LOOKING FOR BBDish, Season 10-15 and beyond??
Click Here to Get there ;)



BB9Dish is Watching - Are you?
Winner
Scroll Down to View the Most Recent Posts


COOL BB STUFF:
Big Brother 9 Auctions, BB9 Furniture
The Most STUNNING BB Alumni Pics You'll Ever See... by TheRealDeal
Adam on Ebay, Sheila on Ebay, Joshuah on eBay, Sharon on EBay
Natalie on EBay, Matty on EBay, Alex on Ebay, Amanda on Ebay
BB9Dish Quickie Poll Results, Awesome Pics from the Feeds!, BB9Dish Mugs, T-Shirts, Etc., , Big Brother DVDs,
Howie & Jerzeechik's All-Star Ebay Stuff, Cool BB9 T-Shirts & More, Big Brother 8 Stuff on Ebay
Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes



BB9Dish - Ya Gotta Have it!

The DishChicks are back and ready to blog Big Brother 9!!
At bb9dish, we cover the Big Brother Live Feeds, so much of what we write could be considered a spoiler for those who only watch the broadcast on CBS. Now, we don't understand why anyone would choose to do that, since it's like forming an opinion based on 1/10,000th of the information, and they could at least try the feeds for free, but what do we know?! Check bb9dish often for Updates, videos, pics, chops, opinions, etc. xoxo, C-n-C

Big Brother 9 is On!
Let the mind games begin!!

Google

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Late Afternoon in the BB9 House

5-5:05pm BBT
Blue Room
Sheila, Adam & Natalie

Sheila listened to Natalie for a good while, and now she's moved on to protecting her Alex doll for a few minutes.

Sheila's taking the Alex doll apart to protect it from the boys.

Adam comes in to give her a little respite. Sheila tells Adam she has a little surprise for him, and they leave the blue room.

CUT TO:
5:05pm BBT
Kitchen Area
Sheila & Adam

Sheila tells Adam she said hi to all of his family form him right after hers. They continue talking about the blogs, and Adam tells her they'll probably do something on Mick this week, or her sister, since she's HoH.

CUT TO:
5:08pm BBT
RED RM
Adam, Ryan & Sharon

Adam is bouncing a ball and driving BB and me crazy.
Ryan's craving coffee.

CUT TO:
5:11pm BBT
Backyard
Ryan & Adam
The boys have moved to the backyard to discuss who to keep. Ryan wants to make sure they vote as a unit, no matter who they choose.

Ryan: So you're leaning more towards keeping Sharon, huh?
Adam: You're hardcore Natty.

Ryan continues pushing for Natalie... 2-0, whatever which way we go.

Ryan: I'm not hardcore on Natty, I just think she's better for us.
Adam: Sharon keeps talkin' too much end game.

5:13pm BBT - Ryan & Adam



Natalie comes outside. Ryan heads in to get some shoes... Natalie follows him in, whispering...

Adam comes back in, and Ryan says he can't work out right now.

Adam heads back out to train biceps, lats, triceps...

CUT TO:
Red Rm
5:24pm BBT
Ryan & Sharon
Sharon's reading her bible. Ryan's laying on James' couch, chatting with her.

CUT TO:
5:33pm BBT
Backyard Couch
Sharon & Sheila

Sharon's telling Sheila what happened...



***I'm taking a union break. Back in a few. ;)


Watch Big Brother 9 Replay 24/7 on SuperPass



5:49pm BBT - Sharon, Sheila & Adam


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog




23 Comments:

Blogger Debz said...

Carolyn - you keep us posted better than anything (other than the live feeds of course) and I find myself constantly refreshing the page to see what new is happening... thanks for all the hard work

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay this is going to sound really weird.. but okay.. I'm really bored right now and I thought 'hey I'll read James' comments on MySpace." and as I was reading them his friends are talking about him being on a dating show on MTV called Next. I don't know if you have heard this or not.. but here is the link: http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=10710978&MyToken=592ac5dc-b8a7-4db5-a58e-a25b6f7e9471


I wonder if anyone has a video of the episode he was on? I've been looking but I can't find anything.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can you read the blog that the HGs write? I have searched, but apparently am not that good because I have been unable to locate it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Groove said...

Well, since Sharon is doing nothing to save herself, she deserves to be voted out tomorrow. This woman had no game and it's annoying to no end.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully when Sheila hears what was said she can back up Sharon to Adam. I dont think anything will help as far as Ryan is concerned. Wait I thought it was Ryans idea to have an alliance with Sharon weeks ago? I am so confused right now, I guess anyone could go home. By the sound of the show dates, it also sounds like 2 may be going home. Just as long as one of them is Nasty Nat-a-liar!

And she is right by the way. No-one in sequester likes her.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they will keep Nat. I do not think they have the backbone to vote her out.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey C and everyone! So much is goin on I didnt have time to post today ugh. I too filed for an extension for my taxes -- those evil doers :(.

anyway, i was talking to my minister today and we are both so pleased that gnatalie faye baker finally showed up and what a performance. My minister asked if I could make a request of all the gnatalie faye supporters.

If youd like to support his youth ministry for boys please send a donation to:


Reverend I. Doyoungins
Oklahomo Ministry for Boys
East Jesus OK


Thanks

Charlie

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm telling you... Natty would drive me to drink and I don't drink!!!! Ahhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKAY! I think I just found out some more information on James being on Next.. It was on season 1 of the show and it was episode 10. He was only 19 years old and he had to go on a date with a girl named Natalie

http://www.tv.com/next/michael---natalie/episode/589964/summary.html?tag=ep_list;title;9


.. I am going to feel so stupid if everyone already knew this.

O_O

5:31 PM  
Blogger Debz said...

Steph @ 5:10 ~ You can go to CBS.COM and from there you can loog at the HOH pics and read their blogs. Look on the right hand side of the page when you get onto the CBS Big Brother website

5:35 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

You know, I too at first thought that Sharon needed to unleash and show some drive for the game. I wanted her to "rip Nat a new one".

But no more.

I think differently now. I like her approach. She lays back and they come to her. She refuses to engage the nutjob. I respect that. She sits quietly and reads the bible to herself. She doesn't use it to chastise others or to further her in the game. She doesn't go hunting through it, looking for weapons. I have to respect that.

She says "whatever is meant to be will be" and she goes by it. Nothing wrong with it.

But that's just me. :)

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These HGs are making me dizzy....
;)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaylee-that's so ironic James' date was someone named Natalie...LOL

Sheila-please tighten your leash around Adam's neck when the bath meeting occurs. Both Natalie and Ryan are starting to get to him, I think.

crisi-Ryan did propose a secret alliance with Sharon a few weeks ago. He's apparently decided to drop it now. The big fat oaf has turned on her for no reason, other than the fact that he's banking on Nata-lame-lie-cry carrying his piggish self to the final 2...

I think BB will happy when this season is over, as Ryan must be costing them a frikkin' forturne to feed. I can't believe he's stuffing his face every hour on the hour. Going strictly on looks (since we don't know the personalities of these people outside the house), Jen is really dating someone beneath her level...

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn
My furriends thank you for taking a break so we could walk before sunset :)

Thank you for your patience and insight and hey you win the Endurance comp hands-down

5:47 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Genie,
I agree with you. Sharon showed more class and maturity then Nat did. That's the military life, you don't show your emotions during a stressful time. Good for Sharon

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's this BS about Sharon having to restrain herself from going off on Nat? She's such a coward.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Carolyn, I think you need to make a FAQ - "Where do I find the HoH's blog and pictures?" I feel like I answer this every week. Nothing against you steph, but I really do answer this questions every week, lol.

Steph...Go to www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/
Once here, click on "Community" (This is underneath Neil's pic in the lineup of HGs pictures). Once there, scroll down and you will see a section titles "Head of Household Diary" (There is actually a doofus-y looking pic of Adam there right now, lol). Once there, you will be able to view his and other past HoH's diary blogs. You can also view Adam's HoH pics that he took last week. They will update with Sheila's blog and pics usually a day or two after new HoH is crowned.

Charlie ~

"Reverend I. Doyoungins
Oklahomo Ministry for Boys
East Jesus OK"

Hysterical!! The pope is visiting the United States this week, you blasphemer you, lol!

~ Ryan ~

5:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ry - It's on the left sidebar... always has been.. under DishyLinks:
The HoH Blogs

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sharon is blaming natalie for screwing up matt's game by showing everyone that nat would do anything for matt. HELLO, HYPOCRITE! you put yourself on the block for your partner!!! you even called yourself "the most loyal person ever yo your partner" (or something to that effect.)

oi.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep waiting to see Hoops and it never happens. I think Sharon went along with the Hoops nickname just to get her share of attention. Sheila has her alt, Kimberly, joshy had his alt., and most of the others had some sort of nickname. The problem is there is NO HOOPs to come out. She is as exciting as a piece of whitebread and as bland as her bikini. She makes about as exciting TV as a PBS documentary on knitting.As the BB9 winner could you see her on a talk show or fufilling her CBS obligations HOHUM. I think she tempers her behavior because of her family and will be apalled about how far her splitskies story has spread. I don't think that the other hgs as evident by their behavior care much about their reps.
All that aside They boys need to vote out Sharon. They have got to know they won't get the votes against her. For me, send her home she's toooooo boring and I would like to see some excitement. Post Natalie will be a snooze. Keeping Nat as suggested and driving Sheila into a frenzy would be a riot, she won't know where to turn. I have had enough of the MAD QUEEN this week. My ears are bleeding from her and if Sharon were the stronger player Sheila would have turned on her instead of Nat. She's just covering her own a$$. I don't believe the I feel bad for everyone bit. She's just looking for votes. Natalie is a loon no doubt but she, Ryan, Adam , and Sheila next week would really keep us all on our toes. Nat would never win but if she Ryan and Adam were to get Sheila out next it would hysterical to see her strategy blow up in her face. None of the 5 here are who I would have chosen at the beginning of the season to still be in.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew Natalie looked familiar - just came across her double in a parallel universe - BB Croatia ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTeZAyFeUWc&feature=related

too funny! In any language that girl just never shuts up.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't listen to Natalie anymore... I so hope that she is evicted tomorrow. I would rather listen to a 24 hour loop of Sharon baby talking those dang piggies.

Buxom&Brunette

7:38 PM  
Blogger SPC said...

the players left from "team Christ" do not get it. If they take Sharron to the final they have the votes in their alliance to win the whole thing. Sharron would only be promised James, Chelsia, and Josh. It is simple. Why have they not figured that out?

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home