LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, March 27, 2008

BB9 Alex on Ebay

Hey everyone. BB9 Alex Coladonato has joined the eBay fray, and proceeds from his sales will be going to his father's 9-11 foundation.

Here's what Alex had to say in his blog:

    Hey Everybody. You all have been asking for different things, so I am putting up clothes, phone calls, and Dinner dates for all my fans. Part of the proceeds will be going to my fathers foundation: The Anthony Coladonato September 11th, Scholarship Fund. Thanks Everyone for your support.


Here are the links to the items up for auction:



Why do the Auctions keep disappearing?!?!!?

HERE'S THE UPDATE FROM ALEX:
Hey Everyone. Sorry for all the inconvenience on ebay, but every time I post one of my articles of clothing, webchats, phone calls, as well as the dinner date, ebay flags it down and cancels all the bids. I am very sorry for that.

Ebay does this because they look to protect people from not getting scammed from buying something where money is being donated to a particular foundation and then it never going to that foundation. I understand ebay's reasoning and am just disappointed for the people who have been bidding.

SOOOOOOO, here is what I am going to do.

Ebay has there own company that they deal with when people put up items that partial payment will be going to a specific fund. On Monday I am going to sit down with my chief of staff and make my fathers foundation one of the non for profit organizations that ebay agrees to and allows for me to post my items for sale.

I truly apologize to all my fans, because it means the world to me that you would like to have these items, and i am so looking forward to speaking to the person that wins the chat, seeing and chatting with the person who wins the webcam auction, and going out to dinner wherever it may be and having a great dinner and conversation about anything you'd like to talk about.

I will be taking down the other blog, because it is a waste to read. I will be posting a new blog with all auctions as soon as ebay allows me to post without waking up in the morning and having emails stating that items have been canceled.

Thank you for being patient. I will continue to talk to you everyday that I can.

Love you all and thanks for your support always on and off the show.

Alex BB9

Keepin it Real


I'll keep you posted on the progress...

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner date with Alex!!!
hot damn!! I'm breakin into my piggy bank as soon as I get home today!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Angie... show them whos boss lol very cute

Great cause... you gotta give the kid credit for putting himself out there just for his fans.

12:50 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I lived in his area, I would seriously bid on that date <3

1:03 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

nice pic of Alex Carolyn!! LOL

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be really fun to be able to go on a date with Alex but too bad I live a thousand miles away. lol I hope he's able to make some good money for his foundation :)

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Won't Daniele be upset he's auctioning himself off like this? lol. How cute!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally a reason to buy BB garbage, I do not understand why former houseguests sell items on ebay, do people really pay top dollar for it or is it just another way to keep their name in the public eye? I have been a huge fan of BB since season one but when the season is over it's time to move on. Every year the houseguests think they are going to come out of the house as stars. Well to some BB fans maybe.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the things people are willing to buy on ebay.

What's next-a smashed egg from Chelsia when she gets out of sequester?

hank

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think anyone in the history of the show has offered a real date.

CBS should video that because it would make for great TV. I wonder if the person who wins will actually try and make a legit pass at Alex lol

Better yet... what if the girl who wins is a knockout?

Or what if the person who wins is a guy? lol

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's got a purty mouth ;-)

Lila ~*~

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 1:33
If I win, I can honestly say I will make a legit pass at Alex LOL

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that the proceeds are going to his dad's charity. I hope he gets a lot of bids.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Sweet Caroline said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Sweet Caroline said...

wait are Daniele and Alex dating? What is going on??

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Alex and Danielle have been "talking" since the show. They did some cute stuff on housecalls... firsft Alex called Evil Dick asking permission to take his daughter out to his brother's engagement party.

Then Danielle the following Monday was saying how they are skipping the engagement party and are eloping. She then said the "COLA" is only 4 letters to add when they get married and that shes pregnant with Alex's baby lol

They are reallllyyy cute together so I hope it all works out. GO ALEX AND DANI!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alex is soo sexy
i wish i lived in NY
:(

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome Alex is trying to raise money for a 9/11 charity!! But on the same note.... whats with 10 minute phone convo or win a date with Alex.... I just think he needs to get his head out of the clouds!
I do have to say that we are trying to get his company to DJ at my best friends wedding... We live in Philly (only an hour away) I hope he could do it!! hahah

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon @ 2:30

head out of the clouds?

did you see what it's going for?

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will see Alex in August we vacation at the same resort.

DebinNY

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whaaaattt? he's dating Danielle??? UGH. My poor lil heart is broken, my dreams crushed.

4:37 PM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

Security? Are you frikkin kidding me? What makes Alex think he is such a huge celebrity that he needs security for him and his date? lol!

If he's seriously dating Daniele, it lowers my image of him.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith said...

Alex should put his lips on ebay. That is really the best part of him.

A shame he may be using it on Daniele. Seems like a crime against humanity. But I guess it is hard for an old fashioned Italian boy from NYC to resist a mane full of peroxide, right? Usually they dig a little more meat on the bones.

Not sure what killed the Daniele-Nick thing, but Alex seems every bit as sweet and beautiful(more so), but would probably not move.

Evel was looking pretty hot. it is amazing how a quarter million after taxes can transform a bartender in a one BR in Long Beach to someone I might consider whatevering.

4:53 PM

6:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

RepX - Thanks :) It's one of my favorite caps that I got of him...

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CINDY

Its security from the date I think lol

Not from people not on the date. Lets face it if someone coughs up some big money they may be "stalkerish"

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn why do they keep canceling the bid on some of the auctions. I have been a watcher on a few things and every time I go to see what its up to its gone help.........

5:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon - i'll check with alex and see what's going on...

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you carolyn and alex for letting me know about the e-bay situation. I love ya both....

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home