LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Doc in Diary Room

8:23am BBT
DR Voice: Allison?
Allison: Yes?
DR Voice: Hi. The doctor's here to see you. Can you head in to the Diary Room?

    ***I think this must be the one the HGs refer to as the sexy female voice. She sounded very gentle and soothing.


Allison goes... Feeds cut to Trivia.

The feeds came back on at 8:38am with Amanda getting up, grabbing a jacket and leaving the room. Logic dictates she's headed for the DR as well.

I'm off for a few hours. Check in with ya later this afternoon.


Watch Big Brother 9 Replay 24/7 on SuperPass



Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like the situation is getting back to *normal* or what passes for normal in BB land.

12:36 PM  
Blogger spnshacres said...

Sheila has MENTAL PROBLEMS.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

A Bostonian Ricky Ricardo? Ouch. Ricky Ricardo wasn't oversexed or particularly chauvinist for his time. Just my opinion...

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cmon carolyn its almost 6 o clock LOL it's past the afternoon and getting to be the evening

2:43 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

"... off for a few hours."? Huh? What!?

I've always pictured you lashed to an office chair - perhaps fed intravenously. Glad to know you get out once in a while.
=)

Matt is definitely an Archie Bunker type. Although he lacks Carroll O'Conner's charm and wit.

I'm really trying hard to like these people. Really.

Do we know how long this season will last? I'd like to order the last four weeks on Real Player. I don't know if I qualify for the 14-day free SuperPass because I'm a returning customer. If so, I'll make it six. If I subscribed year-round, I'd never leave home.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spot,

I have year around SuperPass and it gives me a game and songs for $10 per month. I think a worthy deal with BB included (this year two version as well, I assume).

4:38 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Thanks Tella.

I know it's a good deal. I subscribed last season and enjoyed it very much.

It's also one more addiction I don't need.
=)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home