LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday Morning in the BB9 House

10:20am BBT - FLAMES on all 4 feeds. BB is finally waking them up! I guess Monday really is their Sunday this season...

10:42am BBT
Feeds are back. They're up! Well, Sheila, Natalie, Sharon and Ryan are...
Sheila's talking about Dr. Will. She had a dream about him last night. Alas, she figures he's probably into younger girls.

CUT TO:
11am BBT
BB: Houseguests. This is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.
***Well, that's one way to get James and Adam out of bed! ;)

Sharon, Sheila and Natalie are talking about Nick and Daniele.. and Nick and Jen. Sheila's speculating that Nick was playing the field while in the house with both of them.

    ***blasphemy ;)
On and on about the 3 of them.

CUT TO:
11:14am BBT
James is outside, sitting on the putting green, eating cereal.
Sharon & Sheila have been chatting over breakfast inside.

CUT TO:
11:39am BBT
Backyard Tanning
Sharon, Sheila and Natalie are laying together.
James is back there, but apart from the others.
Natalie: That's why I like this bottom, cuz it's so tiny.
Sheila: But I think it's almost sexy to have some lines.
Natalie: Me too, cause it makes the guy think of where the bathing suit was...
Sheila: (wistful) My birthday's in 5 days...
BB: Natalie, please come to the Diary Room.
Natalie: I knew it. I'll be baaack (a la Schwarzenegger).

Inside, Ryan is in the frilly room trying to sleep.
Adam's up in HoH doing the same.

Sheila: I need to talk to you later.
Sharon: ok
Sheila: Just because of what Natalie said to me when I came out of the DR.
Sharon: Tell me now.
Sheila: Just how she said Adam's coming after you... Is that what she told you? James, y'know what? You probably shouldn't have said what you said to Adam, cause he's already gone back and told Natalie. Did you want him to know that?
Sharon: What?
James: What I was trying to do was save my ass.
Sheila: You can't tell him anything.
Sharon: What did she say I said?
Sheila: She said Adam told James that he was gonna come after you.

CUT TO:
Frilly Room
Natalie & Ryan
Natalie's whispering about people coming after her... and that she's playing dumb...

CUT TO:
Sheila and Sharon

Sheila: But if she wins HoH, she's coming after both of us.
James: You know those boys. Adam probably told Ryan.
Sheila: No, Ryan didn't know anything about it.

Natalie rejoins the women.

Sheila: (to Natalie) Y'know, I'm worried about Adam... Why would he say that?
Nat: TO try and turn us all against each other.
Sheila: Because he can't play HoH?
Nat: Yeah.
Sheila: OMG. What an idiot.
Nat: I think Adam's just trying to cover all his bases.
Sheila: But you just don't do that.
Nat: No, I know.
Sharon: People are just getting scared towards the end. Well, there goes James... just the 3 of us now.
Nat: He's gonna go tell Adam...
Sharon: It's gonna get very interesting in here, because everybody is after someone, no matter what they say.
Nat: That's why the women have to stick together, no matter what.

The women discuss all the time Adam's been spending with James and they are calling his loyalty into question for it... The women move into discussing the end game.

Here's the clip, captured by TRD2010:


CUT TO:
12:11am BBT
Sheila, Natalie and Sharon are still tanning and game talking. It's getting quite testy between Sheila and Natalie at the moment... they manage to turn their anger back towards Adam and James in pretty short order, but it's official, they've begun eating their own.

BB: Houseguests. This is a lockdown. Please go inside and close the sliding glass door.

Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




32 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm mourning James already. :( This show will not be the same without him. I am an "evildoer" til the end... If James truly does leave on Wednesday, I shall throw what spirit I have left behind Sharon and root for her until the end. Please please please let Sharon win. I'll be devestated if any of the others do.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeral times on Survivor I have seen people removed from the game due to illness or injury. Do you think it would be ok for me to take my BB Ryan voodoo doll and give it a few tweaks to the neck? Now keep in mind, I'm not wishing for a terminal disease or life altering injury, just something to cause his removal from the house thereby foregoing an eviction this week. If anyone has a copy of the christian rulebook laying around could you check and see if those kinds of thoughts are acceptable. Or does that officially classify me as an evildoer?

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could sleep that late! With a toddler I Am up @ 5 am every morning... Joys, maybe I should go on BB10 and sleep!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn. I have taken the liberty of writing Julie Chen's speech this week. (At least in the fantasy BB world that I enjoy much more than the real one) Here goes-"Houseguests, this will be a double eviction week. That means that whoever you choose to evict tonight will immediately choose the person they would like to have evicted and you will both be leaving the house together." How do you think that would shake up the live vote? Would they evict the "nice" girl who no one feels threatened by or the "evil" one who they each have a reason to fear? It would make for great TV. They all felt so justified in deciding James fate for several weeks now. What if he could single handedly decide the fate of one of the members of TC. As Nat likes to say-Karma is a b***h.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have missed the episode where Ryan hurt his neck. I was wondering what happened. I thought maybe it was some sort of whiplash, or should I say backlash, caused by using the F-word more times in a single conversation than anyone I have ever heard. Talk about a potty mouth. This guy needs to carry an economy pack of charmin around with him just to soak up the overflow.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what makes james so fun to watch???he sleeps all day and makes fun of ppl all the time...why is everyone going to be bored watching the rest of the show..isn't that what everyone else does...if that's so and ppl are complaining about nat doing it so much then they should not want her to go home either because she is a riot too

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They all felt so justified in deciding James fate for several weeks now.


correct me if i'm wrong but didn't james and chelsia walk by the pictures and start pointing them with their fingers and pretend pulling the trigger...that seems pretty confident to me...they just didn't win...i guess karma really does bite you in the butt

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still surprised that there are james lovers. certainly he's not evil...but how about righteous, condescending, manipulative and arrogant?
also: crybaby.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm already disgruntled about Wednesday night and James isn't even gone yet. I guess it's cause I don't see an "Evel dick survives the eviction" scenario happening where he is concerned. He is too resigned to his fate. That's too bad but hey if you aren't willing to fight for it... you don't deserve it.

The thing is, once he's gone I have no one left to root for. I've never liked Sharon or her game play.

I think that outside the house I would be ALL OVER Ryan. I like golden hearted jocks and although I disagree with his game play, the person he was going INTO the house, I loved.

That being said, I was watching him cuddle with Nathalie and Sheila last night and all I could think is if he were my man, I'd break his neck when he got home. Being sweet and friendly and giving good morning hugs is one thing but that's another unless it's your little sister or your niece. I'm not normally jealous and I'm an affectionate person but I think that goes beyond the realm of acceptability. I'd cuddle with him any day though lol.

I can't stand Nathalie - lies for game play are one thing but lies for the sake of trying to pass off as a good person is another.

As for the other two... I just don't care either way.

So where doesn't that leave me after Wednesday?

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every week I thought Evel Dick would go home. But some how a comp was chosen to suit him. Maybe because he was more interesting.Unless that alarm goes off when he heads for the door I think it's over for him. I wonder who will be the next devil worshipper to go next?

11:15 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

well one thing is obvious is that Nat can't call Sharon a evildoer or devil worshipper because she reads the bible too. I think that if Nat tries to start that, Sharon will blow her out of the water! Actually, I would love to see that fight!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger **Mel6418** said...

LOL @anon 10:47. Don't forget about the daily naps!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon. 10:53

As a Jamesian, I like that idea!

In that situation I don't think Sheila,Ryan or Nat would vote to keep Sharon, but I can't imagine BB allowing anyone a non-group decision of that magnitude.

I'd love to be wrong,though ;-)

Lila ~*~

11:28 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I agree, James is righteous. He's one righteous dude!

Dic-tion-ary.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want James to leave! I don't want James to leave!I want to see smug little stupid Natalie leave and ASAP. Then I want to see Ryan go, next is Sheila and after that, Adam. That leaves Sharon, which is fine. But I don't want James to go. He is so sad to watch, playing golf by himself and swimming alone. The others are the cruel and mean ones. All they do is gloat and whisper and scheme -- nasties all of them. I don't want James to leave.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be poetic justice, if James could pick the next evictee as he is leaving. That would be the best twist ever and I would hope it is Natalie.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me just state that I can't stand James, but how are you a devil worshipper when you're an atheist? Just because someone doesnt believe in what you believe in doesnt make you an evildoer.


FYI I don't believe in Jesus.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Someone should tell Natalie that James is the second coming of Jesus.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One comment about BBAD last nite. I heard Nat say when A/R/S/S were in the room and James had gone to bed, '2guys & 3girls perfect'. I thought it might cause Adam to reconsider what's happening. It usually ends up guys against the girls, and Adam said he'd watched all the BBs. I can't imagine how dull it could be with S/S/&N as the final 3.Lots of mani/pedis.
RosaritoE

12:01 PM  
Blogger Natvtxn said...

Well Carolyn? I HAVE to say...your site is the best part of BB9!!

I flipped Sun. nite's show on a few times, but couldn't stomach it...so I enjoyed some real t.v.

Also, reading everyone's comments has become more interesting than the show. So many have such sanctimonious theories that they are hilarious! Tsk..tsk.., so judgemental...and about BB HGs?! (Yeah, I have fallen prey and had a few moments.)

Actually, I am glad to be slowly returning to the land of the living and getting BB fixed by catching up with you! Although, now...I do skip most clips and just read your highlights. Just to hear them "ramble" throws my IQ off.

My only comment? There is absolutely NO WAY for Nat to win this game. With the "other side" as the majority in jury...they will NEVER give her the votes, no matter who she is up with. But really, I don't care.

Thanks Again!! Waiting for my tax check to get here...you need serious compensation for putting up with this season AND I must say...US!!

Bring on BB10!! Hopefully, they will pick all ruthless HGs and forget "lables." You WILL be hosting BB10...I hope?!

Hope you are planning a long and luxurious "rehab" when this disaster is over. We need you invigorated for BB10!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

natvtxn - thank you so much for your kind words... and yes, i plan to collapse once the season's over.. hopefully at a spa somewhere.. with some Bama type to peel me grapes...

and yes... i'll be blogging bb10 :)

here's the link: bb10dish

Bookmark anyone ;)

the url is actually http://bbdish.blogspot.com

after bb9, no more searching to find the dish every season... gonna stick in one spot. :)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I keep reading about BB kicking Ryan out because he is hurt?? Can they do that??

12:16 PM  
Blogger J said...

hey goodtimes....FYI....Nat isn't the one who used the term "devil worshippers" Ryan did.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Jen @ 12:16pm: I wish, but if they didn't remove Amanda or Allison after their bouts of ill I doubt they will for Ryan. Still, a girl can dream, can't she?

*MoNYC places her chin in her hands, her elbows on her desk, and stares off dreamily smiling at the notion of Ryan leaving the BB House.*

12:26 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Jane...Nat might understand James being a'pond'for Jesus, but never the second coming of Jesus! ;)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poll:

Which of the following was your favorite BB9 showmance?

A) James and Chelsea

B) Sharon and the Guinea pigs

C) Carolyn and Bama

( Tough choice for me.They're all so cute )


Lila ~*~

12:32 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

I really don't think Ryan meant to say devil worshiper. I think he meant to say evil doer and the right words momentarily escaped him.
Happens to me sometimes too.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

The right words seem to escape Ryan a lot. But he's impressively good at inserting "f*cking" every 2-3 words. It's a skill.

IMHO evil doer is worse than devil worshiper because devil worshiper is so totally stupid it has no real impact. Evil doer out of the mouth a Nat and Ryan is just commically ironic. (Ok, I don't think Ryan is an evil doer, just a dimwit).

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila talking about Nick and Danielle showmance... where is the transcript. I'd like to hear her thoughts on it.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Girl, you aint lyin!
A couple days back I was watching BBAD the following day on DVR. My 12 yr old son walks in the room to hear Ryan drop the f bomb about 10 times within seconds it seemed. I couldn't grab the remote fast enough to get it paused! My son just looked at me laughed and said, "Was there even a sentence in there somewhere?"

IMO, the majority of whats left in the house are dimwits.
Never the less, it's like a train wreck! lol

2:17 PM  
Blogger seVen said...

JAMES IS DONE. Ryan has insurance in Adam and Sharon. There is no way in hell he'll vote for James to stay. Unless he's the BIGGEST idiot ever. Try to move on...

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true Seven. I laugh that some think James still has a change in this house. James is dunnn.

DebinNY

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home