LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

James Works Natalie

James is a man on a mission, but will it be fruitful?

9:30pm - 10pm BBT
HoH
James & Natalie
James: I know I'm going up on the block... I wanna work with you... I would go to the final 2 with you.
Natalie: I don't know who to trust...
James: I promise you 110% that I have your back if you don't put me up on the block. I need someone to work with now that Chelsia is gone...

James also promises Nat that if she doesn't put him up on the block, and he wins PoV, he will not use it to take Josh off the block. They shake on it.

He says if she wants to put him up, that's ok too. She has to do whats best for her. Natalie echoes that she has to do what's best for her, and she lays the blame of him potentially going up on pressure from Ryan and Adam.

James tries to solidify his points by reminding Natalie that he kept his word to Her.. to her, not to Matt. Natalie says she knows...

9:58pm BBT
Jacuzzi
Josh, Adam, Ryan
Josh has been talking about how poorly Chelsia exited, especially the comment toward Sheila, which just wasn't necessary... Then he takes note of how long James has been up in HoH, and starts asking the guys if James did any campaigning for Chelsia last week. Both say he did... Here's a clip:




10:02pm BBT
James joins everyone in the jacuzzi...

10:12pm BBT
Jacuzzi
James, Josh, Sharon
Josh: What is the verdict from God?
James: Looks like a double punch combo. They've got it down. They know exactly how this is gonna go.

Josh thinks double eviction week will come when it's down to 5 people... He also thinks the show ends May 2nd. (Likely Wrong and definitely wrong)

James and Josh decide it's Adam that's actually the brains behind the group - Adam and Natalie. They believe Ryan just chugs along, and Sheila goes where the wind blows. James tells Sharon to do what she wants to do... that he an Josh are an island at this point.

Josh: The odds were in our favor this week. 50-50 split... and they had to win.
James: Natalie had the due to win factor. She was due.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My head hurts! I love James, but if Nat can be so easily swayed and she actually keeps James, she will be the craziest person ever, period. I hope Joshuah and Sharon stays. It may not be the best choice when it comes to competitions and N/R/S/A may run the game once James leaves, but I hope that happens. I usually stay up till 3 AM n watch BBAD, it's 1:30 and I can't listen to those dumbasses cheer and applaud for another hour and a half. Good Night All!

~ Ryan ~

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last post of the nite for me :)
I am not a Natty fan, but i have to get over it lol. I have a question. Does natalie has the votes to win? and against who she can win?. I think she needs to reach the final with either Josh or James in order to win it.

John

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only hope that the "goods" dick this up and put Sharon/Josh or Sharon/James on the block. Then, whoever isn't nom'd (Josh or James) wins POV and saves the other, leaving Sharon.

If that plays out, Natalie would have to put up one of her own against Sharon. And the possibility of keeping the three remaining "evils" is alive.

10:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Nite all :) See ya in the morning.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Boston Chick said...

GO James! Work that girl! Get her on your side. I love James. My husband hates him LOL. We can agree to disagree.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Haha all I have to say is when it is the double eviction week I hope Sheila gets the first HOH so she can give a Janelle-esque "Bye bitches" nomination speech!! If a double eviction is going to happen this season I would think it will happen next Wednesday or the following. This game is too big a deal to let a twist effect the final 4 or 3 directly. Shall we take a poll:

When will the double eviction occur in BB9:

Next Week
To Get To The Final 5
To Get To The Final 4
To Get To The Final 3
Never

11:10 PM  
Blogger FzeroXx said...

Is it bad that I don't want to ever see Natalie on BBAD or the feeds but I still want her to do well? I can't stand listening to her, almost more than I can't stand Sheila.. yet somehow I want Natalie to get 2nd. Baller has to win, he's amazing.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

missed the live show..*thanks god like natilie would..for this site* lol..i missed chelsia's exit but am hearing so much about it..i need to find a clip..i srsly hope james can sway natty into working with him..i can see james making it to the final 2 for sure...

GO JAMES!!!! gawd he's HAWT!!!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

gNat sold out James.

This show is officially dead.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J/J finally realizing the others can think for themselves. Little late guys.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn! I am new to your site, but have watched BB2 thru BB9 and just this season subscribed to the internet feeds. What an eye opener! The regular CBS show is so edited. But anyway, I was wondering, since this week will be boring, since we all know who is going up and all, we could do a poll for best player, most disturbing, biggest flirt, cuttest, most likely to end up in an institution, most annoying voice, WHATEVER... to pass the time. Open to all seasons? I'd rather talk about some past HG that were interesting than these bunch.

Hardy is my FAV for hottest. Yum.

11:30 PM  
Blogger A Nuyorican said...

I also see the entire BBAD but I can't anymore. Sheila and Natty get on my nerves. I am hoping James wins but I know it's almost impossible for him to win every POV or HOH. At this point, I will read what's happening here and not aggravate myself hearing Natty or Sheila...oy vay.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, do you have a clip of Chelsia's first speech(the tell why you should vote to keep me speech?)

I missed it.

TIA

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie is just acting. LOL he is going up .

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did james tell chelseia (on her way out the door tonight)to have fun in new york. she is being sent to sequester, right?

2:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If anyone else plans on winning half a million dollars, James has got to go!

2:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh and I also think that it's about time Joshuah finds out what it is like to be on the block. However, that will probably make for a long week for everyone else. lol ;D

2:50 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

that guy has a good thought with the noms. the best shot they would have is if josh and sharon go up b/c james is great at winning vetos. so, if he wins the veto and takes down josh, sharon is staying and one of the "nerd herd" would have to go up and i would hope it would be sheila.

it made me sooooo disappointed when nat won hoh. i wanted james or josh to win it so bad. it just sucks. i hate to see those awful people have the power in the house again this week. the people i am rooting for to win are slowly going and now i will be stuck watching the nerd herd bore me to death. watching natalie count all the time and talk about god and what a good christian she is even though she doesn't live the way a christian should, ryan follow what they want, sheila lie and talk about how she's a single mom and deserves to win, adam look around with the crazy eyes...yawn.

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couple of comments about the whole night. First up, Chelsia. How can you say you have dignity when you displayed yourself as a lunatic? She came across as a spoiled brat who didn't get her way. Walking out with those shallow comments shows just how immature she is. I am sorry being 21 is no excuse for acting like that. I will give her props though for being smart enough not to jump in to a relationship with James till after she watches the WHOLE show.

Second up, Natalie winning. I say GOOD JOB! Make James and Josh squirm. If she puts them both up for eviction, one of them is for sure going to sequester. Get it down to Nat, Sheila, Adama, Ryan and Sharon and maybe we will actually see BB like we are used too.

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Bye Pinky lol 2 herders down one to go woo hoo.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah Natalie. BLAH BLAH BLAH. D-U-N dun....can someone PLEASE teach her how to spell. I love James and Josh. Chelsea may have lost it but it was definitely entertaining. I'll miss her. Go James! Win that POV and stay in this game or I'm done watching!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this mentioned yet but maybe I just haven't read everything thoroughly. I'm guessing Nat will put up James and Josh. It would be totally awesome if Sharon won POV and took Josh off the block. Nat would then have to put someone up from her alliance. The person wouldn't go home. It would most likely be a 2-2 vote (at best) and Nat would be the tie breaker. But it would cause some tension or friction in their group and who she would choose to be on the block (it might show her ranking order or dispensable list). I just don't think I can handle the "good" people/ "evil" people talk all week. There are no "good" people in the house!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Esco said...

Jess you say that the "awful people" are starting to win... I would love to hear a couple of the awful things they have done. I mean I know James, Josh, and Chelsia are saints especially after watching Chelsias exit speech, but not everyone can be as nice as them..

/end sarcasm

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James and Chelsia had sex in the house and BB didn't show it?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

If Nat had the balls and brains to secretly partner with James I would officially change my opinion of her (which I know you are all waiting for with bated breath). That would be good game.

But alas, without direct guidance from God, the number 8, and all of her clothes turning pink in the wash, it ain't gonna happen.

Boo hoo. I swear Ryan is going to win this game, just because he managed to keep breathing all season. I suppose that's an accomplishment of sorts for a smoker.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home