LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Adam's Taking Meetings

9:50pm BBT
HoH Room
Adam, Natalie, Ryan

Natalie has pretty well commandeered the HoH Room since Adam took reign. She's up there now planning his week right down to who she'd like him to choose for hosting the Veto: Sheila.

Adam has told everyone that he'll be taking meetings up in HoH, and that everyone will get 15 minutes to tell him why they shouldn't be nominated.

9:51pm BBT
James enters HoH
Adam: What's the word downstairs.
James: Listen dude, if you're gonna put me up, just put me straight up.
Adam: I promise I wont backdoor you.
James: I mean, I know Natalie's hurt, but I had to do it... You wanna break up a realtionship you think's in the house, throw up Chelsia. You wanna throw Josh up, do it.
Adam: If I put big She up, she's goin' home..
James: You put me up against anyone, I'm goin' home.
Adam: You're right. You got no shot. Part of the game though.
James: You figure it out, man. I just came up here to do my 15 minutes... I don't wanna be up there. If you put me up, I'm getting off. I have 3 people I know where they're going...
Adam: That's the thing. You're so tight.

Sheila's name gets thrown into the mix...

James: If you put me up against Josh, people are gonna go, Oooh, James is stronger. If I stay off, I can also mediate people and cool them down...

James leaves.

Ryan mentions something about being backdoored.

Ryan: It's hard for me, cause he did save me today, but he is a big threat, and his word can't be trusted. He proved it all this week. If there is a chance to get him out, ya know...
Adam: (says something about PoV)

Ryan continues to push the James backdoor agenda. Adam asks Ryan to shake his hand that they have each others backs now... Adam confesses he's been throwing HoH's the whole season. Ryan says now's the time to take control.

Ryan: Me, you and Natty... we knock out one of their strong people...
Adam: All 4 are strong.

Ryan tells Adam he can get Josh to make a deal with him... maybe Sharon too.

CUT TO:
10:00pm BBT
Downstairs

Adam's coming down to finish packing.

Ryan meets up with James in the bathroom, tells him they're totally cool.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




14 Comments:

Blogger Shamrock said...

The HG's are saying they will have a Food Comp tonight.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all getting ready. Is the food comp going down?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

IS the food comp thing true?

10:12 PM  
Blogger akiko said...

can we discuss the baby food??
what's up with that

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the baby food..it's Baller! Anything goes!

10:24 PM  
Blogger akiko said...

I also want to say, Carolyn, you are awesome and I would not be able to function without your blog. All that feel the same, put your pennies in the piggy bank.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn,im giggling just a little bit...james looks nauseous! poor james..xo

10:50 PM  
Blogger Pokey said...

I guess Adam is going to nominate James and Chelsia, which I thinks sucks but that's how the game goes. I hope James win POV and saves himself. Hopefully Adam will be smart and put up Sheila to go against Chelsia and then maybe they can sway Ryan to vote for Sheila to be gone as well. Who knows.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously listening to natalie and shelia makes me want to slit my wrists are they on delusional pills!

all they talk about is how they are such good people and natalie girl! you are so pathetic! there is obviously some serious man issues in her past by the way she still refers to matt as her effin soul mate. he only liked her b/c she puts out!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

Was it just wishful thinking on my part or did Adam deny Sheila one of his beers? I swear I heard Sheila ask Adam if she could have one of his beers and he flat out said no. If that is the case, Go Adam!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my G*d. Natalie has not only been listening to Sheila, she actually learned something -- how to talk fast, how to make yourself believe you have much more influence than you actually do, and how important it is to repeat your "I am powerful" stories as many times as possible. Unfortunately, Sheila (because she doesn't know how) wasn't able to teach Natalie how to shut the f**k up before you annoy people to the point of them wanting to commit suicide.

Natalie is quickly becoming her own worst enemy. Where I used to feel sorry for her because of the way Matt treated her (even if she was a bit stalkish), my sympathies are wearing very thin and wearing thin very fast.

~~ Ron in CO ~~

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say send Matty a b-day present there in the sequester house - send him Natty!! They can have a good time away from cameras!!! LOL

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh...FLAMES!
i smell a comp...
GO JAMES!!!! :)

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pokey, u may need to catch up...Chelsia's been gone lol ;)

ahhhhh someone get rid of this evil duo...these 2 never stop talking they drive me nuts!

If adam knows whats good for him he'll go after Natalie bc shes a competitor (besides having some peace and quiet in the house)

still rooting for james! ;)

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home