LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Thursday, February 14, 2008

BB9 Parker Confronts Allison

Storage Room
5pm BBT

Parker: I know you're campaigning against me.
Allison: Do you really think I'm gonna try to save you over me?
Parker: You're running your mouth and it needs to stop.
Allison: You have absolutely no right telling me how to play my game.
Parker: you're trying to pull people that you think don't have your back. You're an idiot.
Allison: I'm an idiot now?
Parker: You're an idiot and a liar.

She leaves.

They continue a few minutes later... We've got the clip:


Parker's got a curious strategy here: intimidation and insults pre-Veto comp. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but it's his game - not mine. I like him. I just don't get the point of this tactic.

Parker heads up to HoH to Amanda to sweet-talk her a little and get his spin in first.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a theory since the beginning that Parker is some kind of plant, working for BB, or something - his job is to start trouble.

Anyone want to place a bet??

Jane

5:20 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I guess anything is possibble.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intimidation and Insults pre-veto sure worked for Dick and Dani. I can't say I see Parker with the same sort of finesse, but maybe he's trying, poorly at that, to pull a Dick? Just a thought.

Angela

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just watched that clip. I guess I have to bet against myself. Now I think Parker just thinks he's playing the game like Dick - except he's no where near as bright or savvy so just looks like a fool.

Dick was very smart - he knew when to reveal uncomfortable secrets. Parker just starts pointless arguments and makes you want to roll your eyes.

Also Dick was fun and interesting to have around and charmed people. Parker is dull and annoying.

Sadly, he will probably be gone soon - sad because I think Jen seems like a cool chick. She actually reminds me a bit of Dani, and not even as whiney.

Jane

5:48 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

I agree with Angela.

5:52 PM  
Blogger doug said...

My feelings for Parkerazzi are waning rapidly.

I don't see him as a twist as I don't think they would set him up with another twist (Jen).

6:01 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

If Parker/Jen don't win the veto, they need to go this week. Parker is trying to be E.D. but sadly, it's not working for him. The HG's need to smarten up quick otherwise they are going to have a very uncomfortable situation on their hands. Parker already makes me uncomfortable and I'm not even in the house. He really makes me not want to watch the feeds based on his tactics and cockiness.MAKE HIM GO!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

Ugh I really dont like him! Its like hes in high school instead of playing a game that all of America is watching 24/7. Does he think he is gonna be in the BB house and no one say anything about him ESPECIALLY when they are on the block against him...oh yes like they are thinking oh Parkers up there we all have to be quiet and just roll over and let him win. I soooo hope he goes this week!!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and anyway, aren't they supposed to campaign to save themselves. I don't think Parker can handle it. He just cannot handle when someone talks about him. Just blow it off it's a game. Like he isn't talking behind backs too. Oh please, this guy needs to go! There is only on Dick that can get away with this behavior and it's Evil Dick!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BB would be much more enjoyable for me if I don't hear another word about or from the Dick or Parker for that matter.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick was a pain in the arse. Parker is a pain in the arse.

"You're talking about me!"

Good lord man you're on the first fookin week of BB. I hope you and miss HJ are out quick.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home