LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wednesday Morning in the BB9 House

9:09am BBT
The feeds just came back from 15 minutes of Flames. Sharon and Joshuah are up and talking. James is up fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror, as well. Movement can be seen in and through the blue room, but no talking from them yet.

9:12am BBT
Sheila: (groggy) What time is it?

9:16am BBT - Flames.. in and out a couple times over 2 minutes... then back to 2 dark rooms...

9:18am BBT
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

9:19am BBT
Red Room
Josh & James
Josh: Now what do we do all day? Just wait. We can't go outside. We can't do anything.
James: (mimicking BB) I said it's time to get up for the day... Rastafari belt for today.. Channel good vibes. Good Energy. Positive energy... I really don't know what to do with myself now.
Josh: I know. That's what sucks.

Josh is back in bed now... closes eyes..

Josh: Like what are we gonna do now.


9:22am BBT
Visual is on Josh. Audio is of Sharon, Sheila and James talking about age. Sheila is surprise dot hear that James is younger than Chelsia. Sharon tells them that "Daniele (BB8) turned 21 in the house, that was her secret."

CUT TO:
9:30am BBT
4 feeds on Sharon in the shower...
Audio is Sheila talking to someone... can't really hear her well though.

I get the feeling we're in for a pretty typical live show day on the feeds: Not a whole lot of info given and plenty of down time, to make sure we all tune in to the tv show. As if we wouldn't??

9:37am BBT
Sharon's finished her shower, and while toweling off, she's forgotten that the center area between the 2 stalls is translucent. Audio remains Sheila and a male in, perhaps, the kitchen?... I'm guessing James, but not certain.

9:41am BBT
Audio is definitely James & Sheila.

9:48am BBT
BB: Sheila, please come to the Diary Room.
James comes in to the bathroom to talk with Sharon. He tells her he loves messing with Sheila's head. He just told Sheila he just wants to take out the people who need the money the most, purposefully, so she'll run and tell the rest of the house.

Sharon says it's a big day.. HoH.
James: I'm kind of immune to this day.

Sharon continues getting gussied up in the bathroom. James climbs back into bed in the red room. James has the sniffles today... he may be coming down with a cold. Josh complains to James about having too much down time today. James mmm's back in response.

9:52am BBT
All 4 feeds on resting James and Josh in the red room.

***Once again, welcome to live show day on the feeds. ;)

10:05am BBT
BATHROOM
Sheila, Sharon, James
Sharon's just been called to the DR. James gets nervous thinking they're voting now. Sheila assures him it wasn't for voting. Sharon reminds him she's on the block, so they wouldn't be calling her in to vote.

10:15am BBT
4 feeds on Sheila getting dressed.
BB: Ryan, please go to the Diary Room.
Ryan rolls out of bed, passes through Sheila's room, asks if she made coffee... She lets him know Joshuah did, and it's good.
Feeds remain on Sheila in various stages of undress.

CUT TO:
10:18am BBT
Dining Table
Sharon, James, Sheila, Ryan
Sharon and James are playing cards. BB tells a few HGs to go change their batteries. Ryan asks Sheila for a coffee making lesson... She complies when he gets back from changing his batteries.

10:25am BBT
Natalie greets the downstairs group. She had nightmares last night. Sheila blames the pizza Nat ate. We can hear noise from the bathroom - someone's brushing teeth - but the visual remains James, Sheila and Sharon at the dining table.

    Incidentally, many of Amanda's Ebay Items are ending today, so check em out if you're interested. Her BB bag is going for a steal at just over $205.75.

    Also, Alex is hoping to have his stuff all re-listed within the next few days. He's going through the proper channels with ebay, so he can list the foundation donation aspect of the auctions without getting them pulled by ebay every time. I'll let you know when everything's back up and official.


CUT TO:
10:33am BBT
The enthralling card game persists.
Sheila: Who wants to vacuum today?

Ryan and James talk about slop poop.

CUT TO:
10:44am BBT
4 feeds on Sheila blowing her hair. Positively riveting.

CUT to:
10:55am BBT
HOH RM
Sheila & Natalie
Sheila says she does not trust that Adam's going to vote Joshuah out. Natalie tells Sheila to get him up to HoH before the HoH lockdown so she can talk to him... and use the ruse that she needs help carrying her stuff downstairs.

Sheila's telling Natalie what James said about targeting all the people who need the money most. Natalie is appropriately horrified, but who knows if she believes it.

Sheila begs Natalie not to keep Joshuah if it goes to a tie. Natalie is honest with Sheila and lets her know that Joshuah and James have guaranteed her safety if she breaks the tie and keeps Josh, and if that's the way it goes, she will be protecting her own ass, and keeping Joshuah.

Natalie wants to make sure it doesn't go to a tie, but if Ryan or Adam screws her and it does, she will keep her word to Joshuah, and she will flip this house "again" and not in a way they're gonna like.

Telling Sheila is an excellent way to make sure she, Natalie, doesn't have to actually do any work today, since Sheila will harangue the boys till they pass out from exhaustion.

Flames @ 11:01am

11:03am BBT
HOH ROOM
Natalie: Already a lockdown. Jiminy Christmas.

James makes his way up to HoH with a pillow. Sharon comes up. Adam and Ryan too.

11:07am BBT
Everyone's up in HoH playing together nicely... for the moment.
Ryan's describing a new card game for them.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the HGs say that if James goes to final two they won't vote for him. So why isn't one of them trying to make a deal with James? Either they are the thickest HGs in a long while...or else they don't trust their own alliance. And - in fact - they would vote for James to win because he is actually playing the game as it should be.

Go James! But every time I say that - my fave gets voted out.
;(

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone in the house is hatin' on James, but he is actually the best player overall cuz look how many times he has saved himself. They are so worried about who to talk about next, that they have lost the whole idea of the game....TO SURVIVE TILL THE END!!! I have a feeling it will be James as one of the final 2, and he deserves to be there just for his gameplay, even though I am a HUGE JOSH fan. I don't like his rage fits on the women, but he is the most entertaining and funny person to watch in the house. She-Devil and Gnatalie are about to make my head explode!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only started watching BB9 a few weeks ago (when Ryan back doored James) and I'm hooked. I'd like to see Nat and Sharon make it to the final 2 but James is putting up a great fight and you just have to have respect for his playing power. Above all, I want to see Sheila leave.. her voice alone makes me want to jump off a cliff. Every time I cringe every time I hear her utter the words "ya know what" "ya think" "hell-ooo?" or "boo hoo". Not that I like Josh much, but watching him go off on her last night was actually pretty funny.

Great Job btw. This site is great! :-)

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating the overnight report with why Ryan got yelled at! I LOVE YOU!!! I've been a BB addict since season 1 and just found your site. I can't stop checking in!!
With the POV – how STUPID can these people be??? (Ok, so that was a rhetorical question), in order to gang up on James, all they had to do was have ONE of them stay each time James folded and they would have gotten points. . . . . DUH – BB set it up so that they COULD gang up on him, he was at the front of the line, so he always went first. . . . . . they were just too dumb to figure that out. . . . . fortunate for him, James figured it out first and by the time the others caught on it was too late – Pinky won again! I think I may be leaning towards a NAJ alliance – Natalie, Adam and James. . . . . They are (right now, today) without a doubt the smartest players in the game in my opinion (right now, today). J J J J WOW did I really just type that?????? I think I need some more coffee. . . . . . . I'd like to see Nat and Adam keep James to get to the final three and then have him blindsided by both of them. That would be the most fitting outcome. Keep him away from his beloved Chelsia and make it alllllmost to the end and then drop the hammer. . . . . sorry James – nothing for you!!!! Let Natalie and Adam duke it out for the 500g’s!!!!! They’ve both played an AMAZING game!!! I don’t know which one I’d vote for. . . . . . probably Adam, he’s been playing the hardest for the longest. . . . . He had EVERYONE against him from day 1, overcoming the resentment for the completely jackass things he said, having to tolerate the initial onslaught from Sheila, never breaking bad on people. . . . . . yep, I think he’d get my vote. Buuuuut then again, little delusional Natalie has made all the right moves too. . . . . . . . . J

***live4reality

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. Today, instead of napping, I took a stab at trying to unravel the alliances of the house. I think I ended up more confused then ever! (feel free to hit ye ole link in my name to take a gander)

I vote for a James vs. the Guinea Pigs for final two(three)!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 9:44
I agree with you on everything you siad.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree abouyt Nat abnd Adam in the final two but I just can't go along with James being the third.I want him and the Shewitch too out next. If next week is a double eviction its a perfect chance to get rid of both of them. Shewitch is just too unbearable and has done nothing to deserve to continue, age,children,don't count! James just has to go, a creepy weasely punk, yes he has played hard but not in a way that I can root for. I like Ryan when he's not trying to appear tough and cool in front of the other guys. And face it they ALL lie. NONE of them can keep their stories of their lives outside BB straight anymore. They're all giving me a headache trying to keep track. I need a scorecard. If Sheila had done all the things she claimed she'd be 75 not 45. Can't wait for tonights HOH, anyone but James and Sheila. Throw them both up.Who ever then doesn't go can go next if its double elim. Won't that piss off Shewitch that they kept Sharon over her.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Just keep doing what you're going StaceeNichole which is awesome. I can't suggest anything really, except maybe keeping Josh in color as he's such a colorful character.

I used to do graphics and web design many moons ago...way before generators and flash. I'm an internet dinosaur now.

I love to give credit where credit is do. Anybody who can keep up with today's technology deserves much kudos.

Now back to our regular commenting...

Sharon has too much on her mind, plus I was watching and didn't see a thing. Then again I wasn't looking for nudity, I was trying to hear James and Sheila.

Personally I've seen all the nudity and heard enough sex action for this season... thankfully no more hummmergate. Poor Natalie. She actually believes we live feed watchers can't see what goes on in the bedrooms. I think it was Josh who mistakenly told everybody that all we get is what HoH gets. Oh boy is she in for a shocker. Can't deny what's been captured on YouTube!

Love y'all and hope we can all get some down time before tonights show.

;)

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn or anyone else who may know, i cant figure out why they go to flames when they wake the Hgs up? Does anyone know?

charlie

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Hum, I wonder how many times Sheila will need the concept of playing card order explained to her?

She can't really be that dumb, can she?

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found out the real twist to BB9 and maybe a new caption: HOW YOU DON'T PLAY BB!

As big fans and supposed BB experts, these players are clueless. This is a game people. Start playing!

mb

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the reason James has been in and out of the bathroom so much this morning might have something to do with that jar of salsa he ate\drank last night. Just a gut feeling, no pun intended.

anon @ 10:27
BB plays music for the HGs every morning to wake them up, and they don't want to have to pay royalties to the artists for using the songs. Therefore, they cut the feeds to play the music.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

I'm still holding on to hope that tonight will be a suspenseful Live Show, and a surprise eviction for us viewers! ;) (aka: still wishin' Josh was staying...)

10:48 AM  
Blogger jadedlove said...

Good Morning Carolyn and All,

Charlie I think someone mentioned that they go to flames because they play music in the morning and BB doesnt want to have to pay royalties.

Seriously, who did Sheila blow to get so much cam time ?

J
:)

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx mike makes perfect sense


charlie

10:50 AM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

um Sheila - since when does pizza give someone nightmares? duh

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually think that it is hilarious to watch nat's clan reverse the actions of james' clan and see the reaction of them..they said that they had more class but nat's clan is showing more class.lol...they are acting just like james' clan when his clan was in power..

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Well, that's an interesting conversation Nat is having with Sheila about breaking the tie and keeping Josh - spinning it so it would look like Adam flipped not Ryan. If it turns out Nat has managed to play this many different groups and stay clean, I'm going to owe her one big fat fake boob appology.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I swear I can smell the hair scorching through the feeds!

What's riveting is Ryan trying to pop the ingrown hair pimple up his nose. Can he dig any further up his nostril?

Yeesh!

Oh my, I can't tear myself away from this train wreck. Now we're up in the HoH bathroom with Nat telling Sheila how she's going to do what's best for her and not Sheila. I was actually enjoying that till we got flames! Must have been from Sheila because she's not getting what she wants...

Oh wait, it's a HoH lockdown.

WooHoo!

;)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

i hate that josh will be leaving tonight...it really sucks!! it's getting down to only the nerd herd being left and that makes for really boring tv. i am hoping that josh manages to come up with something today to get ryan and adam to vote him to stay. they are stupid for thinking voting him out is the best for them strategically. i really hope james wins hoh and puts up natalie and sheila.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Natalie!! I wish I could shake some sense into that girl. She is up in HOH talking to Sheila that if the vote is a tie, than she will vote to KEEP Josh as she has a deal with James and Josh. She needs to protect herself and think about the next week because she can't play HOH. She thinks (and probably correctly) that Sharon is more forgiving for jury vote. I can't believe Natalie is even considering believing anything out of James' mouth. He will go after her (and rightly so).

Part of me hopes that it goes a tie just to watch the aftermath.

Sheila does her best to convince her but in the back of her head I am sure she is thinking Adam has better not flip his vote! She is back to having to try to convince Adam and we all know how well that turned out yesterday for her. Might be an interesting day (live show day) after all.

11:09 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Praise be! I have hope again. But do we trust Gnat on this or not. Last night she was laughing at he idea to her team.

I can hope, and I will, but I'm not gonna turn blue holding my breath, even if GaYToR green and breath-holding blue does make a pretty color of teal.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Ok, my head is spinning. Ryan and I agree on stand up comedians and Nat likes Lewis Black? I would love it if Nat and Ryan were playing off being so dumb. That would entertain the hell out of me if we were so taken.

I'm not worried Sheila is faking it. She is undoubtedly dumb.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

My gut is telling me that Josh will stay, assuming Natalie keeps her word to break a tie in his favor. I think Ryan will stick with the guys, and as for Adam, I'm not too sure. I think whatever happens, Adam and Ryan need to get on the same page. If they both vote to keep Josh and make it 3-1, Sheila is the clear target next week, which will make the house happy (and all of us). :)

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I am watching the feeds and cant't find Josh in HOH. Isn't he up there too? I thougfht they were all locked down up there. I am reaaly starting to like Nat a whole lot better the longer Matt is gone.I think she will reall improve once Sheila is gone. Can't be soon enough for me. I really hope she has been playing all of us with her poor dumb bunny act, if so, that will make the whole season worthwhile and up the bar for future BBs

11:41 AM  
Blogger daiseygirl77 said...

Fingers crossed that it goes to a tie and Nat keeps her promise to keep Josh. For me, Josh is the most entertaining person in the house and I'd hate to see him go

11:41 AM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

In the report it says Sheila told Nat that James was targeting the people who need the money the most...is this true, did James really say that? Or is this just more of Sheila's made up BS?

I know this game is not about who needs the money the most but that would be pretty cruel thing to do...he should target the people that are the biggest threat to him winning...I thought that was the way BB was played?

I will be somewhat disgusted if he actually said that. That would really bum me out...and even if you think that way so be it but that's one of those secrets you keep to yourself...stuff like that could make him a bigger target than he already is.

By the way Carolyn you are so awesome there are not even words to describe.

11:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blueyz.. He said it purely to mess with Sheila... for the effect it would have on Sheila, knowing she would run throughout the house to spread it ASAP..

He told Sharon about it a couple minutes later.

It was not said in earnest... just him messing with Sheila's head... and it worked. She ran straight to Nat with it.

11:56 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I know Nat has said she will break the tie in favor of Josh, if it goes to a tie. However....

Think back to when James was voted back in. She does not think well under pressure, if at all. So who really knows what will come out of her mouth if there is a tie? And her reaction will be to blame both of the guys..."You know I don't think well when I have to think fast! I told you not to let it go to a tie! This is all your fault! Why didn't you tell me what to do??"

I'm eagerly awaiting, yet totally dreading, the live show tonight.

Also, did we know that James' father has passed? I don't remember hearing that before, but then again, I have slept, so there's no telling what I have forgotten.

(Did anyone else see 50 First Dates? I feel like that some days...I'm prone to forget things after a really long blink!)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

Thanks for the clarification Carolyn. That makes me laugh now that I know he was just doing it to mess with Sheila's head.

I thought maybe he was letting too many of his cards show, as this seems to be the season for all the HG's letting too many of their cards show. lol Then again it's hard to tell who is Bs'ing and who's for real half the time :-)

As always Carolyn you are the bomb-digg-ity!!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

blueyz - thanks! :)

zany - i think we did know...

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Bye Josh woooooooooohoooooooo I sure hope so, one herder down one to go.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blueyz @ 1:26 - I am asking the following question as gently and delicately as possible, and with all due respect:

As a preface, I want you to know I read your comments about James the other day, and those comments seemed to have created a firestorm of responses to your characterization of James.

With your response to Carolyn's answer to you about James just messing with Sheila's head (concerning his goal of getting out the people who needed the money), it appears as though you may have softened your opinion of James.

Am I reading you right?

If so, may I ask what it is that has so drastically changed your opinion of James? (I use the word "drastically" because from you earlier comments I -- and others, from the tone of their responses to you -- felt you had not one ounce of use for James.

Thank you, in advance. BTW, I am not trying to stir up trouble. I am genuinely interested in what, if anything, convinced you to change your opinion (even a little bit) of James and his "type"?

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home