LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Afternoon

Spark up the feeds, folks! It's a crazy, scheming afternoon in the Big Brother house!! James is making headway... With Joshuah's assistance. Yes, you read that right.

Noon BBT
Sharon & Josh
Pool Table
They're convinced the HoH comp will not be physical, and that either one of them or Chelsia will win it.

Ryan and Adam are out back as well.

Sharon and Josh go inside.

Matt, Ryan and Adam talk about using James for his information and voting him out. They're also curious to see if anyone actually votes to save James. Adam thinks Sheila and Josh might.

CUT TO:
12:09pm BBT
Couch Bdrm
Josh & Sharon
Talking about Natalie...
Sharon: She won PoV.
Josh: I think she knows it's do or die.

Josh goes back outside to where the boys are... They are now playing some game with the ball and hoop. Josh is cleaning his shoes with a sponge.

CUT TO:
12:17pm BBT
KITCHEN
James & Chelsia
James: Know what's pathetic?
Chelsia: What?
James: The people in this house are breaking up the one thing that's pure and true in this house. I was never gonna play games with you.

Enter Adam.

James: I told him I had the votes.
Adam: See what he says... but don't use my name.
James: Yeah.

Adam splits. Josh comes in.

CUT TO:
Spa Room
12:20ish
Nat & James

Natalie: I preferred Joshuah going up. I was shocked. But I don't know if I can trust Sharon, per se. Her and Joshuah claimed they would protect me, but I knew they wouldn't. Sharon's really sneaky, and she doesn't talk a lot.. If it does go split, I'd rather you here. I'd rather vote Sharon out, cuz she makes Joshuah stronger.
James: I have Joshuah, Adam...
Natalie: Really? SO you only need one more.. like me.. ok, I'll talk to them tonight... and Chelsia, of course.
James: You can't tell Sheila.
Natalie: Oh I know that for a fact. Trust me. But I would have to have Chelsia promise me that she wouldn't put me up if she won HoH. Cuz right now I'm pretty neutral, and I don't trust Matty.
James: I thought you guys were in a relationship.
Natalie: No. There's something I just don't trust about him... I thought Chelsia was your only vote.
James: No, but Sharon doesn't know that. Ryan shook hansd in the kitchen.
Natalie: I need to talk to all these people tonight. No offense, but I honestly do find Sharon more of a threat than you.
James: She has seduced Matt.
Natalie: I know. I was told. To be honest, I was perfectly shocked.

James: Just talk to Adam
Natalie: What should I say?
James: James has split votes. I might want to save him... what do you think?

James: I've always been up front with you.
Natalie: Oh, I know. That's why I've never really liked Chelsia... cause I know how much sh*t she's talked about me...
James: I need to talk to them... There's such a trust factor.
Natalie: I know. The boys say they'll protect me, but... They just want me to go along with them, cuz they think I'm the strongest girl in the house.
James: Matty thinks he has total control over you. He said last night, if you have my vote, you have her vote.

James: Everyone thinks we hate each other... we should keep them thinking it.
Natalie: Oh I Know! I could be your 4th vote, and they'll never know it.

Natalie: I did not want you to be put up, I'm telling you right now. I just felt like if Matty was gone, I'd be next.
James: I would swear to whatever... I just wanna be in the game.

12:30pm BBT - LOCKDOWN - Inside.

Natalie: I need to be able to talk to Adam, so I can make sure what I'm doing, we're not gonna go 3-3.
James: Alright.

James bails.

CLIP:

James & Nat


CUT TO:
12:36am BBT
Bathroom
Josh & Natalie
Natalie: I just need to know what's true and what's not. I mean, I love Sharon, but I'm willing to...

VIDEO COMING

CUT TO:
12:39pm
KITCHEN
James & Chelsia

James: If you don't put up Natalie, she's willing to be the 4th vote. Nat is sick of the situation. She says, Matty thinks he has her vote, and she's already heard conversations about him putting her up...
Chelsia: yeah. I'll do that. I swear.
James: She wants people to swear on the bible. And she wants Joshuah to be nice to her.

CUT TO:
12:43pm BBT
Spa Room
Nat & Josh
Talking about saving James...
Nat: I don't trust her. It wasn't anything against you. I heard a lot of things, and I do believe Allison. She said Sharon was gunning for me...



FEEDS CUT TO:
12:45pm BBT
Storage RM
James & Chelsia
Chelsia: I'm not all of a sudden gonna become friends with her, but I wont put her up.
James: I told Natalie, Hey, Adam has my back.. Which will totally cut him off form all the guys, but...

CUT TO:
12:50pm BBT
Nat & Josh
Continued...

It would appear Joshuah has completely turned on Sharon.

Natalie & Joshuah hash out their trust issues. He's still extremely pissed at her for going straight to Matt. They agree they need to continue to go under the pretext that they hate each other. Natalie tells Josh that Sheila will definitely not vote to keep James... they need to think of others.

Nat is scared of Sharon, because she's the silent but deadly type... She's also still fixated on the kissing between Matt and Sharon. Natalie knows Matt is lying about it...

CUT TO:
12:58pm BBT
Bathroom
James & Josh

Josh: Did you talk to Adam?
James: He shook my hand on it.
Josh: She (Nat) has some trust issues. Get Adam in there to talk to her.

James goes off to get Adam. Josh goes back to Natalie.

Natalie: The reason I started switching was because I knew Matty wasn't being honest with me. I'm like, can I really trust him now? he making me look like a dumb ass on national television.
Josh: I can't believe Sheila.
Natalie: Oh, I know. I think it was the next day... She came to me and told me she'd talked to Ryan and told him Matty can't be backdoored, and what would Jen want...

Natalie's fuming about the betrayal from Matt, and she's going to take it out on Sharon. It's looking like it will save James.

Natalie: I can tell when people are lying to my face, and he is. I said, why is it Matty that whenever I ask you to come talk to me, you give me such attitude, and he's all "I'm napping." But whenever Sharon has to talk to him, he'll go cuddle in the bed, and talk to her for ages... He can sit there and talk the talk all he wants, but these last 2 days, I've been so on edge. He's made me look like an idiot!
Josh: And the boys'll cut you loose...
Natalie: I thought for sure you'd vote to keep her, but...

They agree to keep pretending they hate each other, and feed each other information.

Here's the clip:



CUT TO:
1:08pm BBT
BACKYARD
James, Josh, Chelsia
Josh: I can't believe it was Sheila that told him. I f'ing hate her. Chelsia, you have to go to Natalie now and make her believe you're sorry.

CUT TO:
1:10pm BBT
Spa Room
Chelsia, Natalie - Sheila's there too.

Chelsia comes in for girl talk, since Sheila's there, and starts talking about her toe nails.

CUT TO:
1:11pm BBT
BACKYARD
Sharon, James, josh
Josh lies to Sharon about his conversation with Natalie, saying he told her he'd put her up on the block... Sharon says, see, now they're starting to get scared.

James keeps up with his, "well, I'm going to sequester" shtick.

CUT TO:
1:15pm BBT
Sheila & Nat
(Chelsia gave up for the moment)
Sheila is trying to get Natalie back on the vote James out page... and off of the jealousy. Natalie says she can't trust Matty anymore, and doesn't think he has her back.
Sheila: What are you talking about?? You don't listen to any of these people.
Natalie: I know that. But Matty can't be trusted. Otherwise he wouldn't lie to me.
Sheila: You can't trust anyone but yourself.
Natalie: I wanna get rid of her. I want her gone now.
Sheila: How're you gonna do that?
Natalie: I'm gonna vote the way i wanna vote. i don't care what they say. And just like Joshy told me, i gotta do what's best for me. I have a lot of thinking to do tonight, cuz right now my gut is telling me to get rid of Sharon first.
Sheila: Me too! Isn't that weird? I don't like having that feeling.
Natalie: I awlays listen to my instinct. My gut is telling me.
Sheila: Talk to Ryan.
Natalie: No. They will take me down.
Sheila: Yeah, but James is a boy.
Nat: He's not part of their boys...

CUT TO:
1:19pm BBT
HOH
Ryan & James
James: If you feel safer with Sharon here, it's a big mistake.
Ryan: I trust your word, man.
James: My word on the bed was the honest truth. I woulda given you 2 weeks safety. You had to do what you had to do. But you have to understand you're not playing for HoH next week..
Ryan: I'm aware of that...
James: And another huge flip could happen.. Am I gonna be harder to get out in the end? possibly. But if I walk out the door, I'll shake your hand. It's a game. I'm able to talk to you, I'm not gonna conspire to ruin you. If it goes split..
Ryan: If it goes split..


1:22pm BBT
Josh goes up to HoH
Chelsia and Sharon are outside...

HOH -
Ryan tells Josh he was being honest with him, and fully intended to go with the plan, until Sheila came up to him... (Ryan's not ready to say Sheila, but Josh knows.)

Josh shows his subtle side here... He bobs and weaves and talks about their private alliance then slowly brings up the subject of Sharon and James, and gets Ryan to say he's now leaning towards keeping James if it's a tie...

Ryan divulges to Josh that Matt is gunning for him & Chelsia, and they both agree that their private alliance is the best thing going... No One suspects it at all.

Josh sells Sharon out 100%.

Video:

Josh & Ryan


***Is anyone else's head spinning???

CUT TO:
1:45pm BBT
Spa Room
Natalie & Sheila
Natalie seems to have turned Sheila to evicting Sharon. Time will tell.

Natalie divulges that she's seen plenty of seasons of BB, and compliments Sheila on how she's been playing the game...

Natalie: James told me in the sauna, no one will suspect that the holy roller and the atheist are together... Jesus is gonna work through me on him...

They agree not to tell any of the Bros what they're up to.

CUT TO:
1:55pm BBT
Backyard
Chelsia & James
James: I think everyone's starting to get on board...

Josh joins them, says how much he hates Sheila, that she was the leak...

James: She told me I had her vote if I'd keep her and Matty safe next week. You both can't be mean to her... We need to branch out and befriend the others...

2:15pm BBT
Suddenly everyone remembers HoH pics are today...
    ***Thank goodness for small favors from BB.


CUT TO:
2:17pm BBT
Spa Room
Chelsia, Sharon, Natalie
Chelsia's making an effort to apologize and make friends...

CUT TO:
2:26pm BBT
Pool Table
Josh & James
Everything's a go. James acknowledges he wouldn't be here without Josh, and kinda gives his word not to F him over.. as much as James is actually capable of doing that. Josh asks James how he came up with the plan...


Watch Big Brother 9 Replay 24/7 on SuperPass



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




73 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well live feeds..nat is whispering with james so who knows who is going now..things feelings change in this house on a dime @ im not sure who is going..james just might pull out of this but it would be a mistake on natalies part..there is strength in numbers ie..matt,ryan,adam,sheila,natalie. Josh James Chel.@Sharon will throw her out super quick..she cannot trust them AT ALL...this might get very interesting...

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..i did not think james could get out of this but maybe Natalie is swicthing sides..jealousy does crazy things to people..she really wants sharon gone..she is def not thinking straight..josh in no way will accept her into their fold...she will most certainly screw herself..josh has one alliance himself..then chelsia@james..B in co

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! Nat might be lying to James AGAIN!! But she just told James that if J/S/A/C voted for James to stay that she might also!! That she thought about it all night last night...to switch sides???!! Now she is going to go talk to them! I am shocked! I hope she is stupid enough to do it...but I am sure in 5 min she is going to be all over "Maaatty" again and tell him all about it!! This game never ceases to amaze me! I freakin love it! :0)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Esco said...

God if Natalie is being serious she is very retarded. Things were going so well and she had to go ruin them... I hope that she is just playing James. Even if shes not though, I think A-Baller is playing James, he's voting for James to GO.. So in case of a 3-3, Ryan would vote Sharon to stay.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just dont know if i should really trust natalie with what she is telling james i just dont know...

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the minute she (natalie) talks to adam he will tell matt and ryan..cmon..who can adam trust more josh james or matt ryan..its a no brainer..plus when alex and or allison walk thru that door i have a feeling he or she would win the next hoh..just a feeling..i think natalie is screwing herself. I know she is mad at sharon and upset with matty but...she is much safer with them...oh boy this getting tricky guys! B in co

12:49 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Carolyn..I don't know how you are keeping up with the house guests...crazy jumping and hopping around today...LOL

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James? Pure? He's the biggest liar in the house!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with all the lying thats been done its really hard to take these conversations at face value...who can ya trust??

But if it means keeping James over Sharon I am willing to take them at their word and hope he stays!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger TaraC said...

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!! Sheila has no idea what she did by telling Nat that Matt made out with Sharon. I am laughing so hard at this, I love this game!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

natalie just told them it was sheila..she is screwed..if there wasnt a target on her back there is now...wow..

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how stupid Natalie is being. The plan was going great and now she is going to screw everything up because she is so jealous.

1:04 PM  
Blogger dawnie said...

alright between this and work today i dont know which is driving me more crazy.. lol.. if i was Josh/James i would NOT trust Nat considering her past with her Matty..lol

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*squeeeeeeee*

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jealousy is a terrible thing..well something seriously got to natalie because she is about to get hosed when adam tells the others..there is no way he will keep this quiet..he KNOWS he cannot trust josh/james..this is gonna turn ugly today..i have a bad feeling..and if sharon leaves and alex walks thru that door bye bye natalie..matt and alex are boys...so.......B in co

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

natalie cannot flip flop..you stick to a team and you stay solid..she just screwed sheila,and herself..wow..very very dumb move.. she was protected more with ryan and group than josh.. spark up the feeds is right carolyn i see danger ahead! :) B in co

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will jump for joy if James stays in the house!! I think Nat, James, Josh and Chelsia would make a wicked alliance and could sweep through the house and Project Crooked Eye would be a go!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumbest move in BB history,natalie telling JOSH EVERYTHING!!! what a silly girl...once adam hears this he will tell the guys..cmon!!!!! natalie just put the HUGE TARGET ON HERSELF!!! b in co

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyone think James is the biggest liar??? I am sure he has told some lies but not near as many as others in this house are spinning and telling.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Natalie isn't blowing smoke up their a$$es and is seriously going to vote Sharon out - now she is a liar!!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who said Jmaes is pure?
he is opposite of pure.
I dunno but James just grosses me out.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"oh hell hath no fury truly than a natalie scorned" ....wow i thought she was a little offbeat..now im starting to think warning warning there is a stalker alert...she is REALLY in to matty...wow..one little kiss later and see what she does...OHHHH sheila and the boys are going to be MAD!!!! adam will not go for this..if he does i will be shocked! he's got to know he cannot trust josh/james crew! right?! b in co

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! I'm glad there's hope for James! I soooo hope he stays. Nat IS pretty dumb telling Josh everything. She cannot keep her mouth shut if her life depended on it. :o))

1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

IF James pulls this off then WOW, he's got game.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Oh I am so hoping that Nat is as dumb as she plays! I hope like hell James can pull this off!!!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi- I guess I missed something. When did Josh decide to go against Sharon and want to keep James in the house???

Nat is being a little crazy, but I would love to see her vote so that James stays and Sharon goes...just the look on Matty's face alone would be priceless!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

They would be STUPID not to evict James!!! I think he is MUCH stronger than Sharon AND he's clearly tied 100% to Chelsia! What are these people thinking?!?!?!

Carolyn - - I'm glad that you got your cable straightened out...I kinda didn't know what to do without you this morning!

1:35 PM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

I'm not getting my hopes up but if he pulls this off... wow...

1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The best thing to happen to stir things up was Sheila telling Natalie that Sharon made out with Matt! *lol* It just makes me smile!

Drama is nice!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

All hale the magnificant Carolyn. My fingers could not keep up with the discussions going on. That house is going to flip then flip again, then flip somemore. Get some caffeine pills honey and a fire extenquisher for your keyboard. Love ya.

1:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks :) My head is spinning!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!!! CAROLYN awwwwwwww!!!! THIS GAME THESE PEOPLE!!!! i cannot believe what just happened today! oh my lord..this is crazy! b in co!
ps thanx for all of your super hard work again you are THE BB GODDESS! xo :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Blech. A handshake in this house means about as much as a Governor's oath in Albany. I don't trust any of them especially Sheila and Adam. And I think that as soon as Natalie gets a pat on the head from Matt she'll be wagging her tail all the way back into Sharon's corner.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly!?! I am all for my foursome alliance of James, Chelsia, Joshuah, and Sharon (with Sharon being on the outskirts more and more every day), but if James somehow stays, then the Big brother house will go crazy! I honestly believe it will go to a split, cause I think Adam n Matt will definitely keep Sharon n Sheila will eventually know to keep Sharon as well. If Natalie does defect and vote out Sharon and we do get a split house, then EVERYONE will hate her and her ass will be bouncing out that door next week.

Congratulations Marcellas! You have just been replaced as the person who made the stupidest move in Big Brother history! Let's make sure we clean that podium up nicely for Natalie, since we all know she is going to be there for a long time!

~ Ryan ~

1:52 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Its BEYOND spinning, soon it'll just about fall the frig off for cryin' out loud!

As much venom as I have for some in this house (*cough* Josh!) I will say this.......

These friggin HG's sure know how to keep us viewers on our damn toes this season! Good Lord!

Oh and Carolyn, no doubt in my mind all ya had to do IS smile at cable man!! Just a poor little Gentile Shiksa speakin' here........

EvelAlida

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see James stay, but I can't stand Nat. You know she is going to run right back to Matty and tell him the whole plan. She can not stand to be away from him for 5 minutes do you really think she can go against him!! I hope she goes next week!!!!!!!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Sheila has turned on the boys as well.

Atleast they will be getting Alex back next week but Matt is 0% chance of staying past next week. Pretty much EVERYBODY in the house is gunning for him. It's all but gaurunteed that Matt is going home next week.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGHHHHHH! What is Nat thinking?! She picked the WRONG time to go against Matty!!! Does she honestly think James/Josh/Chels would have her back over Matty?!?!

All I have to say is hopefully Shelia & Adam know better... because Nat is just signing her death cert.!!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger FzeroXx said...

Shiela could make one of the smartest moves in BB history if she recognizes the fact that she can turn the strong alliance against Natalie by allowing Natalie to believe the vote will 4-2, then Shiela swaps and it goes 3-3 with Ryan evicting James. Natalie will be so freaked out they will know it was her who defected, and Ryan, Matt, Shiela, and Adam will turn on her so fast she'll be stuck with Chelsia Josh and Sharon... now THAT will be an interesting game.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

live feeds..and there you have it the 3 who have not turned on each other are now going to branch out and be friends with other people in the house...i think we see our final 3 if the others dont get a clue!!!!! OMG!! this is insane! B in co

2:05 PM  
Blogger FzeroXx said...

By the way, they are IDIOTIC if they think nobody will know how the votes went down, Adam and MATT definitely HAVE TO VOTE TO EVICT JAMES so when they say nobody will know, they think the bros are gonna backdoor someone, then vote to keep them? They think people will believe that? Honestly.. wow.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i have not been a big fan of josh/james/chelsia...but the way they are going to branch out and befriend others they could be final 3...lets hope alex comes back and shakes things up if its not him matty is gone for sure next week...and btw..natalie has sold everyone out..i think she has put a bigger target on her back..if james makes a deal with sheila to keep her and matt that leaves adam,ryan and nat will go up...this game is nuts! B in co

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...here's my game play. If Josh were smart, he would vote to keep Sharon and screw over Natalie and Sheila. That aligns him with the boys, destroys the girls' alignment with them and ensures that Sharon has his back for the rest of the game. What do y'all think?

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FzeroXx~
I would kinda like to see that go down myself!

I do (did) like Nat and felt bad for her in the sense that she was just so sweat... but so needy & clueless! But watching her trying to get out Sharon (who has no real friends in the house & no game) all because Nat is jealous! Even worse is Nat wanting to keep James... that whacko (he grosses me out to know end!) who dumped pickle juice on her & is going to be 10x harder to get out of the house if he stays over Sharon!
I am just praying James leaves and if Nat votes for James, & he stills goes, that Nat gets whats coming to her! If she didn't look stupid before (stalking Matty) she looks 100% worse now!

Ughhh I just hope James does go, not even for game play reasons, just because he seriously grosses me out to no end!!!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Carolyn. Too many alliances, too many deals lol. This is getting very confused. I going have to vote for
Amanda.

John

2:25 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I would like to see James stay.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strategic mistake number 1...keeping james..he's fierce,he's got attitude and he has won an hoh...

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this house is dumb...do you keep sharon or is james the bigger threat..hello?????? James is a much bigger threat!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think if American votes Alex back, Matt is still not safe because Nat will tell Alex that Matt is a playa and then hummergate comes out...If James stays this week then next week looks interesting.

James/Josh/Chelsia/Nat vs. Ryan/Matt/Adam. Sheila will then join the stronger alliance as a follower. Alex could forgive J/C for the eviction because he's back and go after the bro-alliance. It could easy be 6 vs 3 next week.

I think the HGs have my head spinning too much to think clearly right now. But just a thought.

2:37 PM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

anon @ 2:28 - Sharon has won an HOH as well...

2:45 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle To You said...

Can someone clarify something for Meredith? Adam shook James hand on keeping James? I thought Adam was committed to the Bros plan and going final three with them. Was this just a "get James off his back" thing?

If Matty has any brains, he knows to pull a Dr. Will and be the last one in Natalie's ear, as Will puppeteered Janelle.

Natalie is dumn as a box of rocks. People, do not say anything in front of her. It is only a secret til matt switches to nice or not nice to Natalie. I cannot bear to watch or listen to this punching bag anymore. Can the twist be that someone throws her makeup bag out the front door and she follows it out, never to return??

2:53 PM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

Hey, I've always rooted for Ryan, but I do have to give James, not Josh, credit if they pull this off. You never know in this game, that's why we enjoy it. Nat has jumped to the top of my least favorite list since I got the live feeds. She is playing with pure emotions, and has the entire game. It will be interesting if Adam/Shelia rolls over on the bros. Shelia should realize that no matter what she is the fifth member of ANY alliance. Same with Nat, she is number four in either, so the only reason to flop is to spite Matt for PERSONAL reasons in a game. If this works I hope J/C/J flop right back on her and boot her ass next week.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BB is like watching the natural pecking order of monkeys. And I mean this in no offense to monkeys, but this group is so very dumb.

-Julianna

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so confused this season....I don't know who is in what alliance and I never know what way the house is voting. It's too much to keep up with!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

please please please let james pull this off!! i would be so happy. boy definitely has game. never thought he would be able to get natalie to flip - i hope it is for real though. i am going to be anxiously waiting for tomorrow night. can not wait to see the votes!! and then the reaction when someone comes walking back in!! LOL it's gonna be great

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sharon is as blind as natalie is if she really believes josh wouldnt throw her under the bus...adam is telling her and she's like josh? YES JOSH!!! it is a game...know who you can trust and not trust..! sharon...sigh..this game keeps on turning...matt just said he wants to chat with natalie..tonight should be good..i dont know that ryan would keep james..oh it would be a strategic mistake! He is strong and aligned...B in co

3:21 PM  
Blogger nWjoe said...

Natalie makes me want to run my own head over with a truck.UHHHHHH

3:31 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm hoping that it all stays the same and James goes home. Thanks Carolyn for keeping us updated on the everything. I sure hope Natalie is lying again. It would be foolish to keep him now. Think people, THINK

3:32 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Carolyn-once again you have proved why this site is #1! I bow down to you in awe.
Ok-let me get this straight. Nat is siding with the man who put pickle juice on her and said all those horrid things to her? She is siding with James also?
whhhhhhaaaa?

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is on par with, or better then Eric's run last year. Eric at least had a base, James came out of nothing. He turned two member's on their former couples. He's a gamer and I think with Chelsia's power physically, and James' influence in the game, the two could go far. Not to say Chelsia is no good. Crush aside, I think she is one of the most well rounded players in the history of the show. Despite her outbursts.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow is all I can say. Natalie has some major issues going on, and I'm now really worried for Matt outside this house. STALKER! Sharon letting this get back to Nat about her and Mat kissing has sealed her fate. Unreal. Winner of BB9......JAMES!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I posted this on another post earlier today...last night on BBAD the trailer that runs across the bottom of the screen after commercial breaks said something to the effect of "...Sheila tried to convince Ryan to put Josh up, but little does she know that Ryan and Josh are in a secret alliance..." What?!!!! When did this all happen? Makes sense though...remember Josh whispering something in Ryan's ear after the pickle juice/water incident? Several of us questioned what that was about...it also makes sense because they are working both sides -- similar to the way he says Matt is working the guys, and Nat is working the girls, only Ryan is working the 'boys' and Josh is working his 'crew'...I'm going to start looking at all this stuff going down with brand new eyes....Thoughts?????

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all sounds to good to be true. I will believe them (those who say they will vote to save James) when I see Sharon walk out the door.

I waiting for you to post that Nat has run back to Matty with the whole sorted plan, all while hoping maybe Nat has finally opened her eyes to see what is really going on. "Sure"

4:18 PM  
Blogger anjwd said...

It all sounds to good to be true. I will believe them (those who say they will vote to save James) when I see Sharon walk out the door.

I waiting for you to post that Nat has run back to Matty with the whole sorted plan, all while hoping maybe Nat has finally opened her eyes to see what is really going on. "Sure"

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so frustrating!
I want Natalie to trust Matt just long enough to vote out James, then I want her to wise up and send him packing,
the girls can be powerful if they just stick together.
HANG IN THERE NATALIE
wendy

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a newbie - but I tend to think have good people instincts. I really dont want to see James go - and I cannot wait for Nat to go ! Hope I have them pegged right.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

In my fantasies, all of the current HGs call a meeting to talk to Natalie, then tell her that they've decided not to waste more time on her. They tell her that they will keep her in until the last vote, at which point she will be summarily executed...I mean, evicted. Then they proceed to COMPLETELY ignore her presence for the entire rest of the season, never speaking to her or about her, or even looking at her. And then things go exactly according to this plan, with Natalie never winning any competition except for group play, in which she is (of course) still ignored.

And if that sounds horrible, I'm keeping myself in check here. She really is just smart enough to be vile, yet way too dumb to be using up oxygen.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beorn: Although that would be incredibly cruel, really what are the options? the girl cannot keep a thought in her head without revealing it. and for the rest of them it means they cant SAY ANYTHING around her, and I mean ANYTHING regarding ANYTHING.
wendy

5:58 PM  
Blogger HOHscott said...

OK People! Here is the Shocker!!!
Shiela Is Matt's MOTHER! Do you see it now?? It is plain and simple.
Last night on AD, matt told james to be ready for a shocker at the end of it all. Shiela flipped ryan to not back door matt, and put josh up, but it turned to james instead.
They are using different names and if enough digging is done, they are connected some way. Shiela is running interferance for Matt to stay in the game.
See what I say.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Y'all heard Matt, right?

It's gonna be a weign o' tewwa!!!!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Wendy: So true, so true.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Thoughts after the show:

Adam and Sharon are the only HGs left who haven't said something unconscionable to another HG--that I can think of at least, and excepting Adam's comment about autistic kids.

I don't EVEN feel sorry for Sheila, even though she obviously feels sorry for herself. If she got what she really deserved, she'd have $10,000 more taken from her, she'd lose the kid that she apparently never wanted, and a case of Kleenex with her name on it would be delivered to the house by a bunch of tall, dark, buffed-up firefighters who all laugh at her and whoop things like "Never in a million years, Bayyy-beee!"

Ryan has ceased to ceased to be appealing, and he's also ceased to amuse me, and he's always lacked cajones. The thought of Jen sharing the dough was always sickening, but so is the thought of it being spent on neon beer signs and video games. Josh was right: Ryan is SUCH a boring straight guy. And speaking of...

If Josh wasn't a whiny, immature, sociopathic jerk, he'd be tolerable. But he IS all those things.

Natalie--well I've mentioned her previously. She falls into the "space heater in hell" group as far as I'm concerned. Jeopardy question: What are things that serve no useful function whatsoever, Alex?

Matt, Mosquitoes, and Cockroaches: "What are 'Scourges that we all wish would be annihilated', Alex?"

James really works the whole nice boy thing when he's with Chelsia, doesn't he. Whadda snake in the grass.

Chelsia: I still don't get why people hate her so much, but she can't be trusted, either.

Summary: Habitual hardcore drug users would probably be a more noble cause to give money to than any single player in this game. Pitiful.

7:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol, beorn - not sure why you posted that here, instead of in the show post, but i just came on a hunt for it... give em a break, huh? they're only human, and they're in a really stressful situation.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Sorry Carolyn, when I originally posted, this was the last entry that was showing up on my end. I'll move along after this one. :-)

And yeah, you're right. I admit to being a bit cranky this evening. lol

Thanks again SO much for the truly wonderful job you're doing. BB9 wouldn't be 10% as fun (yes, I admit it IS fun, even if I sometimes wish I could corner the HGs with a paintball gun) if I hadn't found your wonderful blog!!!!!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home