LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sheila May Just Annoy Herself Out of the Game

9pm BBT

For someone who's been told she isn't the target at all, Sheila's playing a very curious game right now, and driving everyone nuts.

Her current target is Ryan. SHe's yelling at him in the bathroom, with such intensity that Sharon has avoided going in there, and she's really gotta go!

Sheila's already been through Natalie and a couple others...

At the moment, Chelsia and Natalie are discussing taking Sheila out. Apart from annoying the heck out of them, they feel she is actually the more dangerous player.

Frankly, I think they're right. If Sheila isn't eliminated this week, she stands an excellent chance of sliding in to the final 3, and who wouldn't want to take her to the final 2??? They'd be guaranteed $500,000.

The fight between Sheila and Ryan actually started around 8:45pm. It has escalated considerably since... Here's the clip of the beginning:



CUT TO:
9:04pm BBT
BACKYARD
Ryan, Matt, Natalie
Natalie: Chelsia's the one to work. She's already saying she can't stand Sheila...
Matt: You already have us.
Ryan: I told James, just to please give me the same respect I gave you. I mean, I did backdoor you, but I didn't push anyone's votes... Sheila's f'in crazy. She puts words in your mouth...
Matt: She's talkin about saving me and Natalie.
Ryan: She's sayin' I never said they owed me. She's crazy dude. She's sayin, people need to keep me, because I've built relationships with them. I'm like, I've built relationships... She's pulling on the "womanly bond."
Matt: I'm not gonna lie, if you leave, Im gonna be very upset. You, me n him (Adam), you're all I got. One of you leaves, I'm gonna be comtemplating drowning myself in that pool.

The boys take it out on the weights. Matt says they should set up a baseball type game with the croquet mallets and balls.

9:12pm BBT
Natalie just came out from the Storage Room giddy. BB has given this volatile household alcohol. Get ready for some more fireworks on the live feeds!

Have mercy!

9:16pm BBT
STORAGE ROOM
Ryan & Joshuah

Ryan is trying to make sure he and Josh are still solid. Ryan tells Josh he definitely has 3 votes, but Josh doesn't think he actually does...

Ryan: She tried to get you out last week. Her whole plan wasn't to backdoor James, it was you. If I can get your vote, I can stay. If I win HoH, I'm gonna surprise everybody. I don't want this house to be sides v sides...

Joshuah is completely non-committal, though he does offer Ryan some advice. Here's a clip:



CUT TO:
9:23pm BBT
Josh heads straight to Sharon. He tells her what Ryan said, but he doesn't sound like he believes it. Sharon implores him not to keep Ryan, and Josh says, I'm not.

Sharon: Are you kidding me? If Ryan stays, we're screwed. You don't owe him sh*t. Do not. James will freak. Trust me.

Here's a clip:




Spark em up, kids. The HGs are back at it. The live feeds are on fire.

9:40pm BBT
Big Fight... Big... Sheila v Ryan, then Adam hops in... Here's a little bit of it:



Sheila's on a tear.

It calms down, because Ryan walks away, and then everyone else comes in to get away from Sheila...

If you're gonna be up late, Natalie just alluded to - hell, she flat out offered - more hummertime for Matt - in front of everyone. Not something we can youtube for ya without losing the account. ;)

Spark up the feeds.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




37 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got it all on BBAD. I don't know what Sheila is doing will hurt or help. You know crap turns immediately in this house! Question tho, last year with Dick winning the Croquet challenge, does anyone know how long they had it before the comp?? It just feels like too long for them to have it to be used in a comp if it is not for a food comp. Unless this sits in the yard, people get bored of it, and then it is used in a comp 4 weeks from now as a total SHOCKER!

I'm loving this house, these people, this game more and more by the day!

~ Ryan ~

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel kind of bad for Shelia- I don't want her or Ryan to leave but she is really hurting herself and I really want Ryan to stay!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really can't stand Sharon and Joshuah. She is very cocky and thinks she knows everything. She wants to keep Shelia and thinks Shelia will put up Matt & Natalie?! And they want to do what they tried to do with Josh last week but it was such a problem but okay for them?! ANNOYING!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really just want to quit watching if Ryan leaves! Every week has been someone I like! lol And Sharon who cares if James freaks?! I thought he was so cool and didn't care who votes for who blah blah blah. I bet the nerd herd is going to be final 4 :[

I hope Shelia does win HOH next week and puts up the nerd herd :D

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! the best thing they could do for everyone is BACKDOOR Matt! then Ryan HAS to be on their side...just my opinion though! Ryan isnt a threat in the game. He is there because his girlfriend (jen) signed them up...he hasnt been a bb watcher. KEEP HIM and backdoor Matt...Matt is becoming a real puppet master. He and Sheila!

The hg's this year are playing too much with their hearts...not their heads!
Okay, just my 2cents...sorry...
~M~

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man....I am sooo tired and was about to head to bed for the night but now that I know there is action I want to stay up and watch BBAD. At least I have it TiVo'd but I'd rather watch it tonight not tomorrow.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Oh, I really hope Sheila annoys everyone enough to get herself voted out 6-0! Please, please, please.....

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ry,

If I remember right, they had the mallets last year for almost a week before they used them in a comp. They originally thought it was for the upcoming HOH - but wasn't, it was for the POV following. So about a week, to give everyone time to play with them if they wanted too. I know for SURE it wasn't for the competition right after they got the mallets though.

Of course, don't quote me, because I'm blond - but I'm pretty sure that's what I remember.

And why does it happen that EVERYTIME i leave the house, all hell breaks loose at the BB house? *L* I need some wine now!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone else notice Matt trying to poke and prob at Josh trying to get him to lash out?? During the fight, he kept on going after Josh for his "opinion". I dislike that Matty!

~ Ryan ~

10:01 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Im with ya Boomer, gotta keep the "RYAN EXPRESS" chuggin' along and hope it doesnt get derailed!

10:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lessa - you're 100% correct.. check the prior posts comments for references. ;)

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooh! I like it when I remember things correctly! (grins)

10:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

did y'all just catch Natalie & Matt? I'm thinking Hummertime, Part 3 tonight.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Okay. I am officially over my "awwwwwww..." moment after seeing Sheila respond well to the practical joke. Could someone please be vicious and cruel to her and/or make a remark about her son so she'll go off and cry? She's SO much more tolerable that way.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"nerd herd"???? I'm sorry-I must really be a nerd because I think ALL of these HGs are pretty cool! Well, maybe not Sharon LOL but everyone else for sure!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

HAHAHA speaking of "HUMMER" we have a "Good-Humor / Breyers" ice cream plant here and they were having a meeting in a city building today, and on the outside marquis it said, "WELCOME GOOD HUMMER-BREYERS" HAHAHA!

10:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. nite nite, biskit. :)

gnite everyone.

enjoy the feeds.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lessa ~ Thank you very much for that! A nice glass of ice cold red wine would be nice right now I think!

Carolyn...Im watching BBAD and they aren't focusing on Matt n Nat at all. What exactly was said that could allude to Hummergate Part Trois? I hope someone hears something cause that would be HYSTERICAL!! LOL!

Crazyness tonight!

~ Ryan ~

10:23 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

OMG, Sheila just called herself "humble"! ROTFLMAO! Yeah, right!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Nite hun, talk atcha tomorrow, sweet dreams!

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,I have a question.On your site if I forget & I try to vote again the message says: Thank you we have already counted your vote. Why can't they do that on the CBS site? That would be fair. One person,one vote.No more silly girls sitting @ the computer all day voting for Alex.I voted one time for Jacob because he was only in the house for 4 days. He didn't really get a chance to play. Just like last time I didn't think BB was fair to Eric. He couldn't play the game. He had to be America's player. Just my opinion on fairness.

10:27 PM  
Blogger **Mel6418** said...

It's after 10 pm shouldn't Sheila be in bed by now? I wish someone would just knock her out already!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

I can't understand why if Josh, Sharon, James, and Chelsia want Matt out so bad and James won the POV that they don't back door Matt? Why was it ok for Ryan to do it when they knew Ryan and Matt hang out but they don't have the rocks to do it themselves.

I really hope Sheila goes...she is so on my nerves. That house is stupid if they don't get rid of Sheila. How many times has she been at the root of flipping this house. The HG's keep talking about it but and they have the opportunity to get her out and they are going to get rid of mild mannered Ryan...is BB letting them smoke crack in the diary room and we don't know about it?

Bye the way love ya Carolyn...you are awesome...I don't know how you do it all. I thank you so much for your site. I only wish I would have found it a long time ago, instead of season 8...I'm bummed at all the stuff I missed from prior to season 8. Keep up great work you are my idol. :-)

10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://clipser.com

to upload adult friendly videos. :) xx2000xx goes there.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I can't get the feeds to work tonight, it's telling me I may be having network problems. Has anyone else had this problem, or know what I need to do to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

Kelly

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck is hummertime?

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, Ryan's stance on this matter is completely ridiculous - in a game where they are vying for 500,000, why wouldn't someone bring up the fact that another player has already won 10,000? Especially to someone who's vote they believed they already had secured. I raelly don't think he has any right to be mad at Sheila, especially when they both already admitted to each other that they would be campaigning to stay. In this instance, I think it looks bad on Ryan because not only has Sheila apologized, but he goes on to not accept it by saying that "a knee-jerk reaction isn't an excuse." He can preach all he wants about how he wouldnt have done the same, but guaranteed, if Matt or Adam said they were 50/50, he'd throw Sheila under that bus a.s.a.p!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummertime? that one went over my head. clarification pleeeease :)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Sheila is well on her way to killing my one good ear.

The Sheila mock party has been interesting.

"Hell hath no fury like a Sheila scorned."

"If I'm on the block, the whole house is on the block."

Side note .... does anyone else thinking that Matt is doing a Dr. Will and tanking all the competitions?

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila should have been out of the house long ago. Hopefully Ryan will stay, because I feel he got jipped with the last HOH. He deserves to stay WAY more than Sheila. She doesn't deserve the money more than anyone else in the house. It's a freakin game, get over yourself! Ryan is the most honest person in the house. I hope he wins the whole game. He is the only reason I watch now since Alex is gone. Props to Ryan for being true and having an opinion of his own!

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila needs the 10k?
She was talking about getting a half a million book deal soon as she walks out of the house.
I'm confused or Sheila is just full of it.

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

I know you are sleeping at this point... also not sure if you have seen Alex' MySpace Blog:

"http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=329730776&blogID=366886926


Friday, March 14, 2008


I’m HOME!!!!!!!!
Current mood: grateful


Well its official... I’m home!!! My Big Brother roller coaster ride is over and boy was it a crazy ride.

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for their incredible support. From what I hear the voting was pretty overwhelming and I am taken back at the response I have gotten from the Big Brother fans. For all of you who took the time out of your days this past week to try and help me get back in... I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m sorry it didn’t lead to anything in the game but just know that it honestly touches my heart. I obviously have some feelings about the whole ordeal that took place but I’m going to save that for another time. Only positive thoughts in this blog lol

I only wish I had a chance to play the game as a single because I think you would have saw a totally different Alex in there. I do think its funny though that many people thought if I got back in the game I would be re-aligning with Matt.... I had a different plan in mind but yet again that doesn’t really matter at this point. Overall the BB experience was amazing and I don’t regret it for a second.

Last night I came home to many family members and friends welcoming me home and it was pretty amazing. I’m already getting back into the swing of things as far as my regular life goes.

I am going to take a much needed vacation next week to enjoy some R&R. (living with Amanda in a sequester house absolutely doesn’t count lol) So this will be a good chance to get away from the game (and talking about the game) for a little while.

Once again I want to thank everybody so much. Hopefully when Big Brother All-Stars 2 comes rolling around you can pull off an even bigger voting miracle and I’ll get my second chance at winning this thing.

One Love

Alex C.
Big Brother 9 "

How adorable isn't that guy? =Sigh=

1:33 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I find it hilarious that everyone wants to blame Sharon, Josh and James and Chelsia for Ryan probably going home this week. Ryan's main problem was trying to save Matty. Ryan would have had this game wrapped up if he would have went with the Josh deal last week. The in fighting between, James, Chelsia, Sharon, Josh, Shelia and Natalie would have taken the focus off him for at least three weeks.

Ryan's stupid move placed him on the block this week. Ryan can't be trusted. he's worse than Matty because Matty has never had any power.

It's so funny when the not so cool people in the house gain an advantage over the pretty people, they are known as the nerd herd.

I hope Ryan goes home for being an idiot. If Shelia stays, she's going after Matty and Natalie for turning on her and all the while, Adam is sitting pretty.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be hilarious if instead of slop, CBS put the HG's on an all ice-cream, french fry and donut diet so they would all get fat! This cast seems to be preoccupied with weight...especially Josh!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikeinbama ~ Thank you for that clarification on the so-called "nerd herd". I have been hating the fact that J/J/C/S have been called the nerd herd and I like your explanation as to why people are calling them this. Long live J/J/C/S, lol!

~ Ryan ~

10:17 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Sheila is going into overtime today, talking to Chelsia about how Adam is "too cocky" and needs to be "punished" like her.

Why all the sudden talk about putting Adam up on the block? Use him, and hold him to his word. If he doesn't vote the way he promises, and one of Chels, Josh, Sharon win HoH, then Adam goes on the block with Matt next week. It's very simple.

Sheila's spin might be gaining traction.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found it very funny that Shelia (who I like) is campain so hard and she still has a few days to go. I don't understand why she's so freaked out and it should be clear that everyone is gunning for Ryan. I don't want Ryan to leave but Shelia needs to chill.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home