LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, February 15, 2008

BB9 Matt Wants to Use Power of Veto for Sex

2:40pm BBT
Matt is making his way through the women of the BB house. He's trying to anyhow. In the following clip, he makes some moves on Allison, telling her he hopes they can have some snuggle time later. Allison replies she was hoping for that, but that Natalie will be jealous.

Allison: She told me that after the show, you two are going to be dating.
Matt: There's no f'ing way that's happening.



2:45pm BBT
Matt Tells Parker all about Natalie last night, and they bounce around the idea of Matt using Allison as a promise to take her off the block.

Parker: Was she under the covers?
Matt: Yeah, she was. I wasn't. Dude, I had a grin on like this, buddy.
Parker: That's funny. Do you think she'd be down now? Allison?
Matt: It's something to try... Well if I don't use PoV... I can't say that! That's so bad.



15 minutes later, at 3pm BBT, Allison tells Sheila and Ryan.

Allison: 5 minutes ago, Matt told me 'get your votes in order,' then he tried to make out with me in the bathroom.



Allison is growing on me. Matt... not so much right now.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison is growing on me too! I really do like Jen but I'm ready for Parker to leave..

They keep saying the next HOH is going to be held on Sunday on the feeds... is that right?

3:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know which is worse, Evil Dick mouthing off, or Natalie mouthing off!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the deal? I don't find Matt that good looking? Is he? He acts like he thinks he is...

Natalie... what a good bikini clad bible loving barista. She's good with the oral functions. Oy. Hasn't she watched this show before and know about YouTube?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Tella, I guess not! She also has NO idea how good night vision on the cameras is.
Rule #1. Never go into the BB house clueless...

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... This is just like a soap opera, and right now I can't stand any of the main characters... Where are James/Chelsia..?? I guess I am happy if they are staying off the radar.. but these others.. AGHH!

Anyone check out Eric from BB8's new blog on myspace! That is some good reading!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guys is funny as hell! I hope he takes Parker and Jen off, cause Parker's drama is enjoyable lol

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mat&Nat....Oy Vey! Those crazy kids. Matt is a PIG!!! What is wrong w/ the 3rd video??? Why is no longer available?
BTW...Thank you for all you do. You are wonderful!!
Renee

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are the feeds down? i'm not able to connect

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nevermind, they are on now :)
don't know what the problem was

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I am obviously not watching the feeds at the right time. everytime I turn them on, it's just boring talking and cooking--I keep missing all the good stuff LOL

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Angie, once you got the feeds to load were you able to get into chat? I finally got my feeds up but chat is asking me to sign in and then goes to a "file not found" page that leads me nowhere.... urgh!

6:51 PM  
Blogger ~*~melissa~*~ said...

Stacey~ Thanks for the heads up on Erics blog! I love it and it made my night; I can't stop smiling!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Hell Who Needs The Jack Shack !! This has to be the most "Giving" goup of strangers In BB History.. I mean really... Til Death Do You Part my arse ! More Like Til You Get Knocked Up !! Or VD .. LOL Just Sayin

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey I agree with you completely. My first impression was the whole lot of 'em were nothing but buttholes.

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I doing something wrong -- all of the videos on this page say 'Video no longer available'.

Are you all getting the same message. It can't be that Utube pulled them because they're just general conversation.

Thanks!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home