LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Friday, February 15, 2008

BB9 Houseguests Wake up and Lockdown

Updated @ 10:20am BBT
8:49am BBT

BB: Good Morning Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day. Please report to the Head of Household bedroom.

(grumble, grumble)

Some Guy: Report?

Alex: That's b.s.

Cut to the fireplace.

Hmmm... I think I smell a Pre-Veto Comp HoH Lockdown. Anyone?

9am BBT - The Feeds are back. The HGs are brushing their teeth and getting ready to go upstairs for HoH Lockdown.

BB Female Voice: Hey Guys. I really need you to head up to HoH right now. There's a bathroom up there. You can brush your teeth. It'll only be about 5 minutes that you'll be up there.

Most are up there now... couple of stragglers... and we cut to the fire again for a moment, then up to HoH where all are now locked down... and back to flames.

9:10am
Flames and lockdown are over, and the HGs are making coffee and breakfast, and wondering about the comp. BB told them it would begin soon. They're thinking it'll be a food comp, but no one's really sure. I'm betting on Veto.

9:42am BBT
The HGs have been given shoes for the comp, so they're now thinking it'll be physical.

10:10am BBT
The feeds cut to flames just a moment ago, and if they stay that way for more than 15 minutes, I'll assume we have a comp afoot... or at least pre-Veto-comp Magic Ping Pong Ball Type Choosing Ceremony. We could get another glimpse of them if that's the case.

10:20am BBT
Feeds are back.
Allison: I am ready. I am so ready. I've been ready for this my whole BB life.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




5 Comments:

Blogger Seffie said...

Good morning Carolyn! I guess it's going to take a while to figure out this year's schedule. We'll know soon enough if there is a comp...

I gotta say, though, concerning last night... In years' past, I complained that I missed all the good stuff because even though I stay up very late, it's not late enough since I live on the east coast. I'm beginning to think it's not such a bad thing this year. A little TOO steamy for my taste. But it's still fun to READ about! I guess BB is getting exactly what they wanted with this year's set-up. I'm glad this isn't a summer edition, though. A lot fewer kids are watching because they have to get up for school in the mornings. That has concerned me - and more-so this year. This show is on during prime time when ALL ages watch the show. Young people don't need to get on the feeds and watch this stuff. They have enough 'bad' influences from other sources without BB contributing! No wonder so many teenagers are trying to grow up too fast and get themselves into situations they are not ready for!
OK. I'm done. Thanks for 'hearing' me out!
Have a great day! :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

With the no towel over the shower door, and wandering around putting on makeup in bra and g strings and the late night bedroom action it is fairly steamy. I don't watch after about 10 PM my time since I go to bed for early morning work.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Seffie said...

Wow! I hadn't seen any showers. I didn't know there were no towels over the doors. Is that everyone you have seen or just a choice few? BB definitely chose these particular people for a reason! And that reason is becoming crystal clear!
Whew...

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little nudity won't kill anybody. What we should be afraid for our kids to see and watch is all the constant violence pushed down our throats and the constant lies from those in charge of all that matters.

Bring on some bare breasts and bottoms any time... IMHO.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, less violence should be a DUH. But a little more modesty sure would help, too. The term to use here is 'de-sensitized'. Too much exposure to things like sex and violence equals a 'no big deal' attitude. It's been the downfall of every successful society in history. Look it up...

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home