LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Afternoon with the BB9 HGs

This post will be updated through 3pm BBT. Please check back periodically. Here's what's below:

  • *The Houseguests are being called into the Diary Room in pairs.Voting may have begun.
  • 12:10pm - Parker v Allison
  • 12:34pm - Lesbians and Pregnancy
  • 1:05pm - BBT Sheila just exited the DR in tears - VIDEO.
  • 1:30pm - Matty's game stock rises
  • 1:50pm - Allison tells Ryan about the plan
  • 2:15pm - Matty gives Parker Lip Service
  • 2:22pm - More with Allison & Ryan
  • 2:39pm - James confesses he's been naughty.
  • 2:42pm - HoH Pics!
Scroll down for the details...

12:10pm BBT
The situation between Parker and Allison comes to a head, and they confront each other directly, in front of Sheila, who also gets into the argument.

Language is NSFW.



12:34pm BBT
Josh, James and Chelsia discuss the Lesbian Alliance and joke with Ryan about Jen being pregnant.



1:05pm BBT

Sheila just exited the DR in tears. Chelsia, Allison, Joshuah and Sharon are trying to comfort her and ask what's wrong. Sheila says she's not allowed to talk about it.

Allison: No matter what happens, it's ok.
Sheila: I hate this!
    ***I think Sheila's putting on a big act.
    Who's with me?


Here's the clip. You decide - looks like Sheila's bucking for an Emmy.

And... Cut to Flames.

The feeds come back a few minutes later and Sheila's fine. Allison's saying, "I can't believe I fell for it." Pretty clear now Sheila was putting on a big act.

Matty's Game Stock Rises
Matt's stock as a BB player just went up 10 points.
BATHROOM COUCH
1:40pm BBT
Matt & Allison
Allison: I'm goin' home.
Matt: Says who?
Allison: Because Sheila didn't vote for me.
Matt: We didn't vote yet!
Allison: Well she didn't. I'm not kidding you right now.
Matt: She's just putting an act on.
Allison: Why would she tell me that?
Matt: So you tell me, and I go and tell Parker, and he gets the shock of his life. I know you're stayin'.
Allison: Why would she say that to me.

Matt: (whispers) I'm not dumb. This is the game.

Allison: You don't know that. Why would she do that?
Matt: So you play humble, and think you're goin' home.
Allison: But I am goin' home.
Matt: You should go take a nap. Nap with me?
    ***And, he's back. lol. After a brief moment of Game Matt, Player Matt returns.
    Here's the continuation of the above conversation:


Allison Tells Ryan that Sheila is Acting

Not the brightest move, Allison.



2:15pm BBT
Matt & Parker
Frilly Pink Bedroom
The 2 paragons of masculinity are laying side by side talking about everyone and everything game related. Matty's not letting on to Parker at all, going so far as to discuss what they should do about Alex in the future of the game.

Amanda enters, and tells Parker, "Sheila's voting for you guys." Matty says "BS, She's an actress." Amanda leaves.

Matt: Who would just come out and say that?
Parker: That's why I don't believe it.

BB: Jen, Please go to the Diary Room.

Matt: What's with all this diary room today?
Parker: Why didn't they call us in together?
Matt: Maybe only the people who are voting. Oh Jen...
Parker: She's the cancer who f'd us up.... I want James gone so f'ing bad dude, and it's not just because I don't like him...

CUT TO:
2:25pm BBT
Allison & Ryan
Allison: It's because she had to do a goodbye message to us... that's why she was bawling.
Ryan: Did you do your goodbye message?
Allison: Yeah. For Parker I said, I'm sorry it worked out this way, and for Jen, I said, I'm really not sorry you're gone. You really don't know how to lay out risk and reward...

FLAMES

Allison: When she's gone, you'll be all set.
Ryan: Yeah I know. I know.

2:39pm BBT
Chelsia & James in Bed.
Joshuah & Sharon are there as well.
The conversation is about erections... Josh says he hasn't had one since he's been in the house. He thinks his sexuality is just completely turned off.. he's too focused on the game. He asks James if he's gotten wood in the house, and James says "About 9 times a day." Then James confesses he's masturbated in bed while Chelsia's been there. Chelsia's not happy about it.

2:42pm BBT

Alex and Amanda were called up to HoH a moment ago, and they've returned to take pictures of everyone. Amanda whispers, "For the blog."

First HoH pictures of the season! :)

I love seeing them have fun. They have an hour with the camera.

Spark em up. They're being adorable.

For a few minutes, they're humans again, instead of houseguests.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe it's still early but these HG's for the most part aren't hitting the same chord with me that some of seasons 5&6. I am really trying but mostly it's not happenning.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really can't stand Sheila. She should keep her nose out of Allison and Parkers talking because they were doing just fine without her big mouth butting in.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

taping good byes not voting right?
isn't voting live with Julie?

1:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon - sometimes it's live, sometimes it's not. goodbyes are always pre-taped though. sometimes, early on in the season, voting is pre-taped too.

1:18 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I think Adam "embarrassed" her in d.r. or made her mad..its not about eviction..

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, maybe the diary room tried giving her a 'heads up' as to what a suicidal idea it was for them to perpetuate the 'lesbian alliance' story. They should have bailed on it the same day they started it, now they are just digging the hole deeper and deeper and I think maybe they gave her a scenario where she finally got a clue! hahahahahahaha

Bumble Bee

1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I keep waiting for BB to "jump the shark" with one of these "twists"

p.s. it's really hard to type with a giant bandaged thumb!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm, well if they ARE voting, maybe Adam gave a compelling argument as to why it was best for them to cast their vote for Allison and Ryan...no matter how much I dislike Sheila, I do believe she considers Allison to be her closest, and perhaps only, friend in the house. That could bring about such strong emotions, don't ya think?

Will be interesting to see the show tomorrow night....

BumbleBee

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say THANK YOU for this Blog. I have always liked BB but this is the first time I have been with you guys and have seen clips from the feeds. OMG was I ever missing out! I just wish I knew about this in the previous seasons! THANKS!!!!!!

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like Sheila either. There's actually more people I dislike in this house than I do like. I'm hoping as time goes by some of them grow on me. As for now, I guess Amanda and Alex are my fave couple. Allsion is annoying and her and Sheila made a big mistake by not coming out and saying they were joking right off the bat. Did they not see what happened to the other couple that knew each other outside of the house? They're on the block, sweetie....You'd think these "proffessional" poker players would be better at these games than they are.....but her and Jean Robert (from Survivor) keep proving that their problem solving skills are not where they ought to be....

1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Kim. the feeds are intense but it does kill my excitement for the tv show unless it's live eviction night . . .

1:47 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

I'm not a huge Sheila fan but I love this! She HAS been talking about what it's like to film for television & movies. She could have delivered her lines a bit better but her crying was quite convincing.

Thanks for a much-needed afternoon giggle. Giggling still ...

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what i just thought of??? what if (since neil isn't spilling the beans about why he left or anything)CBS is sequestering the evicted couples for 3 days after their evictions and then offering one random houseguest an undisclosed amount of prize money to drop out of the house?? it just seemed odd to me that bb would sequester the first couple out for 3 days instead of sending them home straight away. does anyone else think this? i guess we'll see tomorrow or in 3 days...

Peni

2:01 PM  
Blogger Seffie said...

I figure information about Neil has been vague because BB has not shown his exit on TV yet. I bet we will get a better idea of what is going on after that is shown - which should be tonight. I still say that we may get the first twist during the live show tomorrow. It's not far away...

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray that there will still be a twist(s) to be announced. We all see how well the other twists went...

Come on with another twist! Like...Joshuah had a girlfriend years back and it's Amanda and they broke up badly so that's why he went all psycho-babble on her. I know that ain't true but a non-arguing day in the BB9 house is a boring day in the BB9 house apparently, lol. Anybody else think of some cool twists?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Again, the Neil thing is the key to all of this!

See, Allison and Sheila are being told in the DR to play the game like their script was written by monkeys on typewriters. The more random and nonsensical, the more people will be on their toes and not know what to do.

This, you see, leads up to a BB1 style bribe from the producers for one of them to take a $10,000 payout to leave right now and that will bring back the sassy Cassandra to the house so the viewers at home don't have to see people fight and, um, fornicate and we'll get to see the non-stop action of cooking, cleaning and laundry on a tub and washboard again. Now that's some good telly!

Oh, and Neil's connection? See he was the key which started this whole thing. The producers had planned out before that whichever houseguest figured this out would be secreted out of the house. They, of course, would signal that they have decoded the mystery by wearing a yellow t-shirt turned inside out on an odd-numbered day (due to the odd number of males and females in entering the house).

Sheesh, what are you blind?

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would absolutely LOVE to see this Allisong fruit loop GONE! She gives me a freaking headache! So does sheila! AND SHAME ON THEM FOR LYING! IDIOTS!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Language is NSFW

whtas that mean?

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really enjoy this site. I check it all the time. I got the feeds but i never worked right so i discontinued it so this site really keeps me up to date. Ive never realised how much the episodes on television misinterpret what is actually going on.
i am rooting for Ryan. I respect him in the house, i think he's the most human of them all and i believe that it is sweet justice that he got HOH.

Go Ryan and thank you so much to the creaters of this site!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home