LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Overnight Report

The overnight report is complete.

10:20pm BBT

Allison: Yeah, Joshuah's a football player.
Ryan: Yeah right.
Allison: Let's see him tackle my 6'3" brother who will f'ing kill him. If he'd stepped one step closer, he would've hit me in the face...
Ryan: Do you kinda wish that woulda happened?
Allison: Honestly, yeah. Cause then I would get him outta here in one second. Ya know. He's an idiot. He's such an idiot. Have you ever met people like this in your life?

She proceeds to bash Sheila and Matt...

Allison: I have no idea why Josh went off on me. Zero clue.
Ryan: He was probably just mad that we were f'in' with him... which we kinda were.
Allison: He was just mad that we didn't agree with what he wanted. It's just so funny... I keep replaying it in my mind... the worst case scenario...
Ryan: It's just, we can't win.

Here's the clip:

Allison & Ryan
10:23pm BBT



11:50pm BBT
BACKYARD
Josh, Sharon, Ryan, Natalie
Sharon: (to Ryan) Alli confronted me about something that I never even said.

The HGs are telling Ryan they feel sorry for him being partnered up with her.

Josh: I hate to say it, but I really just took a page from Dick's book, and it worked.
Natalie: Dick has a book?


Fast forward to midnight in the Backyard. Sharon is attempting to talk to Allison, and it escalates to include Joshuah and a mini brawl. Allison laughs it off, publically.

Allison: Nothing Josh has said today has upset me. What does upset me is my life being threatened. Which is not, y'know, not cool at all.
Joshuah: Want me to go on? She came outside to provoke me again. Allison go away from me... Get away from my 5 feet that you supposedly are so threatened by.
Allison: Oh really... I really feel sorry for you outside these walls.
Joshuah: Go inside so everyone can talk about you.

The argument intensifies. Here's the link for the clip, just in case it's not viewable below.

Allison & Josh Fight
Midnight BBT


12:15am BBT
Ryan & Allison
Ryan's had enough.

Ryan: You told me one thing, and you went out there and said another.
Allison: Seriously?
Ryan: You're lying to me.
Allison: I don't give a sh*t anymore. Are you following that part. Bye. Good. Have a nice life. Oh, and just so you know, Ryan, everything I've ever said to you about you was not right.

Here's the link for the clip below, just in case it's not viewable on the blog.

Ryan & Allison Argue
12:15am BBT


Allison threatens to quit the show.
Allison: ...We all have, but they need to realize and recognize very quickly.. They obviously don't know me. They better start listening, or they're going to lose a cast member. What do I lose? $2200? I'm not gonna be true to that lifestyle.
Chelsia: Ok.. well I'm sure they'll figure something out. I just wanted to check on you.
Allison: I swear to you. I'm totally fine.

The clip is below, and here's the link, just in case:
12:29am BBT


1:04am BBT
Matt, Ryan and Allison
Following a conversation between Matt and Allison, in which she calls Ryan and f'ing idiot and reiterates to Matt how much he owes her, Matt plays mediator between the warring partners.
    ***It's Divide and Conquer 101, courtesy of Joshuah and Sharon, and neither of them are grasping it.

Ryan explains why he thinks Allison lied to him.
Matt: I'm gonna be a mediator right now.
Ryan: I don't know how you're gonna turn on me like that.
Allison: Uh uh. Ryan, first of all...
Matt: He thinks you lied to him, and she's upset that you didn't defend her when Josh started to rip her a new a-hole outside. Do I have to stay for this? This is partnership.
Ryan: You have to stay, 'cause last time I tried to talk to her, I got a finger wagging in my face, and she's goin' off on me.. When I came in here earlier, I asked why you went off on Sharon.
Allison: I didn't go off on Sharon.
Ryan: ..or you overheard her calling you a bitch... and whatnot. And then you told me that she admitted it to you. And that is not what I heard from Sharon. And you're telling me that she admitted it.
Allison: She said that Allison's acting, I don't know, witchy, or something.. and Joshuah admitted to calling me a bitch today..
Ryan: You told me you were going out there specifically to address this with Sharon, and you wanted to get to the bottom of it. She never said you were a bitch. One of you aren't being truthful...
Allison: When you wanna let me talk..
Ryan: You're missing my whole point here.
Allison: What's your point?

Ryan says he heard from several other people that Sharon never said it, and he wants to bring them all in and confront her about it, but that doesn't happen. Allison and Ryan continue talking, and Ryan gets progressively more annoyed with her. Check out the clip below:

1:04am BBT


If you'd like to confirm if Allison's being honest with Ryan, please reference the earlier clip with Sharon talking to Allison. Or you can just take my word for it - she's not.


CUT TO:
1:11am BBT
Joshuah took Allison's key off the wall, dropped his shorts and rubbed it on his butt. Shortly after this, Joshuah paints a -6 on Allison's drinking bowl. Josh is later seen washing the key and bringing her bowl to the storage room. It is assumed the DR folks have instructed him to do this. An hour after this, Alli is spotted using nail polish to put something on Joshuah's key.
    **Next up, pulling pigtails?


CUT TO:
1:19am BBT
Ryan & Allison continue arguing.

Ryan was told about the Lesbian story this evening, and he's confronting Allison about it, among other things... Allison lays the blame on Sheila.
Allison: It's all Sheila.
Ryan: It's coming out tomorrow... and why you're doing it.

Ryan: No one believes you in this house. No one likes you. They like me.
Allison: That just shows what kind of person you are... I saved us the 1st week.
Ryan: No. I saved us. I got Chelsia and James on our side. We're not here because of you. We're here because of me.
Allison: (dripping sarcasm)Ok, Ryan. Thank you, thank you... I'm shocked by the way you're acting now. You're acting like a jerk.

Ryan bails. Allison yells out to him:
Allison: Ryan, Ryan... I'm glad I'm not in a relationship with you.

1:30am BBT
Not to be left out of the drama, Matt and Natalie also got into it tonight. Natalie's crying under the covers that she wants to go home. The house is non-plussed.
Chelsia: This is perfect. Let Allison and Natalie leave. Then Ryan and Matt can team up.


CUT TO:
HoH - Sharon & Josh
2:20am BBT
Sharon: We've been running this house from the beginning. I've been working one side, and you've been working the other.
    ***Umm.. except for last week?

A few minutes later, Joshuah is called to the Diary Room. He's a bit concerned. When he comes back, Sharon asks what happened.

Josh: I can't talk about it, but everything's fine.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




43 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girls-

I know you loved them and didn't want to see them go and all... but it's really time to sratch off Alex & Amanda!

Alli is such a drama queen. What a sore loser; I hope she quits.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo hoo- poor Allison!

:)

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...somebody is absolutely imploding.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how "none of this affects" Allison, but yet she's balled up in her fricken' room muttering to herself.

I guess it was okay, and even funny, when Amanda was the focus of attack, but now that it's her, the producers need to evict the entire house before she'll feel justified enough to stay.

[dani]Uhh ooooooookay..[/dani]



.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! Allison is such a freak, I feel so bad for Ryan. I really hate this partner thing, I'm pissed at Big Brother for doing this, it's messed up some good peoples game (Alex, Ryan). I'm sorry Ryan, but I want Allison to go home, I really loathe that girl, I can not believe that people were sucking up to her crap earlier. ...(huffs away)

-erica

8:36 AM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

Bahahaha! I can't believe Allison...never did. I'll take YOUR word Carolyn! :)

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what to do anymore, honestly. Whenever I watch Allison I get so upset and I really dislike her. But then whenever Josh opens his mouth I want to shut it with something. You know?

There's not a single person in that house that I like, at all. Not their game skills, not their personalities, not their entertainment, absolutely nothing.

That's why I hope Allison leaves and Alex gets to come back or some other twist happens that brings Alex back. Because honestly, only people who have given us good entertainment, different personalities and different game skills have gone out the door. And only the boring and psycho people are left in there.

I can't believe this. Something needs to be done.

8:46 AM  
Blogger dawnie said...

allison is done for.. poor ryan.. i dont like this couples thing.. so many people are getting a bad deal cuz of their partners.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, I cant stand that Allison, I think she is a liar and no good. I wish Ryan had a differant partner, because I really do like him. I guess maybe Allison should have stuck with Amanda and Alex afterall, because it looks like Matty is turning on her too. GO JOSHUA, i kinda like him and Sharon

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE ALLISON, I think she is a liar and she is no good. It's too bad Ryan has to be her partner, because I really like Ryan. Maybe Allison should of voted for Alex, cause it looks like Matty is turning on her. I kinda like Joshua, he tells it like it is. Go Josh and Sharon

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn you are correct she is lying to Ryan. I tape showtime everynight incase I fall asleep. Allison is believing her own lies.
She is a sicko.

DebinNY

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh please ali cat do us all a big favor and walk! i'm so tired of hearing how something doesn't upset you but you continually bring it up and confront people on the issue. if it were fine....you'd let it go!!!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allison is f'n crazeee!!
And such a bad liar!

Like seriously, if Joshuah threatened to kill her, he would NOT be in there.. BB would have removed him..

Can we say mole hill --- MOUNTAIN!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Allison would get the F out. Period. She can go off and be confrontational to anyone but if someone says one form thing about her or that she doesn't like the manner in which someone chose their words she attempts to degrade them and intimidate them that usually fails in the process (except when she's talking to Sheila). She's a spoiled brat that comes across to me as being very insecure personally and gamewise. This is BB - who cares if someone calls you a bitch? I mean really? I get called that daily in real life and couldn't give a rats ass. You can't tell me that she walked into BB thinking people weren't going to call her names. If she did, she's the one that is "like, pathetic and honestly, I just can't really go there. know what I'm saying?"
Ug! What a psychopathic, schrizophrenic, maladjusted social misfit! Please!

~Merry

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon explained that she yelled "Is Allison p*ssed?" from the shower. It should have occurred to Allison (and probably has) that she simply misheard Sharon and thought she said "b*tch"

That's all Allison had to say to Ryan.In refusing to admit to a simple mistake, she chose to make a much bigger one by lying to, thus alienating her partner. Foolish.

Initially, I had High hopes for Allison, as she (and Alex, of course) seemed the most reasonable...but she now seems more, thin-skinned, motormouthed and non-listening than Amanda,Nat and Sheila put together.

I won't miss her.

Lila~*~

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allison, Allison. You worry me. I was on your side all the way. Now I don't know. Get a grip and start playing the game and stop whinning. What Josh did to you last night was terrible but you didn't play that right. You should have just let him rant and have everybody think he was Psycho and unstable. You could have had them on your side. I hope you pull it together and get back in the game.
Another thing. Josh you are a nut case. Did anyone see him last night in the HOH room talking about everydody. Could he have acted any more like an a**. I hope that he gets out of there real soon. Can't stand him or Sharon (puppet).

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's an idea. Kick out both Josh and Allison and make Ryan and Sharon a team. I think I like that.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't get why people are so aggressively against Allison and yet Josh is a hero?!

Sure, she's irritating and a manipulator. Lying and manipulation are the game. But the below the belt stuff Josh does is so childish and grotesque. Do we just like to watch people hurt and humiliate each other? It seems like it's so much fun to kick people when they are down.

It was horrendous when Dick did it, and now Josh does it with true venom and physical threats, and we think that's cool?

I'm going out on a limb here and I'm going to say that Allison is getting kicked so hard because she's a woman who (at least for a while) figured out how to run the house. It seems like the men get away with so much more before people pounce.

I smell hypocracy and sexism, IMHO.

Jane

9:50 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I think Allison's Theme Song should be "Freak's Come out at Night". She sure is CRAZY!!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure why some people may be hating on Sharon. She's been having to play make-up for Josh's tantrums. I think she is one of the top competitors in this house since she is cool with everyone and is necessary in this house for Josh. They even had a convo last night on BBAD about why they work so well as a couple. If you really wanna say bad things about her cause of what she says about other people, well then you really need to pay attention to what other people in the house are saying cause you will see she is no different than anyone else. Sorry, just felt like Sharon was getting a bad rep all of a sudden.

On other news, yay for Allison wanting to quit. And I just have to chime in on what someone else sai, if Joshuah REALLY threatened Allison's life, do you think his butt would still be in the house? I mean, really?

And someone please calm Natalie down...no need to get emotional when your ALMOST gauranteed a free week on the block. Any week on the block isn't free, but this is the closest thing to it!

~ Ryan ~

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison has snapped her twig lol

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon: We've been running this house from the beginning. I've been working one side, and you've been working the other.

***Umm.. except for last week?

LOL- True that, Carolyn! I guess it's Sharon's week to be on her high horse...

By default, I think Nat has to be my favorite female in the house- all of the other girls have an overinflated ego, are really mean, or are completely crazy.

I miss Alex and Amanda- let's start a petition to Big Brother to have live feeds on them-anyone with me???

10:07 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

THANK YOU JANE! Oh my gosh! I'm not say this as some sort of threat or anything, but seriously contemplating stopping reading the comments and commenting. I really don't know why it's allowed to bash HGs well beyond their gameplay, I think last season it wasn't (Carolyn?).

I'm concerned, confused and saddened is all...

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wondering if ,after this episode of BB,with couples,if they'll bring back anybody,that was good for the game. Like Matt or Parker? Like an all star episode,or just letting them try on their own. As long as Natty wins,I'll be happy. I love her!!! poor ryan though....allison sucks!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps..i meant bringing alex back next season...my bad!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ry- I think he did threaten Allison. The BB house told Josh to stay 5 feet away from Allison. Must have had something to base that on. There are camaras everywhere. Josh needs therapy for all that anger. He's going to hurt someone someday. Just listen to the words he says. He always makes it personal. He's pathetic.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane...

Allison is not treated this way because she IS A WOMAN... it's because of her snobby snotty ways and talking down to other people all week. She went from all in power to realizing she has none and is targeted in a flash

SHE CRACKED UNDER PRESSURE. Josh intimidated her like Dick did with every person last year... he rattled her nerves before HoH comp and she couldn't take it and lost. As some used to say "it is what it is". ;-)

I doubt Allison watched Season 6... Howie going off on April or the original NerdHerd totally belittling and going after Janie. Then similar stuff in BB7 and BB8. This is not new and Allison has to stop being such a controlling crybaby. She is not all THAT SPECIAL and her gambling ways are leading her off track here.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....Lauren brought up a thought...Haven't we, in bb past, seen footage from the 'sequester house'??? I wonder WHY not this time...

Also: I think someone forgot to pack her happy pills...or maybe she took them all last week when she was on her high horse???

I dont have the live feeds, and i dont even know what Josh's words were, and it seems that nobody else has heard it (everyone with the feeds), could he, perhaps have said "Its my turn to stab you in the back"...and like another poster said Mountain out of a mole hill...unless someone knows if he did indeed say what drama queen claims...If so please post!

10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MoNYC - It all gets a bit overwhelming at times, trying to keep the updates current and the comments flowing and 1/2 a dozen other things... Trust me, I try my best.

"I really don't know why it's allowed to bash HGs well beyond their gameplay, I think last season it wasn't (Carolyn?).

I'm concerned, confused and saddened is all..."

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

I think you are a doing a GREAT job. It's hard not to comment on these unlikeable people (most) as HGs. We don't know them in reality... but this is not... it's real feed of a reel show. These people again signed on for it. At no point do you allow the *** remarks as stated above. But how can you not comment on holier than thou, princess like, queenish behavior when this is all these people are showing at the time.

Nothing different than last year or the year before. If even this site is too harsh... just comment on TVGuide.com where it is very friendly and BORING (and not up to date).

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ug! What a psychopathic, schrizophrenic, maladjusted social misfit! Please!

~Merry

LMAO I love it Merry!!!!

DebinNY

PS Great post Tella. I couldn't agree more.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon@9:47 AM

Now there's a team I can root for! Don't like Joshuah, haven't since week two, and never have liked/trusted Allison. I really hope if they are going to keep couples that they remix them somehow or other!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how Allison thinks she is responsible for saving everyone int he house. In her eyes everyone would have been evicted if it weren't for her. I am so glad Ryan (love him) finally sees her for what she actually is. Makes me want Jen back really bad. Allison makes Jen look like a cake walk!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she has a reason to be upset...she knows she's going to up on the block and has a huge possibility of going home.

If it was the other way around and alli/ryan had hoh...JOsh would be acting the exact same way...possibly even worse. He is so dramatic and does not know when to cool it with his big mouth. He even had admitted that he would spit in alli's face if he got evicted...now who's the sore loser!!!!
its just sickening how Nat and Sheila are both bad mouthing alli and kissing ryan's ass...but i guess that how the game is played.

I just dont understand how everyone is so against alli when everyone else has lied just as much if not more. At least Allison is smart and is able to see things in the house in ways that no one else would be able too. I am not all for alli, but i cannot stand Josh and his mouth.

I really hope that the twist involves the evicted couple staying and evicting another couple, including h.o.h!!!
NOW THAT'S a TWIST!!!!!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOTALLY agree with you 9:39AM

12:06 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I'm feeling sorry for Carolyn..

Can't be easy this year...how do you transcribe what the house guests are doing without offending someone?? and still have a personal opinion.

How do you monitor the comments section when 90% of commenter's are being negative..

I know you are doing your best sweety..hang in there..

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we usually only see footage from sequester after there are 1 or 2 evictions after the first. they usually show the first houseguest welcoming the 2nd.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tella - how do you know it's not sexist? I happen to think it is. Sexist behavior is not always overt and often not discussed. It's usally subconscious.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Jane

12:12 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

When I speak about HG's flaws and annoyances, I am speaking about who they are in the GAME, not in real life. Someone who is the biggest "bitch" or ultimate "bad boy" in the house, may be the nicest person ever or the "nice guy" in the real world and vice versa.

These people know they are on TV and are competing for big bux. They are not necessarily being their true self inside that house, some may be, to some degree, but most likely not. Most are purposely filling certain "roles" to make good TV and at the same time are trying to win the game.

Therefore, when I "bash" or say bad things about the HGs, I am judging who they are IN the house, not outside of it. Getting pissed and annoyed at certain HGs and loving others is part of the fun of watching BB, at least for me. I do enjoy the strategizing too.

Every show or good story has a hero and a villian, and in this show, these roles are switched every week and it is fun to watch. I love this game because of the roller coaster of emotions I experience week to week as things in the house change.

Happy to sad, mad to glad, disgusted to delighted, nervous to calm, hopeless to optimistic, annoyed to euphoric...and back again...you get the picture.

12:37 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Carolyn~

I love the blog and the comment section and I think you are doing a great job! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, positive or negative. When I read something I disagree with I take a deep breath and read on, when I agree I smile and say "right on."

People have good qualities and bad qualities. Sometimes it is easy to focus on the bad, especially when it is a game.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand ali. Look at what jen put up with last year with Dick. She didn't go running to her bed to cry. She just smiled and let him rant.Please correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think dick ever broke her as quicly as ali broke....she is minipulative to no end.
Even the conversation with ryan i could clearly see how she was twisting to make him think he was wrong/crazy.
Fortunatley he saw right through her (such a smart guy)
my theory on the twist...next week they will split to singles and only one of the four will get evicted. bu-bye ali!!

just my 2 cents. ;-)

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can not stand allison. just to hear her makes me sick to my stomach!!!!!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can call BB alot of things but I don't see where they are sexist in any way. A player maybe be sexist but BB sure isn't.

DebinNY

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home