.

6:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

melissa - i posted the link to the live show east coast feed....

6:52 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Can someone please help me? I can't get the live feeds to work. I've tried to sign up three times and I've downloaded Real Player but it just won't work!!!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

christina - try launching off the blog here... on the left sidebar, where it says launch pad...

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry... fell asleep and missed the East coast feed. I am glad you posted it Carolyn. I always find one on Joker's in the Discussion area a few minutes before air time on the east coast.

I am now going to watch the PST feeds... like the majority of people. Look forward to it after your review.:-)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Tessie said...

Josh n company need to tell Nat about when Matt maid out with Chelsia also!!! Nat is so sad,she needs to stop being Matts puppet!!!!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Carolyn, I knew I loved you!! Thank you so much!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith:
Not that this help your situation with your cable co. putting a damper on BB viewing, BUT I know that whenever my cable goes out (even if its for 5 flippin minutes) i call and complain and tell them that its not fair that cable isnt like power, with cable its a set price no matter how screwed up their service is and WHAT CAN THEY DO to reimberse me for their inadequate customer service...again not that it will help the present situation, but maybe they will credit you so much $ or even give you free service for a month or 2...
Go all BB on them, tell them some other company (dish or whatever you have as options) is willing to give you all this extra stuff (dvr, free service for 3 months etc) if you switch and with this crappy customer service they are providing you what can they offer you to keep them? lol.. hey it works with Sprint on our cell phones!!! lol.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home