LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big Brother 2pm On

This post will cover the hours of 2-4:30pm BBT.
Please refresh periodically.

2pm BBT
KITCHEN
Amanda & James
Amanda: Why are you so crabby today?
James: I'm just not into people today.
Amanda: You just wanna stay away from all the .. whatever?
James: And I'm getting pulled into it.
Amanda: Well.. stay out of it.
James: People have just been sayin' one thing, then flippin', then going this way and goin that way and makin my head spin.

    ***I feel ya, James.
James: I'm just done.
Amanda: Oh yeah, I know.. I mean, I can't stand when someone says to someone I will never put you on the block, and I will always use veto on you. I can't make a rebuttal.. I can't promise that to someone.
James: It's a promise that's gonna get broken.
Amanda: Exactly. You can't live week to week in here. You can barely live day to day. I can't even compete with that sh*t though. And Alex wont either.
    ***Well, one of you better, or you're going to be saying goodbye tomorrow.

James: And how is that not an alliance?
Amanda: Right. It is. And I can't even say anything.

2:15pm BBT
HoH Picture Time.
It's so tense in the house, they can't even do HoH pics in peace today.

It takes a couple minutes for them to chill out, then Chelsia goes around covering the other women's breasts with her hands for the pics.

Quirkydude


2:45pm BBT
BATHROOM
Allison, Alex & Amanda
Alex tells the girls BB isn't happy he's not campaigning.
    ***Neither are we, Alex.

Alex: I'm hoping it will show that my word means something.

Allison is dying Amanda's hair. Amanda's doing her level best to make sure Allison knows how sorry she is for all that happened.

Amanda: I'm not "campaigning," but I hope you agree it's all in the past, and I wish I had never said any of it.

Alex enters and observes the women.

Alex: People aren't going to change their minds... There is no point in campaigning. Doesn't my word mean something about me in the game?
Allison: No. It means you're a nice person, but that you have poor game. It's not a smart way to play. Not campaigning makes you look bad in the game...and the game doesn't have anything to do with you in real life. I started out that way last week... then I finally campaigned the last few days and that got me a swing vote, and that's why we stayed.

Amanda concurs.

CUT TO:
Outside Couch
2:57pm BBT
Alex & Adam
Alex: I don't know man. I wanna trust 'em, but it's hard.
Adam: I do not wanna be in your shoes. Ya know?

CUT TO:
3pm BBT
Allison and Ryan

Allison tells Ryan all about the conversation she just had with Alex and Amanda and laughs, saying, "They're idiots. Alex is only just now figuring out that Matt's been campaigning."

Meanwhile, Matty's been in every ear he can find that's attached to any HGs head, campaigning full force and non-stop. He's also making sure to interrupt any private conversation he finds Alex or Amanda involved in.

As much as I hate to admit it, if Matt stays, he deserves it.

3:22pm BBT
Kitchen
Allison, Matt and Alex

Allison is taking great pleasure in prolonging Alex's hope and agony, giving him little spots of hope, not admitting who she's voting for... saying how there are good reasons to keep both of them in the house.

Alex: Well, what's the difference between campaigning and saving yourself?
Matt: Campaigning is saying bad stuff about other people...
    ***Non-stop for days

By this point, they have a larger audience. Sheila and James have joined the conversation.



CUT TO:
Sharon & Josh
STORAGE ROOM
Josh is fuming. We may well have another explosion on the live feeds this evening.
Joshuah: I'm going to bed and not talking to anyone. I'm so pissed, I could go off like a nuclear bomb on anyone.

CUT TO:
3:40pm BBT
BATHROOM
Natalie and Amanda

They're both being sweet as pie and pumping each other full of bs. My eyes are brimming with it already.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




17 Comments:

Blogger Monika Fabian said...

What's Chelsia's thing about? Blech.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right Carolyn Alex better start campaigning and soon.

DebinNY

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex and Amanda are the dumbest players in the house. They've displayed this two weeks running now. They had this week's vote in the bag and they've totally pissed it away.

Why did I have to pick such a group of complete idiots to root for (P/J, A/A, M/N)?

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never heard of Natalie Lactating or something? What is that all about?(Poll)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that Matt and Natalie stay because Matt really seems to be the only one playing the game. Everybody else seems to just be playing by emotion.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Why are Josh/Sharon or James/Chelsia not blowing up Matt's spot? They all have good dirt on him. Why not try to paint a picture? They should all go to ALex and tell him what Matt is up to as well...

as BB8 Dani would say, "it's soooo frrrruuustrating!" ...gosh I long for the old days...

3:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon@3:37pm

Check this post: Lactating

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I would like to see ryan make it in this game I sure do not like his partner. She is a snake....I really like alex though... I would like for them to make this a singles again, lets see them change things...jan,texas

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many times has Amanda dyed her hair since she has been in the house? I have counted twice, how about anyone else? That's two times in 3 weeks.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is joshua angry?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Sorry to be a little slow on this topic. I'm just a little confused...

What was the whole deal with Allison and Amanda? Just some "he said, she said" b.s. ?

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with what doc rocket said. I mean damn if James/Chelsia and Josh/Sharon really want Matt and Natty out (I want them out as well) then why don't they do something about it, geeeez its frustrating lol. And as much as I hate Allison, she is right about Alex, he's playing on emotion not strategy, its a game. C'mon man step your game up!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, why is alex being so stupid and playing the nice card. he really needs to start getting vicious and do anything to stay!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexandriap @ 4:25PM

Yeah, past BB history shows the nice guys always go first! It's the snakes and weasles who make it furthest in this game -- c'mon Alex! Take the bull by the horns, campaign again Matty!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Alex and Amanda, I don't want to see them go. Natalie is gross, sure it could be considered entertaining... but Matt is also gross. Come on Alex, fight for it! I always fall for the nice guys on the show and I'm always let down...

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 352: maybe she's using a semi-permanent dye? I often refresh my hair every other week. Or maybe its a glaze to add a refreshed color and shine.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im@5:52-Thanks for your response.

I was just wondering because she dyed her hair Friday and now we see her dying it again 5-6 days later(I know I said 3 weeks before). It would be interesting to know if she is using the semi-perm dye or a glaze as you have suggested.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home