LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Matt's Paranoia Knows No Bounds

This post has been updated. Please scroll down for more.

8:13pm BBT
Living Room
Chess
Matt & James

Matt: So... ya puttin' me up?
James: No.
Matt: Honestly?
James: Nope.
Matt: I hate you. I'd rather know... just so I can sleep tonight.
James: I would like to have known which way you voted when you f'd with me.
Matt: Alright.
James: Right?
Matt: Guess so.
James: You understand where I'm coming from though, right?
Matt: I do. I just don't understand why you just made that move with the queen.
James: Oh f.
Matt: I'll let you take it back though. You weren't thinking.

    ***I wonder if I'm giving Matty too much credit when I believe this last line has nothing really to do with the chess match and everything to do with the game of Big Brother.


Here's the clip:



CUT TO:
8:50pm BBT
Kitchen
Matt, Ryan
Matt passes through, sings undertone to Ryan, "I'm joinin' you on the blo-ock." Ryan laughs it off, tells Matt he's paranoid.

CUT TO:
8:53pm BBT
BACKYARD
Matt, Adam
Matt is sure he's going up... talking with Adam about it now...
Matt: Has he said anything to you?
Adam: Nothin'
Matt presses a little more. Adam stays firm, saying "No, he didn't tell me anything."

Ryan comes out.

Ryan: Why you so paranoid, dude?
Matt: I'm a paranoid mother-f'er. Sheila just walked by, gave me a weird ass look. Know what's weird? She hasn't once asked for my vote.
Ryan: Don't mean sh*t dude. No one starts campaigning till tomorrow.. after the PoV ceremony.
Matt: I think I'm right.
Adam: He wont tell you?
Matt: He wont tell me anything. I asked him to tell me just so I'd get a good night sleep. He said, Did I get a good night sleep?

Ryan: Are you really paranoid?
Matt: Yeah. I'm always paranoid. They had a big scheme against me last week. Why would it change this week.

Here's the clip:


CUT TO:
9:10pm BBT
SAUNA
Matt goes to see Natalie in the sauna. He asks her if she's heard anything. She says no, and that she doesn't think James'll put him up. Matt asks her to ask James directly, then he heads back out to the boys in the yard...

~*~

In the meantime, Gramma and Gramps - aka Sharon and Josh - are cuddled up in bed, and they've just convinced Sheila they're going to throw her the HoH this coming week.

They promised the same to Natalie just a little while ago.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




17 Comments:

Blogger ReporterX said...

I heard that too Carolyn...it did sound like he meant the game of BB not chess...he sounded almost gangster...LOL

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know i'm not the only one thinking about metaphors =]

8:50 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

How appropriate that they came to a stalemate and when Nat asked Matt who won he said he did. Either Ryan or James set the record straight... so immediately Matt goes "oh no, stalemate".

Now Adam and Ryan are consoling Matt's paranoia. So much for the "Bro Alliance".

ROFLMAO

;)

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope be back doors matty....

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much of james keeping his word. Didn't he say wanted to play this game honest. What happened to that? I think it was the DR who changed it . LOL

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does Ryan know matt is going up?

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did they vote James back???lol I wanted alex back. You gotta love and hate bb sometimes LOL

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...the tranny rumors are popping up again, and it is INSIDE the house this time. Amanda = A-MAN-DUH! I love when J/J/S/C sit around and gossip...it's hysterical!

~ Ryan ~

9:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

aacid - nope

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny they are blocking the feeds over the a man duh LOL

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He really is such a hypocrite if he back doors Matty and I hope that they show his "I'm a man of my word" speech as well as the flashback to where he had promised Matt he wouldn't put him up and did so a bit later. I really dislike the J/C J/S + Shebot crew. Sharon doesn't do a darn thing for the show and doesn't deserve to be this far in the game.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not ok for James to get backdoor, but its ok if someone else does. Ya thats really keeping your word James, so much 4 playing this game up front and honest.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok the hg just turned 5 yrs old. Playing hide and seek lol.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the reason James backdooring Matt leaves such a bad taste in my mouth is because he insisted he would be honest in the game and his bossiness upon his HOH throne about how things are gonna go while HE'S HOH. He made a lot of remarks about how wrong it was to get him with lies and he is just as guilty of it. Of course you have to lie in this game but he was the one who lambasted every single HG for lying saying its wrong to lie to him as if it is a character flaw, but its ok for him to lie because its just strategy.
If only they just would take it for granted that people lie in the game in order to advance and usually its not personal. (it shouldnt be) they all seem to get their feelings hurt and look for revenge instead of finding the best way to advance. I wish just one of them would play strategy instead of revenge. to admit to a lie and explain that it was to advance and not make lame excuses for it. Dr. Will did so and ended up winning, because he always said he lied because he had to in order to stay in the house. I'm surprised that no-one has adopted this strategy.

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I aint sweatin' it..." I would hate to see how he would act if he was "sweatin'" it...Ha ha! Send his ass hoe!

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James IS using strategy!! It would be STUPID for him NOT to backdoor Matty....game wise...James knows Matty is by far the biggest threat in the house...and its now or NEVER!...and James sees this. GET HIM James!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AGREED, it's now or never. GO JAMES!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home