LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Overnight Report

The Big Brother 9 Overnight Report for Monday Night, February 18th, until the wee hours of the morning February 19th.

As of 8:30am BBT, Tuesday morning, all the HGs are still sleeping, so lets get all caught up on what they did last night.

10:45pm BBT
Josh tells Sharon about the Lesbian Alliance.
Josh: Get ready. This is the biggest secret in the house. There is another couple.
Sharon: You're scaring me! I don't think I wanna know.
Josh: There is another couple, and I just found out.

    ***Lie.
Sharon: Now I'm getting nervous.
Josh: Sheila and Allison are lesbians, and they have been together for over ten years.
Sharon: Get the F' out!!
Josh: You can not - NO ONE knows except for me.
    ***and Chelsia and James - who thinks it's bs, and told Chelsia as much yesterday afternoon - watch the clip.

Sharon: No wonder Allison has no style.. She wears the most random ass sh*t. F*ck, Joshuah, f*ck! You can't trust no one in here!
Joshuah: You can't tell anyone.
Sharon: No, I'm not.
Joshuah: What we're gonna do is... we are gonna hold them hostage with this secret. When it gets down to the nitty gritty, I'll tell them I'm gonna expose them.
Sharon: Are they the only ones in this game? Are Matt and Nat? or James and Chelsia? That's why Allison was so sure about staying. They are both playing for the money. That's whats bs about it. Everyone is here and has a good chance at winning .. Ugghh. F'ers.
Joshuah: I know. It's craaaaazy! I know... They're Lezzzbians! Why would they lie about it and make themselves more of a target?

Here's a clip, captured by xx2OOxx, of Josh and Sharon's conversation:


Sharon: If Alex found out, he would freak out. They would go after them... split them like they did Jen and Ryan.
Sharon: To our benefit we need to keep it quiet and then secretly kick them under the bus. Is that why you saying don't trust Allison? 'Cause you already knew that?
Joshuah: Yeah
Sharon: When did they tell you, like, recently?
Joshuah: Ummm... No.

And lastly, the conversation winds back to Josh's strategy to keep the house burning up with hatred.

Josh: We gotta keep Allison hating Amanda. We've gotta keep the house burning up. I want this mother to burn!!
Sharon: And then you can piss out the ashes.
Joshuah: I need everyone to hate each other the whole time.
    ***As twisted as this may sound, I'm so relieved to hear him say it's all strategy. Strategy I can deal with - blind hatred... not so much.

Sharon: Holy sh*t! We're gonna take this place down! We have to win this game, it's not fair for anyone else to win this sh*t.
Joshuah: Nope.



12:32am BBT
Allison and Josh
Allison: This is a chance of a lifetime to win 1/2 a million dollars, and guess what? You're going to win. We've had an alliance since day one, right?
Josh: Yeah.
Allison: I will take you the whole way. I'm doing it for Neil..and you.
Josh: Thank you. I really miss my family today. I'm not used to being around so much hate..you reach a threshold.
    ***being around it? are ya kidding me, Josh?

~bb9dish~


12:36am BBT
Alex Hosts a Talk Show in the Living Room - Funny Clip! It's nice to see Alex having a light moment with the rest of them.

~bb9dish~


2:10am BBT

Fun in the Bedroom with Matt, Chelsia and Allison. He's alternating between zirbiting both of their bellies, being very cute and playful... being everything Natalie wishes he would be with her. Sharon and Josh are in the other bed.

Allison: Matty, you're like a kid in a candy store, and you can't decide which one you want.

Chelsia stretch across the 2 of them, then snuggles up to Allison.

Matt: See, she can't decide which one she wants either.

Here's the clip, captured by Quirkydude:


3:00am BBT
James & Chelsia in Bed talking about Chelsia's wild side.
James: I have a feeling you are a lot crazier than you let on.
Chelsia: Oh yeah... My daddy's watchin'.
James: I feel like I need a permission slip from your dad...
Chelsia: I don't show my boobs that often.
James: I think they're pretty wicked.
Chelsia: I showed em on my birthday... I was dancing on a bar with like bottles of liquor.
Captured by Teslad


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




14 Comments:

Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Whew! That was a lot more fun than last night! Thanks again Carolyn... This is hard work!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Alex Talk SHow segment was histericalllll.... he needs to do that nightly.

Seriously though if Alex isnt the best overall houseguest since Dick (Funny, entertaining and a good player), than I dont know who is. Hopefully if him and Amanda go next week, America gets a chance to vote him back in.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My all-time favorite of the night is when Sharon says it makes senses that Allison is a lesbian because her clothes are weird -- hilarious! My favorite stereotyping... so far...

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont understand what benefit ally and sheila lieing to everyone gives them. Their thinking just does not make any sense. There may be a brother & sister in the house though I think that james and jen have the same beady eyes and the same forehead.lol

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wan't so much in love with Alex as everyone else -- until now. Very charming.

Jane

9:55 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I don't understand the benefit of Allison & Sheila acting like they know each other... that only makes people want to vote you out, and it's definitely going to back fire on Joshuah (not like I mind!)... I also don't understand the benefit to them lying...

10:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ditto, beth - i thought it was funny at first, but now it just seems DUMB.

10:48 AM  
Blogger mony121274 said...

What is Allison gaining by lying, I can't see how that can possibly do anything but hurt her. Either she's super stupid or she has some crazy trick up her sleeve

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who would really believe they have been lesbian lovers for over 10 years. How old is Allison, like 28...... Please! That would have to mean that she and Shelia got together when she was like 17 or 18.... Just no believable and dumb!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Wow! Funny how much Alex's "approval rating" jumped up in the Quickie Poll. People like talk shows!! He's such a charmer. ;)

11:18 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

I loved Alex as the talk show host! :)

I don't like the idea of them going further with their "secret" of being lesbians! Bad Idea! It may be great to be "talked" about in the house but it's putting the attention in their direction.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made a comment at 9:51am that said james and jen look alike i meant adam and jen.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

"Lesbian Alliance": I just don't get what the point was/is/could possibly be. And I really like those two. There, I said it. (Well I like Allison more, in any case. I like Sheila in a Nicole BB2 way, which was kinda intense.)

As for Joshie. Um, we're gonna have to agree to disagree on a basic philosophical matter here. I see it completely the opposite way. I feel that totally destroying a person for the purpose of winning a silly game is what is unforgivable. Saying horrid things because you are genuinely upset with someone (which shouldn't happen anyway) I feel is much more understandable.

With enough context and genuine remorse for the worst parts, I could forgive him for doing what he did if it was genuine. As part of a game, it's, in a word, Dickish.

And in case there was a person on the planet who wondered, that's not a good thing.

2:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cliff - Just so ya know, I'm not happy with Josh either.. whether it was for game or personal - it was too much.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home