LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

James & Josh Alone
Then Josh & Sharon Solo

8:30pm BBT
Jacuzzi
James & Josh
James: Alright, so Chelsia's gone. What the F do we do now?
Josh: We win HoH.

    ***There ya have it, ladies and gentlemen...
    Straight from her alliances mouth.
    The rest is BS.
James and Josh talk about what HoH will be, and how they need to alternate winning it.

8:32pm BBT
Chelsia returns. Adam comes out too.

Chelsia: I really hope that I'm on a beach.
Josh: It better not be like Des Moines, Iowa. My worst nightmare is going to some ranch in the hills.
Chelsia: I just wanna see ocean.

Josh leaves, ostensibly to seek Sheila.

CUT TO:
8:38pm BBT
Red Room
Josh & Sharon
He checks in with her, sees if she's doing ok now. She says she is, she just had to go a little crazy.
Sharon: Sheila told me that she told Chelsia she wasn't voting for her. You better watch it because they're all gunning for him.
Josh: Oh,I know. It's me n him on the block. I just have to pray he doesn't win PoV, or I'm going home. So pray. They wont put you up. They want you on their side. You're not gonna throw it are you?
Sharon: No. Well, it depends who I'm standing up against.
Josh: Yeah, if it's me or James.
Sharon: Yeah. They're all like.. I can't believe you're going on the block for him...
Josh: Oh, well. Chelsia asked me, if I can pull one vote, will you give me yours, and James said, I'm not voting for you.
Sharon: James tried to make an alliance with her. (Natalie) He was like, "tit for tat. I took out your boy, you took out my girl." He's gonna double cross us... I know it.
Josh: I really didn't see that coming. Wow. But if it's him against me, he'd go home.
Sharon: Mm Hmm. That's guaranteed.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blahblahblah none of this talk matters until someone wins HOH tomorrow. the 'good people' or the 'bad people' as Nat might say...
And i'm hoping it's her, actually.

9:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nite all :) cya in the morning...
unless chelsia explodes before i completely pass out.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

There sure is a lot of big talking on BBAD tonight by Adam and Ryan. Throw in some over-confidence by Natty, some "all about me" talk from SheBabe and it's just another day in the neighborhood.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regards to Veto comps:

Does anyone else think it was better when the HGs picked their own players (and hence, supposed 'partners') in Veto competitions? It created a whole paradigm of alliance - will the person you pick to play with you play for you? If they win it, will they use it?

The whole "draw players out of a bag" thing cuts out that whole element - and all of the drama and "must see tv" (lol) that goes along with it.

What does everyone else think?

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone give the girl some alcohol and make it happen!

After a day like today on the feeds, I welcome anyone who can raise their voice over Nat and Sheila.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I am confused... James told Chelsia he wouldn't vote to keep her in the house!?!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

OMG. I am so tired of these people. I can't watch the feeds too much or I will have a rage of kinds... I need a break. A movie or two or something. Only a couple of the HGs are actually funny. SheNat gets on my last nerve.

I gotta stop watching or I'll throw out my computer...

THAT IS NOT GOOD.

Off for a late night walk and some music.

Wishing for a better eviction night. OY!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Josh Natalie and Sheila are talking about what they think the question will be about for HOH. Boy will they be surprised when they hear the actual questions. LOL

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there is a God, Natalie and Sheila will be gone soon. I am sick to death of both of their mouths.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

At approx 2355 BBT, while sitting on the bathroom couch, James said to Josh that "their group will fall apart. Ryan won't have anyone to hang out with after I take Adam away."

If James wins this HoH, then Adam becomes target #1. I don't think that's any great revelation, but hearing James confirm it is new (at least for me).

Oh .... they had some good stuff in their couch discussion. The three of them flipping the Bird to BamaMike's main gal was funny. ;)

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon @9:40...I agree with you. It always made it more dramatic and definitely put a line in the sand of who's side you are on; or who thinks that you're on their side. The way the do it now is what I think of as the "politically correct" way of choosing players. Come on, make us sit on the edge of our seats during POV like we used to!! I mean, it happens occasionally [like last night even though I already knew who won!] but it used to be all the time. Power players vs power players, who's gonna be victorious??

* bridge

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home