LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wake Up BB9 Houseguests

This post is being updated throughout the BB morning.

9:15am BBT

After a brief time on flames, we return to houseguests awake and in the bathroom getting ready.

BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.

BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. There are fresh batteries in the SR. have you changed your batteries?

Josh weighs himself and says he's lost 15 pounds, but he's pretty sure the scale must be off. Sheila hops on and says it must be, because she really doubts she weighs 123. Ryan's weight is considerably lower than he thinks it should be too.

Allison and Ryan are the only ones still in bed. Chelsia comes in and jumps and bounces on Ryan, which gets him up and out of bed right quick. Then she moves over to Allison, who says, there's nothing you can do to me to get me to move. Chelsia accepts the challenge and gooses her beneath the covers. Allison responds, "Credit cards accepted."

9:35am BBT
All the HGs are up, having breakfast and talking about the Ramones wake up song. Sheila's educating the youngest about who they are.
Sheila: Talk about a generation gap!

Josh has already moved outside to the chaise to enjoy his breakfast in peace.

9:40am BBT
James joins Josh outside.
Josh: Anything new?
James: I don't know man.
Josh: It disturbingly quiet.

Joshuah hid Sheila's robe, because he's tired of seeing her in it all day.

Josh: I cannot believe that story about Natalie last night.
James: About the tampon?
Josh: No, about the 2 abortions. I couldn't believe she threw it out there during showtime.
James: And really nonchalant about it.
Josh: One's not good, but 2 is like.. woah...
James: Definitely not good.

James: Did you talk to her?
Josh: Last night... She said I feel like Amanda's just everywhere I go... I just spent the whole night with her, trying to ease her pain, and she tried to pressure me in the end saying, "I know you're my good friend, and you'll be there for me when it counts." Of course she was like, "I only need one more vote. I already have Adam and Sheila."
James: And we know they wont win HoH. And they'll probably be on slop the whole time...
Joshuah: I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those odd weeks when it's like the whole house competing for which foods we can all have.

James: This week went by fast. Tomorrow's eviction right?

Joshuah gives the schedule for the day tomorrow:

Joshuah: Tomorrow morning they will pack their bags..

  • Well, you have to be out of your room by 10am.
  • 11 we will go cast our votes.
  • 12 we will do a walk through outside of the game.
  • Get thru by 12:30.
  • Sit around wanting to kill each other.
  • They do a video test, 12:30-1:30, and
  • then, we will get ready for the show at 3.
  • And that happens just so fast.
James: I hope this HoH is a lot bigger. Just something Epic and you're like, Oh Really?
Joshuah: Epic? That definitely wont involve Sheila and Adam.
James: I'm kinda psyched I'm on the sidelines for this one.
Joshuah: The crazy part is, Allison's always like, "I'm gonna win this." Every weeks she's like "this is mine," and every week she comes in last place. Like, why even get like that? She's already said "Josh, don't worry, I'm gonna get HoH. I've got this." It's great for someone to have such confidence, but come on.

Ryan comes out, ending this line of conversation.
Josh leaves to go get pretty for camera.

James and Ryan talk solo... no game though.

Alex joins them a moment later.

Matty too. Then Allison...

Matt: It's the warmest day we've had yet.
Ryan: It's even warm in the shade.

In the background we can hear Sheila talking to the women about how much she hates the song "Oh Sheila."

10am BBT
Backyard

Hopefully some of these bathing beauties will get their game on soon.

The women are inside getting their makeup on. Josh is hanging out in the bathroom with them.

Today's HoH picture day.









11:00am BBT
Bathroom
Amanda & Natalie
Josh is "sleeping" on the couch.

The women are primping, and Natalie is giving Amanda one heck of a sales job about how she doesn't feel at all safe, and she's sure that Amanda and Alex will be the ones to stay.

Amanda knows it's a sales job, but says nothing contradictory.

Only conniving pleasantries are exchanged. That and Natalie talking smack about Joshuah and Sharon, saying she doesn't trust them anymore.

Natalie: I'm tellin' you. I know it. I can feel it.
Amanda: No ones been telling us anything.

As soon as possible, Josh gets up, runs outside to Chelsia, and tells her everything Natalie said to Amanda.

Joshuah tells Chelsia that Amanda set Natalie up perfectly, and that she should talk to Allison and Ryan again. Chelsia says she wants to speak to Ryan alone.

She gets up to do just that, and BB runs interference...

BB: Allison and Ryan. Please come to the Diary Room.

11:20am BBT
Josh & Sharon
They discuss the whole thing with Natalie, and how she bad-mouthed them to Amanda, saying they've been in an alliance with James and Chelsia since day one. Josh and Sharon are p.o.'d and saying Natalie is dead to them. They no longer feel bad about evicting her.
    ***Bully for them. Now get to work!

Sheila comes out, and Josh says she's been so quiet the past couple days.

Amanda and Alex come out. Alex is brought up to speed.

Sharon: When you made that comment to me yesterday, I figured...
Amanda: Yeah?
Sharon: I figured it was somethin'
Amanda: I'm just not going around telling people what people say. I want people to witness it for themselves... That was crazy.
Joshuah: That was good.
Alex: Think we have one more?

Sharon: That just pisses me off. The person we feel bad about talking the most smack.
Joshuah: Just goes to show ya. Everyone will turn on you in a second.
Sharon: Seriously, all I trust is you. It sucks... I should get back to work...

11:39am BBT
BATHROOM
Matt & Allison
Matt's telling Allison how he caught Sharon trying to spy on him yesterday, climbing up on a couch... Allison's talking about how mean people were to her the first week.

Allison: You've gotta get Natalie to simmer down.
Matt: I know i had a long talk with her last night about it.
Allison: Cause that stuff she was doing last night was Disgusting!
Matt: I know.

They solidify their new commitment to each other in the game and seal it with a kiss.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed the thing about Natalie last night.... This was like 'Epic'. lol

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so since amanda and alex are gonna be out...im no longer watching, they were the only reason i stayed watching this season!!!!1

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hate to say it but i kind of miss the interactive function of "America's Player"

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe Im behind or missed it before but when I checked Sheila's My Space page...there was good 'ol Matty leaving a message saying "thanks for the ad hun..." SO guess they know each other from before they went in the house?

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new issue of TV Guide has this description for March 9th's episode: "With four teams of soul mates remaining, the pairs prepare to pare their peers as nominations for eviction are announced."

I guess that means that either we'll have another couple weeks of couples for sure of that's just what the magazine is assuming. Either way I think it's a bit odd if they're going to have a full season.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand the idea that Matt & Natt are gonna stay and be aligned with A/R & S/A. They would have the numbers . That would be very painful for me to watch.

I would rather see a J/S & J/C & A/A alliance.

Come on kids, form your plan & get to work, do NOT let this happen. You can do it, I know you can!!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think by matt kissing allison he sealed his own coffin. if that gets out by the time of eviction, joshua or james will def. tell allison how matt did it only for good TV and make her look like a "fool"

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea they sealed it with a kiss. I still believe they went in as a couple. It can only be as friends. I truly believe they went in that house knowing each other. When Alex goes I don't think I will be watching these losers. Adam's remark about those kids made me sick. How he didn't get kicked off the show is beyond me. Who wants to watch these people once the only classy person in the house is gone.

DebinNY

12:16 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

OK ladies (since there are so few songs written about guys), how much do you hate the song which mentions your name?

Rosanna? Rhonda? Sherry? Sheila? Angie? Mary? Donna? Roxanne? Janet?

Makes you want to name your daughers Upsyxgt just to be sure they don't have to endure people singing some damn song at them the rest of their lives.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get over Natalie. The woman has some serious issues. I almost feel sorry for her. She was so nonchalant when she talked about her abortions. That's a very serious decision & she just put it right out there. Then the whole tampon and breast milk thing. It's truly disgusting. I'm hoping she goes home because she's digging herself further and further in the hole and honestly she is turning a lot of people off. Her family must be so ashamed of her.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

OK. So far, I have read speculation that Matt and Allison might know each other since they are both from Boston. Then I read that Matt made a comment to Alex in front of someone that he knew his bro, Bruno (or some such name...)- then back pedaled and said the name was a business of some sort. It was reported that Alex and Matt both had 'deer-in-headlights' looks on their faces. Then Anonymous (11:31 AM above my post) found where Matt left Sheila a message thanking her for 'the ad'. Maybe our twist is that Matt knows a number of people in the house while those same people don't realize he knows each of them! Confusing? I think it's supposed to be if that is true!

So, anonymous, what was the date of Matt's add? That might shed some more light...

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if alex leaves i dont know what i am going to do. i am sick of matt going behind peoples backs saying he isnt going to campaign. yes its gmae but still this stupid.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey the whole MySpace thing....other people are getting on thier pages, like if you look at Alex's you can tell that someone else is getting on there for him, I think the only real pages are: Jen's, Alli's Sharon's, Ryan's and Parker's because they are private and have not been logged onto???? Just food (or slop) for thought....

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seffie ~

Looks like the add was just yesterday, which means it is someone who is doing the upkeep on their myspace pages! Good theory though!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Allison accepted a kiss from Matt?! She's been doing her level best to keep him at bay ... which makes him want her even more. All this time I thought she was playing hard-to-get ...

But...

DebinNY makes a good point. It's not too much of a stretch to think they might've known each other previously. I've considered Matt and Allison to be a better match than Matt and Nat since the beginning. Something about that East Coast attitude makes them better suited for each other.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok seffie, my mind has been working BB overtime since the season started and you just got it going again.

I originally thought Matt & Alex knew eachother, mainly b/c of the interview with Alex's BFF here at bb9dish. He said for us to watch Boston work with New York. I found that a little strange after seeing M & A align and become close from the start.

I started theorizing that maybe others knew eachother too, and so I observed conversations carefully, trying to find who could know who, blah, blah, blah, and then I realized I was prolly crazy and dropped it, b/c I figured some of the HGs would have "slipped" up about it.

But then, the other night when Matt was outside talking with James and Adam, about Alex having money, he said "I know Alex", but quickly switched it up to mean he knew him "in the house"- sorry I am paraphrasing the last part b/c I am too lazy to go listen to the clip- but the vid is in Mondays overnight report. The way he said it, along with his expression and then quickly "fixing" what he said made me suspicous.

This brought up my theory again, and then I also read the comment about the "Bruno" incident and now I'm goin hmmmm again.

I'm not sure the myspace means anything, b/c the HGs may just have friends running them, and they prolly would add bb9 HGs. But the date would tell us more....

And so now I am back to wondering who does know who????

I so want them to reveal the twist soon......

1:37 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Cliff~ I don't hate having my name in a song. But I didn't and still don't have to endure too much serenading. I am sweet and all :-) and I love the Allman Brothers.

Now I know what I'll be singing all day :) Is it egotistical to sing to myself? Ask me again tommorrow, by then my answer might have changed!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny in front of all the hgs after the pool kissing orgy Matt asked Alliosn for a kiss and she said no. Today with no one around she kissed him. More things that make me go hmmm.

DebinNY

1:59 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Anonymous 1:37,
I think we will begin to learn of more twists soon. Remember, BB is only 2 weeks into the season. BB will start switching things up before long and I think we will learn that Matt has more going on than we ever would have thought in the beginning...

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re-Debinny: Just be thankful he lost his job.

Re-Cliff O'Neill: My little sister, Mandie hates that her name is in a song. She's 8, but i personally think it is soo funn she has a song named after her.

My only question for everyone is:
Did I miss something????
I know Matty has been begging to sleep with every girl. But are Allison and Matty like showmance-dating?

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wont be watching if Alex is out, but i will be checking in on here to see the blowup thats gonna go down after Nat finds out that Allison and Matt kissed or even just how close they are now. Her boobs might explode!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home