LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Post Food Comp

1:45pm BBT
The Feeds are back... The women are in the bathroom, showering...

Sheila: The old lady did ok, huh?
Natalie: You did great, Sheila.
Ryan: Do we have any bandaids?
Natalie: I can't believe how slippery it got!



Sheila: You did great.. We didn't need the fruits and veggies. Are you kidding? People don't eat fruit and veggies in this house.

No beer either...

They got the protein and the pasta... The men are happy.. but pretty beat up.
Ryan's looking for neosporin for Adam...
Ryan comes out...
Sheila: ah.. he'll live. he's tough as nails..

Ryan's wondering what outdoor toys refers to...

They got breads and pastas, meat and fish, the outdoor grill, snacks and desserts...

Everyone's pretty happy to not be on slop this week.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I will put my little 2cents in on this part, The HG's would never hear the end of it if it would have been crabby old lady that cut herself, At least Ryan was being a nice person and getting some first aid for Adam. I really wish they would get her out of the house, I am just tired of hearing her. She is just miserable!!

Lp in NC

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish BB would stop leering the camera at Natalie getting dressed, etc. It's kind of hard to think that she's sexy knowing that her breasts lactate... it's gross and inappropriate.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Are there people who are aware some of us are as TIRED of them bashing Sheila as much as they are tired of hearing her. Get original with the posts, please.

2:56 PM  
Blogger KarenAnne said...

Natalie's breasts lactate????? Ewww

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila is the worst person B B has ever cast!!! I hate backstabbing liars. I know its all part of the game and I love to see it played that way but I have heard enough of her putting everyone else down and no one is good enough except for her. She gas told us how many times to be nice to her because she has a kid watching. She is the worst one he should be watching. How proud of his mother he should be that she is a has been pent house pet who can't can't give away her pictures or shut her trap and is the biggest hypocrite to ever walk thru the BB doors. not saying that other houseguests haven't lied or backstabbed but they didn't play the don't pick on me I have a sister, mother, father, or kid watching. You have to be nice to me and win HOH for me and WIN the veto for me. She is so helpless. I would love to see Natalie tell her off. She has not ever been honest about 1 person this whole season yet everyone keeps her. I don't get it.

I CAN"T STAND HER!!!! UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!

GET HER OUT!!!! SHE IS SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!!!!!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the first comment Anonymous she is the most miserable unhappy person I've ever seen. I've said it before I'll say it again.. shes reminds me of Debbie Downer on Saturday Night Live lol

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home