LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday Morning in the BB9 House

9am BBT
The HGs are up. Have been for a few minutes now. Sheila's talking about making a big breakfast for everyone...

A few minutes ago, when the feeds first came on, there was an interesting interaction, or lack thereof, between Sheila and Adam in the storage room.. She asked him if he wasn't talking to her, and he said nothing, changed his batteries and left. Sheila didn't make a fuss, and she hasn't talked about it to the others... yet.

9:07am BBT
Sheila and Ryan are in the kitchen. Sheila's talking about Chelsia smashing the eggs on Easter...

9:07am BBT
Sheila: Maybe that's why Adam isn't talking to me...
Ryan: You have nothing to worry about.
Sheila: He just likes to mess with me. I think him and Natalie should hook up. They're soul mates. Maybe they're the last couple in the house. They fooled us all...

Natalie joins them in the kitchen... They greet her warmly.

Sheila: You didn't feel Adam cuddling up to you last night?
Nat: What?!?
Sheila: Yeah.. I saw him coming out of the room...

***Adam slept in HoH.

Sharon passes through on her way to the bathroom... says good morning...

Natalie: It's only 9 o clock... Why???
Sharon: I know.
Sheila: Well they said in 90 minutes... less now...

FLAMES

Feeds come back to more breakfast prep...

Natalie: Maybe we're gonna be diving for lobsters...
Sheila: Oooh... that would be great!
Ryan: That would be luxury.
Sheila: I'd dive in slop for lobsters.. if it meant I was eating that...

Sharon and Natalie are squeaking at the guineas...
Ryan and Sheila are preparing breakfast...
Adam's hiding under the covers up in HoH.
James is not seen on any feed.

CUT TO:
10:19am BBT
I'm back - sorry - just checked Jokers and it seems all I missed was a whole lotta chatter, a little speculation about the food comp, James bashing, and Adam & Ryan teasing Natalie about still trying to keep up the charade re the hummers...

10:23am BBT
Natalie shares her protein drink with James.

10:27am BBT
KITCHEN/Dining
James, Sheila, Ryan, Sharon...

The house is still on lockdown (inside). James and Ryan wonder what the comp will be. Sheila comes out in a track suit. Ryan tells her she looks all pumped up. James takes a dig at Sheila about a comp she lost... Sheila says it's because she's an old lady, then "that is what we're going with, right? "

Sharon enters. The speculation continues. She thinks James may be on to something with his lard theory... that the food comp will involve the whole backyard being covered in it. Then again, maybe rubber balls...

10:40am BBT
Whole lotta random chatter...

10:50am BBT
Dining Table
Game talk with James & Sharon
James: Athletically, I think I have everyone in the house beat.
Sharon: That's a fact. That's not a thought, it's a fact.

They continue talking about upcoming comps. James is hoping for some crazy physical stuff, but he doesn't think BB will do it until the end.

Bathroom
Sheila and Natalie are talking about family members who've passed on.

Dining
James thinks there's a reason he didn't win HoH last night...

***I'm having a really hard time hearing them today... I have the volume at max, and it's still very low. Gonna try rebooting and see if that helps.

CUT TO:
11:20am BBT
HoH
Adam & Ryan
Ryan's miffed that BB lied to them again about the time frame for the comp. They talk about working out tonight... Adam's pics... Adam's making fun of his hair as a kid... and complimenting his early style - Z Cavaricci's...

FLAMES @ 11:22am BBT

Back at 11:24am BBT
Sheila and Natalie are talking about selling stuff on ebay...
Natalie says her customers at Hooters would often say they wanted to buy her shirt, and that it would cost her 12.95 to replace it, so she'd sell it for 30.
Sheila says people tell her she should sell her panties.
Natalie says she would never do that.

11:33am BBT
HoH - Adam & Ryan talking about getting women and drugs in Amsterdam... on all 4 feeds. Random chatter...

11:39am BBT
FLAMES, briefly, then back with James resting on the couch...

Cut to:
11:42am BBT
Natalie, Sharon & Sheila
Natalie is saying it takes a lot to make her mad. Sheila agrees. Natalie says that Chelsia made her very mad, and if she wasn't in the BB house, she would've socked her.

Sharon leaves to go make nice with the guineas.

Ryan & Adam come down from HoH...

Sharon goes in to James in the Red Rm to tell him what Sheila and Nat were saying about Chelsia... then talks about how she will never unleash within this house... "Hoops" will never come out, cause that's what got Josh evicted... She feels her family and friends must be watching her thinking, "that is not even Sharon." She whispers a bit with James saying how Nat is crazy confident...

Random chatter with James & Sharon...

11:54am BBT
Adam tells Sheila she's a man hater... Here's a clip:



11:59am BBT - Music through the speakers to the house... Then flames.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




59 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Joshy look like a young Leo DiCaprio? I am sorry to see him go as the house will be So very boring now....And how ironic is it that Adam got HOH on National Autism Day? I'm just sayin'............

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness! the easter egg thing was like 2 weeks ago!!!! Shelia lives way too much in the past!! She drives me mental! -Vee

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did James sleep all night??

Meredith

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do they usually do nominations?

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning everybody.


Im hoping that nows the time Adam shows his game and targets gnat. Sheilas useless and is no threat whereas gnat is. This week gnat next week ryan.

Watch as gnat dresses and attempts to work adam, maybe shell work her assets under the sheets to save herself. All under the rubric of she's on a mission for god!

Ron n Co - if shebot were a tree shed be a weeping willow or if youd prefer a weeping widow ;)


charlie

9:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm escaping to go get breakfast before the comp starts and i get locked in...

back soon...

9:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nominations have been happening around 5pm bbt... not a guarantee though.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ughhhh if i have to hear "Happy birthday Matttyyyyyy" one more FRIKKIN time (ha), I just might stick a pen in my eye

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it sad that they were surprised Adam slept in the HOH room? It is his HOH!!!

The girls need a reality check

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont understand why adam is being critisized for not stirring things up in the house. i dont think that would help him in any way. the goal on thier side is to eliminate james. he is a strong threat against adam. stirring things up is overrated.
wendy

9:44 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I agree, I am sad to see Joshy go! He is super funny, and the house will be totally boring now! I think Natty needs to go too, and sheiela really does need to let go. I feel like she is hung up on Chelsia. As for me, I am really hoping that James can win the POV again because I am really rooting for him and it is pretty much inevitable that he will go up on the block again, and every week that he is in the house and not HOH. I think he plays a good game and he is so very determined. Adam is definitely starting to prove himself and he needs to start thinking for himself now too. -Megan

9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

back.. getting caught up with all the comments... then more posting. :)

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I am new to this. Is there any footage from the feeds that show adam and natalie together in the HOH last night "cuddling"? I don't get the live feeds so feel so out of the loop. Thank goodnes for Carolyn. Although I think my work performance might be slightly suffering. LOL Oh well.

10:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mandy - youtube was down last night, so very little got uploaded... we opted to post our clips on clipser instead...

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah shelia. the hamsters are so stupid, they should have seen her two faced lieing person she is. i am getting like josh, all i want to do is put my hands around her throat.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard from some republican mates of mates really, and the wild rumor running thru those circles, is that all the bigwigs are so impressed by natalie's inspirational devotion to christ and what a true christian example she is to the children they are wanting her to deliver a key note speech at the convention this summer.


charlie

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the boys will be screwed if james leaves this week. then the girls will have the power and you can bet adam or ryan will leave next week

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

charlie - please tell me you are being a smart ass!?

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jane, an oldie but goodie


send me your bank account info i wanna smuggle some more money out of sierra leone

xoxo

charlie

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh i cant stand "team christ"
its true what james said Adam does turn into a jerk they all do they all walk around cocky do they not know this week one of the side is probably gonna go home james will win PoV shelia will go up and she will probably go home.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO, WAS ADAM & NAT CUDDLING OR WHAT? DYING TO KNOW... JEN~

10:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i don't believe they were.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if James slept through the night...I don't know why I care, but, he usually is up most of the night wandering. It would almost be weird if he slept all night.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go James! If he doesn't pull it off this week, I don't know if I can watch any of those wicked people win! James at least has a soul!! All I hope is that when these people get out they read the blogs and see who the people really pulled for!!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anyone else having sound issues today??

10:57 AM  
Blogger jadedlove said...

It's sing-a-long time!
This is now stuck in my head, so I thought I'd share.
yes, I'm warped.


With my compliments to all!

Pinky's got a brain,
Yes, Pinky got's a brain
Two are out to get him - and two are insane.
They’re laboratory mice
They aren't very nice.
The men are just jealous,
cuz his shlong is so long
They’re dinky and He's Pinky with a Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.

Before each night is done their plan will be unfurled
They want the money and be known by the world

He's Pinky with a brain Yes, Pinky with a brain
He can't even campaign, its easy to explain.
To prove their christian worth
They’ll overthrow the Earth They’re dinky
But he's Pinky with a Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Narf!

NARF!
J
:)

10:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This one really should have gone in the "Overnight" comments but I like to be read, so I'll put it here instead. ;)

Did anyone catch Shrilla already begging to let Adam allow her to sleep in the HoH room because she is afraid of James? She plays this card with everyone. She started telling them (Team Christ) that the DR told her to ask an HoH if she could sleep up there if she feels threatened. That was from the past week I think, when James got in her face, or maybe when she went running in after Josh called her out for running to everyone about him... She didn't get that far before BB gave her the "No talking about DR sessions" soundbyte. Not that it stopped her completely from continuing but it curtailed the in-depth details.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see it all very clearly now. Adam will nominate James and....Sheila!(cheers & applause) The POV comes down to James And Sharon. He throws it so Sharon can win. She uses the POV on James. The replacement nominee is Natalie. (Don't worry Nat, you're just a pawn. There's no way you're going home this week) Julie Chen comes on. With a vote of 2 to 1.... Natalie, you have been evicted. (More cheers and applause) Now the teams are even going into HOH. Two against two. Young, strong James and Sharon against fat, easily winded Ryan and old windbag Sheila. Like I said-perfectly even. O.K. Maybe I am dreaming. But I'm warning you-don't wake me. I will be very, very cranky.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why didn't they show Matt & Chelsia at the sequester house?

11:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I don't know about sound issues because I haven't been up that long. I can't stomach it this early. I have a 2 hour rule. Nothing to make me irritable for the first two hours of my day.

But I can imagine sound issues. I think the shreaking and praying and all around disgusting talk has finally gotten to the sound crew, and maybe the microphones. I know it's gotten to me.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

jadedlove - you have too much time on your hands ;-) LOVE IT.

The boys do envy his shlong, don't they? lol

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gOTTA laugh at James thinking Ryan is scared of him lmao give me a break and James still thinks he has the house pleasssssssssssse, I would love for Sheila to finally win for once and not use the VETO so James leaves next week as he should.

11:11 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

"I'm a little coconut, sitting in a coconut tree...every body laughs at me, that is why I'm cracked you see...I'm a nut, I'm a nut..." Think this is Sheila and Nat's purpose in the house, to drive all crazy!!!

Here's hoping Adam sees the crap spewing from their mouths and decides to put them on the block.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Adam to put up Sheila and Ryan. Shake things up a bit!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH... shake my fist at Natalie and A baller!!

I just can't take it anymore Nat has got to go!

She irritates me beyond ALL previous houseguests including Jen!

www.stickmansteve.com

11:28 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Hmm I thought Nat said she was just joking about selling stuff on ebay????

11:32 AM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

James said he did sleep last night, woke up once at 5:00 a.m. because he heard a thump on the window out back. He thinks it was the worked preparing the yard for the comp.

James has been trying to push Sheila's buttons this morning and of course it's working - lol!

Sheila was going on about Alex again for some reason, he was the cutest guy in the house, she misses him, etc. Ryan was teasing her, saying Alex was into her. He said, right James? James said no, she was too old. James said he would do her if he was really drunk. I loved the look on her face in the other room.

She went on and on about how she wouldn't touch James with a ten-foot pole...blah blah

Later, Sheila was blabbing about liking the fondue food comp and James pointed out that Sheila lost that one, right? lol!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie-I am ashamed that you would overcharge people for your Hooters shirts. A good christian would give them to charity. I mean, it's fairly obvious that you prefer walking around with no shirt whenever you can get away with it. And Sheila, why not sell your underwear on ebay. You have already sold your body and your soul. Wouldn't undergarments be the next logical step. Just please, use a little couth, keep the yeasty ones at home.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

lol ok the whole Sheila and panty thing did not need to be posted. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lmao didn't need that imagine in my head

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inquiring minds want to know....

Yes, James slept through the night in his lonely bed. Resting up for the possible luxury comp and food comp (which he said he might throw just to get Natalie on slop).

No, Natalie did not sleep with Adam in the HOH. She slept in Adam's bed downstairs. They were taesing her about hooking up with Adam.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey adam..
beer at 11:30 in the morning? really?

...hooray for alcoholism

11:38 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Sheila won't sell her panties but she'll show the world her internal organ(s). Hey I have no problem with either, and I'd even buy it if she proclaimed those pics were a youthful fancy. But she promotes them at every turn - so, who needs your panties when we can all see the panty contents (free online)?

Good lord, my comments are getting so redundant. I wish something new would happen!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Sooo... What happened to Sheila being Sharon's BFF??

11:48 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Sheila talks about selling her panties? Doesn't she know that she's a single Mom and her kid shouldn't have to hear this?

Let alone the rest of us ... Sheila once again proves she's a nasty broad.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Am I the only one who was glad to see Nat fully clothed yesterday?
She actually looks cute in jeans and long sleeve shirts.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

tracey -- I agree. She was so cute in the SECOND outfit of the night!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Sheila's past is brought up again here where her doing those pics half a life time ago geeesh!!! At least she isn't doing it in the house which is more than I can say for James, Chelsia and Nat on more than one occasion and lets not forget what James did in the sink.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have tried the sticking my fingers in my ears thing to drown out sheila...she still bleeds through

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Matty-Since Matt has been gone, I realize that I miss him. I almost like the guy. Likehim in the sense that I can't stand him. And this not because of but in spite of the fact I do like James.Wasn't liking you even when I thought you and James were on the same side. Disliked you because you played a dirty game from the beginning. You were never truthful and never had anyone's back. Couldn't stomach you when you struck your gangsta pose and strutted around the house. Hated you when you looked up at the camera with that idiot grin after you "played/used one of the women in the house. Hated you even more when you used the word faggot asin "how dare that little fag think he is smarter than me. Much as I hated you, I actually felt bad when you cried. Bad as in, really felt embarrassed for ya but not so much sympathetic. Your tears were cried out of shame. Kinda like the high school bully who gets beat up by the nerd. Or the football jock who is called out in front of all his boys by the kid with pink hair. You cried the tears of a guy who thought he was holding half a million only to reach in his pocket and realize there was a hole. At least when James cried the tears were real. They were the tears of a kid who had been hurt to the core of his being. He didn't cry because big meanie Sheila hurt his feelings. He cried the tears of a broken soul. For him I felt sympathy. That is what I wish for you on your birthday. A soul. I am not rich and cannot afford a brain and a soul and I figure once you and Nat get together she can do all your thinking for you. So anyways, happy birthday. I am sure all the fake gangsta, playa posers and thick headed doofus crybabies of the world applaud you.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila doesnt need Sharon anymore and they know they can't trust sharon especially since she threw the hoh comp. She is still obviously hooked up with James. Do your thang Sheila!!!

All of them are annoying. This cast has really been the weakest. Learn how to tune stuff out from time to time. You don't have to listen to all of thier ramblings. Take a break go do something constructive and recap on this lovely site Carolyn has provided for us. :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger jadedlove said...

The sink's seen more action than anyone this season ...
James doing his deed,
Sheila washing out her underwear with ....
Allison washing her hands supposedly after the dual hand jobs

oh wait ... Nat swallowed was it 3 or 4 times?

I stand corrected.

J :)

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jeannie said...

I see Sheila's past is brought up again here where her doing those pics half a life time ago geeesh!!! At least she isn't doing it in the house which is more than I can say for James, Chelsia and Nat on more than one occasion and lets not forget what James did in the sink.

12:12 PM"

What did James do in the sink?

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon@11:00...

I am hoping your dream becomes a reality. That would just be such sweeeeeettttt justice!! OMGG I can't stop thinking about it!!

Anon@12:15
I must have missed something with James. What did he do in the sink??

12:28 PM  
Blogger jadedlove said...

And, yeah Sheila's a man hater, that's why she hated Chelsia. Chelsia had more balls than Ryan and Adam put together.

J :)

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeannie,
I gues I forgot--what did James do in the sink?

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No - we don't care about Sheila's past, we don't care about her photos (I saw them and think she looked beautiful), or her panties, or anything she does. We care about her hypocrisy and judgment of others (same goes for Natalie).

James isn't telling anyone how to dress, what to do sexually, or how moral he is. He doesn't deny having sex, he doesn't deny what happened in the sink, or showing off his parts. He never denied porn (gay, straight, or otherwise) either. In fact Josh once asked if he would do gay porn and James said, that's not what I'm into NOW.

Those of us who are not Ryan and Adam fans don't give them a hard time about masturbation or Ryan having sex in the house. They did it, they admit it, we accept it. We might not do it ourselves, but we accept their honest choice. They aren't taking a fake moral high ground and behaving in the opposite way they preach.

That is our problem with Sheila and Natalie and their pasts and present behavior in the house. Do whatever you want, but don’t condemn others for doing the same.

(it's the real Jane, with a very minor alteration to the post)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Do we actually have confirmation from Sharon that she threw the HOH comp? I missed it.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

jane.... I totally agree with you! Thanks for a great post! Thats what bothers me the most,they say one thing and do another. Does Natalie and sheila see their reflections in the mirror? I was also wondering after seeing last nights episode,what does natlie wear to church?Does she show her boobs like that?When she was wearing the jeans and long sleave shirt i wasnt grossed out by her.haha

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Always the mediator C :-)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home