LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, March 13, 2008

C=Venus Strikes Again

Oh Boy! Talk about "Expect the Unexpected"! That term generally applies to the house guests, but last night we, the audience, got a taste of what that really means. Shocking? Definitely. Disappointing? To some, absolutely. Big Brother at it's finest? You betcha.

The only difference between last night and any day in the house for the HGs was, this time, we were on the short end of the gotcha stick. There's never been a lack of excitement in the BB9 house, and last night was off the charts.

C=Venus was so pumped by the events of the day, she stayed up to create a brand new chop after everything was said and done. Please enjoy it while I get coherent and put the overnight report together.

Click the pic to visit C=Venus' site, and check out her amazing Big Brother chops.



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The James in a box is too funny!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

I loved, loved, loved last night! The live feeds were buzzing all night! It's great, I like that they chose to not only surprise the HG's, but that they chose to surprise us as well! Makes you feel like your a HG!

I'd be pretty nervous if I was Sheila or Ryan today!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Lissy said...

I've been watching since Season 1 and last night just upset me about all the time I spent voting. I could seriously just quit watching.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure this was already said, but I don't understand why everyone is so upset about the twist. It was something that surprised everyone! Isn't that what a twist is supposed to be? And I know in my case James coming back after they all screwed him and having them all go into an endurance comp right afterward led to even more "nervousing" on my part as to who would win! I was up till 1:30 a.m. just waiting for Natalie to drop! The only annoying parts to last night were Natalie's incessant talking, Sharon dropping out to "be able to compete in the food comp" and Joshuah's immediate a** kissing and alternate s**t talking while he should have been cheering James on.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I want to talk fair although nothing to do with big brother is really fair, but still........

I was seriously bummed that we weren't told about the twist that the HG's had a choice who to bring back. And to be, ahem, "fair" they should have been told that the evicted houseguests were indeed sequestered, and it would have been even cooler had they known which HG we chose to come back.

Oh well...........sorry Alex, we tried :(.

Anyone know if they (the evictees) got sent home? If so, they sure spent a lot of money housing them for nothing!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are the updates??? ....

8:02 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

I don't understand how people are upset about the voting. BB counted the votes. The votes were in play. The HG's were given the option of America's Choice or james. 5-3 chose James. If your mad your mad at the 5 HG's who chose James. You want to stop watching BB because of the HG's NOT CBS OR BB.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone feel as if the last week of BB has been a total waste of time? Ryan's HOH reign, all of our time/votes...

PS i love this BB site!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Cue said...

serious question (I haven't seen the live feeds from last night)...if James promised to not put up Matt and I'm guessing Nat as well, who will he target then? Only one's left are Ryan, Baller and Sheila.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the C=Venus chop! She is so funny, creative and talented!

I still don't understand why folks feel 'cheated' by the way AGP did the returning hg...I found it to be a great twist and I didn't expect that they HGs would vote James back in (even James said it was a 'dumb move' LOL)!

That was so funny. I could not believe how excited Adam was to get James back in....Natalie surprised me, too. But I found it fun and entertaining to watch, and I think this will be a GREAT week for watching the HGs in the BB house!

I do wish the HGs could have known which HG they were voting back in, but, eh, I'm still watching! And I'm not going to waste anyone's time by 'complaining' to CBS. I'm over it and I hope others will be able to put this behind them and just ENJOY the show/game.

Peace.

Boomer

8:07 AM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Perfect Chop to summarize last nights show!

I love the "jester hat" mohawk. Perfect! And using the Yin Yang symbols is just genius. The known "devil" versus the unknown "devil." Brilliant!

C=Venus~ amazing, creative and beautiful chop! Can't wait to see more.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again....you're a "peach" (not a Fla orange)Carolyn with your hard work. My internet went out at 12:45 est and I was so mad I went to bed and sure 'nuff you had the winner posted by the time I got up again. Wasn't happy with the result but whatcha gonna do? Its BB!I need BB rehab! <3

8:15 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Very cute James in the box!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

C=Venus is awesome... who knew that all the voting everybody did outside the box was completely useless!?!

That's BB and I love it.

;)

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you Lissy, I too have been watching since Season l and was upset about last night also and will be cancelling my feeds this weekend. James deserved to go and should not have came back in. It is CBS's fault David, it was a viewers vote until they announced the change last night, so much for America's/Canada's vote. It all boils down to CBS wanting to keep the so called showmance in the house because we all know if the houseguests had been told who was coming in the house they would have chose Alex over James.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Aaron M Mace said...

you guys are doing a great job. I think they should throw in one more twist. POV must be used and the the person being removed picks who goes up. With 2 teams dividing the house the HOH will have to be carefull who they put up because they might wind up sending one of their own home.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually believe that julie didnt say flatout that the houseguests would ultimely get to chose, because maybe the producers thought that america wouldnt really vote hardcore knowing that it was up to the house! like why should i vote, it wont really even count!
I also think that next week, julie will tell who america chose!

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home