LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Interview with BB9's Amanda Hansen

As you can tell from the title of this post, Amanda Hansen is our first evicted houseguest interview of the Big Brother 9 season. Amanda was a pleasure to talk to, and I hope you enjoy the read. :)

As always, please do not take the liberty of copying and pasting this interview elsewhere. You are quite welcome to link to it. Here's the direct url:

http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/2008/03/interview-with-bb9s-amanda-hansen.html


Carolyn: Thanks so much for taking the time to talk with me. I really enjoyed you on Big Brother 9, and I was very bummed when you and Alex got the boot. Way too soon, in my opinion.
Amanda: BUENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay! I agree, I am home way toooooo soon, but now it is time to make it happen.

Carolyn: How does it feel to have your life back, after a couple weeks of BB Sequester/Purgatory?
Amanda: It feels crazy to be home. Sequester, aka, lol purgatory was okay. I loved tanning, LOL.... Now you can totally tell I'm Italian..

Carolyn: Are you back home in Minnesota already? If so, have you spoken with the other Minnesota BB alums: Janelle and Nick?
Amanda: I am in Minnesota, and Nick reached out to me. Carol has also reached out to me...I hope to get in touch with Janelle....

Carolyn: I was surprised when you said "Alex and I do not get along" on the live show last week...
Amanda: I will never utter a bad word about Alex, but he and I did butt heads. We are so much alike that we should be brother and sister.

Carolyn: What was it like being in sequester together?

Amanda: It was hard being in sequester for 2 weeks, but as you can tell, we made it through...

Carolyn: Along that same vein, during your stay on BB, you went from liking Alex to liking Parker and then it seemed back to Alex again... How much do you feel the couples twist messed with your mind and your game?
Amanda: I think the couples twist messed me up big time. I could have flirted with the boys, and cooked with the girls. The "hook ups" were not a good idea, but it brought something totally different to BB. I just wish it was singles from the start... I had to like my partner because he was my partner, but flirt with everyone else, and my partner didn't like that.

Carolyn: Were you able to reconnect with Parker at all after you were released?
Amanda: Parker and I will always be friends...

Carolyn: How about the rest of the HGs?
Amanda: I have talked to every single evicted house guest. I talk to Parker and Jen the most, then Allison, then Jacob, and I have only spoken to Alex one time.

Carolyn: Getting back to your time in the BB house... If you could go back in time and do some things differently, what would they be?
Amanda: I would not have flirted with other guys. It upset my partner, we started to fight, and others in the house started to hate me for it.

Carolyn: Anything else?
Amanda: I would have never told people what others said about them. It all came back to bite Amanda in her big fat rear! LOL

Carolyn: Incidentally, for what it's worth, Matt told a few more people about him and Nat under the covers (to be delicate) the other night, and it spread pretty quickly throughout the house, so your name has been cleared (in terms of spreading false rumors) in that respect... FYI, Not that it matters, but they've recently continued those activities.
Amanda: I noticed. I guess they should do whatever makes them happy, but as you see from tonights episode, Matt is gone, and Nat will not be feeding his needs. LOL

Carolyn: Do you hold a grudge against anyone in the house? Josh for the horrible things he said? Chelsia for same? Anyone else?
Amanda: I am upset for what they said, but forgive and forget... I always remember that its better to be hated for who you are then loved for who you are not. So, I will always live by that motto.

Carolyn: Can you clear the air for us about the situation with Alex & the inappropriate behavior in the bedroom?
Amanda: Sorry- I wish I could address this more, but I don't want to speak badly about Alex... He knows what he tried to do...

Carolyn: The night of the strip show and pool free for all, you abstained from the pool part of the evening, opting to stay inside with Allison and Sheila. How come?
Amanda: Outside of BB I have a career, friends, family, and most importantly, integrity. I did not participate because I respect myself. Why would I just bounce from person to person????? Plus, yuck, I don't know where people have put their mouths, and I don't want any STD's, nasty!

Carolyn: How is your health? You gave us all quite a scare that night when you collapsed! (Most of us anyhow... some were sure you were faking... Chelsia even said as much as soon as you dropped - that "guaranteed, she's faking." Most of the BB loving world turned on Chelsia completely that night... they'd already started with the noose comments, but that was the final straw... for about a week.)
Amanda: Good- She should have never said that.... I am so much better. I have to keep checking my blood sugar daily, but I eat good, so I don't ever worry. SLOP IS NASTY!

Carolyn: You have quite a lot of fans.
Amanda: That is awesome to hear that I have a lot of fans.... That makes my day!

Carolyn: How can they stay in touch with you?
Amanda: I will be setting up a myspace shortly. I have a fan forum, (Amanda Hansen Fan Forum) and everyone can keep in touch via that site...

Carolyn: Any chats coming up soon?
Amanda: I am doing a chat this evening! Spread the word, doll.
Carolyn: Spreading ;) Here's the link: Amanda Chat Info.

Carolyn: Of the remaining 8 houseguests, who would you most like to see as the ultimate winner?
Amanda: I hope Adam wins... He is a really nice guy, kind of crazy, but really really nice... I would love to see him win... I would not mind if Nat won either.

Carolyn: Given the chance, knowing what you know, would you do it all again?
Amanda: I would do it all over again and play the game so much differently.


Labels:



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You thrill me Carolyn =]

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Amanda tell you what city they were held in sequester? It looked like Palm Springs, CA.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Rallen said...

LoLoLove her!!!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda didn't get a fair edit on the show, tbh. She may have been too involved in dramatics, but isn't that why we watch anyway?

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are THE BOMB! GREAT interview. I have to say. I really like Amanda and she really does have a good head on her shoulders. Bravo on the response to to patipating in the "pool party". Thanks a bunch Carolyn!!!


Kim in OK

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.

As soon as I thought it was safe to leave my laptop and do some shopping you pull this! LOL I should have known something was up. It was too quite with the updates. You are awesome!

Kim in Ok

12:13 PM  
Blogger Amber Eaton said...

This is an awesome interview! Great questions!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Amanda got an unfair edit, but really it was a lot of other peoples dishonesty and not owning up to what they said!But alas it is a game and she got evicted! I would rather had Amanda win than Natalie or Sheila!!! And of course... BUENO!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

Can I get your updates on my phone? Just kidding....at work lots of sites on our work computers are blocked and I have been trying to figure out if there is a way to get around it.... *sighs* there isn't lol...but at break I rush to the computer to see...I freaking love this site and don't really go anywhere else besides Jokers once in a great while.....and this interview...AWESOME!!! I wish she had more time in the house....watching her and LAex leave this year was like watching Nick leave last year!! Now......where's Alex's interview?? lol just kidding!! You do an awesome job Carolyn!!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great interview, thanks!!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Caroyln you thrill me!!! You always ask the great questions and get great answers...thanks

Thanks Amanda!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I <3 Amanda... she got my vote to come back into the house.... stupid James.. grrrrr.... what a waste of a twist!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Rallen said...

I almost forgot...
LoLoLove Carolyn!!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Amanda. Too bad her and Alex were evicted when they were! I still think they could of been in the house if their "alliance" would of done things differently! Oh well, still love her :D

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome Carolyn! Makes me want to get my own website just so I could do the interviews lol But who could improve on yours? ;-)

Rusty

1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn you rock...
Another great interview =)

Jess

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for an awesome interview! I too voted for her to come back and wish she was able to be back. I'm glad she stayed out of that pool!

~ Ryan ~

1:03 PM  
Blogger girlegrl7 said...

thanks for the interview!! i hope to be reading an interview with alex soon!!!!

what really happened between alex and amanda and that whole 'rape' thing...amanda said 'i dont want to talk bad about alex, he knows what he did...'

what REALLY happened?

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bueno interview!! Thanks for doing this! Hope we hear more from her, my whole family was rooting for her..She is sweetheart deepdown.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for the interview!

When are going to get Alex?

I may have had a dream about the man, but it's nothing like that... he's a cutie, but I think he got a rotten deal (twice) and would love to read what he has to say.

Thanks again!

:D

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved Amanda!! Wish she was able to make it back on the show!! She cracked me up with all her gossip.. sad to say but I know I would have fell victim to that as well!! Haha

1:21 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

She is sweet. I voted for her, Alex and Parker to come back and none did.;-)

Jocalyn

Alex is out of the country for some vacay... in Aruba for now. Check his MySpace. I am sure Carolyn will 'hunt' him down when back.

Bueno!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't believe that Alex did anything to her. I think I read somewhere that there was video footage of the event in question, and that his hand was in the vicinity, but he didn't go too far. I can't remember where I saw that, to be fair. As much as I like Amanda, I feel like she might have embellished things to make a story out of it. Alex is a good guy, and I know for fact that not many of the people in the house really believed her story. I can understand why she's only talked to Alex "once" since sequester, and why they didn't get along while they were there. She cast doubt on his character in there, and I know I myself wouldn't forgive that easily.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

Yes I am well aware of where Alex is and I was only kidding :D

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn,

Great interview!! I do LFU over at BBQ and seen the interview posted in a thread there....in it's entirety. Right along with your request not to post the interview but rather the link!! The link is there also but I thought that w/ the interview posted there is really no need to come to your wonderful site to look at it. I just wanted to give you a heads up!!

I'm not even sure if it matters to you...I just wanted your site to reap full benefits!!! It is just a poster over there and not any of the mods.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

http://www.myspace.com/amanda_bigbrother_bueno

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love her!!! thanks so much for the itnerview she was definitly my favourite!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

THANK YOU CAROLYN! What a "bueno" interview! ;) I thought those were great questions and answers. I'm thrilled that you got an interview with her! You're the best!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home